Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Where ya from palayinin?? I'm on Northwest side, Spring area. You in Houston also?

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    Where ya from palayinin?? I'm on Northwest side, Spring area. You in Houston also?

Yeah, I live on the east side near the baytown area.

Imsmarterthanu
    Imsmarterthanu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

Romboli fukked me on a 9 team parlay i was slated to win 41 units and this fukker had to lose

Hurley1085
    Hurley1085's Avatar Become A Pro!

Romboli screwed me too!!! The other guys in the challenger tour came through for me. Went 10/11 in that parlay .05units to win what will never be .52units

Spanks
    me pee pee
    Spanks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

sup bro
    Points Awarded:

Dmoneytx gave Spanks 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Dmoneytx

5/10
    Play #1

Radwanska -750
    Ferrer -400
    Federer -1000

Total = apprx. -178
    1.3u / 0.73u

Dmoneytx

5/10
    Play #2

Radwanska -750
    Ferrer -400
    Djokovic -550

Total = apprx. -147
    1u / 0.68u

Dmoneytx

***I was going to post last night, but another smoked filled, half conscious night/early morning & I failed to crawl back to my computer......Had a couple of slight losing days lately, can't seem to cash that one play left on several tickets (mostly the Challangers). I think just unlukcy & all have been really close. Little frustrating to say the least. At least I was able to post my two plays today about 15 mins before the first play started, Radwanska. I need to have a couple of winning days here coming up. I did parlay Miami & Memphis last night with Ito & Berdych this morning. So I am very happy I had those hit for me Ito match was 3 sets though, I wasn't comfortable there bec I hit the first game with Miami & when it was going 3 sets, I thought I should of just played Miami. But a win is a win. Berdych destroyed Monfils I think. I probably would of used Berdych in my plays today as well as with Memphis ML last night, but the plays I posted are the ones I wanted the most today, so it worked out ok I guess.

I am going to update yesterday & the overall record now & then I will repost todays plays from 7am this morning. Hoping to start a good run with todays plays & I wish ev1 the BOL today!!!

Dmoneytx

Todays Record 5/9:

Parlays (2-2)
    -1.01units
    Straights (0-0) 0.0 units

Total =
    -1.01 units

Dmoneytx

Overall Record as of 5/9:

Parlays (27-14) +5.81 units
    Straights (2-3) -1.65 units

Total = (29-17) +4.16 units
    Total win % = 0.63%

Dmoneytx

One Write Up from yesterdays tickets:

Play #1 - CASH IT
    Monfils won the first set & Andreev retired early in the second. At least he finished the first to keep the play rolling. In the other match, Verdasco lost the first set. He showed alot of heart by coming back and winning the 2nd & 3rd by a break. Big V moves into the next round 6-7, 6-4, 6-4.

Play #2 - LOSS
    Rosol played a really good match. He won the first set on a break. He lost the second on a break. And then he won the third on a break again. It was 6-3, 3-6, 6-3 I think. He served really well & look for him to make another run to the finals this week. In the other match, we had Mello. I really thought I had a good play here. He was at home & defintely the more accomplished player here, by far! Well, he didn't play that well yesterday & he lost both sets by a break, 4-6, 4-6 I think. Very frustrating on that one bec this is a tment he should of done really well, what a wasted opportunity of a very generous draw he had.

Play #3 - LOSS
    Gasquet played a good match & served really well. He beat Troicki in straights 7-5, 6-3. He never faced a break point & plays Federer today, gonna be tough. In the other match, I was SOOOOO disappointed! Romboli had the edge in almost every category I thought. His opponent had only won one match I think on the Challanger level & Romboli really freaking blew it!!!! He was down a break in the first set & he actually managed to get it back to 5-5 by breaking. So I thought he was gonna turn it on! He got broken right away & lost the set. He lost in straights, 5-7, 4-6. Again, close close match. But definetly not a match that he should of freaking lost!! ARG.

