Betpoints: 486

his wife ended Their facebook in these last hours
    The Son Also have facebook.

King_Suckerman
    King_Suckerman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12903

Quote Originally Posted by davecarter View Post
    Hi John John,

I don't see a requirement to post a list of amounts owed on the forum. IGAS are in administration - PWC of Melbourne are the receivers. Both Peter and Graham are being investigated by ASIC. The receivers will have a list of amounts owed already
    Is there any way of verifying that our debts are included in the information held by the receivers?

fidelio
    fidelio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1220

I am surprised the Facebook accounts were resurrected. Remember when all this kicked off there was a lot of Facebook activity until their accounts were taken down.

tommyiii
    tommyiii's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

A reminder to all of how Canbet's accounts looked 2 years ago...

Legal Information

Annual Return Overdue <small style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 12px;">(checked on 12 Jan 2015)</small>
    Company Registration No.:

Incorporation Date:
    10 Oct 2002 <small style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 12px;">(12 Years old)</small>

Financial Year End:
    30 Jun

Capital:
    £5,542,512.00 <small style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 12px;">on 4 Mar 2013

</small>
    Last edited by tommyiii; 02-01-15 at 04:31 PM.

tommy.robredo
    tommy.robredo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

I advise people to Google "Illawarra Region Innovation and Investment Fund (IRIIF)". A search term like "Illawarra Region Innovation and Investment Fund Peter Lord" or "Illawarra Region Innovation and Investment Fund TIEG" reveals that Peter Lord and his company received $605,458 from the GOVERNMENT for some sort of International Academy of Equine Education Pty Ltd and other The International Equine Group (TIEG) projects.

It was a dollar-for-dollar grant, so Peter raised one half, including from investors he knew, and the government pitched in the other half. So $1,210,916.

The result: it seems to be the most poorly marketed "vocational college" in Australia. How on God's green earth can you offer 38 courses (according to the Australian Training/MySkills government websites) with such a poor online presence?

Moreover, if you exist and you're keen to get more students, why would your company phone number be disconnected and not updated on government websites? Even if the government hadn't updated it, wouldn't you press for them to do so? Whole thing reeks of anchovies left out in the sun for two weeks.

There's an Australian "TIEG" website but it's in Chinese and the site is called "Top International Education Group". Its details/address are Victorian, so either it has no association with Peter Lord's TIEG or it is associated, was paid money from the Illawarra investment fund and then relocated to Victoria. What a joke either way. If I were the NSW government, I'd say the money had been wasted.

Speaking of the $605,458 Peter raised, we had someone speak to a company called Biocel. Peter Lord is listed as a director of a company registered in NZ called Biocel, which also has an Australian presence. A woman who answered the phone claimed Peter also got her and her partner to invest in TIEG, saying it would be an international vocational college that would get kids here, teach them English and train them in equine activities. She said she and her partner have lost money through his investment "opportunities" and that he has others chasing him for their money.

He also said TIEG was backed by "Indian investors", the same as Canbet.

tommy.robredo

I got an email 15 minutes ago saying that Peter Lord has a solicitor whom he re-hired late last week:

Mark McDonald of Maguire & McInerney Lawyers. Address is 41-43 Kent Street, Wollongong NSW 2500, phone (02)42285911. Overseas people will need to dial internationally, obviously. Reports are that any claims go through McDonald.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lcasey

carlos1971
    carlos1971's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Canbet owe me £1600. I'm based in the UK. I have also emailed Glen Humphries, please keep me in the loop.

They can't get away with this.

Regards
    Carlos

tommy.robredo

Guys (and/or girls!),

Kudos to John for all his work. Thanks to him, we know Peter's lawyer. That was only me relaying his email, in my other post.

WE NEED PEOPLE TO SHARE THEIR STORIES! We are speaking with someone who may publish on this matter but we NEED people willing to share their stories and put their name to them.

Please email the Gmail account peterlordandgraemewhitefraud

A LOT of people here are rightfully complaining that their money has gone. That's fine. BUT if you want a chance at getting it back, journalists NEED to have personal stories to publish.

tommy.robredo

lcasey, can you please check your Facebook "Other" or "Junk" message folder? John emailed/messaged you there.

It's important.

Could you reply to him there on FB?

Many thanks, Tommy

carlos1971
    carlos1971's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Hi, im based in the UK. Canbet owe me £1600. I have emailed Glen Humphries at that paper but he hasnt replied. Please let me know what else I can do.

They cannot get away with this.

lcasey
    lcasey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2238

Hi Tommy , thanks for that I have just sent John a message via facebook

tommy.robredo

Not a problem. We're all one big family. We need to work together, share info and contacts.

