Play #2

Ramos -550
    Kohlschriber -450

Total = apprx. -210
    1u / 0.44u

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

***Ramos match starts in about 15 mins or so. If the play is off the board soon, you can call and ask your book to put it back up until the match is about to start. 5Dimes is so good about doing this, and will usually always do it. My new book, Bovada does a good job of pushing matches back when the ones before them are still in play, but for just moving a line 10 mins on a fixed start, they never push them back 10 mins or so bec of warm ups. Betonline & 5Dimes always would repost the matches I asked for if they were just walking out to the court bec they knew there was still gonna be at least 10 mins before start of match. Ramos is my big play again today & in the write ups to come, you will see why. BOL ev1!!!!
    Maybe another play here in a few mins, still checking board. Honestly, I didn't like a lot today, could see some serious upsets in the cards. I will tred lightly today I think. Thanks.

Dmoneytx

UH......Spanks??? Are YOU Headsplittor??? If you are, no way brotha! This is Dmoney from True Poker from the old days my man, omg I'm starting to remember how late we would stay up & crack skulls!!! LOL
    Get back to me & let me know, I just read that post......

Dmoneytx

NO matches playing in Czech, not sure if they are late putting matches out or if weather is an issue. This concerns the Hajek match. He is not playing right now. I'll try to find out & let ev1 know. Also, the Ramos match will start in about 4-5 mins now. My book pushed it back 10 mins, unbelievably & most should have to or a simple call and they usually repost it for 10 mins or so. Write Ups coming.....

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rain. May not get any play in there today.

Dmoneytx

5/4
    Play #3

Gasquet -1200
    De Veigy -225

Total = apprx. -172
    1u / 0.58u
    Last edited by Dmoneytx; 05-04-12 at 07:53 AM. Reason: had wrong payout ammount

Dmoneytx

I just saw that too EP. ARG! Hopefully they get some more matches in today, bec I think Hajek is next up to play. You are right, might have to sit on 2 of my plays till tomm, still ok for me though. Might have one more play to post up for today still......

Pride
    rally rally rally
    Pride's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

thoughts on wawa vs haase

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5541

What are your thoughts on Tomic vs Lopez? That match worries me and I actually think Tomic wins it. Worried about the line though.

Dmoneytx

Taking 9yr old to school real quick, I am actually leaning to Lopez bec of his serve and attacking style & Tomic footwork. I will do a write up right when I come back D. Either way, should be a good match I think!

Dmoneytx

I'll get to that in a few mins pride. I have to run up to the school for 15-20 real quick. Thanks.

Demonata

Nice man, ya I might take Lopez because Lopez almost beat ferrer. If this was hard court I would take Tomic but Clay Lopez shoudl have this one.

Dmoneytx

I'll do the write up for Wawa match first, since we have a good bit of time for the Lopez match this morning. Personally, Haase is one of my LEAST favorite players. So I stayed away from this match without much thought. Haase is one of those guys who has a ton of talent, but looks like he doesn't even try sometimes on the court. He has a lazy kind of demenour in his style of play & that has ALWAYS bothered me about him. I feel like if he had some of that Nadal FIRE, he would be so so so much better. I have seen him play really really well, but unfortunately I have seen him really stink up the joint. Not sure what to get from Haase today. He has played well this week by beating Bolelli & Cervantes (remember he lost the first set here, but rolled second and third sets). Neither of those players are at a Wawa level in my eyes, so Haase will be challanged today for sure. He needs to bring some freaking heart & a good game today to really push Wawa. If Wawa plays like crap, he could steal the match. If he doesn't, it will be really close or Wawa wins in my opinion.
    As for Wawrinka, he is ANOTHER one of my least favorite players. ANY man who leaves his wife & kid to "TRY" to get another 3 or 4 good years of playing tments and devoting ALL his time to tennis, is a GAY ASS \*\*\*\*\*\*! Sorry, but I am a single Dad with THREE kids & they are my life! I work my ass of teaching tennis & being involved in their lives on a daily basis. Sorry, but I have no respect for Wawa, I have not for quite some time ya'll. I tend to leave alot of his matches alone bec he is another amazing talent story, but underachiever in my eyes. As for his tennis game, he has played really well the last few weeks, losing close to Nadal in the quarters at Monte Carlo. He won all matches in straights leading up to that point. So I see why Wawa is the favored in this match, but those odds are WAY too high for me to jump on them. Again, I see Wawa winning this match & it could be really close. But ya never know which Haase shows up. These matches, for me anyhow, are ones that I run away from. Just my opinion. GL if you take either player

