Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

I remember my last bet I ever put on a soccer game. If was two of the worst games ever, and they were back to back. I had Barcelona and they outshot 35 to 8 or something, possesion 75 to 25, just a huge lopsided game. They tied. Biggest joke ever. The last game I ever bet,I had an under & at 45 minute, right before half time, they scored to go 1-0. Second half was nothing, slow slow pace. Then TWO goals after 85th minute made it go over. That was when I said, I can never bet this sport ever again. And I haven't..........
    Now I say the same thing about the WTA. A chick like Pironkova who gets CRUSHED by King & Medina the last two tments, goes out and hammers a top 30 player??? Uh, yes. This will be the last bet I place on WTA again for my entire life. The women are pathetic to bet on, anything can happen on any day. Minus 500 or 300 or even 1000 doesn't mean a damn thing. Bitch plays crappy, she will lose. Doesn't matter who she is or how big of a fav she is. Simply doesn't matter. You will never see me put another woman in a play again. Wait & see..........
    Points Awarded:

mcfugly gave Dmoneytx 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Dmoneytx

5/25
    Play #2

Simon -375
    Goffin -275
    Devil Rays -120

Total = apprx +217
    1.17u / 2.53u

Dmoneytx

I know I crossed sports on this play. But I really think Simon should be able to get by Dimitrov, even though they have had a tough tough history. This is a match Simon needs to win as a top seed & being in France at home. Goffin I still like for the reasons I explained earlier. He is pushing hard to get into the French & he will give 110% today. And now the Devil Rays have Shields pitching this morning. Romero for the Blue Jays is not bringing great numbers at all. Shields on the other hand, is stepping it up & becoming the dominate pitcher he has been in the past. It is in Tampa, gonna be tough for Toronto to take this one. If Tampa gets the early lead, I look for them to win this game behind some stellar pitching.
    I hope to right the ship today. BOL to ev1 & their plays!!!

Brian891
    Brian891's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3624

good luck on plays dmoney. any suggestions for a us dweller on what book to use for challenger and quali plays?

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck dmoney. This has been a tough week for all of us. I'm going to be happy if I get out of the week at break-even ... Stepanek and Pervak's losses put me in a $550 hole in tennis over Sunday and Monday ... that's including the bets I won those days. Fortunately, I hit on everything but Fognini (lost about $100 on him) yesterday to get close to even. Today I just bet a bunch of dogs, and it's looking like it won't be profitable.

I might just bet a few more dogs tomorrow and Friday and call it a week ... Losing something like $100 or $200 and considering myself fortunate seems to be the smartest thing to do this week. We just can't win right before a major. Our predictions become as bad as the weather men/women on TV because we have no idea what's going on inside these players' heads.

Next week it'll be back to profit, and it couldn't come sooner. Thank goodness for grand slams.
    Last edited by ParlayininHTown; 05-23-12 at 10:41 AM.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5541

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayininHTown View Post
    Good luck dmoney. This has been a tough week for all of us. I'm going to be happy if I get out of the week at break-even ... Stepanek and Pervak's losses put me in a $550 hole in tennis over Sunday and Monday ... that's including the bets I won those days. Fortunately, I hit on everything but Fognini (lost about $100 on him) yesterday to get close to even. Today I just bet a bunch of dogs, and it's looking like it won't be profitable.

I might just bet a few more dogs tomorrow and Friday and call it a week ... Losing something like $100 or $200 and considering myself fortunate seems to be the smartest thing to do this week. We just can't win right before a major. Our predictions become as bad as the weather men/women on TV because we have no idea what's going on inside these players' heads.

Next week it'll be back to profit, and it couldn't come sooner. Thank goodness for grand slams.
    That's the best thing about grand slams is the women and men fully try to get all that money.

