jayee
    jayee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 316

I do not know who Dave Mason is apart from a person on twitter who has a betonline handle and makes tweets who you often refer to in your posts. I literally told you the gist of what was said over the phone, because I don't have a recording, and I didn't think you had a case of reptile brain to the point where you actually needed to know why this was "again" when we had just had what I thought was a fine discussion and you eventually did the right thing. I believe Dave Mason will help me since you're saying he will, however I was told by customer support that all emails from me will likely be blocked.

I would ask if you "got it" but from reading my previous paragraph and then your response paragraph it's clear you do not.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9585

You told me nothing of the sort. You ignored the question the first two times I asked and then said you can't recall by PM the third time I tried. Scroll up and read for yourself to see it.

If you weren't going to tell me the info i needed to advocate for you, I wasn't going to stick my neck out.

And reading back on your last thread you did exactly the same thing there, and eventually elicited the exact same response from me as you ended up with here. I don't go in to bat for people without thinking that I know the full story first.

Difference is that last time I broke down and did stick my neck out to help in the end. Won't be happening again. So good luck with it.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

more to the story

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9585

Dave Mason tells me the OP did finally contact him via Twitter and he decided to accept his explanation that it was a joke and re-open the account for him.

Crickets from the OP to let anyone know of course.

Second time this turkey has turned a thread into a bloody mess when all he needed to do was answer the question asked and follow the instructions.

-300 his mouth and evasive attitude gets him in trouble again.

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

2 pages of posts about an offshore S-Book when this site is no longer affiliated with offshore books.

LOL I'll be the first to say it: Why is someone posting a "problem" with an offshore S-book on this site,

and asking for help, when this site has nothing to do with offshore S-books anymore?

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2338

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    2 pages of posts about an offshore S-Book when this site is no longer affiliated with offshore books.

LOL I'll be the first to say it: Why is someone posting a "problem" with an offshore S-book on this site,

and asking for help, when this site has nothing to do with offshore S-books anymore?
    You must be new.

First 12