BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7650

Bet 365 Awesome Email response

Funny my happy email the other day for a title sponsor about a fantastic cashout was deleted. Nevertheless, just to show I'm not a homer - I have developed an interesting pool model over the years that I'm looking to show to someone with a decent marketing engine. So I wrote their marketing dept. I've written a variety of these and usually no one actually responds. But today's response was priceless. Keep in mind I obviously did not disclose the idea, just a very rough frame.

Thank you for contacting us in regards to your recent marketing ideas.

I can confirm that we did forward your details across, however unfortunately on this occasion we will not be taking this further.

Thank you for taking the time in sending the email and I hope you are unsuccessful in what you do.

The Bet365 Team

johnpendred
    johnpendred's Avatar Become A Pro!

unsuccessful? LOL
    had to read it 3 times

wtf?

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7650

After I blew up at them,

Subject: Re: Your Account

Dear lack of marketing dept:

After not listening to the actual idea and rejecting it. I hope you are UNSUCCESSFUL in what you do as well.

I hope you remember this email one day when it's scattered on the internet and your biggest competitor is running my model.

ps: Maybe hiring an editor to proof those emails would be a good idea that you may actually take advantage of.

Cheers

In fairness, they apologized:

After receiving your email and reviewing both this and the email previously sent to you by *******, I would like to offer my apologies for the error that was made on your project.

I can confirm we are continuously looking at new sponsorship possibilities but on this occasion, it has been decided that we will not be taking up your offer of sponsorship at this time.

In regards to ******** accidentally using the word 'unsuccessful' in regards to your current project, again I would like to offer my sincerest apologies for this and wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours.
    ________________________________________ _______________________
    I know we've all made mistakes, God knows I have, but I work in the product development field, and a rejection letter, as nice as it may sound, sucks. When you compound it with something like that, it sucks harder.

Although I wasn't actually asking them for sponsorship, I need an engine for this MoFo, not their fking name on it.

Anyhow, onward and upward.