pokermonster29
    pokermonster29's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 486

But could suck worse. I am very thankful of the money they have paid me the months before xmas but man bills add up quick!! and I dont even have a house or car payment!! I am thankful wsex of that very much but right now u guys have not paid me in 3 months and i'm flat broke again.

pokermonster29

I mean we both know this situation is ridiculous and I should have been paid a long time ago. But i'm desperate at this point and just want to try to work with them as yelling at them is not going to make them pay me faster necessarily.

I just hope they in long run have a concious, as in Jay Cohen have a concious and pay me as I was an honest customer and just tried to help get his poker room going. And I also lost 3k to wsex's old limit pokerbot , MonsterBa, which wsex knew it was a bot so surely was prob his. I hope Jay appreciates the donation there as it could have even been a superuser and in my opinion MonsterBa prob was.

pokermonster29

I prob made wsex about 10k in rake profit after giving rakeback to the players I played there against.

Plus another 3k to 4k I lost to MonsterBa - which was obvious was a bot and prob a super user in my opinion.

I made them money.. and spent hundreds of hours playing poker in their room trying to help them get it going.

I hope they appreciate it in long run and pay me the the money I rightfully and spent hundreds of hours playing poker in their room.

pokermonster29

This just sucks so bad though. I'm at the will of this company and have to worry about just getting money I rightfully won. Not like I get interest for waiting A YEAR AND A HALF since i requested it or the MAJOR STRESS OF BEING LITERALLY POOR for past YEAR AND HALF!!

helpplease
    helpplease's Avatar Become A Pro!

bro next time just stick with books u know for sure u can trust ..

like betfair , bookmaker , 5dimes , Pinnacle

don't give any other books the light of day .. it ain't worth it

but if ur situation happened to me .. I will literally kill them , not joking one bit .. I'd make there lives a living a hell

brendon
    brendon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20413

pokermonster, are you even looking for a job right now? even if wsex does eventially pay you, they'll pay you in increments. and you probably being using the payments to pay off your debts, so you still won't have a bankroll to play poker.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

get a ******* job, if you were good at poker you wouldnt be broke.

wsex is not going to pay you this decade.

pokermonster29

I have still unresolved issue of having to pay child support 450 .. and 11k behind on my child support right now. Once I get my license back again then I can look for a stupid ten buck an hour job or so.

I've won 220k at least so yeh def dont exactly suck at poker btw. Been trying to give lessons / get backing from gamblers who would otherwise lose it to bets like sports, blackjack, etc anyways. At least backing me they are certain in the long run at some point to make money.

pokermonster29

I"m suppossed to be able to pay my support and get my money back as I watch my son half the week. So just need the money to go down there and recycle it plus my license and car. They don't take payments over phone.

zoro21
    Update Status
    zoro21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1344

WSEX Updates

Any news from WSEX ? It has been a month since the last update.. And i know they were running 2 promotions for 20-25% reload bonus late feb. and early march.

Thanks
    Last edited by zoro21; 03-26-12 at 06:57 AM.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14420

still get a check from them about every 2-3 months. last 2 years they sent about 8 or 10000. not the max but for about $1000 each with 1 exception of 3000. wish they were all caught up. but they are at least still sending out checks. any other book would have folded up and closed the doors by now, and screwed a lot more people for alot more money. still hold hope they can get back to at least a C book.

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

WSEX was in the same class as those books. They are all time bombs.

Quote Originally Posted by helpplease View Post
    bro next time just stick with books u know for sure u can trust ..

like betfair , bookmaker , 5dimes , Pinnacle

don't give any other books the light of day .. it ain't worth it

but if ur situation happened to me .. I will literally kill them , not joking one bit .. I'd make there lives a living a hell

helpplease
    helpplease's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RickySteve View Post
    WSEX was in the same class as those books. They are all time bombs.
    even Pinnacle ?! because I use them and don't want any trouble .. if something is up let me know and I'll cashout before shit happens lol

I thought the reason WSEX went into trouble was cuz they dealt with US customers .. which is Illegal .. but Pinnacle and betfair don't do that shit .. so what's there to worry about ?! maybe there is something I don't know ..

pokermonster29

Is there really any legal recourse we have if they just close?

