janetf8
    janetf8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Hi Fred - What was the date of the last email you received from them encouraging you to deposit?
    I have an email dating the 16th October Offering 100% to £500

dirtdog52658
    dirtdog52658's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2235

Thought I'd throw this on the pile seeing as they claim these bonuses were sent out by accident. December 10th email with canbet acknowledging that I have this bonus and exactly what my rollover attached to it is. I ended up completing the rollover by the end of that week and won myself another nickle only to have them remove the bonus on the 31st.

Date: December 10, 2013 at 3:21:00 AM EST
    To: Ben M <godfatherb11@gmail.com>
    Subject: RE: Payout 1155688

Hi Ben,
    Thank you for your withdrawal at Canbet.
    Please be advised that your recent withdrawal request was declined because you have not met the bonus turnover requirement.

Your bonus turnover requirement is 7500 (deposit 750 + bonus 740 X 5 times) and you have wagered 4917.96. You need to meet remaining turnover requirement which is $ 2582.04 (7500 – 4917.96) before withdrawal.

Should you have any further question, please feel free to contact us again.

Kind Regards,
    Angela W
    Canbet Support Team

Canbet Sports Bookmakers UK Ltd
    Building 3, Chiswick Park
    566 Chiswick High Road
    London W4 5YA
    Support Email:mail@canbet.com
    Technical Help Desk: helpdesk@canbet.com

Disclaimer: This email and any files transmitted with it contain information intended for the addressee only. This information is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient; you must not read, use, copy or distribute this email or its attachments. If you have received this in error, please notify us immediately by return email or telephone, and delete and destroy this email. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the content of this information is strictly prohibited.

janetf8
    janetf8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdog52658 View Post
    Thought I'd throw this on the pile seeing as they claim these bonuses were sent out by accident. December 10th email with canbet acknowledging that I have this bonus and exactly what my rollover attached to it is. I ended up completing the rollover by the end of that week and won myself another nickle only to have them remove the bonus on the 31st.

Hi Ben,
    Please be advised that your recent withdrawal request was declined because you have not met the bonus turnover requirement.

Your bonus turnover requirement is 7500 (deposit 750 + bonus 740 X 5 times) and you have wagered 4917.96. You need to meet remaining turnover requirement which is $ 2582.04 (7500 – 4917.96) before withdrawal.

Kind Regards,
    Angela W
    Canbet Support Team

566 Chiswick High Road
    London W4 5YA

Disclaimer: This email and any files transmitted with it contain information intended for the addressee only. This information is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient; you must not read, use, copy or distribute this email or its attachments. If you have received this in error, please notify us immediately by return email or telephone, and delete and destroy this email. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the content of this information is strictly prohibited.

has anyone been to the London address yet?

fidelio
    fidelio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1220

Quote Originally Posted by janetf8 View Post
    has anyone been to the London address yet?
    Its just a hosting address for lots of companies. They are no effects there that could be recovered by bailiffs. I think its being advertised as vacant now.

fidelio
    fidelio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1220

Hi Ben,

Kind Regards,
    Angela W
    Canbet Support Team

566 Chiswick High Road
    London W4 5YA

Looks like a very precise summary of the bonus rollover. How could they do this if there software was so in need of updating they could hardly pay anyone out for three months? As others have observed there was no problem with depositing money though. I am owed £7K to add me to the list when legal are ready for the Court proceedings.

AS19
    AS19's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi everyone

I have been closely watching this feed for a few months as well as doing my own research/court claims. My story is unfortunately very similar to everyones here. I am owed roughly £6500 (€8000) by these guys. My original withdrawal was on the 28th of September for £8500. Interestingly enough, they processed £2000 of this late November after i sent them a letter threatening them with legal action. I have also submitted a claim in the small claims court and are just about to apply for judgement (although i know some people have already got to this stage).

The main reason for my post is to thank particularly Shari91 and Fender1 for all their digging. There seems to have been good progress in unveiling the names of people behind this.

It seems to me that no one out there gives a flying penetrate about the situation we are in. After numerous conversations with GC, they are unable to provide any real information due to privacy policy but are apparently in regular contact with them. After I complained that they should have been more proactive towards the situation when a flurry of complaints came in mid-october, i was told that they felt it best to let them keep their license for fear they would then not pay outstanding balances. That basically answered my question in one... What is the point in a UK gambling license if even when companies are taking deposits and not paying out, their license is not revoked for fear of non-payment to the original players. Applying that logic surely means that under no circumstances would the GC step in and revoke licenses.

