Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

5/3
    Write Up - Play #6

Hajek was explained in Write Up for Play #5. Should be a comfortable win.
    Ramos was explained in Write Up for Play #2. Guy plays with a huge passion.

Dmoneytx

I handicapped those a long time ago, thought I would throw them in for what it is worth. Going to update matches and plays now. Still have one in action I think. Lets keep it rolling!

Dmoneytx

Play #1 - CASH IT

Rufin took care of buss in the first match here rather easily. Tomic had a up and down match. He won the first set 6-1 & then lost the second set in a tiebreaker. He finally broke late in the third at 3-3 I think & he ended up taking the thrid set to win today 6-1, 6-7, 6-3. Way to go Tomic (you won alot of people money today brotha!!).

Dmoneytx

Update for Play #2: Well, we had Farah making the miracle comeback and forcing that third set. It looks like he went back to the crap tennis he played in the first set and he lost the third to lose the match 1-6, 7-6, 2-6. I really thought Matso would choke in the third (I dislike him for several reasons). I thought I had a good play with Farah being in SUCH good form lately & on the clay too. I'm actually kind of shocked to see Matso take this match. Especially after losing last week in first round Challanger. I will prob fade him next match also, he is gonna go out soon. Play #2 is a loser
    Last edited by Dmoneytx; 05-03-12 at 11:19 AM. Reason: added info

Dmoneytx

Play #3 - CASH IT
    (tailed EP on this play)

Zopp played the way he has all year - strong! He has won almost 20 matches this year for a reason. He is a very good Challanger level player. He had a close first set, that he was ahead on most of the way. In the second, he took advantage of more break points and won it fairly easily. Zopp moves into the next round with a straight set 6-4, 6-2 win today!
    Ramos was the beast I thought he was gonna be. I knew Phau could throw in one good set, maybe.... The first set they each got broken, but Ramos got one more break and served it out from 6-5. In the second set, Phau did not play well. Ramos broke him every game & dominated on his serve throughout. Ramos wins in straights 7-5, 6-0!!! He was simply too much for Phau & I'm surprised it wasn't an easier victory (this is WHY I used Ramos on most of my plays today, easy $$$).

****Special thanks to EP! He tipped me off to the Zopp match & it turned out to be an easy play actually. Thanks brotha

Dmoneytx

Update for Play #4:

Lojda played a VERY close match today with Fabianno. Lojda was broken only twice & Fab only 3 times. Stats were very similar, but Lojda managed to come out on top of those crucial points in deuce or 30 alls. Both sets could of gone either way possibly, but Lojda wins for me for the second day in a row by moving into the next round with a straight set victory of 6-3, 7-6!! Way to go Lojda
    Ramos was explained in Play #3 - CASH IT. He won in straights comfortably.
    So that means, we are waiting on Rosol to cash this ticket. Keep that serve booming LR!

Dmoneytx

Update for Play #5:

Hajek saved 5 of 6 break points today to get through his match in straight sets. He won the first rather easily. In the second set, Begemann stepped it up & Hajek finally got the break at 5-5. He held serve to win the match in straights 6-2, 7-5. I was not comfortable with that scoreline bec he was a big favorite.
    So that means, we are waiting for Rosol to cash this ticket. Keep it strong!

Dmoneytx

Play #6 - CASH IT

Hajek was explained on Update for Play #5. He won in straights.
    Ramos was explained in Play #3 - CASH IT. He won in straights.

***Not the best payout on this parlay, but I really thought it was an easy winner & when I spot something like this, I will take the chance to add some funds into the account hopefully!

RoryMacdonald
    RoryMacdonald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 70

About to be a good day. GL

Dmoneytx

Rosol won - BOOM!!! SWEET!!! Just got in from another lesson and I ran to the computer to check the Rosol score, smiling with anticipation for one more play to come in & give me a HUGE day!!! I look, I see........ ROSOL in straights!!! Kick ASS!

Updates coming in a min. I only have 30 mins till I go back to courts & stay for the rest of the afternoon and evening. Beautiful weather here in Houston, 85* & a slight breeze I am truly blessed to be teaching tennis for my living, truly.

Dmoneytx

Play #4 - CASH IT

Lojda won in straights. Ramos won in straights. We were waiting for the Rosol to cash this ticket. Rosol brought the wood today & played really well!!! He had two break points & saved them both! There were no breaks in the first set and it went to tiebreaker. Rosol won the breaker 7-4. He got the break in the second set late and held to win the match in straight sets 7-6, 6-3. He won over 80% of his first serve points, the stat that made me put him in two small, GOOD, paying parlays today. Way to go ROSOL!!!

Dmoneytx

Play #5 - CASH IT

Hajek was explained earlier in Update for Play #5. He won in straights, but not easily at all.
    Rosol was explained earlier in Play #4 - CASH IT. Super tight match that he won in straights.

