Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

***I had a monster day teaching yest. I was on court 6 hours straight & then I had a practice match right afterwards. So when I came home, I passed out right after I ate my pasta & meatballs I didn't look at any plays unitl just now, gonna roll this first one & see if Murray can squeeze one out against Gasquet, gonna be a good one I think! I honestly feel like Wawrinka takes Seppi, he played so solid yesterday, Seppi could be a little gassed (3hrs with Isner). Sorry I didn't get to any plays eariler, I needed to get off the early matches anyways for a few days, too many screw jobs. I will respond to comments after I take kiddos to school & I will update yest and overall when I get back. I'm looking forward to watching some good tennis this morning. BOL to ev1 & thanks for the support & encouragement to all of you who posted the last few days

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5541

Man wish I was brave enough to bet wawrinka Seppi match.lol.

Sounds like a busy day. Man now that you talked about food I'm hungry. haha.

Besy of luck on your plays D.

Dmoneytx

Dude, I'm going to Chik fil A to get some breakfast chicken sandwhiches!! I'm starving!!!! LOL> I'll update yest when I get to my girls house. And the only reason I took the Wawrinka match is bec he looked like he was in great form yesterday! Seppi is gonna have to bring his A game today for sure to make this tight or to take the match. Other than that, I can't see Stan just giving it away. Could be a good match for sure.

Cleaned up AGAIN last night D. Took the over 175 on Boston on live play when it was like 14-10 in first quarter with 6 mins to go. That was just too many points to start to NOT go over. I figured a 50pt quarter was gearing up & a decent second would almost lock it at half time. Well, I didn't expect for them to score THAT many points by half. So that was 2 units I pretty much won by halftime. Then I looked at the guy I follow for basketball here at SBR. He was ALL over Lakers +8. He was even taking the ML for LA. So I tailed, like always, and another easy winner I thought. This guy is absolutely on FIRE these playoffs, I can't even remember him losing a game for the last like 6 or 7 plays. It's amazing. I feel like I need to send this guy like 3 or 400 bucks. I'm telling ya, at night, I can't lose a play if I tried. But I can't take the credit, this guy hits these games at a crazy rate, he is so dialed into the playoffs it is freaking SCARY. I don't want to jinx my luck with him, which is why I didn't put his name up yest. But if u are interested, I can private message you. That would be cool, but going public might disrupt the karma
    BOL today D!!! I hope you did or are doing well!!!

Demonata

Man that sounds like good food. haha I'm sticking to cereal right now. Easy and fast. Ya good luck on that match. Going to be a wild one.

Ya man great hits in that nba. Philly hurt me bad so live bet thunder when they were down like 5 in the 4th to break even in nba. Man I know it is but I wont say. I'm going to start following him though. Man right now just stressing this stosur match. Have stosur and this match is crazy with the wind.Big servers are not going to have an easy time today.

Going to be all about the rallys. Good luck in your plays man.

Dmoneytx

5/17
    Play #2

Del Potro -320
    Sharapova -210
    Federer -2000

Total = apprx. +103
    1.5u / 1.58u

(hoping three big players bring their A game today to flip flop the day for me)

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'll be to first to say it...F Murray !!!!

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mercersux View Post
    I'll be to first to say it...F Murray !!!!

Hopefully you learned that Murray can't be trusted right now ... especially on clay. Ever since Murray let Raonic make him look like Donald Young in Barcelona, I've been staying as far away from Murray as possible.

Maybe when hard court season rolls around I'll bet on him again, but right now, I'd rather throw my money away on a WTA match than lose it because I backed Murray ...

Dmoneytx

Good point HTown! I am jumping on that bandwaggon with ya. I saw today that he looks like an average player on the clay. I was happy he SQUEEZED out the first set, but to see him only 5 more games in TWO sets was pathetic. Fish n Chips is NOT a strong player on clay & his lack of matches this year on the dirt will most likely see him exit Roland Garros fairly early, I hope.

Dmoneytx

I'll be the second to say it Mercer..........F Murray!!!

Dmoneytx

Well, here comes another SHT filled FUKKIN day in tennis!!!!!! Fagot AZZ Murray wins the first & loses the match. Didn't really matter bec Wawrinka played 174 games in his match & lost, kinda glad that PUSSC lost bec he bailed on his family for tennis, freaking loser!

But now that Sharapova came in & Fed SHOULD come in, all I need is DelPo to win and his line goes from -320 to +103!! He is up a break in the first, gives it back & gets broken at 4-5 to lose the first set. First service game in second, he gets broken & now I'm sure he is FING done!! I know the knee was worked on, but EVERY FUKKIN time I bet on GAY AZZZZZ Tsonga, he SUCKS!!!!!!!!!! I think I might avoid EVERY match forever that Tsonga is involved in. I am not joking. That guy has so much talent & he absolutely wastes it. But not today, today he plays like he should all the time. Another -300 player sucking complete AZZ!!!

Prob not doing tennis till next week. I hate taking players at +250, and all of the favorites at -300 or -400 are freaking losers!!!! Getting DelPo at +103 and watching him suck balls...........LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dmoneytx

DelPo quit in the second set. I can't believe these professionals have so much quit in them. Don't retire the match, just stand there & give up and lose horribly. Should of put Tsonga in that parlay to pay prob over 10 units. Wow, what a joke. Flipping DelPo's line from -320 to +103??? What a joke.

