5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3110

My payout is in, $4000. $80 fee
    GO DAWGS!

Update, my max payout is $2500 so I had to request a new payout, $2500, $50 fee. The payout screen says the max is 25000?
    Last edited by 5918mike; 01-02-24 at 12:54 PM.

djefferis
    djefferis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 437

Any idea when they pull funds from account ?

Requested my 2 payouts for last week Friday - of course with holiday they didn’t process yet.

Shows approved in the tracker - but funds remain in account. Understood they do this hoping you continue playing - but when do they actually take out of account - immediately before payment or ??

djefferis

Yes - payout says 25k - but it’s 2500 max at the moment. Just like it says 2.5% fee - but it’s 2% - and entitled to 1 free every 30 days (so you shouldn’t have to pay that $50 on this one).

2 per week allowed - so in theory you can do 4k - just one for 2500 and one for 1370 (deduct 2% fee from amount taken). That is how it was explained to me at least.

djefferis

Quote Originally Posted by 5918mike View Post
    My payout is in, $4000. $80 fee
    GO DAWGS!

Update, my max payout is $2500 so I had to request a new payout, $2500, $50 fee. The payout screen says the max is 25000?
    Keep us posted - I requested early Friday morning - was told 2-3 days and still waiting. Of course it has only been 3 business days (Friday, Tuesday and Wednesday) and it’s not as if this book is known for lightning fast payouts - but always worth watching.

Was told yesterday they had a backlog with processor due to holiday - so “maybe today - maybe tomorrow”. Would just be nice to get one payout from them first though before I continue play. Ran balance up a little more than I usually like to carry - and would like to get it back to the 3-5x typical wager amount.

Book has a solid history of paying - so not too concerned as there was a holiday and obviously processors are busier than usual right now. Just get so spoiled by some places and their ability to pay virtually instantly. Hopefully all back on track by next week.

5918mike

No movement on my approval yet, I figured a bit of a slowdown after the big holiday football weekend.

djefferis

Did finally get a response from them - requesting DL and utility bill with selfie holding ID.

Standard verification for first withdraw request from a book these days.

Again - I’ll give them a pass as it’s holiday and likely are busier than normal right now. Knew going in they had 2-3 day turnaround. Hopefully going forward they can pay within 3 days as I do like the shops customer service.

turbobets
    turbobets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13795

For a small book they get a lot of publicity here. I have a pending payout, I will keep everyone posted.

djefferis

Yes - they get a lot of mentions here.

Keep us updated - only helps a small book stand out from the pack when they have a PROVEN track record of paying players.

Only complaint so far would be speed of payouts/communication. No issue with a book requesting verification - but would be nice if they didn’t wait nearly a week before doing so. If they can maintain a 2 day turnaround going forward and don’t cut limits - I’d be impressed enough to keep playing there.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9480

Quote Originally Posted by turbobets View Post
    For a small book they get a lot of publicity here. I have a pending payout, I will keep everyone posted.
    They sent us a couple of shills

Orion is not supposed to be mentioning them anymore. Thanks for the reminder.

garyking
    garyking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7198

Somehow this thread reminds me of the Betagame and Youbetonit threads of a few years ago. I got sucked into joining them, but fortunately lost there and didn't have any funds there as the nopay and slowpay comments mounted up.
    Where are those sites that featured such great bonuses now?

djefferis

Sorry if bringing up a book SBR has had issues with before back. Obviously certain small books actively send out shills for cheap advertising - and certain players will always try to get a referral credit suckering in new players.

As of 9am today - fund have been pulled from my account for initial withdraw of the available limit - and fee credited back. Not paid yet - but certainly a sign of progress I think. Sent in 2nd request for the week - let's see how it goes. Balance presently just a little over 6k after the initial draw down - if they can process 5k in a week - I'd take that as a good sign.

And of course - I have no affiliation with the book aside from being a customer/player.

Ksherm
    Ksherm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4790

Betagame is the WORST!! wont even reply just steal your money..