Dmoneytx

The Lopez match really intrigues me At first, I saw the line and thought Tomic at a good price. But then I started to look deeper & found myself shifting directions quickly. Lopez is another player who has that lazy style (JUST LIKE TOMIC), but he DOES work hard on almost every match I have ever seen him play, he is def not a quitter. Lopez would prefer faster surfaces, but if he has time to set up his forehand on the clay, he can be very dangerous. We all know he will attack, attack, attack today. He loves to slick that backhand and come in. His serve was looking really good against Stak yesterday. He had 6 aces, no doubles and only had to save one break point. If his serve is clicking today, Tomic will need a really really good game today to take this match. If Tomic is not serving well himself, I see Lopez winning this match today.
    Tomic really should of won in straigh sets yesterday. He let that second set get away from him & he did NOT play well in the breaker at all. He did manage to win in 3 sets over Starace, but Lopez is a good bit better than Potito. The footwork was a slight issue bec Tomic is so flat footed. If Lopez attacks well and makes Tomic move a ton, he def has the upper hand today I think. Again, alot of this match will depend on who serves better. I see Lopez serving well today & only having to defend a few break chances I think. If Tomic doesn't bring a really good serve today, I see him on the defense all day. And that would favor Lopez for sure. Still thinking if I wan to straight this or tie it up. Leaning towards a straight I think.....
    I will post in a few mins. GL to ev1 on this match! Comments are greatly appreciated.

Demonata

Thanks for the post man. Ya on a match like this I think I would prefer to take the under than a side on the tomic match. Depends on who serves better in my opinion and Tomic looks like he is getting used to clay pretty well in my opinion. So probably taking the under.

Spanks
    me pee pee
    Spanks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

yes my man!

Dmoneytx

HS, whats up brotha????!!! How ya been. Dude, it has been a really really long time huh?? How many years??? I hope you have been doing well. It's "Mike" if I can remember??? Sorry if I got your name wrong, just going on an old gut feeling, LOL. Are you still playing poker???
    I am through Bovada.lv, my new book. I got off 5Dimes, which linked thru True Poker & hooked up with Bookmaker also, awhile back. I started this thread not too long ago. As you know, my whole life revolves around tennis, LOL. So, to keep my plays organized in tennis, I started this thread to keep track of my plays & record. Seems to me I am helping some people out along the way, SWEET! I really hope your life has been good to you. My three kids are freaking 16, 15 & 9 now!! Insane how time flies brotha!! The tennis is great, teaching & playing. Finished ranked #2 in Texas last year, had an amazing season, like a 42-9 record I think, crazy brotha I'm off to a decent start this year, so I hope to keep it rolling. Get back to me when you can on here. Please stop by at ANY time and drop me a line or just hang out. You know me, I am up ALLLLLLL night, LOL!!!!

Great to hear from you HS! Talk to ya soon. Fixing to go over to girls house, same girl brotha, still not married (having too much fun ). Talk to ya soon.

Dmoneytx

5/4
    Play #4

Lopez F -155

Total = -155
    1u / 0.65u

Dmoneytx

Write Up - Play #4

Explained in post at 9:43am. Hoping he brings da wood!!!

Dmoneytx

Write Up for Play #1: Hajek is in good form this year, esp at Challanger level. He has won 8 out of his last 10 matches. I like his form to cont tonday and have a chance to win this tment maybe. His opponent, Burzi, barely beat Mertens yesterday & was blown out by Fabianno last tment in the second round. This will be a very tough match for him. I expect Hajek to win today & move into the next round.
    Ramos was my play of the day today like I mentioned right after posting my first play this morning. He is in very good form & played really well yesterday. He plays with alot of heart, hits a big ball (lefty) & is serving very well. His opponent, Sousa J, is a good challanger player. But this is a major step up for him. I saw him in Houston a few weeks ago & I can't see ANY part of his game that would hurt Ramos at all. I expect Ramos to win in straights easily & have a chance to get into the finals.

Dmoneytx

Write Up for Play #2: Ramos was explained in Write Up #1 today. Kohlschriber was another play I really liked today. He is playing really well, can play excellent on the clay & is at home. I look for him to have alot of energy today & take advantage of a good draw so far in Germany. His opponent, Matsovic, I personally dislike. For several reasons. He barely beat Farah yest & he will need to bring his BEST game to even make this a match. I hope he goes down in flames!!! I look for Kohl to win today & move into the next round.

Dmoneytx

Write Up for Play #3: Gasquet played really really well yesterday winning 12 of 14 games. His serve looks on point & he has a good draw early in this tment. I look for Gasquet to take adv of this & cont his good play today. His opponent, De la Nava, went thru qualies this week & has won alot of matches already this week, five I think. But this is a major step up today & I can't see anything that he could do to really threaten Gasquet. I expect Gasquet to win today & move into the next round.
    De Veigy has played really really well the last month. He won both matches in straight sets this week. Last tment his lost in the finals in two breakers. The tment before that, he made the quarters. I expect his good form to continue this week. He has already beaten Martin in his career, so he should be confident as well. His opponent, Martin, usually makes around the quarters on the Challanger level. He went three sets with Reid & beat a struggling Gabashvili. He lost in the quarters last week to Zivkovic. I am liking De Veigy to cont his good play today & win this match, which should be really close.