Anyway, I am bases reasonably close to London. I assume people have been down to their address in London but if anyone thinks a trip would be helpful, i am more than happy to do so. Again, i know some of you don’t live in the UK, but if anyone has any ideas on what can be done, i am more than happy to investigate this end.

Finally, i wanted to encourage those with new information to share within this group. It was said before that this is a jigsaw and its putting the pieces together to find out exactly whats gone on. Im sure that there are many more watching this feed that don't comment and I know i have myself not yet got involved but it might save us all some time if we put our resources together. If there are any legal fees that people think worth pursuing, i am more than happy to get involved.

GuybrushT
    GuybrushT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1917

Quote Originally Posted by AS19 View Post
    My original withdrawal was on the 28th of September for £8500. Interestingly enough, they processed £2000 of this late November after i sent them a letter threatening them with legal action.
    Hi AS. Thank you for your info. I find the quoted part very interesting. It say to us that they do fear legal action, so they think something can be done against them legally. And that's what we all must try to do. No doubt they are intentionally trying to rob us, and no doubt that can be proved on a court. But right now we must find out WHO can help us. UK law? AUS law? Some international law? Probably only a good lawyer can answer to that question.
    Last edited by GuybrushT; 02-09-14 at 02:08 PM.

CunningStutns
    CunningStutns's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Quote Originally Posted by AS19 View Post
    Hi everyone

Finally, i wanted to encourage those with new information to share within this group. It was said before that this is a jigsaw and its putting the pieces together to find out exactly whats gone on. Im sure that there are many more watching this feed that don't comment and I know i have myself not yet got involved but it might save us all some time if we put our resources together. If there are any legal fees that people think worth pursuing, i am more than happy to get involved.
    I second this. Any group fees or donations for a legal action is Australia, I am more than happy to help. I too live in London, and applied for the court case against them a while back. I have the action available to request judgement but it's money down the drain now that we know there is nobody occupying their current UK address. Currently owed £5k by these thieves.

GuybrushT
    GuybrushT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1917

Delta Corp Limited cannot be involved somehow in this situation? Or they are also a collateral victim of those thieves?
    Last edited by GuybrushT; 02-09-14 at 02:27 PM.

4-8-15-16-23-42
    4-8-15-16-23-42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3769

I've recieved all money from canbet. I have answers from IBAS and GC. Here is it. May be it helps you:
    IBAS November 1:
    Dear Mr ******

I am aware that Canbet have been experiencing technical difficulties regarding payments but their clients are being paid, albeit after a delay.

The company have also informed the Gambling Commission so I would imagine there is nothing sinister about the delay other than what they have informed us and the Commission.

So I can only request that you be patient and if nothing has been received by the end of next week please email me and I will contact them. Hopefully the problem will have resolved itself by then.

Regards

Danny Cracknell
    Adjudication Manager
    IBAS

GC November 6:
    Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your email.

Following your complaint about delayed payments from Canbet Ltd, we have contacted the company and have assurances that the delay has been caused by an IT problem that is being resolved as quickly as possible. Canbet are confident that payments are speeding up and the backlog is being reduced.

Please contact Canbet for further information if your payment is still outstanding.

Kind Regards,
    Sonya Khan
    GAMBLING COMMISSION
    Victoria Square House
    Victoria Square
    Birmingham
    B2 4BP
    Tel: 0121 230 6666
    Fax: 0121 230 6720
    www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk

hristo1971
    hristo1971's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Interesting story from Oct 2011, when “Online gamblers hire private detectives to follow Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner” … https://www.bookmakersreview.com/boo...issioner/44526

Ex Gambling Commission director Phill Brear was suspected to act in a prejudicial manner backing Betfred to steal few millions from punters… I don’t know how the story ends, could not find all the information online. But it smells to me like some continuity with our case… I don’t believe that the Gambling Commission is innocent and powerless in this case for whatever reason e.g. lack of jurisdiction or other bs they could invoke… they did nothing to protect players, on the contrary they gave false hopes “We have also received assurances from the company’s auditors that the company has sufficient assets to cover its gambling liabilities.” helping the 2 monkeys to buy more time. In my opinion a good lawyer would bring these GC clowns to court and make them fix what they were supposed to: follow Lord and White around the planet (while they are probably working around the clock to the new state of the art miracle )… and make them pay. It is their duty to bring Lord and White to court, not ours.

