asalva
    asalva's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 306

12bet has limited my account

I have never heard that an Asian company limit customers.

I can't bet more than 50 Euros. After talking with them have never wanted to recognize this limit, and they told me that is something for all European customers. This comment makes no sense but they believe that if they say that I am going to stay quiet.

I was very surprised at this situation and logically I have decided to withdraw my money. After 5 days I have received my withdrawal.

anyone has experienced something similar with them?.

headgames
    headgames's Avatar Become A Pro!

Never had a problem with 12bet, paid me exceptionally fast and no limiting beyond the stadard selection limits you can see (thousands of $s on many things).

moonbeam
    moonbeam's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by asalva View Post

I can't bet more than 50 Euros. After talking with them have never wanted to recognize this limit, and they told me that is something for all European customers. This comment makes no sense but they believe that if they say that I am going to stay quiet.

I was very surprised at this situation and logically I have decided to withdraw my money. After 5 days I have received my withdrawal.

They also have limit me. But I donīt care. Iīm not very interested in this book. Show them the door

asalva

Quote Originally Posted by moonbeam View Post
    They also have limit me. But I donīt care. Iīm not very interested in this book. Show them the door

has you been limited in some Asian company more?

I use 188bet, sbobet and mansion88 with no problems.

I see that asiabet88 have same odds of 12bet, but i don't know if they are solvents.

kiwi
    kiwi's Avatar Become A Pro!

A friend of mine also told me recently that he has been limited to 50 Euro from 12Bet. I will ask him if he can tell me more about the circumstances.

Anyway this limit is definately NOT valid for all european customers, that was really a ridiculous staement.

kiwi

has you been limited in some Asian company more?

I use 188bet, sbobet and mansion88 with no problems.

I see that asiabet88 have same odds of 12bet, but i don't know if they are solvents.
    I know about limits at Mansion88, 188Bet and recently 12Bet (but I am still not sure if these 50 Euro limits have any special reason for example betting on obvious wrong odds).

I have never heared of limited SBOBET accounts (an exception is HeeeHAWWWW who wrote here recently to be limited to 1000 Euro stakes per soccer game).

asalva

They didn't give me any reason about this limit. I can only say that I have never bet on wrong odds and that I didn't have a void bet with them.

do you know what type of limits that apply 188bet and mansion88?.

kiwi

They didn't give me any reason about this limit. I can only say that I have never bet on wrong odds and that I didn't have a void bet with them.

Different kind of limits. A typical Mansion88 limit is 400 Euro for everything.

The problem of 188Bet is that if they decide you are a pro (funny because anyway they are a book more or less only for pros , so why complain about pros?) then you have to pay a fee for every withdrawal.

Anyway I prefer SBO and 12Bet. Did you win a lot with this 12Bet account which is limited now?

asalva

Yes i won a lot with them, especially lately.

I think they evaluate clients who have long term benefits.

Also maybe they don't like customers that deposit and withdrawal every week. This has a cost to them.

noyb
    noyb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6821

i was limited as well. 12bet are apparently getting rid of a certain group of customers. ask them to call you for a solution, and they did for me (a solution which might not be satisfactory to all, but definitely was for me). limits with 12bet itself will not be lifted though.

pjesnik24
    kicked out
    pjesnik24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13320

well, I guess I belong to profitable customers as I am not limited yet even though I withdraw/deposit often

kiwi

Quote Originally Posted by noyb View Post
    limits with 12bet itself will not be lifted though.
    Do you play over IBCBET now?

asalva

They offered my open a account with IBCBET, the problem is that they only accept bank transfer. They don't use moneybookers or Neteller.

kiwi

They offered my open a account with IBCBET, the problem is that they only accept bank transfer. They don't use moneybookers or Neteller.
    Yes, that's true. Depending on which intermediate banks are involved the transfers can cause some additional transaction fees.

Of course there is still the risky possibility to use agents to use an IBCBET account.

Karla
    Karla's Avatar Become A Pro!

188 limits depends on you upon registration... in 12bet, perhaps it was due to consecutive requests of their members using the said currency to limit their bets that's why they come out with that decision.. I'm not that pretty sure though..

Just a thought of mine..

