RMoney22
    RMoney22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 289

So I posted the other day, BETMGM made me submit all my verification BS again. Ok, no problem. Well, now they have limited me to betting $6 a wager! $6!! Lol. This is after I won $4000 this weekend. Are we really at the point that winning $4000 will get you limited?!? And before all you Karen’s go and say that I was betting of fixed matches or something like that, I wasn’t! I won on a NASCAR bet of all things!

RMoney22

I just don’t understand how these books work. I have a buddy that plays $1000 a game on baseball, and risks upwards of $10,000 a day and he has had no problem at Betmgm! And I win two NASCAR bets and I’m limited to $6 a game! It’s laughable

LongBall52
    LongBall52's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2374

Quote Originally Posted by RMoney22 View Post
    I just don’t understand how these books work. I have a buddy that plays $1000 a game on baseball, and risks upwards of $10,000 a day and he has had no problem at Betmgm! And I win two NASCAR bets and I’m limited to $6 a game! It’s laughable
    My strong guess is that there are multiple layers of supervisors..And people being people do different things at will. Your friend in baseball simply has not crossed paths with someone that woke up with a hangover or had a fight with his wife. These limits as silly as they certaintly are, can happen to anyone at anytime... This is only my GUESS. Continued behavior like this will hurt them as big as they may now be..

LongBall52

I think this could happen at any book at any time to anyone.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9469

It might be the NASCAR bets.

You are not the only one who was whipping them on the slow moving KAMBI odds they were posting until recently, and is now limited.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Kambi doesnt like people hammering wnba nascar or japanese baseball

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5976

$6?

Wtf?

RMoney22

No kidding, Optional? That's crazy. BUT, I played the SAME exact odds at Fanduel and Draftkings and they haven't limited me. Maybe it really is the "luck of the draw" as Long Draw mentioned. I've NEVER been limited on the amounts I can bet. How does this work? Once you're limited, youre screwed? There's no way to get that lifted? I am pretty surprised they did that. I would think they'd want me to play there in hopes I give back some of the money. Oh well, I'm definitely not sticking around to play $6 a game!

SnakesPicks
    Dazed and confused.
    SnakesPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

$6 a game for NASCAR, or for everything (MLB, NBA, NFL:, etc.)? Yeah, all these books are pu$$ies. In Vegas you can spread your action out and effectively avoid any limits a certain place may place on you.

Barrakuda
    Barrakuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7305

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    It might be the NASCAR bets.

You are not the only one who was whipping them on the slow moving KAMBI odds they were posting until recently, and is now limited.

MGM never used Kambi.

Speaking of Kambi, it looks like DK finally moved from Kambi To SBtech this week in PA. Can anyone confirm?

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by Barrakuda View Post

MGM never used Kambi.

Speaking of Kambi, it looks like DK finally moved from Kambi To SBtech this week in PA. Can anyone confirm?
    Why do you say that?

This is why I thought MGM were;

For most of this year, Draftkings would post odds on Monday. Unibet would have the same openers on a Tuesday, and BetMGM would post the exact same openers on a wednesday, after they had moved at Draftkings, and not adjust them to the current odds at the start.

Then whenever Draftkings moved odds, MGM would follow along minutes later.

Same for Live betting at DK/Unibet/MGM, exact same odds but MGM would change about a minute after Draftkings.

MGM also had the exact same odds Unibet and DK for other markets.

They were all definitely using the same odds source.

LongBall52

THIS JUST IN: All books are open to MAKE $$$$$$$$. If you are killing them they have 2 choices . A Close your account or B. Easier to just limit .

Optional

BetMGM says their backend is their own and called IGT.

I guess IGT were being lazy and just blindly following Draftkings for some sports, until a couple of weeks ago.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Yes MGM is not with Kambi and yes can confirm DK will be using SB Tech which is TRASH. You can pick their numbers off easily.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Most of these books are embarrassing like I’ve been telling you boys their European books that’s it

Vegas are not euro books

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29145

BetMGM says their backend is their own and called IGT.