lockstock777
    lockstock777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Hello all,

This is my first post here and just thought I would share some information. I a currently owed £1651 from Canbet and attempted a withdrawal at the beginning of November. I did not start pursuing the money from the gambling commission or IBAS until early January. I was told from numerous people at the gambling commission that everything was o.k and I would definitely be paid. Of course this was never in writing but over the phone. When I contacted IBAS I got this reply ;

Dear Mr *********
    I have to advise you that we cannot become involved until such time they state they will not be paying. If you have received something in writing stating this please forward and we will write to them. In the meantime you should contact the Gambling Commission – info@gamblingcommission.gov.uk - who have the necessary powers to deal with this matter at the present time.

Regards
    Danny Cracknell
    IBAS

Now this is rather different to the email that
    4-8-15-16-23-42 got in an earlier post. In his reply he was told iBAS was going to contact Canbet at the end of the week if he was not paid. They told me there was nothing they could do and were not getting involved. It's funny how IBAS soon washed their hands with this.

I also want to thank everyone getting involved with taking this further especially SHARI who has gone to extreme lengths. If there anything you need to keep pursuing this let me know.

Patryk
    Update your status
    Patryk's Avatar Become A Pro!

Shari and Fender - big thanks from me as well. Simply awesome job. The worst thing we all could do would be letting it go and letting these bastards steal us - we cannot be indifferent in such circumstances and I'm happy we aren't. The way I see it is now to find a joint way to process it further - legal steps in Australian court might be the solution. No problem in covering some costs by me - that shouldn't be a very big sum when there is a bunch of us and my money is worth chasing.

For sure Canbet's crooks are observing this forum thread and are trying to figure out how to carry on this miserable performance. These guys surely see that the ground is burning under them and no many resorts are left to run away.

My small advice to you Peter Lord and Graeme White would be to pay immediately each cent you usurped before we make your life a stink. Now, we know quite a lot about you and we will use this knowledge against you regardless of efforts it costs us. Be aware that we're united in doing the justice and we will if you keep lies going on and dodge paying us all.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9575

This might be some help

http://netcomber.com/canbet.com

it's a site that tries to identify links between website owners, developers and lots of other stuff.

Will require researching through the potential links but I bet there is some gold in their data.

(you can only see the full information set by clicking to the site from a link in this thread btw. Bookmark won't work, so copy paste what you need.)

benashey79
    benashey79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 504

Today I have filed a complaint with the Victoria Police, again I would suggest a few more people doing this as they may take more notice the more people who report it, you can do it online here - https://vic.crimestoppers.com.au/hel...rmation-report
    I have informed the ASCI and the ACCC about the issue but not sure they will be able to help with this matter and reported it to http://www.scamwatch.gov.au/content/.../itemId/693900
    Oh and also contacted Peter Lord's local paper - http://www.illawarramercury.com.au/ I would also suggest people writing to these guys as well in the hope they publish a story about him.

CunningStutns
    CunningStutns's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by benashey79 View Post
    Today I have filed a complaint with the Victoria Police, again I would suggest a few more people doing this as they may take more notice the more people who report it, you can do it online here - https://vic.crimestoppers.com.au/hel...rmation-report
    I have informed the ASCI and the ACCC about the issue but not sure they will be able to help with this matter and reported it to http://www.scamwatch.gov.au/content/.../itemId/693900
    Oh and also contacted Peter Lord's local paper - http://www.illawarramercury.com.au/ I would also suggest people writing to these guys as well in the hope they publish a story about him.
    Nice one, good idea. Hopefully we can make their life hell, so they just accept to pay us so we go away.

I will write to all these links this afternoon.

dirtdog52658

I just sent a detailed email to the following news agencies in Australia, if you can think of any others let me know as I am not from there and was relying a lot on google. Going to do some UK ones tomorrow.

The Mercury
    SBS
    AFR
    News.com.au
    ABC Australia
    SMH
    The Australian
    Hearld Sun
    Skynews
    The West Australian
    7 News
    The Guardian Australia

Patryk
    Update your status
    Patryk's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks benashey for this input. I will do the same today.

mhodge24
    mhodge24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

got a stage 2 reply from my complaint to the GC today - c*nts - suggested that if i want to take to stage 3 i should ask my local member of parliament to refer my complaint tot he parliamentary and health service ombudsman. who makes this sh*t up!! what a waste of fooking time and we pay these mugs!! i will nevertheless go to stage 3 just to waste more peoples time on this debacle!!
    it is now my mission to have the GC shut down and all these mugs unemployed on benefits street!!!

