lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

Quote Originally Posted by Jogador View Post
    I'm using Sportmarket. Had BetIBC in the past. Dumped them for too high commissions and annoying Singbet voids. BetIBC's support though was better. No KYC, no questions asked. Paid very quick (both of them).
    They guarantee a no-void-policy if you bet via Skype

Jogador
    Jogador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1218

Yeah I know. Actually when I moved to Sportmarket, I kept BetIBC just for the Skype betting which was pretty good (for matches that Sportmarket had no markets). Had to quit it though when they complained for too low turnover during summer months by deactivating my account (!). Nowdays markets on Sportmarket are pretty much sufficient. I do football (soccer) live betting by the way.

punintended
    punintended's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3283

Just to recap .. which agents offer Betfair clones?

Odsy88 is one. Orbit and winfair.

I saw someone here mention ac88 but I don't see anything about them offering an exchange service on their site.

Jogador

Quote Originally Posted by punintended View Post
    Just to recap .. which agents offer Betfair clones?

Odsy88 is one. Orbit and winfair.

I saw someone here mention ac88 but I don't see anything about them offering an exchange service on their site.

Sportmarket does offer betfair (bdaq as well)

lonnie55

They do not mention it on their website though:

"
    Most of our clients will only use Sportmarket Pro for all their betting activity but we are also able to set up accounts with Pinnacle, IBC, ISN, Matchbook and SBO. "

punintended
    punintended's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3283

"Due to the Bookmaker’s regulations, we are not in position to offer betting with select bookmakers through Sportmarket Pro for the customers from the certain countries."

Kind of useless to people that would need this service. Sounds like if Betfair is restricted in my country they can't offer it to me.

Jogador

Quote Originally Posted by lonnie55 View Post
    They do not mention it on their website though:

"
    Most of our clients will only use Sportmarket Pro for all their betting activity but we are also able to set up accounts with Pinnacle, IBC, ISN, Matchbook and SBO. "
    dunno about the website, here's a screenshot https://ibb.co/fSvYprB.

Jogador

btw, I even have disabled them because (unless I am mistaken) they charge an extra commission when betting through them. And since bf and bdaq hardly ever offer markets that regular bookies dont have, there's not much sense in using them. Sbo, pinn, isn, ibc will do 99% of the time (for soccer and nfl) in my case.

lonnie55

dunno about the website, here's a screenshot https://ibb.co/fSvYprB.
    Yes, I know but that's the Mollybet platform

User punintended obviously asked for a private account

lonnie55

btw, I even have disabled them because (unless I am mistaken) they charge an extra commission when betting through them. And since bf and bdaq hardly ever offer markets that regular bookies dont have, there's not much sense in using them. Sbo, pinn, isn, ibc will do 99% of the time (for soccer and nfl) in my case.
    Betfair is very good for hedging as they sometimes offer those ridiculous high odds, way higher than market average. Sometimes they also cover very small markets when other books don't, so I would not fully agree on the the second part of your post.

Jogador

Betfair is very good for hedging as they sometimes offer those ridiculous high odds, way higher than market average. Sometimes they also cover very small markets when other books don't, so I would not fully agree on the the second part of your post.
    I dont do hedging so I wouldnt know I guess, but you have a good point.

Jogador

Yes, I know but that's the Mollybet platform

User punintended obviously asked for a private account
    Ah right, my bad.

frauf
    frauf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4455

can't reach asianconnect anymore from germany, anyone else?

/e
    have almost 5 digit balance on asianconnect, hope it gets sorted out :/
    Last edited by frauf; 01-14-20 at 06:10 PM.

lonnie55

Quote Originally Posted by frauf View Post
    can't reach asianconnect anymore from germany, anyone else?

/e
    have almost 5 digit balance on asianconnect, hope it gets sorted out :/
    Everything works fine for me

https://m.asianconnect88.com/
    http://ao0188.com/Login.aspx

frauf
    frauf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4455

yeah, was on my end somehow

Tom R.
    Tom R.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3934

I use vodds.com and place many stakes on IBC and SHIBO - how I understand this bookies clones Dafabet or with same markets.
    But SHIBO after match finish very many stakes marked like ABNORMAL and all winnings voided. For last week they're voided 7 stakes - all Won. What interesting, I placed stakes on basketball: Lose stakes they're calculated correct but all winnigs stakes (on same matches) voided.

So, I want asked which brokers have bookies: clones Dafabet or with same markets.
    Or maybe not brokers, just bookies, clones Dafabet or with same markets.

lonnie55

IBC = dafa

you mean sports or ow?

Tom R.
    Tom R.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3934

I play sports: basketball
    In dafabet.com I play in tab OW Sports (Dafa sports is not available in my region).

IBC = dafa
    do you know brokers with another dafabet clones
    or any usual bookies dafabet clones?

craftbrewer
    craftbrewer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7476

If am not mistaken, 12bet is dafabet clone

lonnie55

Quote Originally Posted by Tom R. View Post
    I play sports: basketball
    In dafabet.com I play in tab OW Sports (Dafa sports is not available in my region).

IBC = dafa
    do you know brokers with another dafabet clones
    or any usual bookies dafabet clones?
    I'm not sure what you're talking about

IBCBET/MAXBET = Dafabet!

