Maxim111
    Maxim111's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

bet365 removing withdrawal method, beware

Hi. I deposited with Skrill to bet365, but I am unable to withdraw back to Skrill. Bet365 claims that they removed the payment method, although I can still see it advertised at their site and I asked my friends and they have no such issue. Withdrawing to bank forces me to take 30% tax hit. They refuse to provide reason on why Skrill was removed from my account. Beware of their deteriorating practices. They are not what they used to be.

enzo
    enzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Bet365 removed skrill and neteller for all new customers,in your case i would just make a small deposit with visacard (5€) then you can withdraw to it and there is no fees from bet365 or banks

Maxim111

Thanks for reply enzo. It would be nice if they provided heads-up before removing my deposit method and stopped acting like all powerful demigods in their support replies.

Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11934

I wouldn't touch base ground with CC and request withdrawal immediately if I were you. Their alarms will ring and they might flag your account... Better to open some Revolut / Paysera or so and use that as bank withdrawal method.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9597

In the past they have been known to disable Skrill withdrawals and insist on a bank transfer when they are suspicious the accounts may have been purchased.

Doing one bank withdraw has seen Skrill re-enabled for a couple of those people.

Maxim111

Thank you for the suggestion regarding Revolut / Paysera Alfie White. Is it possible to wire to Revolut? I can withdraw to standard bank, but that would cost me 30%.

Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11934

I have been using several EMI Banks lately, they have no issues with gambling funds as long as you can provide statement of your betting activities etc. There SHOUDN'T BE any problems, but that is always disputable as every person has its own "case". So what works for me, might not work for you and I can only share what I have experienced previously.

Camma23
    Camma23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2299

Quote Originally Posted by Alfie White View Post
    I have been using several EMI Banks lately, they have no issues with gambling funds as long as you can provide statement of your betting activities etc. There SHOUDN'T BE any problems, but that is always disputable as every person has its own "case". So what works for me, might not work for you and I can only share what I have experienced previously.
    I heard that Revolut is not betting-friendly. Paysera ok. Do you have any other EMI Banks suggestios? thanks