thegreen
    thegreen's Avatar Become A Pro!

betonline top 3 in my opinion

I have used BetOnline on and off for few years and rate them top 3...Lines are good, they offer great horse rebate of 7%, always paid me in timely fashion and have great customer support...Top 3 The Greek, Bet Jamaica, Betonline....all 3 have been very good to me for years.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Need to improve software

If they did, would be TOP FIVE........as is, they barely crack the TOP TEN

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

They have a nice deposit bonus going on now. Thinking of loading my account. Never used them before. Any feedback?

thegreen
    thegreen's Avatar Become A Pro!

I never had any issues and always been paid promptly...I love the 7% horse rebates and they do have good bonus if u choose to go that route

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

They have the potential to be a top 3 caliber book ---but they MUST change the software and upgrade the system. It sucks big time.

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

Betonline is a total pussy book

If you are sharp it won't be long before they make you call in your plays

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

One gripe i have is their withdrawal fees are quite high

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

When did their management change?
    Alex has the inbox full so i cannot answer the pm...maybe someone can tell me, thx.

BetOnline
    BetOnline's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7835

RonPaul2008: that may have been in the past--I have tons of sharp players who bet online now (when they can ;-)

Smoke: one free wd for most players every 30 days--more for Gold and Platinum VIP players. Our B2B are free as well--are other top books charging for b2b transfers?

Monte: management changed over the past year; almost 100% of the old crew are gone from every dept now. It was a tough transition but think this boat is pointed in the right direction now--once we get this damn software at 100%--a last remaining remnant of the old regimes....

I'll fix that inbox now too. Also, feel free to ping me at Alexc -at- betonline.com if PM is full.

Cheers
    Alex
    Last edited by BetOnline; 10-09-10 at 02:02 PM.

mathdotcom
    mathdotcom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1943

Great book.

1. Best customer service I have ever encountered. You will never have any of the dumb chat bullshit you get with other books such as:

Customer: Hi I'd like to process a withdrawal for $5000.
    Agent: Okay no problem sir, how much would you like to withdraw?

2. Good lines.
    3. Vastly improved deposit/payout options lately

Software is a pain in the ass, it's true.

Everyone puts Greek and CRIS into their top 3 or top 5, and while they are solid with banking and software, who the fukk wants to bet into their lines?

eyeball
    eyeball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

Quote Originally Posted by BetOnline View Post
    RonPaul2008: tahat may have been in the past--I have tons of sharp players who bet online (when they can ;-)

Smoke: one free wd for most players every 30 days--more for Gold and Platinum VIP players. Our B"B are free as well--are other top books chargnig for b2b transfers?

Monte: mangement changed over the past year; almost 100% of the old crew are gone from every dept now. It was a tough transition but think this boat is pointed in the right direction now--once we get this damn software at 100%--a last remaining remnant of the old regimes....

I'll fix that inbox now too. Also, feel free to ping me at Alexc -at- betonline.com if PM is full.

Cheers
    Alex

I just started using them again and I have nothing but good things to say about them so far.
    The reps that answer the phone are really efficent and know what they are doing.
    I haven't cashed out yet

Monte

Thanks Alex...good to hear, no more sidekicks from me towards BOL then...if you kicked out the old ppl that is cool. Now my only problem is that you don't seem to offer Neteller i guess, i still use them for almost everything as European.

Monte

Quote Originally Posted by mathdotcom View Post

Everyone puts Greek and CRIS into their top 3 or top 5, and while they are solid with banking and software, who the fukk wants to bet into their lines?
    I agree with CRIS, but Greek has a lot of opinionated lines, and they are not easily impressed by the direction Pinny moves to. Still it's -110 ofc, but Greek is an absolute must-have for everyone.

mathdotcom

Greek is a must have-not, can always get a better line at matchbook

Monte

No way...

JustinBieber
    JustinBieber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 149

Does this book accept moneybookers/UK customers?

BetOnline

Yes, although we do have severe limitations on Justin Bieber fans.

