Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9469

Quote Originally Posted by Hurley1085 View Post
    betisland sucks with tennis. Just finally able to parlay but no more than 3 matches. They don't have the Challanger tment in Tunisia up. Only one match up for ATP Madrid and NONE up for WTA Madrid. These are the easy rounds to cash in money! What is a better site to use. Also betisland only lets you bet on the moneyline. No spreads ect. Advice please? TIA
    Bovada and 5Dimes are your only choices for Challenger tennis in US facing books (I think)

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5541

Nice picks man.

Demonata

Dang Hajek playing like garbage. Up a break in the first gives it back and then gets broken to lose.

Demonata

Now cilic gets broken. Today not looking good at all.

Hurley1085
    Hurley1085's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have Kohlischereiber/Seppi/Gasquet parlayed...even tho my bets are against ya GL Demonata

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

*** Just woke up. Checked the results of the matches. Think I am gonna go puke something up........
    Did ANY favorites win today??? DelPo, that's it??? It's funny, bec I was gonna be kind of crazy and put 0.5 units on ALL the underdogs today. LOL, would of paid like a MOFO!!
    Honestly, I bite a little more off than I usually do on weekends. I usually don't do much tennis betting on the weekends bec the semis sometimes and finals can be difficult to cap. I will go back to heavy plays during the bulk of the tments & then thinning out towards the weekend. And maybe some weekends, no plays.
    I will update my pukish day when I actually get up.........

PS. I know the last two days were rough, we had a good running going for awhile there, but we are still up a good ammount since I started this & I look forward to getting back into winning tomm morning!!!
    Last edited by Dmoneytx; 05-06-12 at 12:23 PM.

Demonata

Ya man today was horrible. All favorites pretty much losing today.Challenger both favorites lost. If I would of parlayed those two would of been really good money.In WTA everyone was losing that was a favorite too. Today just horrible,hoirrible.

Optional

We didn't have to bet finals today. I usually avoid them too.

Falla and Andreev in Madrid qualis looks like an easy one missed in hindsight.

Congrats on the great week still Dmoney! Any idea how many units you picked up on the thread picks?

Dmoneytx

Every tennis play I have put in at Bobada, I put on here. I think I'm up about 5 units since I started recording my plays on here.
    Hope to get back to another good week.
    Thanks for the props & G L!

Dmoneytx

Todays Record 5/6:

Parlays (0-2) -2.0 units
    Straights (0-1) -1.0 units

Total = -3.0 units

shimeon40
    shimeon40's Avatar Become A Pro!

dmoney..u think that kid marti a good chance of upset against youzhny?

Dmoneytx

Overall Record as of 5/6:

Parlays (21-10) +5.65 units
    Straights (2-2) -0.65 units

Total = +5.0 units

Dmoneytx

5/7
    Play #1

Youzhny -350
    Troicki -335

Total = apprx -147
    1u / 0.67

Dmoneytx

5/6
    Play #2

Troicki -335
    Garcia Lopez -115

Total = apprx +129
    0.5u / 0.65

Dmoneytx

5/6
    Play #3

Stakhovsky -140

Total = -140
    1u / 0.72u

(Tailing EP on this play. I did like this play yesterday when I saw it on the board bec Harrison looked so bad on his first clay tment outside the US this year. When I saw EP liked it, I felt pretty good.)

Dmoneytx

5/6
    Play #4

Troicki -335
    Almagro -450
    Li -650

Total = apprx -122
    1u / 0.82

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Heavy on Troicki eh? I ran away from that match as fast as I could. I bought extra gas so I could take another car into another state to not bet on that one. Troicki v. Young, two guys who have been absolutely pathetic this year. I do think Troicki should beat The Donald, but man that match is going to make some people vomit. Good luck my man, hope he is the lesser of two evils!

Optional

Now you have me worried as The Donald is up a break in the 2nd!

They've both looked pretty solid since I turned it on at least.

Hate this blue surface, blue shirts, blue ball kids blue hoardings look.

EaglesPhan36

Smurfy!

Dmoneytx

EP, I do agree with MOST of what u said about that match. I almost 100% made Troicki my play of the day bec of Young. He played SO bad when he last was on the the clay court a few weeks ago. I think it was Monte Carlo. I watched that entire match & he looked horrible. My thinking was, it would take an absolutely horrible match by Viktor to not win today. Young would beat him self.

Dmoneytx

I'm sorry shimeon. I never saw your post last night. Or early this morning I guess, LOL. I knew what plays I wanted & when I made them last night I was so tired. When I posted the plays up today, I was seeing double almost. I never saw you leave a question. Or I would of answered it. I literally posted my plays here, dropped the phone & crawler into bed.
    I hope u saw that I took Youzhny today. Marti had been playing well this year, but Youz is a different level of player than what he has beaten this year. I almost him my play of the day & not Troicki.
    Hopefully my post made u hold off at least. I would of responded bec I had just capped that match & giving u my reasons would of been easy real quick. I didn't have the energy to do the write ups. I'll be on today, so feel free to ask anything for today or tomm. I always try my best. GL to you today....

EaglesPhan36

I guess Troicki felt bad in the 2nd set. Otherwise it was another absolute demolition job on Young. He really should just drop down to the Challenger circuit and know his role.