James and Action Against Canbet, we would appreciate if you could reply to I and John's emails. We need coordination, all of us.

We will share information, here and via email. We only ask that you email your group members and check in with us when you do.

You have Lord's lawyer's details, so you guys will begin legal action?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pajo1206

lcasey

have contacted john via facebook,have no email address for you,regards liam

tommy.robredo

We are very concerned about the lack of responses, especially via email, by action.against.canbet/GuybrushT. Is ANYTHING actually being done?

Who is GuybrushT? Why is so much customer information concentrated in him? It needs to be given to other people.

GuybrushT at present cannot even answer a bunch of emails, some of which centre on getting another news story published. The work of John, I and others meant we now know the details of Peter's lawyer, his murky/shady dealings with his "equine academy", Biocel and other concerns, and many more details of his associates. Is it really too much to ask that GuybrushT/action.against.canbet reply to simple emails wanting action and collaboration, especially after what we have given in information?

We have one reply from James Mallett. It would be helpful, if GuybrushT is not interested in replying, that James does. Because right now the lack of responses from both is SABOTAGING attempts by us to get this moving forward again.

John has sent close to TEN emails to action.against.canbet/GuybrushT and James, and I have sent one to action.against.canbet. We have received NO replies, aside from a single one from James.

On THIS FORUM, we need extra AUSTRALIAN customers to contact us to speak to a journalist. Please contact the peterlordandgraemewhite Gmail account.

GuybrushT, please get your act together. Some people are even concerned that you are Peter or Graeme or work for them. How else can we explain your snail's pace way of doing things?

lcasey

Hi there ,I have had no reply from alex to the email i sent last week .I think just a quick note of confirmation would be the least i was expecting .We need some stronger action from some people in southern hemisphere.There has got to be a lot of pissed off customers in Australia and the far eastern countries .

tommy.robredo

Why are people getting no replies from GuybrushT? Spoken to a few who say he has given them no updates, not even an acknowledgment of their emails.

This smells fishy. It serves no one to have so many details concentrated in one person's hands.

GuybrushT is either incredibly lazy (and a control freak in terms of the list) or he's Peter/Graeme or working for them.

He's helping to f*%^ up the chances of people getting their money through his inaction. Enough is enough.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9563

GuybrushT only asked people to send him their SBR name and amount owed. I think.

I wondered why at the time, when all that info is already collated in this thread. here

justice2015
    justice2015's Avatar Become A Pro!

CANBET - A NEW ROUTE?

I am owed a four figure amount of money from Canbet & like everyone else wants to see this returned but so far it seems we haven’t got even close to this happening and as Tommy Robredo says there is no action going on we know of.

I decided to look into about Canbet's financial situation myself to see if I could find out anything that had not been uncovered before.

It has been a painstaking process to find things out & lay it out logically but my hope is that what I have found will help compile a case with factual evidence about Canbet.

All of the information I have provided are facts, not assumptions.

justice2015

Firstly, alongside Peter Lord and Graham White as Directors, you may or may not know, there were 2 other individuals involved in the demise of Canbet – Ashish Kapadia & Hardik Dhebar

An extract below was taken from company records of IGAS - the holding company of Canbet showing the removal of all parties on 5 Jan 2014, soon after the Canbet website has shut down.

2014-01-05

delete otherexecutives Ashish Kapadia

2014-01-05

delete otherexecutives Graeme White

2014-01-05

delete otherexecutives Hardik Dhebar

2014-01-05

delete otherexecutives Peter Lord

Ashish Kapadia is the Managing Director & Hardik Dhebar the Chief Operating Officer of a company called Delta Corp.

Delta Corp are the biggest Offshore Gaming Company in India.

A further search on the company records of Canbet shows the following information being added on 14th Feb 2014

2014-02-14

insert address 109, Bayside Mall, 1st Floor, Opp. Sobo Central Mall, Tardeo Road, Haji Ali, Mumbai - 400 034

2014-02-14

insert email se..@deltin.com

2014-02-14

insert fax +91 22 4079 4777

2014-02-14

insert phone +91 22 4079 4700

The above details are the address and contact details for Delta Corp.

justice2015

To link this in with what creditors were being told at the time, below is the content of an email Canbet sent on 12 Feb 14, which was 2 days before the above changes were made.

EMAIL FROM CANBET

Dear Canbet Clients

We are writing to update you on your client withdrawal that is still outstanding and explain the reason behind the delay. As has been previously reported during the last quarter of 2013 an issue occurred in the Canbet IT system that was related to a number of bonuses and promotions that were offered to our clients. This issue has been fully investigated and the outcome that resulted left a discrepancy between what management believed were the client balances and what the actual balances were.