You DO need to be over 18 to play at BetOnline.

Cheers
    Alex

mathdotcom

Alex

Can we exchange our loyalty points for a 'meet and greet' with the blonde model in your avatar and on the site?

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Except for 90% of the markets at greek that matchbook doesn't even offer.

mathdotcom

And for those markets I typically use other books, though sometimes it is true the best line is at Greek

Monte

And i bet most of those other books don't have a line for hours or even days while Greek has basically all openers, don't talk about stuff you have no clue about..

RonPaul2008
    Update your status

So Betonline is cool with betting steam? They won't make steam/'off market line' players call in their plays, massively cut limits, place delays on wagers, or change their juice? If the answer is yes, I might consider coming back. If no, nothing important has changed.

Also, what books do transfers with BOL? --- Matchbook or Greek?

RonPaul2008: that may have been in the past--I have tons of sharp players who bet online now (when they can ;-)

Smoke: one free wd for most players every 30 days--more for Gold and Platinum VIP players. Our B2B are free as well--are other top books charging for b2b transfers?

Monte: management changed over the past year; almost 100% of the old crew are gone from every dept now. It was a tough transition but think this boat is pointed in the right direction now--once we get this damn software at 100%--a last remaining remnant of the old regimes....

Cheers
    Alex
    Last edited by RonPaul2008; 10-10-10 at 01:14 AM.

Monte

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul2008 View Post
    So Betonline is cool with betting steam?
    No matter what they tell you, no book except the sorts of Pinny and you name them is cool with that...and even there you might get limited if it's smaller markets, it takes more time ofc.

Good point with the b2b, i could get started if i could transfer some cash from my MB account.
    Last edited by Monte; 10-10-10 at 01:29 AM.

Tomato
    Tomato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 618

Tomato's #1 book, assuming they keep giving paying him 5K/week.

BetOnline

No B2B with Matchbook yet--will chase that this week. But TheGreek/BetJam, Bookmaker/Cris/DSI, Legends and 5Dimes all setup and operating.

I don't run the stage but generally agree with Monte; in the past year we've put medium limits on ONE player (and he still plays and plays well!) and had to nuke one "angle player" that I'm aware of. Old management often nuked or limited winning square players--we're in business to win players over and keep 'em playing with us.

But yeah, more recreational although we're not afraid of BIG players (I have at least one guy on 5x limits--if you're banging on the ceiling with us consistently and ask for more we generally can do it--IF you have some history with us).

Cheers

Alex

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

A much improved book....except for the software

RonPaul2008
    Update your status

What is your policy with steam players?

No B2B with Matchbook yet--will chase that this week. But TheGreek/BetJam, Bookmaker/Cris/DSI, Legends and 5Dimes all setup and operating.

I don't run the stage but generally agree with Monte; in the past year we've put medium limits on ONE player (and he still plays and plays well!) and had to nuke one "angle player" that I'm aware of. Old management often nuked or limited winning square players--we're in business to win players over and keep 'em playing with us.

But yeah, more recreational although we're not afraid of BIG players (I have at least one guy on 5x limits--if you're banging on the ceiling with us consistently and ask for more we generally can do it--IF you have some history with us).

Cheers

Alex

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

What about limits?

mathdotcom

RonPaul

Do some research yourself for a change. Half of the shit you asked can be answered by looking at their site.

RonPaul2008
    Update your status

RonPaul

Do some research yourself for a change. Half of the shit you asked can be answered by looking at their site.
    First of all, I was asking the betonline representative and I would appreciate hearing from him or her.
    The only reference to steam that I was able to find on their site related to those who accepted a bonus...which I would not do.

eyeball

First of all, I was asking the betonline representative and I would appreciate hearing from him or her.
    The only reference to steam that I was able to find on their site related to those who accepted a bonus...which I would not do.

I would not be talking about this on a public forum

eyeball

What is your policy with steam players?

Stop asking these stupid questions

mathdotcom

RonPaul