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by djefferis View Post
    Sorry if bringing up a book SBR has had issues with before back.
    Do not repeat falsehoods about me or SBR.

There is no "issues" with Wager6 from my side and never has been. I have hardly made any comment directly about this book.

I have only had problems with the paid shills like the OP who has been banned and Orion who is about to be.

Some idiot from Wager6 (I believe possibly the Orion shill employee) ranted at a player here that he hated me and I tell lies about them. (I challenge anyone to quote any lies or unfair comment about the book I have made in this thread)

When that poster repeated what they said they proceeded to deny them service for daring to post the truth of what Wager6 said to him on SBR. I do have a real problem with books who threaten posters or refuse to pay them unless they delete posts etc. So I am now very wary of what is going on here.

Whomever that poster spoke to is clearly not an honest operator. Maybe its just a low level employee but as they banned the poster from the book it appears actual management act this way.

You are now coming across like their latest paid shill DJ. I'd suggest you move on from this thread before you are lumped in with other obnoxious idiot fool shills like Davidavemiam and Orion Wager6 are sending here to advertize for them. None of you will get your way of positive advertiizing from shilling on SBR so it's waste of time anyway. The more you push this barrow the harder I will be pushing back.

djefferis

Listen - it's pretty simple. You posted there were issues with this book - I apologized for any part I had in bringing them up again and now you want to play tough guy and accuse me of advertising on their behalf.

I have posted no "FALSEHOOD" about you or SBR - and I dare you to show anyone otherwise. You posted "They sent us a couple of shills
    Orion is not supposed to be mentioning them anymore. Thanks for the reminder." - I apologized for bringing up a sore subject. I did not accuse you of anything or post any negative about you personally or SBR.

It's pretty simple - you booted the OP for starting this thread - if you didn't want it discussed - why not lock it and be done ? I don't know you - have had very limited interactions with you on here - but before you come out accusing someone of being a paid shill - perhaps you should have shred of evidence before tossing out such an accusation. What I see at this point is a person behind a screen name posting accusations based on absolutely nothing. I have no affiliation with the book beyond that of a customer and meltdowns like this on your part simply make both the book and SBR look bad in my opinion. With that said - I am respectfully finished commenting on this topic.

Thefix13
    Thefix13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2870

Quote Originally Posted by djefferis View Post
    Listen - it's pretty simple. You posted there were issues with this book - I apologized for any part I had in bringing them up again and now you want to play tough guy and accuse me of advertising on their behalf.

I have posted no "FALSEHOOD" about you or SBR - and I dare you to show anyone otherwise. You posted "They sent us a couple of shills
    Orion is not supposed to be mentioning them anymore. Thanks for the reminder." - I apologized for bringing up a sore subject. I did not accuse you of anything or post any negative about you personally or SBR.

It's pretty simple - you booted the OP for starting this thread - if you didn't want it discussed - why not lock it and be done ? I don't know you - have had very limited interactions with you on here - but before you come out accusing someone of being a paid shill - perhaps you should have shred of evidence before tossing out such an accusation. What I see at this point is a person behind a screen name posting accusations based on absolutely nothing. I have no affiliation with the book beyond that of a customer and meltdowns like this on your part simply make both the book and SBR look bad in my opinion. With that said - I am respectfully finished commenting on this topic.
    Guy, how about shit the heck up already instead of arguing just to argue. This is why these threads are always 50% longer than they should be, off-topic rambling

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14081

Quote Originally Posted by Ksherm View Post
    Betagame is the WORST!! wont even reply just steal your money..
    I've seen you and maybe one or two others say they got stiffed. I used to play with them some until they didnt want my action (super low limits) and they always treated me well. Near instant payouts.

After seeing your post a little while back I told other betting friends to try withdrawing their balances as I've seen bad reports. All were paid promptly.

As mentioned- I don't play there anymore, but everyone that I knew that still did was paid. Which is good, I guess. Not suggesting Betagame at all as I believe your information is still good- but at least it seems to be an isolated issue.