Dmoneytx

VAMOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I know I crossed sports today on my second parlay for just one pick, but I didn't really like any more of the tennis matches out there except the two I put in the play. Those two tennis plays took my Devil Rays from -120 to +217!!! I will update the baseball play now & then update the ticket in a few mins. WHAT A GAME!!! We had Shields today pitching for Tampa (ROCK SOLID!) and Romero pitching for Toronto ;( True story here........I watched Simon destroy "G Force" (LOL) and the updates for the qualies at the French are taking a few hours after the matches are done, so I turned my attention to the baseball game. Well I get back from getting kolachis for my girl and I (so we can feast on breakfast and nap afterwards, like normal ) and I turn my phone on to watch the start & what do I see???? Ya. One hit from Toronto already and ONE run. A freaking homerun in the first by Bautista & Tampa is down 0-1 while Shields only gave up one stupid hit. Well, needless to say, I just kind of laughed it off and tucked the phone on the side of the couch. Must of dozed off for awhile, when I got up & checked, it was in the fourth inning and Tampa was up 4-1!!! I was like, YEEEYAAAUHHH!! Looked like the took the lead right back in the bottom of the first & added two more in the third. Well, in the fifth Toronto scores a run. Eh, only 4-2, still in control with solid pitching to close out this game. Tampa has bases loaded an inning or two later, no runs! Next inning, a runner is thrown out at home! Still 4-2, but I HATE not getting runs when you SHOULD!! Then it happens. Of course it happens. Another freaking home run by Toronto and its a TWO RUN SHOT! Wow, now its 4-4 in the eighth inning. Shields pitched very well, over 10 k's maybe...... That's what I expected. Then we go into extra innings........ So, NOW I check the qualies and Goffin rolled over his opponent to move forward. NOW I start to sweat it a bit. It's all on the baseball now. It's to put back almost 4 units (400) into my account. I'm not doing the greatest after the OVER last night in Miami game, so I would like for this to come in for me. Tenth inning, Tampa got man on......nothing. Eleventh inning, Tampa got another man on.......bang!!! Drove the run home! Tampa wins in 11th, 5-4!!! Wow, talk about sweating balls before I go out into 100 deg freaking weather here in Houston and go teach tennis......so I can sweat even more balls!!! LOL!!!
    That turned the day from a losing 2 unit day almost, into a winning a little less than a unit. I have to be happy with that at least huh??!
    And thanks to anyone who actually read this & went on that little trip with me.......... Gracias

Dmoneytx

Update for Play #1 - LOSS

Wow, I think I stressed earlier how PATHETIC the Petrova match was. Here was an opponent who got CRUSHED, and I mean CRUSHED, by Vania King and Medina Gariggues. And then she goes right into this match & beats a top 30 player in the world (who SEEMS to be in good form!!!) and kicks her ass???!!! HUH?? It will be my last WTA bet ever & as I wrote earlier, the WTA and Soccer plays are non exsistent for me. Period! Unless, and mean a huge unless, it is Serena at a decent price (bec to ME, she is a freaking man!). I love when she crushes those stupid chicas who think they are good players, makes me laugh like a MOFO! Other than that, I am not even sure what the WTA is........ the World Television Assn??? You see, I have already forgotten what the women play under. Damn, I can't remember!!! Oh well, guess I won't need to bet on that crap anymore....... Petrova got hammered 6-3, 6-2 and only won 40 some odd points. HORRIBLE!

Just as big of a shocker to me was DelBonis losing!!! WOW! He had an excellent chance to get thru qualies with a GOOD draw here & really showcase his stuff on the big stage. He has been playing ATP events and doing fairly well. So for a reg Challanger player to beat him in straights???? Like I said, WOW! DelBonis lost very close match, which I am sure will really upset him, 6-4, 7-6. Grigelis will most likely lose his next match. Kind of speechless on this one, seriously......

Goffin took care of bussiness and won easily. This is the same outcome I thought Petrova would have. I knew the DelBonis would be close bec of Grigelis serve is good. I am happy to see D Goffin into the next round & I am really pulling for him to make the main draw at the French. He has worked very hard this year, winning a ton of matches. He really deserves it, hopefully he keeps it up. Goffin gets thru 6-1, 6-4.

