aortega521
    aortega521's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

Heritage Insider Question

Hey Heritage Insider, I'm looking for clarification on this.

Under the promotions for Heritage on the 100% cash bonus is says **Monthly Get Out of Your Bet For Free** what is this and how does it work

***My take is you get out of your bet you recently placed at Heritage one time per month***

I'm looking for rules everywhere but nothing specific on this feature within this current advertised bonus.

Heritage Insider... or anyone with knowledge on this?

aortega521
    aortega521's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

https://heritagesports.eu/landing/welcome-back-football

This is the spwcific promo im referring to.

wombat
    wombat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11192

Every month they will post a get out of your bet at halftime but they choose the game not you.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

^ Above is your answer

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9532

Quote Originally Posted by aortega521 View Post
    Hey Heritage Insider, I'm looking for clarification on this.

Under the promotions for Heritage on the 100% cash bonus is says **Monthly Get Out of Your Bet For Free** what is this and how does it work

***My take is you get out of your bet you recently placed at Heritage one time per month***

I'm looking for rules everywhere but nothing specific on this feature within this current advertised bonus.

Heritage Insider... or anyone with knowledge on this?
    The exact rules are posted when the sport and game are chosen for that month's promotion.

Example rules from an old one;

"GET OUT OF YOUR BET AT HALFTIME FOR FREE!
    Make a pre-game straight wager on the L.A. Clippers vs Miami Heat NBA game scheduled for Friday, January 28, and if at halftime or prior to halftime, you don't like the way your team has played and want to get out of your bet, simply login to your account and cancel your wager for FREE!"

• This promotion applies to pre-game straight wagers only. You can not place wagers on both sides of the game.
    • This is an ON-LINE promotion and we will not accept cancellation requests via telephone, e-mail or chat in our Wagering or Customer Service Departments.
    • You can only cancel one wager on one game.
    • The straight wager must be on the full game side up to a maximum $250.
    • Money Lines, Totals, Parlays, Teasers, If-Bets, Props and Free Play Bets are not eligible for this promotion.
    • Bets where more than 2 full points were bought or sold are not eligible for this promotion.
    • If depositing without a bonus with the sole intention of just betting the "Get Out of Your Bet at Halftime" a 3X rollover will apply on any amount bet on the bailout.
    • This promo is not available for players deemed professional.

Heritage Insider
    Heritage Insider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19934

Get Out Of Your Bet

We've run this promo for a number of years (before early cash-out was popular)

Its run once a month through the college season and we don't charge any juice for the cancellation. Its a Free cancellation up to and including half time on a select game each month.

Insider!

PS. We've added the ZERO juice game of the week this year!

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90506

Quote Originally Posted by Heritage Insider View Post
    We've run this promo for a number of years (before early cash-out was popular)

Its run once a month through the college season and we don't charge any juice for the cancellation. Its a Free cancellation up to and including half time on a select game each month.

Insider!

PS. We've added the ZERO juice game of the week this year!

Nice addition

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2271

Great to hear! Glad to be back at Heritage after a number of years