Do we have any legal rights to try to get our money? I just want to get paid and dont want to get a lawyer and such but obviously its something I'd have to at least try if they did just fold up shop on me and my 68,000 i'm currently owed.

Also sitting here with $1 dollar in my pocket. literally. My entire life is in shambles due to this. MY life savings is with this company.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20764

Quote Originally Posted by pokermonster29 View Post
    Is there really any legal recourse we have if they just close?

Do we have any legal rights to try to get our money? I just want to get paid and dont want to get a lawyer and such but obviously its something I'd have to at least try if they did just fold up shop on me and my 68,000 i'm currently owed.

Also sitting here with $1 dollar in my pocket. literally. My entire life is in shambles due to this. MY life savings is with this company.
    Technically, yes you would have legal rights in the book's home jurisdiction. That would be hard enough to enforce IF they had any money. But if they go under you'll be just one of hundreds of players and other creditors fighting for a slice of whatever money they have and my guess is it would be zero.

You just need to forget this and move on with your life rather than hoping and relying on getting paid. Just treat it as a bonus should any money come through in time.

pokermonster29

I have my life savings with wsex - 68k right now as mentioned they owe me - prob 1/10 of the backlog almost is to me personally.

I just have to hope that Jay Cohen respects me as a customer and not hold it against me for complaining some, calling into to wsex telling them about my problems and trying to at least get enough per month to pay my bills, and as said respect me as a customer whom I did make them prob ten to 25k thru collected rake with the people I did play against in the poker room which would be like making a 100 to 250 k sports bet with them with a 10% advantage.

I dont want them not to like me or not pay me or hate me by calling and / or posting here but the stress of being broke is very very tough esp when I have 68k owed to me and should be living very nicely in a perfect world of getting paid timely.

zoro21
    Update Status

wsex

What i dont understand is why they closed the poker, their odds are easy to beat, but with the poker they should make a profit.. Anyway a friend has a 6000$ balance and hes waiting for a withdrawal since octomber 2011.. And they keep sending him promo for 25% reload bonuses....

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Unfortunately poker ended up being a big part of their problem. Theyd have a bunch of people who came in for sports and a small percentage of people who came over just for poker. Those poker guys would alwas beat the sports guys and WSEX never saw that money they normally would. It appears they are payin their sports guys first...if you can call the bird seed they toss out the front door every 3 months "paying".

pokermonster29

Btw for anybody who cares I spent the 1 dollar that was in my pocket last night to buy a beer and a cigarette from my neighbor. Now I officially have 0 bucks in my wallet and 68,000 owed by wsex and 3800 on full tilt!! and no money in my pocket whatsover!! AWesome right guys!?

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29318

my question is why in the world would you have 68,000 in any offshore account at 1 time??

hope u get paid bud, but wouldnt count on it

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    my question is why in the world would you have 68,000 in any offshore account at 1 time??
    the amount itself isn't the problem if it is relative to your action and total bankroll but to have one's "life savings" in their is nothing short of lunacy

Hareeba!

Btw for anybody who cares I spent the 1 dollar that was in my pocket last night to buy a beer and a cigarette from my neighbor. Now I officially have 0 bucks in my wallet and 68,000 owed by wsex and 3800 on full tilt!! and no money in my pocket whatsover!! AWesome right guys!?
    Time to stop feeling sorry for yourself and get on with the rest of your life mate.

And give up the smokes too.

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

I feel sorry for you.
    Find out where there head office is and unleash hell

zoro21
    Update Status

March payments

Did anyone get paid for March???

TomG
    TomG's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got paid my entire balance what a surprise it's a miracle WSEX is back.

Yeah, April Fools.

pokermonster29

Hey Tom!! How much u get?

For anybody keeping up with my soap opera of how my life is in shambles due to nonpayment by wsex.com guess what its just gotten worse!!
    MY SEPTIC SYSTEM IS BACKED UP TODAY!! I need 200 bucks to get it pumped and had some shit come up thru the pipe into my bathtub!! Yes i have to dig a hole now.

Also I was owed like 25k when i went broke about a year ago by wsex. As I had no choice to play there as all my money was there and tied up I played in poker room and won 50k past 6 months. I"m not a lunatic u idiots. I have just built up a huge bankroll while I been trying to get my money off.