RyDLloyd
    RyDLloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 324

Quote Originally Posted by mhodge24 View Post
    got a stage 2 reply from my complaint to the GC today - c*nts - suggested that if i want to take to stage 3 i should ask my local member of parliament to refer my complaint tot he parliamentary and health service ombudsman. who makes this sh*t up!! what a waste of fooking time and we pay these mugs!! i will nevertheless go to stage 3 just to waste more peoples time on this debacle!!
    it is now my mission to have the GC shut down and all these mugs unemployed on benefits street!!!
    I have also contacted my MP this morning after receiving the same standard response to my 'level 2 complaint' lets see if my MP thinks it is worth taking up! I need to sit down and write up a template document containing all the facts etc relating to my case to send out to these news agencies.

qinling
    qinling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Hell o everyone!

In contradistinction to most of you, guys, I’m owed by canbet „only” 443 eur. Nevertheless it quite of a money to me and I need it back, so I’d like to join the action of yours.

I would like to thank you very much, guys, all of you. You did a lot of great work here, especially you, shari91.

Just like Patryk I’m ready to join every legal way that would be necessary to solve this case. Unfortunately, I’m not from Australia nor from UK, so in some manners I have to count of you, guys.

To tell you the truth I have no idea what to do in this case, except sanding emails to all the papers and other media and to all the organizations you suggest to.
    @ benashey79
    Do you know, if I have to be from Australia to send an email to those places you sugeest?

----

I was wondering yesterday on the role of GC in this case. I do not know British law and the British structure of the system ( under the word system I understand the English government , bureaucracy , etc.). But if their e-mail address has the " gov ", it must somehow be associated with the British system , isn’t it?

And if the GC is associated with the British system, it must be supervised by someone or some state authority, isn’t it ? Does anyone of you, guys, realizes who oversees the GC? And if so, could you provide a link to a web site and email address?

It seems to me that it's time to force the GC to any action . If they have some control over the bookies, they should start supervising the bookies. And if they do not have any real control, their organization should be just closed.

Furthermore, I believe that it is worthwhile to also write to the British newspapers, because Canbet robbed probably many British players. We have to write not only about Canbet, but GC as well. State organizations (or related to the state ) are particularly vulnerable to the negative vote of media everywhere in the world, I think. The more of us would inform the media, the better, I think.

Guys , especially those from the UK, what newspapers would best for this case?

P.S. Sorry for my English. I hope at least I was understandable.

tradeout
    Become A Pro!
    tradeout's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 55438

Quote Originally Posted by RyDLloyd View Post
    I have also contacted my MP this morning after receiving the same standard response to my 'level 2 complaint' lets see if my MP thinks it is worth taking up!
    wtf? contacting your MP about a reload bonus and a slow pay complaint? this does not make sense.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tradeout View Post
    wtf? contacting your MP about a reload bonus and a slow pay complaint? this does not make sense.
    More to it than just that!

mhodge24

Originally Posted by tradeout

more about fraud. and even more about just wasting every coont in the governments time over this as the GC should be shut down - i am only owed £124 so couldnt careless about the funds from canbet as it is their bonus anyway! but it is now just a personal vendetta against the GC for being so bloody useless and ignorant

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack

Quote Originally Posted by qinling View Post
    Hell o everyone!

In contradistinction to most of you, guys, I’m owed by canbet „only” 443 eur. Nevertheless it quite of a money to me and I need it back, so I’d like to join the action of yours.

I would like to thank you very much, guys, all of you. You did a lot of great work here, especially you, shari91.

Just like Patryk I’m ready to join every legal way that would be necessary to solve this case. Unfortunately, I’m not from Australia nor from UK, so in some manners I have to count of you, guys.

To tell you the truth I have no idea what to do in this case, except sanding emails to all the papers and other media and to all the organizations you suggest to.
    @ benashey79
    Do you know, if I have to be from Australia to send an email to those places you sugeest?

----

I was wondering yesterday on the role of GC in this case. I do not know British law and the British structure of the system ( under the word system I understand the English government , bureaucracy , etc.). But if their e-mail address has the " gov ", it must somehow be associated with the British system , isn’t it?