Play #4 - CASH IT
    Pretty easy play here I thought. I threw this in bec I needed something to hit for about 95% sure. Tsonga won his match in straights with one tiebreaker. DelPotro played a tight match and won in straights close, with one tiebreker. And Alves won is straights fairly easily.

Hoping for a good day today, time to get back on track. BOL to ev1!

Dmoneytx

Dmoneytx

5/10
    Play #1

Radwanska -750
    Ferrer -400
    Federer -1000

Total = apprx. -178
    1.3u / 0.73u
    Posted at 7:09am

Dmoneytx

5/10
    Play #2

Radwanska -750
    Ferrer -400
    Djokovic -550

Total = apprx. -147
    1u / 0.68u
    Posted at 7:14am

Dmoneytx

Wsup Spanks??? HS. Been cracking any skulls on the poker tables lately?? I don't play as much. If I do, much higher dollar rooms, .50/1 usually. I have been busy man. Kids getting big, daughter is 16 now. Teaching alot of tennis, playing alot of tennis, gabmling alot of tennis, LOL!!! I can't complain, same chica, life is good brotha

Dmoneytx

I have to go do lessons. I will try to do write ups as soon as possible for todays plays that I posted earlier.....

RoryMacdonald
    RoryMacdonald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 70

You are getting ripped off at Bovada dude, 5dimes has Fedex at -775 and Djoker at -460.

Dmoneytx

I know. I was with 5D forever, 10 years or more maybe. The lines are not as good at Bovada, but it keeps the number of plays I make in check. They don't have handicaps, so I can only do ML's. It has helped me a bit, but I know I am losing money on the juice. I just hope to win a bit more. Maybe I will go back, but its ok for now. I actually looked at other books where the lines were worse than Bovada if u can believe that. There are not many options for US cash deposits where the books have A ratings or better.

RoryMacdonald

Sorry about that my man. Those lines are turrible though.

RoryMacdonald

Ferererererererer !!!!

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ferrer now 10-0 vs. Almagro

Dmoneytx

OMG!!!!!! Someone told me that Ferrer was in third set breaker & I was like, WTF???? I knew Almagro could make this a really really close match, but after I saw Ferrer win the first set, I thought he would prob 2 or 3 the second set. Well, that was close as a MOTHER FER!!! This kept my day alive and could be around a 400 swing for me That was WAY too close, 10-8 in tiebreaker???? WAY TO GO FERRER!!!! VAMOS!

Hurley1085
    Hurley1085's Avatar Become A Pro!

I followed your coat tails and placed the same bets on those 2 parlays! Nice pick D$, you helped me recoop my other losses...Lost today but you helped me rebound only lost -$37 today. Still up in the grand scheme thanks to all the advice in here

Dmoneytx

Awesome Hurley!!! Glad it helped my man

I am hoping to have a good day tomm, not much on the board but I am looking tonight to evaluate the matches.

Tonight I am leaning on Ito. I was thinking Udomchoke, but I have a gut feeling that match with Neilsen could be super super close. Ito might be tight also, but I like his chances later on tonight. He has a good chance to get thru this match & into the semis.....

I will update todays record & overall in an hour or so. BOL to ev1!!!

Spanks
    me pee pee
    Spanks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

I'm still married bra...playing some poker at bookmaker and gambling on sports...tennis especially...gl to you and I very glad things are all good...god bless...

Snakes Gould
    Snakes Gould's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not only did Almagro make it close, he had THREE match points and choked each time. It was his match to win. Luckily we were both on Ferrer and he held on to win.

Dmoneytx

Yea, that Ferrer match was insane!!! I didn't know Almagro had MATCH points, and more than just one or two. What a fight by Ferrer to keep pushing to play ONE more point. I am kind of glad I didn't see the match, I prob would of had a heart attack. Poor Almagro, he had the sweet taste of beating Ferrer slip right through his hands it seems.......

I will update yesterday & post records before I put my plays up. Thanks ev1. And as always, BOL today!!!