Dmoneytx

Troicki Update:

Sorry, I couldn't do the write ups last night. I was so tired it was not even funny. As EP noticed, and I am sure others did as well, Troicki was my play of the day today. I put him in all 3 of my parlays. Usually I DONT do that, but I had a good feeling he was NOT losing to the pathetic Donald Yound on clay of all surfaces. I saw Young play his last match on clay in Monte Carlo I think it was. He looked absolutely horrible & Matheui (I think) absoluely BLEW him off the court. Young looked clueless playing the points, like he had NO game plan what so ever. Troicki makes me sweat when I bet on him, but I just couldn't seee Young winning this match & moving forward. I made this my big play today purely bec of the patheticness that was to be expected from Young. Also, Troicki usually beats the much weaker players consistently. He does struggle on some random matches & against the bigger pros. But I saw Young as a Challanger type player more or less, I honestly didn't think it would be close.
    So, the first set Troicki takes EASILY. Exactly what I was seeing. But in the second set, Young started to briefly show why he was the #1 Junior in the World years back. Young took the second set. I was SHOCKED, to say the least. I still knew Young had to put together ANOTHER set similar to that last one to even make this a match really. Well, lets just say Donald Young showed up in the third set & he got railed, blown off the court in the third just like in the first. So Troicki gets thru today & wins his first round match 6-1, 4-6, 6-1. The first & third sets I expected, not the second. We will take this win to help out all our parlays & wait for the other plays to cash the other tickets. Way to go Viktor

Dmoneytx

Young has too much "pride" EP. I do agree with you. He SHOULD drop down & be a big Challanger player. He would gain confidence. Probably make more money, bec I think he could do fairly well on the Challangers. He could make the "masters" at the end of the year. Doesn't he think that would be better, actually trying to WIN tments, than flying around the world all year & losing first round match after first round match??? I know Challangers pays signif less, but losing first round in main draws or going thru qualies isn't gonna pay your Lexus payment anytime soon. Actually, its fine if Young stays on the ATP. He is instant fade material

Dmoneytx

All posts will come from iPhone for today & maybe tomm. So write ups prob will be shorter than usual. I have Comcast coming today. They better fix it! I pay too much for my wifi.

Dmoneytx

Play #1 - CASH IT

Youzhny won pretty easily. I didn't see the box score yet or watch the match. Looks like he had no trouble handling Marti. He gets thru easily in straights 6-3, 6-2 & moves into the next round.
    I did the write up for Triocki match earlier. He won in 3. See above....

***Very happy to start the week on a winning ticket. Needed to get a good jump. Let's keep it rolling!

Dmoneytx

Update Play #2:

Troicki came in. See write up above for his match...
    Waiting on Garcia-Lopez to cash this ticket.

Dmoneytx

Play #3:

I am shocked Harrison played well today. I saw him play horrible last time on court. Wow.
    Stak lost the first in the breaker!! Arg!!!! And then he is up a Break in the second set. So I'm thinking 3, right??? Well, at 5-4, serving for third set, Craphovsky gets broken. Arg! So now we go to another breaker. Craphovsky up 4-3 in breaker & then losses the next 4 out of 5 points. Craphovsky losses to a very out of form Harrison 7-6, 7-6. Play #3 is a loss

***thats TWO losses in two days with two tiebreakers. Frustrating to say the least!!!

Dmoneytx

Update on Play #4:

The Triocki match is above, write up. He won in 3 today.

The Almagro match was interesting. He losses the first in breaker & then proceeds to win rather comfortably by getting early breaks in both sets. That was nice to see since Craphovsky sucked it today. Almagro moves into the next round 6-7, 6-3, 6-3.

So, we wait on Li to cash this ticket.

Dmoneytx

Play #2 - CASH IT

We were waiting on Garcia-Lopez to cash this ticket. He won the first on a break. And he immed went up a break in second. He gave it back & one more to lose the second. Bags showed some fight. In the third, it stayed on serve till 5-4 Garcia-Lopez. Bags chokes & gets broken to lose the match 6-4, 3-6, 6-4. What a match!! Way to pull it Guillermo!!

***good payout at +128, let's keep em rolling!!

Spanks
    me pee pee
    Spanks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Dmoneytx

Play #4 - CASH IT

We were waiting on Li to cash this ticket. She had 7 aces & broke Espinosa 5 times to win rather easily 6-3, 6-1. Li moves into the next round & looking solid. Glad to see a WTA match go right as planned. Needed this one to come in to have a good day. Congrats!!!

Dmoneytx

Todays Record 5/7:

Parlays (3-0)
    +2.21 units
    Straights (0-1)
    -1.00 units

Total =
    +1.21 units

Dmoneytx

*** Really frustrated from yesterdays wagers. We would of had a THREE unit day yesterday if Craphovsky wouldn't of lost to Harrison yesterday in two tiebreakers. Instead we come out over $120 up for the day. Still not bad for one day, but yesterday could of been another sweep day & big payout!!! We keep plugging away, remember.....this is a marathon, not a sprint for me. Hoping to have a good day today, picks coming in a few mins. GL to ev1 today!!!

Dmoneytx

Overall Record as of 5/7:

Parlays (24-10) +7.86 units
    Straights (2-3) -1.65 units

Total = (26-13) +6.21 units
    Total win % = 0.67%

First ... 6789101112 ... Last