Keep us updated though.. Good luck!

icakaric
    icakaric's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi View Post
    Yes, that's true. Depending on which intermediate banks are involved the transfers can cause some additional transaction fees.

Of course there is still the risky possibility to use agents to use an IBCBET account.

Do you have some good experiences with those agents. or any?
    I have a feeling that most of them are scammers but one out of 10 should be ok.

Teddy_KGB
    Teddy_KGB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6074

I have a little good serie at 12bet, fortunatly my limits are OK. Asalva, moonbean can you tell me how much did you win before they limited you? Did you bet in live, or pre-match? Which events did you bet?

icakaric : never use any agents.

Karla

I was thinking, maybe they placed the limits because of high bettors. Coz as far as I know, most of the people complaining are those who bet 4-5 figures per match. It would just be logical for the book to limit their members otherwise, it could be the downfall of the business.

@ Teddy
    I don't think it would matter whether your bets are placed on live or early markets and it is most likely that they play on soccer events since 12BET has been known for live soccer matches (besides good deposit/withdrawal)

Kaoru
    Kaoru's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i wouldnt recommend using an agent, they might screw you over and the books can't do anything about it.

Karla

Quote Originally Posted by Kaoru View Post
    i wouldnt recommend using an agent, they might screw you over and the books can't do anything about it.
    Yeah, and they might run away with your money!!

Lucas
    i am broke
    Lucas's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah, i was limited too to 50 usd, so i asked for payouts
    it was a good bookie

moonbeam
    moonbeam's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy_KGB View Post
    I have a little good serie at 12bet, fortunatly my limits are OK. Asalva, moonbean can you tell me how much did you win before they limited you? Did you bet in live, or pre-match? Which events did you bet?

icakaric : never use any agents.
    I win nothing

I played a few pre match and a few Live betting.

I guess they limit me because Iīm only a recreational player and not an professional

Teddy_KGB

My limit went down from 250 EUR to 150 EUR, i ask an another 12bet user check his limit, is it my personal new limit or a general decision?

Dunder
    Dunder's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have been limited at 12Bet, but that was six or seven months ago. My limits are still much higher than EUR 50.
    It has not been a great loss for me though, SBOBet are an all round superior book.

316316's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have an account there and they limit me also.. But then again the payouts doing fine.
    They advised me to send an email requesting my limit to be changed.
    Try to ask their cs..maybe their will advised you on how your limit will be change?

vanman
    vanman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes they have limited me also.Just move on to another book and show them the door,plenty more books out there to choose from.

Mikelo
    Mikelo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 223

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy_KGB View Post
    My limit went down from 250 EUR to 150 EUR, i ask an another 12bet user check his limit, is it my personal new limit or a general decision?
    It seems it's personal limit. I am still at 250€ max.

citlec
    citlec's Avatar Become A Pro!

My limit was Ģ150 per bet and Ģ300 per match and at the weekend i emailed them asking to increase this limit. They emailed me back 2 days later and said because i was a loyal customer my limits have been increased to Ģ300 per bet Ģ1000 per match.

But SBOBet are the winners here my limit was Ģ1000 per match on big leagues so i emailed them and asked to increase my limits they said yes so now my limit on big leagues is Ģ20k per bet Ģ75k per match.

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

Quote Originally Posted by vanman View Post
    Yes they have limited me also.Just move on to another book and show them the door,plenty more books out there to choose from.
    agree you have lots of great books to choose from, for example pinnacle

Teddy_KGB

Mikelo thanks for the info, yes, it's obvious they hate me, my limits have been cut again, now down to 100 EUR.... there is no point to play here anymore, I asked to close my account, 12bet = shittest place in the world.

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

I dont understand this limits this book looks like a pro site,

gman2114
    SBR Rocks
    gman2114's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1279

scam site. avoid now.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Quote Originally Posted by Ruifgalmeida View Post
    I dont understand this limits this book looks like a pro site,
    IBC are the pro side. 12bet are aiming more at a mass recreational market (thus the advertising, sponsoring Sevilla and others)

316316's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah I have noticed that they sponsoring Sevilla???
    I think they are focused to their market??

lacoste
    lacoste's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3828

They can cut your limit to 100? or even lower?