Now my life is in shambles due to nonpayment and i'm not going to give up!! This place owes me fair and square!! and if y ou had 68k / ur life savings i'm sure u would say.. dont worry.. move on.. whatever!! u guys are nuts.

Hareeba!

Hey Tom!! How much u get?

For anybody keeping up with my soap opera of how my life is in shambles due to nonpayment by wsex.com guess what its just gotten worse!!
    MY SEPTIC SYSTEM IS BACKED UP TODAY!! I need 200 bucks to get it pumped and had some shit come up thru the pipe into my bathtub!! Yes i have to dig a hole now.

Also I was owed like 25k when i went broke about a year ago by wsex. As I had no choice to play there as all my money was there and tied up I played in poker room and won 50k past 6 months. I"m not a lunatic u idiots. I have just built up a huge bankroll while I been trying to get my money off.

Now my life is in shambles due to nonpayment and i'm not going to give up!! This place owes me fair and square!! and if y ou had 68k / ur life savings i'm sure u would say.. dont worry.. move on.. whatever!! u guys are nuts.
    We can all understand that this has made a mess of things for you but it is now entirely up to you dig yourself out of the shit. You just have to face the reality that you're not going to get this money any time soon if ever and there's really nothing you can do to change that. Continually dwelling on it isn't going to help you one iota. Put it out of your mind and get to work putting your life back on track. You really have no other option. Good luck.

pokermonster29

Yes I realize this and I do think Wsex will pay everybody out eventually and not screw anybody. But its not so easy to get over when u have no money in your wallet - shit in bathtub - bills piled up - need new clothes - the list goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on.

pokermonster29

Ok big news everybody. Wsex is sending me out money on Friday - enough to cover my basic bills for now and keep me afloat!!!! Wsex rules!! ha ha

Sometimes Its a love hate relationship.. with wsex.com - But i do like them as a company and think even though they take a while to pay they are an honest company and I do think they will come thru for everybody in the end.

Anyways today is a great day for me. They still owe me alot but at least they are sending me enough to keep me afloat with my basic bills!! So happy right now.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14420

good to hear

Hareeba!

Ok big news everybody. Wsex is sending me out money on Friday - enough to cover my basic bills for now and keep me afloat!!!! Wsex rules!! ha ha

Sometimes Its a love hate relationship.. with wsex.com - But i do like them as a company and think even though they take a while to pay they are an honest company and I do think they will come thru for everybody in the end.

Anyways today is a great day for me. They still owe me alot but at least they are sending me enough to keep me afloat with my basic bills!! So happy right now.
    That's great news. I hope they do keep that promise at least.

But please don't fool yourself into thinking the rest will follow any time soon.

Despite what may be very good intentions, they don't have the money and are reliant on mugs contributing new funds to be able to pay those on the waiting list. Like Ponzi style schemes there will always those left at the end who get nothing.

pokermonster29

The girl on Monday that said they were going to send me a check on Friday. I just called in today and talked to Becky and she said it was a holiday and no checks today. She said to call back in Tuesday about this. Why did it not get sent Thursday or whatnot.

Anyways I"m literally flat broke and kind of upset again. I need the check sent and better get it this week or else they will pay in many stressed out posts on here!!!!!! I"m sure that will make them think twice in future!! lol yeh right.

Hope I did not get lied to just to get them off their backs on Monday. I been caling in alot due to being majorly upset and stressed about being broke by them - have thousands in bills backed up - and calling in due to stress etc.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29318

sure wouldnt get my hopes up if i were u...not sure how many suckers left that deposit in wsex so they can payout to people they screwed over

hope u get ur money bud!! GL!

zoro21
    Update Status

Pokermonster

What happened pokermonster? Did you get the money ?

Senior_Smoke
    Senior_Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!

Talked to the accounting department on Monday and they stated that they would be cutting me a check $1000 minimum between April 20th and 30th (a batch of checks would be going out). Hopefully this is true for me and others.

My confidence in the people at WSEX is very low...hopefully they can come thru this time......but i doubt it

First ... 54555657585960 ... Last