Dmoneytx

Play #2 - CASH IT

This play came in as a +217 winner!! Sweet!!!
    Simon was a match I really looked at last night quite a bit. He has had a tough history with G Force though. Both wins for him were SUPER close! But Simon really needed to take care of buss today & boy, did he ever! He ran right thru Dimitrov in straights 6-3, 6-3. Both sets he got an early break and held on easy. Good job Simon!
    Goffin was wrote up in the Play #1 Loss. Goffin played great and won the first set easy to advance in straights 6-1, 6-4. Hope he makes the main draw of the French, he deserves it!!
    The final play was the baseball today, D Rays. Shields k's 10 or more and Tampa squeeks out a game they were in FULL control of unitil the 8th inning and wins in the 11th 5-4. That was WAY too close for my liking, but a win is a win!!!

Dmoneytx

Thanks Brian891!!! I appreciate the support. I really wanted that second play to come in, might give me a free 3 or 4 units to fire on basketball tonight
    I would say the BEST book for Challangers and qualies for the United States is 5dimes. They have SO much selection it is amazing. Another would be Betonline. They are not as good with the value of the lines, but they do offer quite a bit of qualies, maybe some Challangers. Bovada is who I use now, they have Challangers always. Qualies sometimes. But the line value there is NOT the greatest at all!! They don't offer handicaps on matches or totals. Unless its a final or HUGE semifinal. I would say 5 dimes has EVERYTHING. Caps, total, qualies, Challangers, everything........

Hope it helps. BOL today sir!!!

Dmoneytx

Whats up Parlayin!!!??? I hope you pulled your arsss out from the fire today!! I know what ya mean brotha. Been tough on this end too! That second parlay I hit today was SO needed. I couldn't have another red day or I would of been pissed off royaly. I am also looking forward to the Grand Slam. I hope to get hot & streak. And yes, you are right, if you can make the week on 1 or 2 units down, that is not TOO bad considering the rolls we have been getting in general. I hope you at least get that brotha! BOL tonight sir! I have to go teach 4 hours. Taping the basketball, gonna be a hell of a ride tonight, I might go huge

Dmoneytx

Whats up D?????!!! I hope you did well today sir. I agree with your post, they want that money and its BIG money too!! Just like I told Parlayin, I hope to get hot come the French! BOL tonight if you play basketball!

Dmoneytx

Todays Record 5/23:

Parlays (1-1)
    +0.73 units
    Straights (0-0) 0.0 units

Total = (1-1)
    +0.73 units

Dmoneytx

***Quick note: I totally screwed up the dates on both plays today I think. BOTH were typos, but I do not want to go back and edit a posted play. I think everyone knows that both plays I put in today were for 5/23, Wednesday. I just now realized it, but its not a huge deal. Sorry for the typo, just wanted ev1 to know. No biggie actually. Thanks.

adam3248
    adam3248's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

Nice to see your thread doing well Dmoney. I havent been on SBR much at all lately but check in to see how things are going for you when I post my picks.

Keep up the good work man.

Dmoneytx

Thanks Adam I had a couple bad days in the red there. What made it worse was that I increased my wager sizes and it was THOSE days I freaking couldn't pick my ass to save my life for some strange reason. I was going very strong up unitil then. But I have since started to work the red back down, hoping I can get back to even here soon (maybe the French Open will get it done, I hope....).
    I hope to start streaking again on plays. I always hope you do well & kick those books ASS!!! BOL to you sir! Thanks for stopping by. Feel free at anytime brotha.

Dmoneytx

Overall Record as of 5/23:

Parlays (40-31) -1.34 units
    Straights (5-6) -1.51 units

Total = (45-37) -2.85 units
    Total Win % = 54.9%

Spanks
    me pee pee
    Spanks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Dmoneytx

