HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17239

Received my final crypto payout today. It took 2 full days again, despite them advertising same day payouts if requested before 10am Pacific. I'm done with Heritage after 20 years. It was great until the past year or two, but it continues to get worse--at least for me. Good luck to the rest of you that choose to still play there.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: scottgodson1985

Woyha
    Woyha's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4267

Nothing is wrong on our side. Some accounts have recently had restrictions put in place like limits and payouts. After I asked what is going on there Hedge ..

HedgeHog

Quote Originally Posted by Woyha View Post
    Nothing is wrong on our side. Some accounts have recently had restrictions put in place like limits and payouts. After I asked what is going on there Hedge ..
    You touched upon what really pisses me off about the "new" Heritage. Restricting my bet limits was inconvenient, but I accepted it as their new business model. At the time I had around 20K there, so I started slowly drawing down. Then all of a sudden they reduced my daily crypto payout limits to $2000 (from 3k) and just $5000 per week (from 10k). Meanwhile the clients they want to keep have the regular limits. Next the same day payout, which they still promote, now take 2 days plus--at least for me. So if you choose to leave, they dick around with your payout timeframe and amounts you can receive.

That's my recent experience from a Book that I joined in the early 2000's. It shocks me that they've fallen so far from the stellar Book they once were. BTW, Heritage immediately closed my account after my last payout and post yesterday. I didn't request it but I'm definitely ok with it. I suspect that Heritage Insider initiated this following my negative posts, but it won't stop me from commentating on Heritage issues. Perhaps we should stop consolidating their complaints into one thread, instead starting a new thread for each one.

statguy
    statguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1632

Kind of sad. What is the offshore business model now, at least in terms of US players?

Back in the day I got my final payout from Matchbook, Pinny, and 5D as things changed. It seemed like they had a little bit of honor as they exited.

Mr. NBA
    Mr. NBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6688

Requested a 3k btc withdraw this morning and received in three hours.

Just an FYI.....this does not mean I endorse 6 figure balances in there at this time as I am very concerned with all these threads. I'm keeping my balance in check over there and hoping these threads stop and they stop F'ng around with people. Like I've said I NEED this book. My options have dwindled immensely over the last couple years. Will really suck to have to pull completely out of Heritage if that day comes.

bruloc
    bruloc's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21406

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. NBA View Post
    Requested a 3k btc withdraw this morning and received in three hours.
    Just an FYI.....this does not mean I endorse 6 figure balances in there at this time as I am very concerned with all these threads. I'm keeping my balance in check over there and hoping these threads stop and they stop F'ng around with people. Like I've said I NEED this book. My options have dwindled immensely over the last couple years. Will really suck to have to pull completely out of Heritage if that day comes.
    3K?

So now they have personal limits even for withdrawals. Mine was lowered to 2K.

Mr. NBA

Quote Originally Posted by bruloc View Post
    3K?

Mine has been 3k (use to be 5k not too long ago) during the week....1k on weekends and 10k total for the week.

HedgeHog

Quote Originally Posted by bruloc View Post
    3K?

Yep, they also lowered mine to 2k daily and 5k weekly before I left (see post #108). They also took over 2 days to process all of my final crypto payouts. It was the last straw for me. Take it as a sign to leave.

Note: Maybe Heritage Insider would like to explain why there are different limits and time frames on withdrawals for clients. Why not pay off the clients you want to leave as much and as quickly as the ones you want to keep???
    Last edited by HedgeHog; 04-20-24 at 10:43 AM. Reason: Note

BigBlueNYG
    BigBlueNYG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 468

They are far from shady. I wohkd trust them with atleast a $50k balance. They are also always fair, which is of huge importance. But to each their own, Bookmaker and Heritage are the two offshore shops I would trust to pay until offshore completely closes

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9521

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueNYG View Post
    They are far from shady. I wohkd trust them with atleast a $50k balance. They are also always fair, which is of huge importance. But to each their own, Bookmaker and Heritage are the two offshore shops I would trust to pay until offshore completely closes
    How much of a paid drone shill are you to post this in a thread where they are PROVEN TO HAVE ACTED LIKE GRIFTERS multiple times from different posters??

Get out of here with your BS, you sad shill.

Any other old name offshore is safer than this group now. Don't say you have not been warned.

And before more shills turn up, I will respond to every attempt to suck people in like this.

If you don't like this response and want me to shut up about how bad Heritage has become, then control yourself with the lies to shill for them and I will stay out of it too.

dreamlanding
    dreamlanding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2406

just wanted to add my two cents as last week i was able to run up a decent balance over there. ~20K (off of a $100 deposit). i've lost plenty to them over the years.

no limiting yet that i can see, but they are doing "secondary confirmation" on all my live bets. i was able to pull out $10K last week (in 3K/2K increments) and each payout was done the same way, i'd request it early in the morning and have the coin before lunchtime.

today did the same thing (early morning $3K payout request) and they haven't sent it all day. not worried about it since they do have that 24h language. got another 6K or so to take out once this one processes. just find it funny that every crypto payout i've ever taken from them has processed same day within 4-5 hours but now that i've won too much they are dragging it out.

i really like their expansive soccer offerings, but if they slow pay the rest of my balance or try any other shenanigans i might stick w/ bookmaker exclusively even though i feel like they are a little more aggressive about limiting sometimes (especially parlays).

Mr. NBA

wow.....incredible run off a 100 dollar deposit. Congrats.....big parlay hit?

First 1234