At the end December as the full extent of this procedure was becoming clear, the step was taken to cease trading until the problem was completely identified. During January we were able to ascertain the full extent of what has taken place and as such there was a cash deficit within Canbet Sports Bookmakers UK Ltd.

This has occurred through the issuing of the cash bonuses which far outweighed the sum of cash deposits, therefore creating a “bubble effect” within our customer balances. Once discovered, the preference of the Directors of the company was to work with the shareholders to increase the capital within the company that would alleviate the problem and pay out the existing claims. The directors initially hoped that the parent company would reach agreement amongst the shareholders for this to occur, but unfortunately agreement could not be reached with the majority shareholder. We acknowledge that we had made previous statements that were made on the belief that these funds would be forthcoming and apologise for the inconveniences that this has caused. Such statements were made in good faith.

As such, the Directors over the last week have taken the steps to engage and work with a business asset agent to liquidate assets from within Canbet and its associated companies to recoup the funds to pay you and other clients. We wish to stress at this point in time that the directors of Canbet are doing everything possible to ensure that you are paid.

The UK Gambling Commission have continually been updated with our progress and have been advised of the direction that the directors have taken and are aware of the circumstances that have led to this decision. They also have diligently sought information from the company’s independent auditors and legal counsel ensuring that the facts that have been portrayed can be verified. They have also received a copy of this letter.

Finally, we wish to acknowledge that this experience has caused a lot of angst and anger amongst the Canbet customers. This has not been deliberate in any shape or form and we look forward to reaching a satisfactory outcome.

In summary, we reiterate that we have not abandoned Canbet or its clients and are working towards the objective of full payout of legitimate claims.

Regards

Board of Directors

Canbet Sports Bookmakers UK Ltd

This wording highlighted I believe is crucial. It shows Peter Lord and Graeme White were making efforts to increase the Capital in the business to pay back the creditors and were expecting this to happen but, for some reason, the majority shareholder wasn't prepared to put funds in to pay back Canbet's creditors.

justice2014
    justice2014's Avatar Become A Pro!

Had to change username as I was stopped from sending a long message. So I'll need to split the investigation up in to separate posts to get round this

just2015ice
    just2015ice's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm having trouble posting this info as I keep getting blocked from posting long messages! There's a lot more to come if I am able to post.

just2015ice
    just2015ice's Avatar Become A Pro!

I then looked at any information I could find to officially link Delta Corp further to Canbet.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9563

Stop with the multiple accounts.

When you have a few posts restrictions are lifted.

tommy.robredo

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    GuybrushT only asked people to send him their SBR name and amount owed. I think.

I wondered why at the time, when all that info is already collated in this thread. here
    Yes, I don't understand that, either. That's why our group didn't post our info. Looked weird from the start.

John goaded Peter Lord into getting a lawyer two weeks ago, so surely now GuybrushT would start acting, if he's our "White Knight", so to speak. Don't think it will happen, though.

tommy.robredo

Notice of canbet customer action meetings

John and I, along with three others (plus internet extras), are going to start regular Canbet customer meetings in Sydney and potentially Melbourne. These meetings will be exclusive to those with a proven track record in either a) trying to create mass awareness of the Canbet scandal and/or b) adding other substantial contributions to try and get a resolution. Those who simply want their money back and have done little to help are not invited.

We have a lot of strategies in mind. It may take time, but we WILL succeed.

Other members of our small group, who live overseas, will be included in the conferences via technology.

We've selected a hotel, where we can get a private conference room, in the Sydney CBD.

Given the passivity of many Canbet customers, the threshold for joining these meetings will be high, to say the least.

Some of you have already been provided with our email addresses. Please contact us there preferably.

We expect that only two or three new faces will be admitted in the coming two months or so, if any.

Cheerio lads,
    Tommy

drjohn
    drjohn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 372

Quote Originally Posted by tommy.robredo View Post
    ... meetings in Sydney and potentially Melbourne ...
    Will Peter Lord be attending?

lcasey

hi didnt realise that you were based in aussie, seems like a good idea to try and get some action in awareness,hope you dont forget us here in UK, .There must be a good number of ex-customers in the far east ,have they made any significant contact with the group ?,liam casey

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by lcasey View Post
    hi didnt realise that you were based in aussie, seems like a good idea to try and get some action in awareness,hope you dont forget us here in UK, .There must be a good number of ex-customers in the far east ,have they made any significant contact with the group ?,liam casey
    They never contacted me and I was told from day one when I visited Canbet's offices that the majority of the money owed would be to them, not to the UK, Euro or Aussie clients.

