Halifax
    Halifax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1605

Quote Originally Posted by Shifty View Post
    Halifax, When I was getting Moneybooker payouts from them I can't remember ever getting paid without a followup phone call. If you haven't already done so, give them a call and inquire about your payout.
    I think you're probably right, too. Talking to a guy I know who has received 2 or 3 Moneybookers payouts from WSEX in the last couple of months, he said that he had to contact them by phone or Live Chat every single time in order to get the payouts processed.

bluefish
    Update your status
    bluefish's Avatar Become A Pro!

cant stand em

general
    general's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I have received the most recent one ($2499), of my three owed Neteller withdrawals, with Josh's help.

Still waiting for the other two.

Marvelous job, Josh.
    Really appreciate it.
    Last edited by general; 10-18-09 at 10:29 AM.

BornTukill
    BornTukill's Avatar Become A Pro!

got a check today from july 17 for 4790.thats leave only 1 check left from aug 17 for 3k.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14420

got my payout from 09/07 thru regular mail for $xxxx,today. now waiting on regular mail payout from 10/07. had to email josh last week about the 09/07 payout. hope i just get the 10/07 withdrawl in a timely manner(3 or 4 weeks) maybe this time i can get paid without running to josh for help. thanks josh---again

316316's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stop using and look for a new one instead...

707782's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 707782 View Post
    I just requested a 3K check by courier to test how everything goes now...

Hopefully it will get to me fast enough, otherwise, I will stop giving them anymore actions.
    Got paid today.

Yes, it's going to take a while to get paid, but I never worry about my funds at WSEX.

Chuck Sims
    Chuck Sims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

Still waiting for my Sept 22 WD request.

bunman
    bunman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Patience is a virtue, but this is insane

Still waiting on my withdrawal from July 10

JoshW
    JoshW's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bunman, I am contacting them on your issue specifically.

Chuck, I don't think you are having me contact them on your withdrawal. Hit me with a PM, if you choose to go that way.

Thank you both for the updates.

lalakers088
    lalakers088's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

quick question

Wsex recently notified me that they are not allowing book2book transfers if you have depositied by credit card. Is this a standard practice for them or are they attempting to limit transfers? I am scared to withdrawal as I see many of us customers are having long delays. thanks

Chuck Sims

lalakers088, Thats been their policy for a few months. Its been covered in this thread.

Chuck Sims

Thanks JoshW. I will do that soon if I do not get paid. I see a poster was paid yesterday from his Sept 21 WD request. I should be next.

lalakers088
    lalakers088's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

sorry must have missed it, thanks

TodayIsForgotten
    TodayIsForgotten's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 615

Quote Originally Posted by 707782 View Post
    Got paid today.

Yes, it's going to take a while to get paid, but I never worry about my funds at WSEX.
    Do you happen to live in The States or elsewhere?

Padael
    Padael's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JoshW View Post
    Bunman, I am contacting them on your issue specifically.

Chuck, I don't think you are having me contact them on your withdrawal. Hit me with a PM, if you choose to go that way.

Thank you both for the updates.
    JoshW, I have been reading this thread in the past few days and I must congratulate you ... you are on the ball. The way you have been handling these overdure payouts from WSEX, one by one with so much care as if it was all your own money... I salute you.

general
    general's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Got my Oct 7 Neteller withdrawal.However at the same, my previous two withdrawals requested on September were deleted.
    They asked me to resubmit the withdrawals.

I have resubmited one withdrawal on Oct 20, still waiting...

thebertshow
    thebertshow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

Quote Originally Posted by Halifax View Post
    I think you're probably right, too. Talking to a guy I know who has received 2 or 3 Moneybookers payouts from WSEX in the last couple of months, he said that he had to contact them by phone or Live Chat every single time in order to get the payouts processed.

That was my experience too over the summer.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Hi David,

I wanted to let you know I have been authorized to offer you a 25% bonus on your deposit with the same 10x rollover we require for the 20% bonus. There is no better time to take advantage of this opportunity, as football season is entering the meat of its schedule, baseball's World Series is getting ready to start, hockey is under way, and basketball season is due to tip off in one week.

With so many wagering options, I hope this incentive will be of interest to you. If you are interested or have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me. I am here to assist you in any way.