I guess IGT were being lazy and just blindly following Draftkings for some sports, until a couple of weeks ago.
    Yes MGM has their own. Also saw it posted on my states website that gave out the info on who every book uses here
    Last edited by 5mike5; 07-16-21 at 03:34 PM.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29145

Why do you say that?

For most of this year, Draftkings would post odds on Monday. Unibet would have the same openers on a Tuesday, and BetMGM would post the exact same openers on a wednesday, after they had moved at Draftkings, and not adjust them to the current odds at the start.

Same for Live betting at DK/Unibet/MGM, exact same odds but MGM would change about a minute after Draftkings.

Barrakuda
    Barrakuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7305

Why do you say that?

Why do I say that? Bc I looked at DK and MGM odds side by side for four months...lol. Anyone who has bet in the US knows DK and MGM are not using the same source. Completely different lines in golf, and plenty of actual arbs in major sport overnight lines between MGM and DK.

Unibet and DK, among several others, did use Kambi. Not MGM.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by Barrakuda View Post
    Why do I say that? Bc I looked at DK and MGM odds side by side for four months...lol. Anyone who has bet in the US knows DK and MGM are not using the same source. Completely different lines in golf, and plenty of actual arbs in major sport overnight lines between MGM and DK.

Unibet and DK, among several others, did use Kambi. Not MGM.
    correct that is what sucks PA books 7 of them have same exact lines

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Gave me 100% cash bonus this weekend 1x rollover. Withdraw to PayPal took 25 minutes. Never verified anything. They also gave me suite tickets to Titans game last year and while there a free $500 free play for showing up. Their lines not the best but bonuses and perks not bad.

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    Gave me 100% cash bonus this weekend 1x rollover. Withdraw to PayPal took 25 minutes. Never verified anything. They also gave me suite tickets to Titans game last year and while there a free $500 free play for showing up. Their lines not the best but bonuses and perks not bad.
    Yep if you ever lose a deposit there use another book in the mean time but keep logging into the MGM app, they’ll eventually give you a 100% cash bonus with only a 1 X rollover of the bonus. I don’t know any other book that’s doing this good of bonuses after the initial one

jjgold

Its why you play offshore at the big boys like Bookmaker and Betonline

no bs
    no taxes
    great lines

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfred View Post
    Yep if you ever lose a deposit there use another book in the mean time but keep logging into the MGM app, they’ll eventually give you a 100% cash bonus with only a 1 X rollover of the bonus. I don’t know any other book that’s doing this good of bonuses after the initial one
    FanDuel has giving me decent bonuses too and I’m up 5 figures on them. I think they’re trying to get it back haha

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    FanDuel has giving me decent bonuses too and I’m up 5 figures on them. I think they’re trying to get it back haha
    FanDuel gave me 1 deposit $500 get $500 1x rollover but that’s the only good one I’ve gotten. They do occasionally do a $50 get $50 but I haven’t taken them up on them yet to see if I can get a bigger one

homerbush
    homerbush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3780

you never know. I had a hot run of -3.5 runlines in baseball ending where i had a $10 alive to hit $11,000. I took a cashout option of $2300 as there were still two games to go and one of my teams wasn't even covering but was ahead by 2. After that I was banned from anything more than a -1.5 runline for 2 months.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by homerbush View Post
    you never know. I had a hot run of -3.5 runlines in baseball ending where i had a $10 alive to hit $11,000. I took a cashout option of $2300 as there were still two games to go and one of my teams wasn't even covering but was ahead by 2. After that I was banned from anything more than a -1.5 runline for 2 months.
    lol typical European book, they have quicker hooks than offshore by far

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

The entire industry, offshore and mainland, crumbling.

Judge Crater
    Judge Crater's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 509

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    lol typical European book, they have quicker hooks than offshore by far

Very true

I suspect with time, they will get a lot better at weeding out beards and 99% of +EV players as well.

Optional

they have limited me to betting $6 a wager! $6!! Lol.

Another poster just told me hey have been collared with $5 limits today.

Welcome to regulation. Juice and rules govt designed to guarantee books are profitable, but they still won't play fair with all.

Not sure how we have let it get this way as players.

jjgold

Lol

Squares play at usa books

Losers