Not sure if it's a language barrier issue, lack of awareness of this forum or what but unfortunately none of them ever reached out to me at least.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lcasey

tommy.robredo

No, Peter Lord won't be attending.

We're definitely meeting this Saturday morning in the Sydney CBD. John has a meeting with a website developer at breakfast that morning, so we'll try and start at around 9 or 10.

On that note, below you will find Peter Lord's rant to John from about two and a half weeks ago. We've had eighteen odd days of merriment from it.

John later challenged Peter's lawyer, Mark McDonald, to provide proof of the so-called harassment. Peter himself basically half-concedes there's no harassment as he refers to threats from "last year" in the message below. This is 2015, Petey-Pie.

I don't really doubt Lord's assertion that he received some threats last year, but I also know he alleges threats when they're not there. John asked questions and trawled Lord's PUBLIC Facebook profile, Gordy McLord. Don't be a moron and keep it public!

Lord is also seemingly confusing civil law with criminal law. Alleged defamation is a civil action.

Two or three messages were left on Peter's phone. That's it. I'll have to ask John but I believe he called McDonald's office and asked him to either provide a copy of the voicemails and argue they were x, y or z, or just get Peter to shut up on the matter.

Peter hasn't given anyone an update for a YEAR and he says he's not in hiding? Oh please, cry me a river!

Marky-Mark McDonald has a bit of a crush on John - he sent him a rather lengthy "Concerns Notice" last Friday. It's pretty funny, actually; John was told by Mark McDonald to NOT contact his office as he WASN'T Peter's lawyer (John said the word "desist" was used). Two days later Peter hires him looooooooooool.

But when John replied back and enquired about Canbet details, Biocel, The International Equine Group, The International Equine Academy and some other inconvenient topics for Peter (details worth a cool $1.2 million plus $1.2 million in total plus Biocel?), guess what? No surprise, the lawyer from Clan McDonald of the Illawarra Highlands is yet to reply.

Why would Peter Lord reply with such a rant when he had just hired a lawyer? I think he's under some financial strains or just very, very nervous. He may or may not be digging into his piggy bank to get some legal advice but wants to cut his costs with his own Denny Crane legal analysis.

Cheerio lads,
    Tommy

"To whom it may concern

You over the past week have made a concerted effort to contact me, so lets set the record straight:

1. I resigned from Canbet as a director in 2014. I understand that this may not be displayed publicly on the UK Companies house site, but I will be following it up this week to ensure the records reflect my resignation.

2. Your assertions that fraudulent activity has taken place on my behalf are completely false. If you were a Canbet client, you would have received notification in 2013/2014 explaining that an error in the companies information technology platform had essentially crippled the company. This fact is on public record where two accounting firms audited the companies account (one of which is one of the "big 4" accounting firms in the world). The UK Gambling commission were given written confirmation verifying as such from the companies legal representative.

3. Not a cent was taken or misappropriated from the company, by any director, employee or consultant. I in fact am the largest creditor owed hundreds of thousands of dollars. Again this is on public record in the companies accounts.

4. You comments that I have gone into hiding or have closed companies are incorrect. Whilst I have moved house several times over the last few years, this has nothing to do with Canbet. The companies that I have been a director of still operate and I am still acting as a business consultant which I have done so over the past 5 years. My photos are easily googled through historic media interviews, so the concept of you threatening to release my photos is strange as they are publicly available. Your contact of historical organisations that I have been with does not concern me in the slightest. Each of these organisations have all benefited from my involvement and I believe are better places for me having been involved.

5. Your assertions that I have raised capital for investments is correct - that's what I do!
    None of these funds have ever been misappropriated, they are placed into business ventures who have their accounts audited, so I am not sure where you wish to take this either publicly, privately or legally, but I welcome the opportunity to share my successes.

6. I have freely spoken with any journalist that has asked for an interview into the issues that surrounded Canbet, again, I have nothing to hide, thus the reason why my name was front and centre in last years media articles. I still remain open to discuss this matter with any journalist, government authority or organisation should I feel that it would be helpful to the company.

7. Your campaign to "name and shame" me has no impact whatsoever on my life. I understand that people may feel that this could be an effective tool for me to personally pay money to save me from embarrassment, however you don't know me. Through your research you no doubt would know that on July 11, 2012 my daughter passed away. This day was the worst day of my life, I have lived through that so anything outside of that day is a walk in the park for me. You can say what you like to who ever you like because I couldn't give a penetrate!

8. Last year I was the subject of many threats, I take these seriously. You are obviously using an alias so I have passed on all your correspondence to the NSW Police and my solicitor, Mark McDonald who I engaged on Friday. Anyone who encroaches on me or my family will be dealt with by the law. The defamatory comments you and others make will be fully investigated and dealt with accordingly.