Dmoneytx

Updating Tickets from Yesterday, 5/10:

Play #1 - CASH IT

The Radwanska match was really close. WAY too close for my liking. The first set got pushed, all the way to the breaker. Rads came out on top & in the second set, Vinci continued to fight hard & make it interesting. The last time these two met last year, Rads won 1&0 I think. I knew this was gonna be close, but this was way too close. Rads gets thru 7-6, 6-4 & into the next round.
    Ferrer, I'm not sure what to say about this match........... I commented earlier. I'm still smiling bec Alamagro had multiple match points & Ferrer fought off every one! Ferrer took the first in a breaker, but the second set Almagro got the break. The third went to breaker, and Ferrer came back in the breaker like 4 times or more, to win the match 7-6, 3-6, 7-6. Vamos Ferrer!!!!
    Federer just plain out whipped Federer Jr. Easy win for the Fedex in straights, 10 aces, saved both break points, & broke Gasquet 3 times. Fed gets the job done winning 6-3, 6-3 & moves ahead.

Play #2 - CASH IT

The Radwanska match is explained in Play #1 above......she wins a tight straight setter.
    The Ferrer match is explained in Play #1 above.......he win in a super super tight 3 setter.
    Djokovic has his hands full bigtime, while playing Wawrinka. I personally do not like Wawa, but he is playing well at the moment & Djokovic does NOT like the blue clay. The first set was super tight & Djoko managed to pull it out in a tiebreaker. The second set was on one break of serve. Djoko had 10 aces & fought off both break points. Djoko into the next round winning 7-6, 6-4.

**** Needed to get back on track. Had a good day yesterday by winning both plays. I call yesterday, the day of breakers for me. I think I had to sweat out or see the results of about 4 or 5 tiebreakers. Feels good to come out on almost all of those sets. I will post my plays up in about half hour. Again, always appreciate the comments, opinion & advice. Thanks.

Dmoneytx

*** Side note, Ito won in 3 sets this morning. The first two were super close, but the third Ito destroyed him 6-1. I am very happy he won this morning. I had him locked up in a parlay with Denver last night that paid +187. It was well needed after I was talked out of taking the Philly ML last night & instead lost by taking the spread. Hopefully the Ito lean helped somone out. It was a good price at -210 I thought & I was heavily vested, so I wasn't going to put him in any tennis plays also. I just wanted to watch it out & see if I could cash that ticket tied in with Denver spread. Good night after losing first game

Dmoneytx

Todays Record 5/10:

Parlays (2-0)
    +1.41 units
    Straights (0-0) 0.0 units

Total =
    +1.41 units

RoryMacdonald

What do you think of Bachinger/Muller's chances in Rome today ? Congrats on an excellent day

Dmoneytx

Overall Record as of 5/10:

Parlays (29-14) +7.22 units
    Straights (2-3) -1.65 units

Total = (31-17) +5.57 units
    Total win % = 0.65%

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

can you talk as well about some totals plays today? if you think anything worth the Over ** playing 3 sets? ** ?

Dmoneytx

Thanks Rory! I was looking at Bachinger last night. There is no reason why he can't win this match. He lost last tment to Cilic after beating Falla. The tment before that he lost to Simon fairly close in the semis after beating Brands, Troicki & Volandri. Those aren't the best clay courters, but they are no chumps. He has won 6 of 8 matches in the last 3 weeks, on ATP level too. Personally, I do not like Zeballos. I just don't like his style. I hae seen him play several times, and he doesn't have any big weapons. No big serve, groundies, he stays back a lot! I know he is lefty, but he shouldn't have anything to really hurt Bachinger. The best thing Zeball does is grind, grind & keep grinding. If he is over matched, he usually losses. If Zeball wins, it will be super close! If not, Bachinger wins I hope in good straights.

Dmoneytx

I'll look into some total plays for ya AceKing. I am going to post my plays first, finish looking at the board & then I will throw up a few matches that look good for totals today. Just a few that might pop out at me. I will help the best I can.

First ... 891011121314 ... Last