And if the GC is associated with the British system, it must be supervised by someone or some state authority, isn’t it ? Does anyone of you, guys, realizes who oversees the GC? And if so, could you provide a link to a web site and email address?

It seems to me that it's time to force the GC to any action . If they have some control over the bookies, they should start supervising the bookies. And if they do not have any real control, their organization should be just closed.

Furthermore, I believe that it is worthwhile to also write to the British newspapers, because Canbet robbed probably many British players. We have to write not only about Canbet, but GC as well. State organizations (or related to the state ) are particularly vulnerable to the negative vote of media everywhere in the world, I think. The more of us would inform the media, the better, I think.

Guys , especially those from the UK, what newspapers would best for this case?

P.S. Sorry for my English. I hope at least I was understandable.
    Gambling commisioner was set up as part of the Gamblng act 2005 (law) its really long, but there it is.
    http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2005/19/contents

Im from UK and havent really heard of Canbet......
    Ive also never heard of many cases actually going to court - normally the book pays up....

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993467

Hi guys,

Canbet's director wrote to SBR this weekend. We were still not given a concrete update on payouts. Canbet claims to be working through the backlog.

We understand your outrage but please keep things civil. Death threats will not be tolerated.

dirtdog52658

Quote Originally Posted by mhodge24 View Post
    Originally Posted by tradeout

more about fraud. and even more about just wasting every coont in the governments time over this as the GC should be shut down - i am only owed £124 so couldnt careless about the funds from canbet as it is their bonus anyway! but it is now just a personal vendetta against the GC for being so bloody useless and ignorant

I'm owed about 1194(1934 if u count the bonus they robbed me of) and It's not about the money, I could care less if I get it back, Its the fact that IBAS allows them to operate on their soil and does nothing, GC gives them a license and does nothing, the fact that they sent out outrageous 100% bonuses to try and re-coop their ponzi scheme is fraud, The fact that they are currently trying to open another book to do the same thing. Something needs to be done about this or the gambling industry is going to take a serious cliff dive when people can freely rob you with no consequences.

RyDLloyd
    RyDLloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 324

Quote Originally Posted by tradeout View Post
    No I have contacted my MP about the inaction of the gambling commission who are supposedly regulating Canbet who have owed me in excess of £3000 for in excess of 100 days and have ignored the CCJ I have against them.

dirtdog52658

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    Hi guys,

Canbet's director wrote to SBR this weekend. We were still not given a concrete update on payouts. Canbet claims to be working through the backlog.

We understand your outrage but please keep things civil. Death threats will not be tolerated.

I don't condone the death threats but this guy does need a good old school beat down. As far as trying to get through the back log of payouts when was the last time someone posted on here that they got money October? I'm sorry but that's not trying to work through anything. The fact that you still listen and communicate with this scam artist thief is beyond me, nothing he has told you over the last 4 months has happened. Not a single thing.

mhodge24

Hi guys,

Wow - still believing this nonsense, as naive as the GC!! ridiculous comment!!

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack

I don't condone the death threats but this guy does need a good old school beat down. As far as trying to get through the back log of payouts when was the last time someone posted on here that they got money October? I'm sorry but that's not trying to work through anything. The fact that you still listen and communicate with this scam artist thief is beyond me, nothing he has told you over the last 4 months has happened. Not a single thing.
    SBR FORUM

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993467

Hi guys,

We understand the outrage. Canbet was blacklisted by SBR for failing to give any updates or pay their players. But death threats aren't going to help Canbet want to provide updates to the SBR community or even speak to SBR privately. Let's maintain some class and keep the pressure on and the public informed without crossing the line completely.

Hopefully we'll have a meaningful update to post soon.

simply
    Update your status
    simply's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1411

I want to read that message from Canbet director. Post it here.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack

We understand the outrage. Canbet was blacklisted by SBR for failing to give any updates or pay their players. But death threats aren't going to help Canbet want to provide updates to the SBR community or even speak to SBR privately. Let's maintain some class and keep the pressure on and the public informed without crossing the line completely.

Yes because stealing players money is "classy".
    Even if they pay, they still cant hold it for months.............

dirtdog52658

The only update I want is from everyone on this forum saying they got a check. I could careless what that piece of s*** has to say because it has mean't absolutely nothing in the past. 4 months without paying out a single penny is absurd. I'm sure all he is doing by contacting you guys is buying sometime while he can sell his house and relocate where no one can find him.

First ... 891011121314 ... Last