Grosshhit
    Grosshhit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 342

Bovada Futures Bet Disappeared

I had two NFL future bets completely disappear from Bovada sometime this weekend. Anyone else ever run into something like this?

Outhouse Tim
    Outhouse Tim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4454

I have over 200 future plays that have disappeared, Plays made from may 1 through September 6th.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by Outhouse Tim View Post
    I have over 200 future plays that have disappeared, Plays made from may 1 through September 6th.
    oh my

Grosshhit

Well WTF is going on. Emailed their customer service department yesterday, no response yet.

BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

This book has gone so far downhill from their heyday.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993467

Has Bovada provided you any information on this or restored the wager? Have you asked them?

If you would like a manager to review if your situation is still pending, please file a complaint.

Grosshhit

Talked with them tonight on their chat. They simply said they had no evidence the wagers were placed and would not be refunding me my lost wagers. So pissed! Ill file a complaint.

Barrakuda
    Barrakuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7305

Yikes. There is nothing sneakier a book can do than delete futures.

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

wtf

and you didn't think that was worth a thread?

Grosshhit

I just filed a complaint with SBR. Hopefully this can be resolved or I can be refunded. With this book having an "A" rating, they should be able to work with their customers.

Grumsi
    Grumsi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2100

Quote Originally Posted by Grosshhit View Post
    I just filed a complaint with SBR. Hopefully this can be resolved or I can be refunded. With this book having an "A" rating, they should be able to work with their customers.
    With this rating, they should be able to solve the problem, all your placed bets should stand and on top of that they should be sending you Christmas card with nice bonus code attached to it. Anything less, and rating should drop.

SBR Forum

Bovada management are reviewing these reports. We'll update when we know more.

Outhouse Tim

I have sent them e-mails and have been in chat with them. Yes, over 200 of my wagers, season win totals and player props for NCAA and NFL are "missing". They say they will be credited once event has concluded, but on their old software all plays were always available, as they are with all other books.

Yes, concerned, so let me know how the complaint process works.

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    Has Bovada provided you any information on this or restored the wager? Have you asked them?

If you would like a manager to review if your situation is still pending, please file a complaint.

SBR Forum

Bovada management are reviewing these reports. We'll update when we know more.
    Bovada has told us that a technical issue caused some pending wagers to be removed from the Open Bets section. These wagers still have action of course. They are working on restoring these wagers and a permanent fix. The players who filed complaints should see their wagers restored within 24 hours. Anyone who hasn't done so already can file a complaint and we can try to expedite.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional

Outhouse Tim

Thanks. I filled out the complaint form. Let me know if there is anything else I need to do.

Bovada has told us that a technical issue caused some pending wagers to be removed from the Open Bets section. These wagers still have action of course. They are working on restoring these wagers and a permanent fix. The players who filed complaints should see their wagers restored within 24 hours. Anyone who hasn't done so already can file a complaint and we can try to expedite.

Grosshhit

All my futures are back! Thanks SBR!!

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9563

Quote Originally Posted by Grosshhit View Post
    All my futures are back! Thanks SBR!!
    That's great news. Was starting to worry what was going on when you said CS denied they ever existed.

Outhouse Tim

Nothing changed thus far. Am away from home right now with my Mom in hospital, but still missing 200++ wagers from June-August.
    Still hoping this will be resolved by them fixing their "technical" issue.

Thanks. I filled out the complaint form. Let me know if there is anything else I need to do.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4202

5dimes: Locked me out unless i make a deposit. See ya. How much did I donate to you? That was a smart move 5 dimes.
    BetOnline: Got pissed at them when the site was down off and on for a few weeks as they cost me lots of money I actually would've won. That anger will not bring me back there again.
    Heritage: Somehow converted me to an internet only customer with no phone rights whatsoever. LOL. I have no idea how or why this occurred, but rest assured, I won't waste a breath going back their either. What a joke.

What happened to these places? I'd rather not waste a penny with offshore anymore. It's as if they all went stupid at once. I don't get it. Let me know if any of you have a truly good book because this is out of control.