Dmoneytx

Update for Play #4: LOL!!! I never got my play in on this match. I put the play on the board first and before I could put it in online real quick, someone came over & needed my help right away. This gambling always comes after what I always need to do first in my life. I forgot to put the play in when we were in the car bec we had to help a friend out. Things went well. I am standing by my pick on the thread bec I do like Lopez to take this match. BOL to ev1 who took this match!!! I think it is 2-2 on serve in the first, wouldn't be surprised to see a first set breaker. Will update other plays in a bit.

Dmoneytx

Play #2 - CASH IT

Ramos saved 3 break points today. He broke Sousa 4 times I think to win easily in straight sets 6-2, 6-3. Ramos into the next round & looking good. Kohlschriber won the first set easily. The second set went head to head all the way to the breaker & Kohl pulled it out to win the match in straights 6-0, 7-6. I am actually surprised to see one set so close, thought he would win much easier.

Dmoneytx

Play #4 - CASH IT

Lopez wins rather easily today. I'm hope ev1 got on board of that one. EP liked it as well, so I was really confident in this play. Lopez had 14 aces!! He brought da wood!! Never had to face a break point, while Tomic faced 7 and got broke 4 times I think.

Dmoneytx

Update on Play #1: Ramos was explained in Play #2 - CASH IT. Ramos won easily. Hajek is dealing with the rain in Czech & they did manage to get some play in today. He won the first set 6-4. He was up the break & cont to hold serve for the set. In the second set, he is down 0-1 on serve and up 30-15. Play will resume tomm I'm sure, so this will be a pending play that I will add to tomm's record. Waiting for Hajek to cash this ticket....

Dmoneytx

Update on Play #3: Gasquet had a tough opening set against de la Nova. It went to tiebreaker & he managed to pull it out. Whew!!! That was too close for my liking to say the least! He cruised in the second set to win the match 7-6, 6-2. All in all a tight match with very few breaks for either player. The de Veigy match will also be played tomm bec of the rain. Hoping he brings that solid clay court play tomm. Waiting on de Veigy to cash this ticket......

Dmoneytx

***All in all, a good day today. The plays were odd today. It actually felt like going to work. Had to grind out some good plays in my mind. I appreciate ev1 who stopped by and gave some advice. We helped each other on the Lopez play, THANKS!! Won the only parlay wager we had. Also won the only straight wager we had. Not bad to go 2-0 today with a decent profit, as far as tennis goes We also have two plays pending for tomm morning. On both of those tickets, the first play has already come in, so I am hoping for a good day tomm as well!!! As always, if anyone else plays NBA or NHL tonight, BOL!!!

Back at it tomm morning. And if anyone has any comments or advice, they are always appreciated.

Demonata

Nice man. I parlayed nalbandian to wint he first set with the celtics. Best of luck.

Dmoneytx

Hey D, I was looking at the Celtics as well. I need to look up more info though & check a few threads. I hope Nalbandian won the first set for ya. I just got home from picking up kids & I have to work in 7 mins so I didn't check.
    I took that first half last night. Not bec u said something, I looked it up and it seemed like a good play! I was teaching my lessons and I get the first update and Heat were up like 10pts in mid first quarter. I thought, sweet!! But then I had a chance to check phone again & the Heat were losing in the second quarter!!! I was like, damn!
    Got off to a rough start last night, but got it all back with the under on OKC (which was crazy after that 58pt first quarter, LOL!!). Hoping to get off to a good start tonight sir
    Good luck on Celtics tonight!

Dmoneytx

Todays Record 5/4:

Parlays (1-0)
    +0.44 units
    Straights (1-0)
    +0.65 units

Total =
    +1.09 units

Dmoneytx

***Remember, we won two more matches today, but each ticket has one play left on it. Both of those will be continued tomm due to rain out during the matches today. Picks to be up early this morning bec son has tment this weekend. After 8am CST, I will be unavailable for most of the rest of the day. I will check in from time to time, but will only have iphone with me. If I need to, I will update things when I return in the evening. Lets keep this rolling & GL to ev1 tomm!!!

Dmoneytx

Overall Record as of 5/4:

Parlays (19-6) +8.58 units
    Straights (2-0) +0.85 units

Total = +9.43 units

Demonata

Thanks man. Ya that heat game was horrible. Guess never bet road nba teams for first halfs. So taking the celtics at home to win the first half. Ya nalbandian won the first set. Celtics I feel have woken up and Atlanta is going to be lost in boston especially if Josh smith doesn't play.

First ... 45678910 ... Last