Dmoneytx

Thanks Rory!!! I have to add my numbers up in a few mins, but I think I had a really good day brotha
    I might be up more than 4 units today! Some freaking awesome matches for us today! Ramos won & he was in almost ALL my parlays, LOL. Rosol had the great match to upset Hanescu!!! Lojda pulled out a good match to hit a great paying parlay at over +250! Will update my daily and overall records in a few mins.

kingsr
    kingsr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3061

You da Mack daddy dmoney! Thanks for posting your plays brother.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5541

Good picks Dmoney. I didn't post my Nieminen pick because I had him in a parlay with miami heat first half. Now its raining there right when he was about to take first set up 40-15.

Possum
    Possum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1715

Nice hits today

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dmoneytx and eaglesphan are usually straight money when it comes to picking tennis. Guys know what they're talking about. Just joined as a member but needed to post a thanks for all these solid picks you put out. Good job guys.

Dmoneytx

Thanks kingsr!!! I do my best to find what matches I like. Which ones to avoid! And then I try to explain why I like them. Tennis can be very tricky wagering. But I must say, tennis is the one sport where I have gone on some insane runs!! Sometimes I might have a rough day, but other days (in a row) can be very profitable. I don't know everything, thats for sure, but I do my best to help everyone out. I just have to start posting my plays earlier. The chronic gets to me every night & I usually pass out in my recliner watching a DVR game I recorded earlier in the night. I am going to work much harder getting my plays out well in advance, not just 30, 45 or 5 mins before a match starts. Seriously appreciate the props! Look forward to another good day tomm
    Points Awarded:

kingsr gave Dmoneytx 20 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Dmoneytx

Way to go D!!!! I hope Jarko comes in for ya brotha!!! I'm pulling for you there. I didn't touch Jarko bec when I saw Rosol won, I didn't even look for another play. My day was a good winner, no reason to get gready. And hey, did you tip me off to the Rosol match in the first place?? I can't remember who did. Someone said they liked him today, so I researched it & ended up really liking it. He paid me off for 2 parlays, one at +128 and the other at +260!!! Pls let me know if that was you, bec if it was, I owe you MEGA props brotha!!!

Dmoneytx

Thx Possum! BOL to you tonight if you play any other sports
    Remember, I always appreciate others opinions, advice or comments. We are all helping each other out here.......

Dmoneytx

Thanks mercersux!!!!! That means alot sir. First post to say thanks?? That's pretty awesome man. I appreciate that.

EP is a stand up guy too. We both know alot about tennis & how to analyze these players. We are quite different though. He tends to take much more underdogs than me. I tend to stay with alot of favorites & two team parlays. Kind of cool to get two different perspectives on the same slate of matches for the day. We both hope it helps others in the long run. Remember, this is a marathon to me, NOT a sprint. I am very disciplined on my wager ammounts. One unit = $100. I never go all in on plays, being patient and smart pays off. Trust me

I am going to be getting my picks out a LOT earlier. I hang out every night & the chronic makes me soooooo sleepy. I usually wake up at 3am like someone shot a gun so I can get ready to handicap some matches, LOL! Its crazy. But I will make a huge effort to get them out much earlier than just an hour or less before the first match starts.

Hoping to keep this streak rolling!!! BOL!

Dmoneytx

***** I have to make a quick comment on what transpired today!!! I am SO feaking happy it is scary, LOL. The way I envisioned this thread to work was EXACTLY what happened today! I want to thank EV1 for stopping into my world & throwing your comments, opinion & advice my way. For example, today I had several plays I really liked. Prob 3 or 4plays in total. Then someone stops by & asks about Rosol. I throw some info, start to look at the play & wow! I end up really really liking it bec I am looking it up for someone else. So I use Rosol and he pays off two plays at +126 and +260! Then I go to EP's thread, he likes Zopp today in a parlay with Ramos (I had Ramos on a ton of plays today, he was my play of the day obviously) and I start to research Zopp. Well, turns out I really really liked that play as well. So I put him in another parlay that won.

This is what I envisioned. ALL of us helping each other! My day turned out to be an OVER 4 unit day today bec I used my own researched plays, tips from some cool mother f**ers stopping by to help me out, and I roll over to EP's thread and see some new plays I start to really like. That is WHY I am doing this entire thread! I want ALL of us to get those books to send some checks!!! If we all help each other, give advice, comments and players we like, we have a MUCH better chance to nail the books on the tennis. After today, I am getting another 1k payout from Bovada. I want to thank everyone who "chipped" in today to help me out. If anyone has any questions or anything they need, stop by & let me know. I will always do my best to help out the best I can.

