simply
    Update your status
    simply's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1411

They sell Canbet to Indians? Just sent mail , wait for respond.

FENDER1
    FENDER1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 336

This isnt quite correct. Im pretty sure that The people at Delta Corp already owned a chunk of Canbet anyway,

mart sinc
    mart sinc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

I still can't make head nor tail of all this,I'm sure the gc don't have a clue either,they are just getting strung along,I support any action that people want i am owed 2.5k since October

MichelleV
    MichelleV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Canbet -Insolvency Notice since December 2013, check LONDON GAZETTE and type their company number 04607216.

The Gambling Commission,kept quiet about it.

Ill find the names of all the directors at canbet through companies house. Trust me they will pay more than owe me!

TG104
    TG104's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Gambling Commission's slogan "keeping gambling fair and safe for all" is an absolute joke. They've known the truth about Canbet all along and have been lying to us.

FENDER1

What date exactley did they become insolvent? I cant get the site to work properly. They were taking bets and deposits right up to the end of December, If they had already filed for insolvency, how could that be?

gypsikanu
    gypsikanu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

here you have a link where you can find the annual return that canbet filed in 3 dec 2013. it costs 18 sterlings for who is interested to see what is the exact situation with their funds

If somebody buys this reports maybe it can share with everybody on the forum here
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 07-19-14 at 10:49 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: hristo1971

FENDER1

Ok Who says they are insolvent. I found the entery in the London Gazett, and here it is.

Name:  capture7.jpg
Views: 1487
Size:  67.6 KB

FENDER1

As you will see the notice is listed as D2. What does D2 mean. THE COMPANY'S ANNUAL RETURN.

Unless there is another notice somewhere ??????? Then they aint bust yet

JayZ
    JayZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5247

Its credit rating has taken a dive but that isn't surprising considering the CCJs it has against it in the last few weeks.

benashey79
    benashey79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 504

Just called Delta corp, got through to a guy named Mr Neelish Shah, I asked about their ownership of IGAS, canbet parent company and he just said you have the wrong number and put the phone down. I seriously doubt that any money is going to come from this lot

benashey79

And also after searching company records for IGAS group in Australia they have gone into Administration
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 07-19-14 at 10:49 AM.

smiffywhu
    smiffywhu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 252

The solicitor I mentioned earlier wanted £1000 just to look at correspondance to and from CB and GC.
    CB and GC have both ignored my emails from last wednesday and so has the email address given on CB website.I'm losing the will

simply
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by smiffywhu View Post
    The solicitor I mentioned earlier wanted £1000 just to look at correspondance to and from CB and GC.
    CB and GC have both ignored my emails from last wednesday and so has the email address given on CB website.I'm losing the will
    How solicitor is able to see that correspondence? GC didn't want to provide this earlier.

smiffywhu

I've spoken to the insolency services and they assured me they are still, for now, an active company.The wait goes on...

smiffywhu

Simply, what I was referring to is their vague emails i.e "technical issues" from CB and "auditors have assured us CB have money" from GC.

rogerh
    rogerh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

The Canbet Home Page now has this on it:

Please refer all correspondence to Delta Corp Limited, India the controlling entity of Canbet Sports Bookmakers UK Limited.
    Contact details are as follows:

fidelio
    fidelio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1220

Quote Originally Posted by rogIrh View Post
    The Canbet Home Page now has this on it:

Please refer all correspondence to Delta Corp Limited, India the controlling entity of Canbet Sports Bookmakers UK Limited.
    Contact details are as follows:

Igas went into administration on the 31 January and I think the above reflects this. I believe Delta have a 51% share in Igas. This isnt new, which is why Delta customer services have no knowledge when customers have rung them.

fraud-canbet
    fraud-canbet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Hello ppl, I just made this account to talk with you about this issue.
    I'm one that has been involved in this fraud as well.
    Over 4 k pounds, 5500 Euros ...

Thing is that I noticed posts about no payments before December, and I asked GC about it and they told me there is no reason for panic, Canbet pays out customers but slowly, so I hold them RESPONSIBLE into talking me into this case, cause they said it is all ok. I would never continue to bet if they didn't tell me not to worry.

As this is my first post I can't send private messages, so please somebody either contact me, or give me whatsapp or skype group name or anything, so we can discuss. I'm as well grouping and taking legal actions.

Somebody should be responsible for this. I don't care who, but somebody should pay us. I don't care if that is Government of Australia, or GC or IGAS or .. whoever.

This is pure fraud, even terms of use are illegal. They are responsible for the money, they can write what they want on site, but it is not playing, or fake money.

I can't stress enough how much this money means to me, I know that nobody should bet with important money, but what to tell you, this is almost my life in it it means that much to me. Please guys let us win this case.

I would like to sue them, but I'm not sure what to do ? How to do it, can somebody give me advice.

Thanks.
    Last edited by shari91; 02-04-14 at 07:11 AM. Reason: removed personal information

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20629

If they're bust and players funds haven't been kept apart from the business, suing them will do no good. And in any case, I don't think you can sue a company in liquidation?

Even if you weren't given appropriate warning by the authorities I can't see that you have a case against them. They didn't tell you to deposit and bet there. Did you actually deposit more funds after talking to them?

You'll just have to hope that the report by the auditors that the money is there to pay out player accounts is the truth. If it is then you should get paid but don't expect it to happen anytime soon. Who's going to attend to the details when there are no employees there any more?

mhodge24
    mhodge24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

nobody is gonna pay us, FACT. nobody is gonna be taken to account for this, FACT. Canbet, IGAS whoever these coonts are will just disappear and start up again as something else. They have lost nothing other than a crap outdated brand, they wont of lost anything personally so why do they give a shit about walking away from this. As for the GC, no one is going to bring them to account, they will continue to hide behind the fact that 'you deposit at your own risk' and 'we never guarantee funds'. Even though, they have been a complete waste of space and sat back and allowed this to happen, all of them monkeys will still be in the same sh*t desk job next year. Everyone needs to realise that anything you get back from these cowboys is now a bonus and move on with your betting life.

