Majoravsfan
    Majoravsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Question on payment

Hi i am new to online sports betting and have a few questions. I opened an account with 5 dimes and now am wondering whats the best payment option? Do certain ones pay out faster? Im looking to use **** but then came across moneybookers, could someone explain what this is? Thanks

Also on pinnacle i saw that they want a picture of your photo id, credit card etc. Will 5 dimes ask me to do this also?

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20643

Quote Originally Posted by Majoravsfan View Post
    Hi i am new to online sports betting and have a few questions. I opened an account with 5 dimes and now am wondering whats the best payment option? Do certain ones pay out faster? Im looking to use **** but then came across moneybookers, could someone explain what this is? Thanks

Also on pinnacle i saw that they want a picture of your photo id, credit card etc. Will 5 dimes ask me to do this also?
    Moneybookers, along with Neteller are online wallets. You can use them much as you would a bank account to transfer funds to and from bookies. Uploading funds to them does have a cost though but after that there are only very nominal fees (if any). Check out their websites for full details. If you are a US resident you might find they don't allow you to use them though.

It is pretty well standard practice for all reputable online books to have you prove your identity for anti fraud and money laundering purposes. They are in the main complying with legislative requirements in doing so. I'd be more concerned to be dealing with a bookie which didn't require such proof of identity.