ahnamus
    ahnamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Do bookmakers ask for ID documents if i deposit via Neteller?

Do bookmakers ask for ID documents while withdrawing if i deposit via Neteller?

I am from Turkey and major bookmakers do not allow me to place bets with them. Yesterday i opened an account with Pinnaclesports and deposit $10 via Neteller to test the process. After i deposited,i received an email to send these documents to them.

1) A copy of your valid Passport
    2) A copy of a recent utility bill showing your name and address (bank statements are not accepted as proof of address).

I sent my documents and because of i am from Turkey they did not accept them. Then i went to withdrawal page and asked to withdraw my $10 and they sent it back in 10-15 mins to my Neteller. I wonder if i did not sent the documents to them and ask for a withdrawal via Neteller after a few bets/winnings, would they still pay me without asking for my ID documents ?

Thanks for any answer.

benandjerry
    benandjerry's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ask them beforehand. Its tough enough to win in the first place, having to worry about not getting paid because they don't allow Turkish customers is unnecessary.

There is a good chance they may be able to ask neteller directly if the details you give them matches theirs.
    Points Awarded:

retard gave benandjerry 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ahnamus

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9575

Any legal bookie operation is going to want ID at some stage no matter how you deposit. They have to follow Know Your Customer rules.

ahnamus

Thanks for all your answers.

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000
    CaptainOmar111's Avatar Become A Pro!

I contacted them before I DEPOSIT MY $10 via neteller if they need documents , they replied back " please note that withdrawing via Web$ , Neteller , wire does not require any documents " so I felt safe and deposited but still playing and never tried to withdraw !!!

ahnamus

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainOmar111 View Post
    I contacted them before I DEPOSIT MY $10 via neteller if they need documents , they replied back " please note that withdrawing via Web$ , Neteller , wire does not require any documents " so I felt safe and deposited but still playing and never tried to withdraw !!!
    Yes some want some doesn't want ID documents with Neteller. Thanks.