Dmoneytx

Am I crazy or has EVERY -280 to -320 player lost in the last 3 or 4 days????? Murray -280 = Loser, Wawrinka -300 = Loser, DelPo -320 = Loser. And that was JUST today! Updating yest & todays record, gonna be in the red now pretty good. Sorry, I just don't expect EVERY player favored around -250 to -400 to lose every match. Freaking amazing bec my account is still way up bec of all the basketball! Usually its the other way around! Tennis usually holds me together, not its freaking hurting me for 3 days straight!!! Fing ugh!

Dmoneytx

Yesterdays Record 5/16:

Parlays (3-4) -2.43 units
    Straights (0-0) 0.0 units

Total = (3-4) -2.43 units

Dmoneytx

Todays Record 5/17:

Parlays (0-2) -3.0 units
    Straights (0-0) 0.0 units

Total = (0-2) -3.0 units

Dmoneytx

Overall Record as of 5/17:

Parlays (36-29) -3.75 units
    Straights (3-4) -0.84 units

Total = (39-33) -4.59 units

*** Almost all of this is from a bad two day strethch!!I was up over 7 units or so, now down 4 or so. Also, when I upped my unit size on alot of plays,, those seem to barely lose. This resulted in a winning record, but losing overall on the money. Prob would be about even or better if I stuck to the one unit per play. Going to try to start a good streak again & get that number back in the black. At least almost ALL of the losses I have tken have been freaking close close losses!!! I can't even tell u how frustrated I am. Tomm is a new day, GL to ev1 for tonight!!!

Demonata

Sorry about your losses man. Ya every tennis player been sucking. Underdogs keep winning.

Dmoneytx

It's all good D. I hate to lose, but I keep putting myself in a good postion & then MOTHER FER loses for me to not cash the ticket. Hoping for another good night tonight in basketball. You got my message right???

Demonata

Ya man got the message. Let's win it back tonight. I bet stupid Stosur thinking she would beat Venus williams easily. Yet she struggles the whole time and double faults and unforced errors the whole match.

Mercersux

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayininHTown View Post
    Hopefully you learned that Murray can't be trusted right now ... especially on clay. Ever since Murray let Raonic make him look like Donald Young in Barcelona, I've been staying as far away from Murray as possible.

Maybe when hard court season rolls around I'll bet on him again, but right now, I'd rather throw my money away on a WTA match than lose it because I backed Murray ...
    Oh i didn't bet on him. I'm just saying it for my bro Dmoney. Here's to hoping that Murray just fades away. Guy just can never get over the hump in big spots. Not to say that Italy is one of them, but I don't ever see Murray breaking through unless he gets some sort of very lucky draw, injuries, etc.

Demonata

Yo D what you think about Miami tonight? Thanks.

Hurley1085
    Hurley1085's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tough week with all the dogs winning. Heat were as low as -1.5 you can find them around -2 or -2.5 now. Pick heat -2 or on $line

Imsmarterthanu
    Imsmarterthanu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

stupid ass del potro I knew I should have held out on that one with all the talk of him being injured

Dmoney don't sweat it fukk del potro we gotta get our heads together and make sure next time we can rely on these favs to win these bookmakers are a joke I'm not even gonna watch the line anymore I'm just going with reality they always fool people with the lines

Imsmarterthanu

Just check this shit out .... lol

fukkn del potro...

He just made my blacklist
    Last edited by Imsmarterthanu; 05-17-12 at 11:15 PM.

Mercersux

Quote Originally Posted by Imsmarterthanu View Post
    Just check this shit out .... lol

fukkn del potro...

He just made my blacklist
    Damn man...sry for your lose. 10 Team parlay...R.I.P

JohnnyRudeboy
    Bull In A China Shop
    JohnnyRudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4095

man that is a rough one

Imsmarterthanu

lol that's happened to me at least 5 times already

since april

Hurley1085
    Hurley1085's Avatar Become A Pro!

should have round robin that!! Nice MLB picks, you should start a thread with those nice picks

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

What do you think about Mirnyi/Nestor at -175 over Bhupathi and Bopanna?

Dmoneytx

Mercer, that was a bitchin parlay man!!! That sux DelPo, mother fer!! BOL today.

Dmoneytx

Last edited by Dmoneytx; 05-18-12 at 07:12 AM.

Dmoneytx

Sorry D. I had to go straight from teaching yesterday to a league match. I am rated 4.5 still, not sure why, and a team picked me up to play 2 matches so I can go to playoffs with them if they make it. I played pretty good bro. So I got home pretty late & I didn't even look at my thread. I am just now getting back on for the first time since yesterday.

I hope you look at our boy for nba last night. Like I have been saying, can't lose a freaking play at night if I tried!! I missed his post on Indiana!! LOL I was talking to parents forever after my 7 class & then I rushed to the my match & I totally forgot!!! But I LOADED on the Spurs last night & that was sweeeeeett

I might throw in one play today I was looking at yesterday, BOL sir!!!

Demonata

Nice man. Ya man his picks are way good. Today not too sure who to bet yet.

Dmoneytx

I def like Djokovic to knock out stupid azz Tsonga. I also was liking Sharapova, my gut tells me she is gonna beat Venus today. But I am also looking at the Kvitova match.....

Demonata

I agree on all those plays but tempting to parlay djokovic to win first set with sharapova moneyline.

Dmoneytx

5/18
    Play #1

Sharapova -225
    Djokovic -550

Total = apprx. -142
    1.5u / 1.07u

First ... 13141516171819 ... Last