arvidson
    arvidson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

bet365 acount block

hello to everyone. my story is quite long and sorry for my mistakes - im 41yr old man and english isnt my native language. I would like to ask for the advice - how to get my money back from bet 365 frozen account. all the replies will be appreciated. A year ago i used to live in London. On the 13th of April, 2012 i opened an account with bet 365 and deposited 200EU from my verified moneybookers acc. I managed to make a few winnings, then on the 17th of April, 2012 bet 365 offered me a bonus. I took their bonus and the same day i made a winning again and the same time found my account blocked. The sum on the account is not very big, - should be around 700EU -i dont remember properly as i hadnt possibility to count the money after the last winning. I got a letter saying that in order to withdraw the money i have to send them a copy of my ID. I send them the copy saying i didnt order any withdraw from my account. Then strange things started. They said they will unlock my account after i send them the pvc code and copies of my documents signed by solicitor. i decided to wait until pvc arrives and then proceed with all the documents. all the month passed without any pvc. those days i received a job offer in Spain and went to Spain. All the year i was working in different Europe countries and hadnt possibilities to solve the issue with Bet365. In London i used to live in a flatshare so i asked people - if the letter from bet365 arrives they would let me know. Nothing arrived until new year. Then people from that flatshare moved out from the house and i dont have any contacts from that address anymore. I came back for living in Lithuania when im originally from and desided to finally unlock my bet365 account. I wrote them an email asking for help. This time they required copies of 2 kinds of my documents signed by solicitor, photo of me holding my documents and pvc sent to the address i lived in London a year ago. I answered them i had never received this pvc and will be unable to collect it if it would be sent now as i live in Lithuania these days. They said ONCE they will received my documents sent by post they will be able to CHANGE my address on file and resend the pvc to the current adress. Well, i went throw this procedure and sent them the copies of my id signed by solicitor, translated at the translating bureau and again signed by solicitor and i paid for all these services. I sent them these documents via post and again paid for that. I sent them the pictures of me holding my documents. After all this attempts i got notified from bet365 that they , again, will not take any action to my account until i supply them with pvc according to them being sent to me more than a year ago. they just make jokes from me every time saying different things.
    is it possible to have my money back in this situation?
    thank you

sharpcircle
    sharpcircle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Wow they should obviously re-send the PVC.

Hopefully its a misunderstanding and someone from bet365 can just send you another one.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its highly likely its because you are from Lithuania. They just dont like people from the Baltic countries.
    You should get paid though, they wont steal from you. Try filing a complaint with WWW.IBAS-UK.COM
    Im not sure if you have to be from UK to file an IBAS complaint.
    Good luck man, I like betting on Lithuania soccer.... Banga v Zalgiris tomorrow

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

bet365 good book

received a 2k payout in less than 12 hrs I guess they don't like Eastern European people winning

arvidson

Thanks for the advise man, i will definitely try it.
    I have to warn you - lithuanian football is very CORRUPTED though sometimes it worth the risk. Zalgiris rules)

arvidson

well, nationality shouldnt be the reason to take money from peolple. i have asked them to send my deposite back to my mb account without the winnings just to cover my expensies regarding to this issue and to forget about that but even this action for them is impossible. What i hate about this is the way they treat me like a criminal even after they got all my verified documents. if they dont like people like me they just shouldnt let us register with them and thats all.