starosta
    starosta's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bet365=thiefs

Hello,

I have problem with Bet365 and I don't know what can I do.

When I log in my account I saw that I don't have money. My first thing was that someone stolen my money. When I checked out my transfer money I saw that all money is on poker. I wanted back money on my sports account but I can't. It was only information about blocked account and contact with support.I spoke with some woman online and sent massage to support. They informed me about reason blocked account. It's email:

'' Please be advised that our Network's Central Fraud and Collusion Department has reviewed the matter of your locked poker account, but stands by its decision to keep your account and the funds contained with it frozen following an unsatisfactory explanation for your actions. With evidence from a recent investigation we have concluded that your account has been involved in cohesive play with another poker player of the iPoker Network and all funds regarding this matter will remained locked until a sufficient explanation is provided".

It was a very strange for me, because I play online poker a few years and I see first time someone blocked account. I sent explanation about my game. They told me that my explanation it's not sufficient. I can't check history game, because my account is blocked. They replay me only above-quoted email. I asked them what's correct answer on your question. They don't replay. I sent email and told them that they can ask about my person on webside Titanpoker or Partypoker. I've been playing on this webside for a few years. They also don't replay.
    In my opinion they blocked my account because I won money. I'm not only won money in poker, I also won in sports. I think that was hard nut to crack for them.

Thanks for help

starosta

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

shit book, stay away

starosta

Now I know that is shit book.

AimingHigh
    AimingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by starosta View Post
    Now I know that is shit book.
    Because one person replied and agreed without explaining their reason for their opinion?

Bet365 limit heavily depending on winning amounts and/or betting patterns (not sure which they care about more) hence why they're known as Bet£3.65 or Bet$3.65. This is almost all of the reason why lots of players don't like them - because they're afraid to take a bet, not because they steal.

A lot of the Euro book ratings here are out of line, as SBR is predominantly focused on the US-facing market.

Bet365 don't steal from players who win - they limit them (see above). They have cited collusion issues re your account - presumably chip dumping or similar. You need to address those to try and get your funds back.

If you have a legitimate complaint, complain to their regulators: IBAS (who will arbitrate) and the Gambling Commission (who actually regulate them) in the UK. They're well-regulated, so if you've done nothing wrong, you should be able to get your funds back.

starosta

Quote Originally Posted by AimingHigh View Post
    Because one person replied and agreed without explaining their reason for their opinion?

Bet365 limit heavily depending on winning amounts and/or betting patterns (not sure which they care about more) hence why they're known as Bet£3.65 or Bet$3.65. This is almost all of the reason why lots of players don't like them - because they're afraid to take a bet, not because they steal.

A lot of the Euro book ratings here are out of line, as SBR is predominantly focused on the US-facing market.

Bet365 don't steal from players who win - they limit them (see above). They have cited collusion issues re your account - presumably chip dumping or similar. You need to address those to try and get your funds back.

If you have a legitimate complaint, complain to their regulators: IBAS (who will arbitrate) and the Gambling Commission (who actually regulate them) in the UK. They're well-regulated, so if you've done nothing wrong, you should be able to get your funds back.
    I don't send yet. I tryed iron out with bet365. Thank you for help.

Raven66
    Raven66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 699

If you need to play at a Euro book....Play at WillHill.

cristianbet
    cristianbet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 408

Bet365 is a shit book.
    this is not the first case and will not be the last , please browse this forum you'll see tons of complaint regarding Bet365

AimingHigh is there any bookie you didn't jerk off?

Dunder
    Dunder's Avatar Become A Pro!

It would appear that ipoker have informed Bet365 that you have been involved in chip-dumping of some other form of collusion.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

Quote Originally Posted by AimingHigh View Post

sure sounds like someon works for them but what a shitty book to work for

korbal29
    korbal29's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65

they are accusing you of cheating in collusion with another player against other players

AimingHigh
    AimingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!

Because I'm telling someone to complain to the regulators means I work for Bet365? I don't follow that logic.

As Dunder pointed out, it's not even Bet365 that "caused" the "problem" but iPoker, as it's their software that detected the collusion on their network.

I'm not "jerking off" any books. If the OP has done nothing wrong, a complaint to the regulator, as I suggested, will sort this out. It's a pain, but it will get sorted. I've complained to a regulator before, and it helped.

Start saying iPoker is a "shit" network if you want to hurl random insults. Not that that helps the OP get their money back.

jimakos
    jimakos's Avatar Become A Pro!

AimingHigh is right... The only way to take your money is to complain to the regulator and provide some kind of explanation.

storm70
    storm70's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Not the first time, A book now CCC

davidchong
    davidchong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 697

chip dumping, try to clear that,
    i never have problem with bet365. i like the site, i can parlay props and up to 15 teams/props. fast payout, usually in three hours by neteller o moneybookers...