jbreezy
    jbreezy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

BetOnline says they where going to call me everyday this week and they didn't!

So its going on week 4 of my $5000 wire i requested from betonline. They have told me that it was processed and should of received the money by now. They asked for my bank statements on the 18th which i provided them. They said my documents have been vierfied and accepted it would take 24 hours to process and decision. Well that was tuesday. I called them the next day and they said they where working on it and I should recieve email or call today from them. I waited that day and never heard a thing from them. Here comes thursday, I call again and I get the same speach that they will call me later they are working on it. Well here comes friday now and no response from them. I call back in and the new customer service agent throws a different story at me that my wire is only on the 7th buisness day. I was like no sir your wrong its well over that. Every other customer service rep i talked to this week acknowledge there was a issue. But this guy claims I get my money by middle next week. Then after about hour in this live chat he ask for new bank statements. I gladly send them to him. He says his supervisor is working on this now and will call me in the evening. I received no phone call from anyone at betonline. They never let me to speak to anyone in management when I call there. Does anyone have any suggestions? and yes I know I should do p2p only there. I learned my lesson.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14276

file a complaint-maybe SBR can help them move faster

jbreezy

Quote Originally Posted by relaaxx View Post
    file a complaint-maybe SBR can help them move faster
    I did file a complaint with SBR on the 21st. Haven't heard anything yet. What really blows my mind is that I had to pay $75 processing fee for what? Plus betting 500-2000 a game. Think you would get more respect for that amount of action.

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Good news: BetOnline will pay you. They have always paid.
    Bad news: They are awful at meeting timelines.

I hope you get your cash soon.

jbreezy

Quote Originally Posted by mtneer1212 View Post
    Good news: BetOnline will pay you. They have always paid.
    Bad news: They are awful at meeting timelines.

I hope you get your cash soon.
    Whats the best book/poker room for US players for payments you think?

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jbreezy View Post
    I did file a complaint with SBR on the 21st. Haven't heard anything yet. What really blows my mind is that I had to pay $75 processing fee for what? Plus betting 500-2000 a game. Think you would get more respect for that amount of action.
    sorry to hear that-i would think if they communicate with betonline at all they would give them a call---if no communication between them then they would not be able to help--either way they should have gotten back to you by now. this place use to be great---just seems ok now. good for the poster's views.

jbreezy

I spoke with a live chat person at 3:55 he said his supervisor would call me within the hour. Still no call. LOL

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO

that sucks-would be nice to get 1 call on time.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Betonline is garbage
    Points Awarded:

KiDBaZkiT gave sourtwist 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

RichardGeorge
    RichardGeorge's Avatar Become A Pro!

BetOnline has the WORST CS I have ever dealt with in all the years I've been playing offshore. Its a joke. Incompetent at the biggest level. How hard is it to find a couple Panamians who have a clue?

jbreezy

Update they finally contacted me via email. Said there still working the problem. I got refunded $75 to my account for the processing fee. Guess its good start in the right direction.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Good luck. I had to pull teeth over there for a week just to get 250$ out of em. 200 of which was mine to begin with. Once they pay you sign up at a different book. Playing around with 5gz of somebody's money justifies murder imo.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jbreezy View Post
    Update they finally contacted me via email. Said there still working the problem. I got refunded $75 to my account for the processing fee. Guess its good start in the right direction.
    good to hear-hope it doesn't take to long. good luck

rangerz2478
    rangerz2478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12330

Bank wires sometimes take a little longer, but you will get it. They will reimburse the fees (as it seems they have) for wires that take longer than expected. But you will get it.