We value your business at World Sports Exchange.

All the best,

xxxxx
    xxxxx@wsex.com
    Desperation?

bunman
    bunman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pay Day

Recieved my check today which was processed on July 10. There is no question that the only reason for this was Josh's efforts. Thanks again Josh! As for wsex I am done. Hope everyone gets there money. I am moving over to BetJamica.

magnavox
    magnavox's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post
    Desperation?
    No.

Chuck Sims

25% cash bonus offer from WSEX. Awesome! I'm topping off my account with a substantial deposit. I hope a lot of people take advantage of this offer so WSEX can make some payouts.

miller
    miller's Avatar Become A Pro!

I requested a payout Sep 7. Helpful rep talked to me on Monday (Oct 19) but suggested other method as they are "having problems processing with the bank". Not super worried yet, but we will see how it goes and let you know...
    Last edited by miller; 10-23-09 at 11:07 AM.

Chuck Sims

"having problems processing with the bank"is WSEX way of saying we are out of money at the present time.

Come on people, lets make some deposits to get the 25% cash bonus.

Thremp
    Thremp's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Sims View Post
    25% cash bonus offer from WSEX. Awesome! I'm topping off my account with a substantial deposit. I hope a lot of people take advantage of this offer so WSEX can make some payouts.
    I wish I could dock you points for this.

monkeybiz
    monkeybiz's Avatar Become A Pro!

WSEX Payout

Small payment, just under 1K, requested Sep 28 via courier check.

After one live chat conversation this morning, a few minutes later rec'd a tracking number from **. Check is in hand.

Have another one pending and about to do another draw.

25 days with WSEX isn't all that bad, I guess, but I remember when it used to be 3 or 4.

My guess is that they are having big problems sending checks into the US. Can't be easy.

Any other thoughts ? I do not want to leave this book after 15 years !!

MonkeyBiz

Bsims
    Bsims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

This is all disappointing. I've been a loyal customer for over 12 years. More deposits than withdrawals (probably 10 grand worth). I requested a check on September 9th. Quite frankly they said it would be 30 days. I've followed up twice without any progress. I have made a couple of successful transfers to Matchbook (with a $50 fee to do so). I suppose that I ought to have Josh intercede for me. But I'd much rather have WSEX do the right thing.

I'd like to continue doing business with WSEX, they are one of my favorite books. But I don't know how I can justify doing so. Hopefully I'll get a check some day and it won't bounce. There's not really any point to this post. Just bored on a Friday night and hoping Rutgers covered.

insmgg
    insmgg's Avatar Become A Pro!

After talking to support, I was given a tracking number for the first of 3 payouts I requested. I checked the number on FedEx, and it is expected to be delivered exactly 5 weeks after the initial request. Looks like WSEX is improving on their payout times from the summer...

Still waiting for the 2 other tracking numbers though. Expecting them soon, hopefully

filbertstreet
    filbertstreet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 429

I requested a 2500 payout via moneybookers on tuesday and recieved it by friday. Maybe the situation is improving?

genz
    genz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just wish they would pay without having to continually stay on top of them. I can't remember the last time i received a check without having to contact them first and multiple times. I'm not real worried about my money owed (currently waiting for 5 checks), but i'm getting sick of having to go trough this whole process every time i'm owed a check. they have been my main book for long time ... guess i'm just stupid for depositing & staying with them.

TodayIsForgotten
    TodayIsForgotten's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 615

I'll probably just stay with WSEX or eventually go back to matchbook. I'll have to call them up as i am taking the passive route via email. They told me they would resolve this by friday (2 days ago). Nothing. Last time i called i got the check within a week. *sigh*

Chuck Sims

Still waiting for my Sept 22 payout request.

BornTukill
    BornTukill's Avatar Become A Pro!

i waiting for 1 more check from aug 17. all 4 of 5 checks has been sent since SBR got involved.

tltaylor89
    FVn=S(1+c)n
    tltaylor89's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wsex is shitting money

KC
    KC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by Thremp View Post
    I wish I could dock you points for this.
    lol
    I used to really like them but how can anyone think of sending money at this time?

First ... 78910111213 ... Last