dixonking
    dixonking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Bovada disabled after blackjack run

I've had this bovada account for about 6 months or so after getting fed up with FD for lack of props and excessive juice and I really stayed flat for a while. Then i got lucky with a Bucks EC future ticket and some Giannis boards props. I decided to mess around with the live dealer tables and try my hand at blackjack since I'm going to Vegas next week. Well, in a three day span I won roughly $16k and received an alert to verify my identity using some Jumio software. I go through the process and receive another email saying it needs more review and they would reach out in 24-48 hours. Then the next morning I get one final email saying my account is disabled pending an investigation. That was a week ago and haven't heard anything yet. Has anyone experienced this before and could offer me some kind of timeline to expect?

dixonking

7/8/21 1:38pm

Hello Dixon,

Your identity must be confirmed in order to fulfill our account verification requirements. Please log into your Bovada account and follow the steps when prompted.

Regards,

Bovada Verification

-------

7/8/21 3:41pm

Hello Dixon,

Thank you for submitting your documentation. Your verification cannot be completed at this time, and has been submitted for secondary review. Please allow 24 to 48 hours for our review; once completed, further instructions will be sent via email to the address registered to your Bovada account.

Regards,

Bovada Verification

-------

7/9/21 8:10am

Hi, Your account has been temporarily disabled and currently under review. You will be contacted via email with further details once the investigation into your account has been concluded. Bovada Security
    Last edited by dixonking; 07-14-21 at 05:20 PM.

Colonist
    Colonist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3470

Quote Originally Posted by dixonking View Post
    7/8/21 1:38pm

Hello Dixon,

Your identity must be confirmed in order to fulfill our account verification requirements. Please log into your Bovada account and follow the steps when prompted.

Regards,

Bovada Verification

-------

7/8/21 3:41pm

Hello Dixon,

Thank you for submitting your documentation. Your verification cannot be completed at this time, and has been submitted for secondary review. Please allow 24 to 48 hours for our review; once completed, further instructions will be sent via email to the address registered to your Bovada account.

Regards,

Bovada Verification

-------

7/9/21 8:10am

Hi, Your account has been temporarily disabled and currently under review. You will be contacted via email with further details once the investigation into your account has been concluded. Bovada Security
    Welcome to Bovada. Settle in. It may take a while.

dixonking

Quote Originally Posted by Colonist View Post
    Welcome to Bovada. Settle in. It may take a while.
    Ahh ok.. so this is normal. Do I need to keep at them to prevent them from just never getting back to me?

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

I had something like this happen once. It took about a week. They have always paid me.

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Yeah, they always pay unless you've done something wrong.

dixonking

Quote Originally Posted by ace7550 View Post
    I had something like this happen once. It took about a week. They have always paid me.
    Did you have to do anything? Or one day you just get enabled again?

dixonking

Went to chat for a supervisor a little bit ago since its been around 10 days. Got this response: "The team is now completing the final review process and will update you once completed." So I'm not sure if I should be hopeful or if this is the same run around..

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

Quote Originally Posted by dixonking View Post
    Did you have to do anything? Or one day you just get enabled again?
    Sorry for the late response. I missed this.
    I remember messaging them and they said be patient. I didn't have to do anything. The crypto just showed up in my account one day.

dixonking

Quote Originally Posted by ace7550 View Post
    Sorry for the late response. I missed this.
    I remember messaging them and they said be patient. I didn't have to do anything. The crypto just showed up in my account one day.
    No worries! thanks for replying, i'll just sit tight. Chat confirmed the amount in the account today, so i know it's still there lol