9. In relation to Canbet, as I said, I am no longer involved, however I would suggest that should you wish to look for answers head to India and ask the controlling shareholder of the company for assistance. I personally contributed a lot of money into Canbet to help it out of its predicament when issues were first raised in 2013 again this is on public record. I will gladly stand up in any court in the world and testify my involvement in trying to save the company and the lack of involvement from others. However, in this forum I will say no more on the subject.

10. There will be no further communication from me in relation to this matter. If you had come to me personally with a phone call or email, I would have happily given you the time and explained the situation. Given that you have chosen to go down the path that you have you will not be given anymore air time on the subject. I will not answer your calls, return your emails or messages.

11. If you feel that you have a legal case against me personally, please have your legal representative write to Mr. Mark McDonald, Maguire & McInernay Lawyers.

Please don't bother to reply to this email as this account will be closed, once the email is sent.

Peter Lord"
    Last edited by tommy.robredo; 02-18-15 at 02:47 PM.

the bison
    the bison's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Tommy/John,

Please can you send me an email address I can email you at as I have some important info to send about Canbet/Lord before your meeting. My email is bison1213@gmail.com. Thanks

tommy.robredo

December 15 2015 in Wollongong, Australia

Hi Guys,

First off the bat, it's been a busy time for our group, especially John and I. Our normal lives have been hectic, to say the least, so my updates here have been more infrequent.

Peter Lord's lawyer, Mark McDonald, had previously contacted John, as I made you all aware. I have read both the text of that email/letter and the text of all their correspondence subsequent.

John asked a series of very probing questions about Peter's business interests in various failed or damaged companies (The International Equine Group, International Academy of Equine Education, Biocel, Canbet and others), and informed McDonald that our group wanted a meeting at his office on December 15 this year at 9am. The lawyer had offered a meeting, but obviously expected John/I/our group to take it up earlier.

McDonald responded by indicating that he was breaking off all contact between his office and John. Clearly even trying to answer certain queries creates a MEGA SHIT CREEK WITH EXTRA DOUBLE CHOCOLATE TOPPING AND SPRINKLES WITH MACADAMIA NUTS ON TOP for Peter.

Do not make plans that depend on this meeting occurring, but we invite you to join us for this. We have international members of our group who are coming for a holiday anyway, and most of our Aussie members are on the East Coast in Sydney or Melbourne, or somewhere close by. Many of us have become close from this ordeal, or knew each other before. So don't invest all your energies into ensuring this happens. We can tee up details, like if we want to meet as separate groups beforehand, later.

We will email McDonald's office again in June. He has not indicated that December won't work occur and the onus is on him to be clear in communication. We are going to McDonald's office on December 15 with our lawyers, for those of us who have access to them, barring any news that he no longer represents Peter etc or that we are banned/would be trespassing, despite his previous offer to meet. This is about justice, not just the dollar figure owed.

I have more to write, but for now here's something for you to consider.
    Last edited by tommy.robredo; 02-27-15 at 04:32 PM.

tommy.robredo

Also hearing through the grapevine (read: it's proven) that ANOTHER company our gorgeous Peter Raymond Lord was involved in, Results International Pty Ltd, has folded. The Australian Business Number was/is 50 149 194 338 and the Australian Company Number was/is 149 194 338.

In December, voluntary de-registering was sought. It takes two months for it to take effect, so the company must be GONESKIES now.

What a failure of a businessman Peter Lord is!!! How many companies can one man help kill off with his incompetence?!?!

Google "Results International Pty Ltd 149 194 338
    " and you can see the official ASIC websites and other sites about it.

mojobullfrog
    mojobullfrog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 870

I'm back

Hi guys,

I thought it was about time I reconnected with the forum. As some of you may be aware, I was pretty much one of the first people to feel the effects of Peter and Graeme's business ethics when I consulted for them back in 2012. Via contact with John and Tommy, I have been brought up to speed with recent developments.

Any way, in light of Tommy's last post, I thought it would be useful to post a copy of the Company Extract for Results International Pty Ltd. I've provided a screenshot of the main page, plus you can download the attached PDF to view the full document.

company-extract-results-international-pg2.jpg
    Attached Images

kmy1
    kmy1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Hi

Just got an alert from companies house to let me know about the termination of appointment of a director. So as mentioned in the post above Peter Lord is no longer a director of Canbet (Or as it is known now AA6559609 LIMITED).

Don't know if that changes anything legally but thought it might be of interest

First ... 46474849505152 ... Last