JungleJoel
    JungleJoel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2986

BetPop

For any of you that has had the misfortune to be involved with this book, which did have favorable parlay odds, they no longer do, and in fact, have resorted to their sister Book, YouWager, odds, which are the WORST in the industry. I also found out when withdrawing my funds that they have several ways to cheat you out of part of your funds, and they also lied to me about both the odds change and the payouts. Steer clear of both these Books--they are no longer reputable, in my opinion.

Jungle

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993497

Hi Jungle,

What do you mean by being 'cheated' for part of your balance, can you elaborate?

Thanks for sharing your feedback.

NewYorkStress81
    NewYorkStress81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 779

No way. Youwager/betpop has the quickest hassle free payout options around. I use them both. In terms of a non bitcion only book, they have the quickest Bitcoin payouts, as well as MO and of course P2p if anyone cares to use it. There lines aren't always the best, however, I alwAys keep both these books funded

TheGuesser
    TheGuesser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24835

Thy still have the favorable parlay odds. Maybe they adjusted your account off them for some reason?

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Was my favorite book for years, I don't play online anymore going local instead. Betpop is not quite the same book anymore, they are very limited in how to get money in or out. Plus paying $75 dollars to get out $700 dollars is insane when playing locally you would get the full $775 dollars. They do trick you with the Bonus.

They have this special bonus thing they give you when they call you or email you, and you can not withdraw a penny in 30 days. Their regular bonus which is a 10% cash bonus is not too shabby, an easy 4.5 rollover and you can withdraw all your winnings, just not your initial until 30 days.

NewYorkStress81
    NewYorkStress81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 779

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Was my favorite book for years, I don't play online anymore going local instead. Betpop is not quite the same book anymore, they are very limited in how to get money in or out. Plus paying $75 dollars to get out $700 dollars is insane when playing locally you would get the full $775 dollars. They do trick you with the Bonus.

They have this special bonus thing they give you when they call you or email you, and you can not withdraw a penny in 30 days. Their regular bonus which is a 10% cash bonus is not too shabby, an easy 4.5 rollover and you can withdraw all your winnings, just not your initial until 30 days.
    Every book now charges ridiculous fees to withdraw P2P. They still offer MO, p2p, bank wires and Bitcoin. What more do you need?

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

Head scratcher

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

One of the fastest paying books in the industry. Also one of the most under rated books.