Steer well clear of rogue bonuses paying operators, stick to the big boys and win legitimately through skill without these stupid bonuses.

You can find IGAS directors on Linkedin!! Go after them personally for your money and make their life hell!!!

hlorenz81
    hlorenz81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Has anybody called the bloody indian number asking when we will get paid? Don't care if they are aware they own canbet or not.. as it is on their website... its just another link where to ask to be paid (if there is someone at that number)...

simply
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by hlorenz81 View Post
    Has anybody called the bloody indian number asking when we will get paid? Don't care if they are aware they own canbet or not.. as it is on their website... its just another link where to ask to be paid (if there is someone at that number)...
    Some people called, but Indians behave as they didn't ever hear about canbet. They also don't respond on emails regarding this case
    We are screwed one more time, just curious what GC have to say about this new situation. Is it "backlog" still valid excuse for canbet or maybe they have something more to say...

mhodge24
    mhodge24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

everyone should just bombard the GC mailbox with 10 messages a day until they do something about this mess - the filthy civil servants might actually have to do some work. when they dont reply (which they wont) - send the email entitled 'complaint' they are then forced to reply and take you though this nonsense waste of time procedure!! wont get anywhere but will be a bit of fun making these c@unts reply to shit load of the same emails for the next 6 months!!!

hlorenz81
    hlorenz81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

I didn't get any other reply from the GC. For me.. this is still valid (dated 6 December 2013) as since then i have never seen any significant update..:

Thank you for your email about the problems you have experienced with Canbet.

Canbet are licensed by the Gambling Commission and we have received a significant number of complaints from customers that have had problems withdrawing funds from Canbet Sports Bookmakers UK Limited.

The Commission has made enquiries with Canbet and have received assurances from both Canbet and their legal adviser that the company is working to rectify the problems and will process customer payments as soon as possible. We have also received assurances from the company’s auditors that the company has sufficient assets to cover its gambling liabilities.

Whilst we take all complaints seriously, for reasons I am sure you will understand, the Commission has a policy of not normally providing updates on what, if any, action it is taking in each individual case. As a result we will not contact you again about your specific complaint unless we need additional information from you.

In the meantime, if you wish to complain about Canbet’s services you should deal directly with the company using the complaints procedure set out in the company’s terms and conditions.

Kind regards,

Paul Kemble
    Licensing Officer

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Anyone know what their address was in Melbourne? I can take a peek this week to see what's going on. I find it hard to believe a book would let its Aussie staff go and not one person would make their way to a forum by now.

simply
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Anyone know what their address was in Melbourne? I can take a peek this week to see what's going on. I find it hard to believe a book would let its Aussie staff go and not one person would make their way to a forum by now.

Interactive Gaming & Sports Pty Ltd

Level 29 ANZ Tower
    55 Collins Street
    Melbourne VIC 3000
    Australia
    Hopefully you will find someone there, but I am quite doubtful.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by simply View Post

Interactive Gaming & Sports Pty Ltd

Level 29 ANZ Tower
    55 Collins Street
    Melbourne VIC 3000
    Australia
    Hopefully you will find someone there, but I am quite doubtful.
    Thanks! I'll head there today or tomorrow at the latest. Mark Read's company (the guy who founded IASBet and then sold to Sportsbet/Paddy Power) has an office on the same floor for his new company Sporting Data so I suspect I'll be able to chat to someone at least.

Like I said, I'll find it very strange if the Canbet office was wiped out and not one Aussie made their way to a forum or to the media already. Will let you know how I go.

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

they prob paid the aussie staff well to keep their mouth's shut on the way out the door.

simply
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Thanks! I'll head there today or tomorrow at the latest. Mark Read's company (the guy who founded IASBet and then sold to Sportsbet/Paddy Power) has an office on the same floor for his new company Sporting Data so I suspect I'll be able to chat to someone at least.

Like I said, I'll find it very strange if the Canbet office was wiped out and not one Aussie made their way to a forum or to the media already. Will let you know how I go.
    Thanks mate, any info would be appreciated.

fidelio
    fidelio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1220

Thanks

Anything you can find out will be greatly appreciated. Its the lies they told us in the emails that hurts the most. My family cannot go on holiday now because of the non payment of withdraw requests.
    Last edited by fidelio; 02-04-14 at 04:51 PM. Reason: Was too direct

benashey79

Hi, if you could go down there it would be great, I have spoken to Sporting Data and they confirmed that IGAS/canbet are still operating out of the offices so you should be able to speak to someone, any info would be greatly appreciated.

dikefale
    dikefale's Avatar Become A Pro!

How much money company need to post up at bank as guarantee for their future business? How much GC want as proof.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by benashey79 View Post
    Hi, if you could go down there it would be great, I have spoken to Sporting Data and they confirmed that IGAS/canbet are still operating out of the offices so you should be able to speak to someone, any info would be greatly appreciated.
    Ah see, I bloody knew they had to still be operating here! They were advertising to hire traders just 4 or 5 months ago... no way that at least one employee wouldn't be chirping if they had closed their Australian office. Thanks to your call at least now I know missioning out in 35+ degree heat today will be worth it as someone will be there.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: kholoshian, mhodge24, and TG104

hristo1971
    hristo1971's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Has anyone tried to obtain a refund from Skrill or maybe Neteller? 2 years ago Skrill refunded the initial deposits made through Skrill to a scam book 21kbet

First ... 45678910 ... Last