5/24
    Play #1

Simon -250
    Bachinger -500
    Tigers -165

Total = apprx +170
    1u / 1.70u

Dmoneytx

Write Up for Play #1: Well, I am going to try one more time with crossing one baseball play with my tennis plays. I have another good feeling. First I would like to talk tennis. Simon has played Bellucci twice & hasn't dropped a set! He seems to know how to beat him & in tennis, that is a major factor when matching up. Bellucci has played really good tennis this week. But several things work against him here, in my opinion. This will be his 6th match in 5 days! That's alot of tennis & now he has to beat the best player he has played all week who is well rested & playing at home. That alone will be tough. And I do NOT see Bellucci continuing to serve amazing. He had 12 aces yest, but only 2 in the LONG match against Young. Simon will test him on serve today, watch. Also, Bellucci has saved 91% of BP's in first match & 88% of BP's in second. He will NOT, most likely, be that successful when saving break points today against Simon. Simon is in good form & if he brings his A game today, he should not dissapoint. I do see this being very close, hopefully the home crowd pushes him through. Bachinger is on a mission to get that first round main draw at the French. He is a player who is a step up from Mertl and if he brings his good game he will be hard to beat. Mathias will give 110% here & I like his chances to get into the next or final round of qualies. Merl is going to need to play an amazing match to give Bach a run here. I don't think that will happen.
    Finally, I am throwing a baseball in today again. I have a very dominant pitcher in Verlander today, who's form is solid, versus Masterson who has not had his best stuff this year. His numbers are going down in almost every category & his fastball has lost a significant velocity this season. I will go with the Ace pitcher for Detroit to win a road game today & book Verlander another win.
    BOL ev1 today!!!

gators0708
    gators0708's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14372

Take Kukushkin over Baker, its a good story that Baker has going but Kuku is a physical player that can ware him out I think!

Dmoneytx

Not a bad play Gator. I have been talking to EP about it in his thread. I have been leaning Kush Kush for awhile. I have a feeling if Baker serves great, he can win. If he does not, then Purple Kush will steal this match & move into a semi-final!! We all know Kushie will give 110% in this spot. If he DOES lose, it should be super tight. OR he wins. Either way, for +135 I think Bovada has it, is a GOOD price!! I am still thinking about this play....... I won Simon, love my other two plays, don't know if I want to get greedy.

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

That's a brave bet, dmoney. Detroit has burned a lot of people this season. Best of luck on that one and Kush.

gators0708

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    Not a bad play Gator. I have been talking to EP about it in his thread. I have been leaning Kush Kush for awhile. I have a feeling if Baker serves great, he can win. If he does not, then Purple Kush will steal this match & move into a semi-final!! We all know Kushie will give 110% in this spot. If he DOES lose, it should be super tight. OR he wins. Either way, for +135 I think Bovada has it, is a GOOD price!! I am still thinking about this play....... I won Simon, love my other two plays, don't know if I want to get greedy.
    Yeah main reason I took Kuku is he wont give Baker ANYTHING while Monfils basically beat himself yesterday. I don"t think Baker has played a physical player like Kukushkin during his run back so this should be tough for him.

Dmoneytx

I agree gator. Baker is gonna have to earn all his shit today. If he slips even a little bit, Purple Kush should take him down. He plays very physical & the Monfils test yesterday was not a whole lot in my eyes. BOL!!

Dmoneytx

Thanks Parlayin!!! I have a feeling on todays game, hoping for an early lead and then keep it stiff behind some good pitching. Haven't decided on Purple Kush yet. I might parlay him with the basketball tonight. That's what I am doing now, combing my fav threads to get a read on the Heat tonight. Hope you had a good day sir

gators0708

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    I agree gator. Baker is gonna have to earn all his shit today. If he slips even a little bit, Purple Kush should take him down. He plays very physical & the Monfils test yesterday was not a whole lot in my eyes. BOL!!
    Agree 100% Monfils looked hurt and had that f**k it lets get to Paris already attitude haha! He's my favorite player but damn what a head case lol what was he doing taking the WC here in the first place!

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey Dmoney what's the good word today? I'm feeling some Bryan Baker against old man Davydenko. Think Davydenko's old legs won't be able to get him over the hump this time and Baker faced adversity in the Kush match and broke through. Baker at +155 seems like a good play.

