marco888
    marco888's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 397

info piwi88

hello guys,
    I saw that this site piwi88.com is powered by pinnacle and give a good welcome bonus 30% up 300 euros with 5x roll over
    l think is a good bonus because is powered by pinnacle and have the same odds??
    has anyone played on this site? it's safe?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9532

If they say no ID info or KYC needed, then it sounds like a problem waiting to happen to me.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5906

is it an agent account? seems agents like to use the "88"

Optional

88 is kind of code to say it's Asian focussed.
    Points Awarded:

littlekona gave Optional 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

marco888

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    If they say no ID info or KYC needed, then it sounds like a problem waiting to happen to me.
    yes they dont request id or kyc and this is why l poste the thread
    they tell me that are a sister book of pinny and if you go in their book in the bottom you can see powered by pinnacle

Optional

You can be 99% sure they are not a "sister book" of Pinny.

One more red flag to me.

Pinny have a business unit that works with brokers and offers white label version of their technology. I think that is the extent of the relationship.

Pinnacle is not going to have a business interest in anything that publicly touts it will not ask for ID.

And I suspect Pinny will make them ask for ID, for some accounts at least.
    Last edited by Optional; 09-06-19 at 12:04 PM.

marco888

l dont know optional but lm not sure that this book is safe
    I am waiting for someone who could have played with them and maybe give us more info

Moneygreen
    Moneygreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3334

I have checked their site they have posted the terms conditions of the bonus in the site and it's written there #12 conditions that they can ask sufficient documents if they saw some suspicious activity. So by reading this I think they can ask you documents

Same with AC88. When AC88 are starting.
    They are not asking documents too If i remember it correctly 🤔

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by Moneygreen View Post
    I have checked their site they have posted the terms conditions of the bonus in the site and it's written there #12 conditions that they can ask sufficient documents if they saw some suspicious activity. So by reading this I think they can ask you documents

Same with AC88. When AC88 are starting.
    They are not asking documents too If i remember it correctly 🤔
    They initially had a splash screen on front of site saying they would not ask for ID.

That seems to have gone now and been replaced with badges saying they are official betting partners of UEFA, AFC, ATP, Bundesliga etc.

Anyway, they may be fine, I don't know. But compared to almost every other agent site, they set off my BS detector, and it goes right to 10.

Moneygreen

I tried to open account here. Deposit small amount for test

Moneygreen

I thought there is no kyc to this site but I tried to withdraw today and they asked me to undergo kyc. When I ask them why they said it's for the security of customers 🤔

Optional

I thought there is no kyc to this site but I tried to withdraw today and they asked me to undergo kyc. When I ask them why they said it's for the security of customers 🤔
    It was always going to be this way.

If the piwi88 people, who apparently even claim to be part of Pinnacle group, ever really thought they could offer a no ID broker business then they must be super naive. Or...

Do you think they are really official betting partners of UEFA, AFC, ATP and Bundesliga?

Or is that as true as being a sister book to Pinny and offering no ID accounts do we think?

Moneygreen

I am not sure Optional. I was just curious but do you think Pinnacle will allowed them to use Pinnacle logo or used "Powered by Pinnacle" if they are fake or some kind of scam? Does someone here have connection with Pinnacle? Maybe if will be better if someone can confirm this site with them?

Anyway. I tried them with small amount. I was able to finish there "kyc" today and they sent me my withdrawal 😴

Optional

I am not sure Optional. I was just curious but do you think Pinnacle will allowed them to use Pinnacle logo or used "Powered by Pinnacle" if they are fake or some kind of scam? Does someone here have connection with Pinnacle? Maybe if will be better if someone can confirm this site with them?

Anyway. I tried them with small amount. I was able to finish there "kyc" today and they sent me my withdrawal 😴
    They are powered by the Pinnacle backend. That's genuine.

That only requires them being a customer of the Pinnacle business to business unit though.

A "sister site" means they are in business together.

Glad to hear it's going well for you.