LETS try to keep this kind of help going for each other. THIS is how we can hit the book a bit. I am buying the house a round, ON ME

Dmoneytx

Todays Record 5/3:

Parlays (5-1)
    +3.24 units
    Straights (0-0) 0.0 units

Total =
    +3.24 units

Dmoneytx

***Was only ONE match away from a sweep day!! ARG! Damn Farah! Still was very happy with a 5-1 day today. Again, thanks to ALL of those who are starting to help out or just stopping by to say hi. Plays out much earlier tonight & BOL to ev1 if playing other sports tonight!!!

Demonata

Nice man. Ya thanks. My biggest bet of the day was Tomic. The line started up basically as a coin flip when I got on it and then people bet tomic like crazy to lower it a good deal in his favor. Than Nieminen just seemed like the perfect opportunity. Experienced player and knows how to handle himself. You ahd a really good day man. Congratulations. I had a good day too but only because I bet big on Tomic. Have to bet big every once in awhile. Wish me luck man because I have a big bet riding on the miami heat first half today. Love first ahlf bets because than you can enjoy the rest of the game with no worries because in the playoffs you fight hard the whole game so can take either first half or game.Best of luck in your future plays and I may be taking a break till the grand slams but you never know. Keep up the good work. You are a good capper and good person in my opinion. Your the reason it made me want to open up my demonatas demon tennis picks thread again. Good luck on the rest of your plays. I'm going to get off the forum for the night and sweat out this miami heat first half bet.

Dmoneytx

Overall Record as of 5/3:

Parlays (17-6) +8.14 units
    Straights (1-0) +0.20 units

Total = +8.34 units

Dmoneytx

Great post D!!! I am so glad I inspired you to get your thread going again! This helps me stay very organized with my tennis plays & hopefully help some people out in the process. I knew you liked Jarko, I was thinking hard about him but I didn't want to press my luck brotha. Good pick though I thought!!! Good luck on your play tonight with Miami!!! I hope you get that to come in for ya. And even if you take a break, which I hope u don't for the tennis, always feel free to stop by and throw some comments or anything that's on your mind my way.
    Anytime

Demonata

Thanks, Ya man I just am tired of pressing my luck not betting grand slams. Grand Slams is where I make most of my money because all the good players actually try there hardest.A lot of these players I have noticed will take it easy in a smaller tournament and flip flop when they want to try and when they don't.

Possum
    Possum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1715

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    Thx Possum! BOL to you tonight if you play any other sports
    Remember, I always appreciate others opinions, advice or comments. We are all helping each other out here.......
    We are in the same line of work-I was a 4 year starter at smu under ralston and played as a 0 in France one summer--I have a picture of Patrick Rafter and me chasing a deer in Tulle, France in 1990 before he made it big as we stayed at a doctor's 40 acre spread in the country---to be be perfectly honest, I hate watching tennis outside of the grand slams--I have joined live tennis tv and tried to catch up on some of these players but in the end I just want time away from the game so I play a lot of action plays and when I feel like I know something,I step up a little more---good luck with your plays and training-- you are a good addition to the forum

Spanks
    me pee pee
    Spanks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

hey dmoney...do you or did you play poker at bookmaker and remember a guy named headsplittor?

RoryMacdonald
    RoryMacdonald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 70

Great day Dmoney . That was me who had asked earlier about Rosol + Niemenen LOL, 43 of 51 1st serve points won today for Rosol . I hit a 2 parlays yesterday a 6 team parlay w/ granollers, Hajek, Rufin, Kohlschrieber, Flopez and Rosol & a 3 team one w/ Rosol + Ramos (thanks) + Tomic and now waiting on another one w/ Niemenen + Rosol + Zopp !!! HELL of a day .

My gut is telling me that tomm. could be full of upsets. I like Haase + Baghdadtis + Muller for upsets. Can you please shed some insight ? Thanks, BOL.

Dmoneytx

Sorry to not have posted plays last night. I had EVERY intention to put them down, but my wifi was acting horrible last night. I couldn't stay connected for some strange reason, so I went to bed. I just got up & I see that I haven't missed hardly any matches yet so far, only like 2 mens matches in play & none finished yet. Going to relook at board & post here in a few mins.

Dmoneytx

And Rory, THANKS for the tip yesterday That helped me something fierce man, bravo, bravo! Let me throw one of my plays down first & then I will look up some of those matches today for ya. Hopefully I can get to them before they start.

Dmoneytx

And great job Rory on your day yesterday! Sounds like you had a good one too brotha
    Hell ya!!! Hopefully we have another good one today.....

Dmoneytx

Possum, thanks for your post yesterday!! Sounds like we are in the same line of work
    Cool story about Rafter bro! I remember watching him play. Attacking point after point, such a tough competitior.
    I'll get back to that in a bit, gonna try to throw a play or two up before I get ready for the day.
    GL to you today sir, hope you do well.

First ... 3456789 ... Last