Every broker offers IBCBET/MAXBET

infotimbo
    infotimbo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9970

to access IBCBet it's necessary to use a proxy though (Africans or South Americans usually work), so an agent offering accounts for Dafabet (or another clone, like Shibo maybe) would be nice indeed.

Personally I couldn't find one though.

lonnie55

Quote Originally Posted by infotimbo View Post
    to access IBCBet it's necessary to use a proxy though (Africans or South Americans usually work), so an agent offering accounts for Dafabet (or another clone, like Shibo maybe) would be nice indeed.

Personally I couldn't find one though.
    because of the Dafa sports section? What's the benefit of Dafa compared to IBC?

infotimbo

because of the Dafa sports section? What's the benefit of Dafa compared to IBC?
    well, as I said (from my point of view) mainly not having to use a (slow) VPN service to access the site. And potentially higher limits wouldn't hurt either.

edit: last thing IBC told me, is that the website is not accessible from "The United States of America; Hong Kong; China; Taiwan; Vietnam; Republic of Singapore, United Kingdom, Australia, Republic of the Philippines and all European Countries" - I got it to work through a Mexican VPN, but it's not exactly a perfect solution
    Last edited by infotimbo; 01-29-20 at 07:29 AM.

lonnie55

and what's the benefit of a private IBC account compared to IBC via Molly? Proposition bets? Exotic sports? Limits?

infotimbo

and what's the benefit of a private IBC account compared to IBC via Molly? Proposition bets? Exotic sports? Limits?
    yeah, no idea what Tom up there is looking for, but I mainly use(d) them for Motor Sports

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9585

yeah, no idea what Tom up there is looking for, but I mainly use(d) them for Motor Sports
    What sort of motor sports? And what range of markets do they offer?

infotimbo

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    What sort of motor sports? And what range of markets do they offer?
    they have Outright (to win, sometimes podium) markets for F1 races/qualifyings and MotoGP, as well as F1 matchbets (for all teammates against each other) + some MotoGP/Moto2/Moto3 matchups.

So it's not much, but the odds usually differ a bit from most sites, and the fact that they allow parlays (at decent limits) for all matchups makes them interesting to use for some kind of bets.

Limits for solo matchups are very low though, and particiularly now with most agents only offering 15% accounts anymore

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9585

they have Outright (to win, sometimes podium) markets for F1 races/qualifyings and MotoGP, as well as F1 matchbets (for all teammates against each other) + some MotoGP/Moto2/Moto3 matchups.

So it's not much, but the odds usually differ a bit from most sites, and the fact that they allow parlays (at decent limits) for all matchups makes them interesting to use for some kind of bets.

Limits for solo matchups are very low though, and particiularly now with most agents only offering 15% accounts anymore
    Thankyou.

Yes, I was hoping for non team mate F1 H2Hs and maybe some NASCAR and Indycar stuff.

infotimbo

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Yes, I was hoping for non team mate F1 H2Hs and maybe some NASCAR and Indycar stuff.
    no, nothing like that unfortunately, their combinable non-team mate h2hs for MotoGP can be quite useful though, if you favor a certain manufacturer for a particular race

Tyler S
    Tyler S's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

What do these offer that sites like nitrogen, betcoin for example don't? Feels like a weird place to dump money into.

hustledouble
    hustledouble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1911

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler S View Post
    What do these offer that sites like nitrogen, betcoin for example don't? Feels like a weird place to dump money into.
    Compared to sites like Nitrogen? Reduced juice, more markets and fiat currency

Atreyu666
    Atreyu666's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5060

should we be worried about our money in asian brokers now? should we take it out? now that there will be no sports events in 2/3 weeks everything will be complicated, i have money in betinasia and worried with the news about all sports events cancelled

lonnie55

Quote Originally Posted by Atreyu666 View Post
    should we be worried about our money in asian brokers now? should we take it out? now that there will be no sports events in 2/3 weeks everything will be complicated, i have money in betinasia and worried with the news about all sports events cancelled

In any financial crisis, this is the mother of all questions dude. It's all about psychology.

If Customer A thinks that Customer B is going to withdraw his money and Customer B thinks that Customer A is going to withdraw his money in spite of both customers actually didn't have plans to withdraw their money, both customers could eventually request a withdrawal just because of their fear that other customers would also request a withdrawal and the bank/company/book would stop paying

In this specific case, I don't think the impact is big enough for an established broker to decide to run away with the money. It's, hopefully, just a matter of weeks and not months. Anyway, I think most of the brokers' reserve assets are big enough to withstand a phase of low-turnover betting for a certain period of time.

But it's certainly not the dumbest move to at least withdraw parts of your funds.

French newspaper L'Equipe reported that UEFA EURO 2020 will be moved to 2021. Next week UEFA will make an official statement. If this is true, Champions League and Europa League could be cancelled, too, other domestic competitions could follow and then there will be a big wave of withrawals potentially, so you better make the withdrawal rather sooner than later.

Barrakuda
    Barrakuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7305

This is not exactly a shocker, but AC88 just raped me for 10% on my payout -- which I suppose is 90% better than nothing.

craftbrewer
    craftbrewer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7476

Quote Originally Posted by Barrakuda View Post
    This is not exactly a shocker, but AC88 just raped me for 10% on my payout -- which I suppose is 90% better than nothing.
    Was it bitcoin payout?

First ... 45678910 ... Last