5918mike

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    They sent us a couple of shills

Orion is not supposed to be mentioning them anymore. Thanks for the reminder.
    Wow

jedihyoju
    jedihyoju's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3567

Wager6 these guys may be paying right now but looks very similar to Youbetonit operation.

150% ~ 200% too good to be true crazy cash bonus , SBR concerning management, Super nice Sales people (

Youbetonit sales guy was one of the nicest guy I have ever talked to lol ), paid shill posters, Delayed long payouts,

Low limits and High rollovers, messing with limits while on rollover, list goes on.

If you see the youbetonit posts, at the beginning there are bunch of positive reviews mixed with paid shill posters

and actual legit players who got payed. Looks very similar to wager6 post right now.

There is a reason legit reputable books don't give out 200% cash bonuses every singe deposit to everybody.

Youbetonit did the same thing that wager6 is doing right now and at the end they ran out of cash and ran away with

yo money.

when shit starts to fall like football season about to be over or them having few bad weeks, you know what

happenedto youbetonit.

I am confident to say wager6's future is youbetonit

watch out boys
    Last edited by jedihyoju; 01-05-24 at 04:10 PM.

5918mike

Fair enough, what do they pay their shills?

jedihyoju

Optional said they are paid shills from wager6 so I believe him

However at least they are those cry baby sales manager's account for sure. So many first time posters suddenly praising about mickey mouse book wager 6 lol

Smells like youbetonit . Stinks Stinks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5918mike

Quote Originally Posted by jedihyoju View Post
    Optional said they are paid shills from wager6 so I believe him

However at least they are those cry baby sales manager's account for sure. So many first time posters suddenly praising about mickey mouse book wager 6 lol

Smells like youbetonit . Stinks Stinks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like people that know, don't know shit but I'm no shill, i'll just keep my shit to myself I guess, I'm not getting paid enough

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14081

Probably $50 free play tbh. It's pathetic.

Optional

Not enough when they end up with obvious idiots like Onion.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5

5918mike

DISBURSEMENT
    1st WD , no fees, no KYC

Paid today, about a week.

turbobets
    turbobets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13795

I received a small payout today, took about week. 2% fee if I remember correctly.

jedihyoju

Quote Originally Posted by turbobets View Post
    I received a small payout today, took about week. 2% fee if I remember correctly.
    small payout and it took a week?!?!?!?!

and 2% fee?????

football season almost over

Im staying far away fo show

Foosball Champ
    Foosball Champ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10534

i havent heard an update from these payouts that have been requested. wondeering if they have been paid? have a balance with them of approx $5000 now. i requested a payout of 2500 on sunday. so that is pending. i have ok experince with them over the past 3 years. meaning they process payments in three or four business days.

Hero Man
    Hero Man's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1615

Quote Originally Posted by Foosball Champ View Post
    i havent heard an update from these payouts that have been requested. wondeering if they have been paid? have a balance with them of approx $5000 now. i requested a payout of 2500 on sunday. so that is pending. i have ok experince with them over the past 3 years. meaning they process payments in three or four business days.
    I received another 2500 yesterday. I don't like the 2% fee or a week to get paid but they have paid me every request....and I have had several.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90446

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Not enough when they end up with obvious idiots like Onion.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90446

Quote Originally Posted by Foosball Champ View Post
    Update?

jedihyoju

Watch out fellas football season is only few weeks left and you know what happened to youbetonit when football season was over.

Better start withdrawing and run~

Triumph
    Triumph's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7780

how are the wager6 payouts coming along

Ksherm
    Ksherm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4790

Fine.. one every 4 or 5 days..

Triumph
    Triumph's Avatar SBR PRO

Has anyone not been paid by Wager6 ?

Triumph
    Triumph's Avatar SBR PRO

If nobody has ever been stiffed by Wager6 ??? then their
    bonus is worth it
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ksherm

First ... 345678 Last