Antony001
    Antony001's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Asianconnect KYC team is trolling

I have some funds on my asianconnect account, trying to verify it. They asked a lot of documents, I submitted everything but seems they do not want to verify my account

I'm not sure what should I do, apparently no matter what I send, they are not going to verify my account. Moreover I think this guy from AC KYC is trolling. They don't even have phone support unfortunately. This guy won't accept any bills, he can say anything - ok bill is damaged, bill is dented, I don't like this bill etc

1. However upon checking, Your Utility Bill does not indicate / contain your name.
    Ok, the bill shows only address without the name, I submitted another bill with my name ...

2. May we ask you to send your Electric bill in whole/entire page copy for us to check.
    Ok, I made the full photo of the bill, not only 98 %.

3. May we ask you to send another Electric bill that is not damaged.
    Ok, my bill was slightly damaged below, but not the part with the information.

4. The Bill you've submitted is not under your name. The Bill you've submitted is valid.
    Ok, this is my wife name bill, I resubmited bill with my name. While it's clear that the last name is the same

5. What you've submitted is a general residential premises.
    They are saying your bill is valid, but not on your name. When I send the bill on my name, they are asking for other bills like Water, Gaz.

The same bills has been used to verify for Neteller, Ecopayz, Srkill accounts. And of course my address is real, and bills are completely valid. Any idea how to verify account? Apparently there a single guy and not matter what I send he will refuse any bills
    Last edited by Antony001; 06-20-19 at 03:55 AM.

Foosball Champ
    Foosball Champ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10534

are you a bitcoin customer only?

Antony001

No, I made a payment through Neteller. Apparently if I make a payment through bitcoin, it should be easier.

Eventually my account has been verified when I sent bank statement. However I don't understand why this process is so frustrating, and I had a feeling that the KYC team was simply trolling, they understand that my address/bill is valid but they keep asking for more documents, saying the bill is damaged etc, your bill is general residential premises (while it was completely valid utility bill)

Well anyway thankfully the account is verified, seems it's better to use bitcoins next time for any bookies
    Last edited by Antony001; 06-18-19 at 08:07 AM.

infotimbo
    infotimbo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9994

they didn't accept my first address verification either as allegedly the copy was too "blurry" (although it was a pdf saved as a picture file, so basically as clear as it can get), so maybe it really is a way they use to double check.

But after sending in another one it was handled within a couple of houres, so overall I can't complain.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9480

Quote Originally Posted by Antony001 View Post
    No, I made a payment through Neteller. Apparently if I make a payment through bitcoin, it should be easier.

Eventually my account has been verified when I sent bank statement. However I don't understand why this process is so frustrating, and I had a feeling that the KYC team was simply trolling, they understand that my address/bill is valid but they keep asking for more documents, saying the bill is damaged etc, your bill is general residential premises (while it was completely valid utility bill)

Well anyway thankfully the account is verified, seems it's better to use bitcoins next time for any bookies

You send an address verification document with no address on it and point fingers at THEM wondering why it's frustrating??

Geez, some people.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: LLXC, and Connect2bet

Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11946

I thought the same, I have a chip on my shoulder when it comes to AC, but this time they are completely right to "troll" you.

Antony001

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    You send an address verification document with no address on it and point fingers at THEM wondering why it's frustrating??

Geez, some people.
    I can't complaint overall, because eventually my documents have been approved.

And I never sent a verification documents without an address, where did you get it? All my documents contain completely valid address.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9480

Quote Originally Posted by Antony001 View Post

I can't complaint overall, because eventually my documents have been approved.

And I never sent a verification documents without an address, where did you get it? All my documents contain completely valid address.
    Sorry, I meant the bills without a name or someone elses.

Anyway good to hear it got sorted out.