Dmoneytx

Baker should of been finished yesterday. Lush choked that march hard! I honestly think Davy wins today & gets into a final. This is his golden chance to make a final & he has got to take adv. He will at the very least today give 110%. Gonna be tough for Baker bec Davy is so solid off the ground. Def adv for him in the rallies. And Davy handleded Isner serve fairly well yest. Kind of surprised the line is that low. I haven't looked at it yet. But with Davy, there is always that skepticism. I personally think he will do everything to win. That's just what my gut says.

Dmoneytx

The fix was on!!!! Gut was wrong, fix was on!! Classic Denko! Win first, pods shot thru the roof live betting & he somehow only wins 5 more games the rest of the match. I thought he would win, but like I earlier, you are gambling like a MoFer if u bet on Davy! The fix was on y'all!!! Believe it!

Dmoneytx

Sorry, had a tment this weekend in town. Was home, but running like crazy. Didn't like the plays today anyways for the finals. I am going to update record in a min & put out my two parlays for Day 1 at Roland Garros.

***I am adding Dos Santos tonight to BOTH parlays. He is currently -475. I will get these in ASAP, before fight goes off.

Dmoneytx

Play #1

Dos Santos -475
    Ivanovic -1600
    Cilic -1400
    Anderson -400

Total = apprx -135
    1.2u / 0.9u

Dmoneytx

Play #2

Dos Santos -475
    Roger-Vasselin -550
    Del Potro -5000
    Cilic -1400
    Kubot -1000

Total = apprx. -140
    1u / 0.72u

gators0708

Good luck tomorrow, day 1 can't wait!!!!

mcfugly
    mcfugly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 411

thanks for the picks dmoney!! on a side note i've got a ridonkulous parlay going, just thought i'd post it for a laugh. GOOD LUCK GUYS!!

Risk To Win
    $21.00 $85.49 Pending 17 Team Parlay
    Pending 5/27/12 8:00am ATP Tennis 114 Jurgen Melzer -340* vs Michael Berrer
    Pending 5/27/12 8:00am ATP Tennis 130 Fernando Verdasco -1500* vs Steve Darcis
    Pending 5/27/12 6:35am ATP Tennis 146 Stanislas Wawrinka -1700* vs Flavio Cipolla
    Pending 5/27/12 5:00am ATP Tennis 153 Fabio Fognini -500* vs Adrian Mannarino
    Pending 5/27/12 8:00am ATP Tennis 162 Jo-Wilfried Tsonga -1650* vs Andrey Kuznetsov
    Pending 5/27/12 9:30am ATP Tennis 190 Lukasz Kubot -890* vs Karol Beck
    Pending 5/27/12 6:30am ATP Tennis 197 Juan Martin del Potro -3000* vs Albert Montanes
    Pending 5/27/12 6:30am ATP Tennis 201 Edouard Roger-Vasselin -560* vs Vasek Pospisil
    Pending 5/27/12 6:30am ATP Tennis 205 Juan Carlos Ferrero -570* vs Jonathan Dasnieres De Veigy
    Pending 5/27/12 5:00am ATP Tennis 210 Marin Cilic -1200* vs Daniel Munoz-De La Nava
    Pending 5/27/12 5:00am WTA Tennis 417 Lucie Safarova -2600* vs Anastasiya Yakimova
    Pending 5/27/12 5:00am WTA Tennis 462 Samantha Stosur -2280* vs Elena Baltacha
    Pending 5/27/12 9:30am WTA Tennis 469 Venus Williams -900* vs Paula Ormaechea
    Pending 5/27/12 5:00am WTA Tennis 478 Svetlana Kuznetsova -1200* vs Mirjana Lucic
    Pending 5/27/12 6:30am WTA Tennis 481 Sara Errani -1420* vs Casey Dellacqua
    Pending 5/27/12 8:00am WTA Tennis 494 Ana Ivanovic -1200* vs Lara Arruabarrena-Vecino
    Pending 5/27/12 6:30am WTA Tennis 497 Angelique Kerber -2255* vs Shuai Zhang

First ... 17181920212223 ... Last