Absolutelyonfire
    Absolutelyonfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

Once again WSEX fails to live up to their promises despite promising payment would be received this week, no check and no tracking number, and now tell me more withdrawals will be processed next week , but will I get any of my 7 withdrawal requests.

It is 7 months on Sunday since my first request , yet others have been paid as far out as mid-May according to SBR !!

WTF ??

KGambler
    KGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

I received my last $3K check today.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14278

i also have 2 withdrawls coming from feb. and april. was told last week would be sent out this week. called and they have no infomation at all for either withdrawl. was told just like the past 7 months that i will be paid and a tracking number sent when they know. glad to hear of payments being sent out. still not enough and not fast enough. you would think after 2 years of slow payments when they state to everyone--you will be paid next week -- you actually get paid on time.

jskinner
    jskinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by relaaxx View Post
    i also have 2 withdrawls coming from feb. and april. was told last week would be sent out this week. called and they have no infomation at all for either withdrawl. was told just like the past 7 months that i will be paid and a tracking number sent when they know. glad to hear of payments being sent out. still not enough and not fast enough. you would think after 2 years of slow payments when they state to everyone--you will be paid next week -- you actually get paid on time.

Also told would have a check or tracking # by end of the week for 1st of 3 max withdrawls from 4/5, 4/12, and 4/13 and nothing. suprise, suprise!!

Chuck Sims
    Chuck Sims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

Quote Originally Posted by Absolutelyonfire View Post
    Once again WSEX fails to live up to their promises despite promising payment would be received this week, no check and no tracking number, and now tell me more withdrawals will be processed next week , but will I get any of my 7 withdrawal requests.

It is 7 months on Sunday since my first request , yet others have been paid as far out as mid-May according to SBR !!

WTF ??
    Maybe another trip to Antigua is in order. This time bring a 7 iron.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11744

Quote Originally Posted by trumpdown View Post
    Wouldn't that be something to see this book travel slowly back to redemption.
    Slowly? Seems like WSEX is already there in someone's eyes. Shee-yit.

trumpdown
    trumpdown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Slowly? Seems like WSEX is already there in someone's eyes. Shee-yit.
    My bankroll doesn't depend on it, but it would be a nice surprise to have them return to full redemption.

If I was waiting on checks I'd be more nervous without other withdraw options. $bookers received 2 transactions in 3 days. Now there seems to be a lull again as 2 more are pending. Still I am hopeful and that is worth something.

Absolutelyonfire

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Sims View Post
    Maybe another trip to Antigua is in order. This time bring a 7 iron.
    Think you may be right. Been thinking the same thing.

sgo
    sgo's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have difficulty to trust statements like "received xxx$ payment from wsex".

I have still numerous withdrawals alive and "stalled" on wsex, and have got not even 1$ back !
    From my perspective there was NO CHANGE in wsex payout "speed"
    (I'm from Europe, and have asked withdrawals to Neteller and to Moneybookers)

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

You are not alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Absolutelyonfire View Post

WTF ??

tomcast
    tomcast's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 251

i wish wsex could return to their old form. they were a good book once

dcbt
    dcbt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by jskinner View Post
    Also told would have a check or tracking # by end of the week for 1st of 3 max withdrawls from 4/5, 4/12, and 4/13 and nothing. suprise, suprise!!
    Same story for me for a March request (not a max w/d, though).

TodayIsForgotten
    TodayIsForgotten's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 615

No money here. Hopefully, they mean processed and sent next week. To be fair to WSEX out of the 7 withdrawals i've made over the last 5 years. Not once have i ever received a tracking number. Even though emails and prompts said otherwise.

I too am nearing 6-7 months on my 3 withdraws. It only adds salt to the wound when people are complaining about a withdraw from 3 weeks ago and then receive it 3 weeks later.

p.s. can people who receive money and those who compliment the efforts of WSEX for paying 4 people, stop. It's a bit frustrating seeing that dialogue. One random person each month is not anything to raise an eyebrow at.

That is probably how people are getting paid. They throw 100s of paper into a dark room and pick one.

sgo
    sgo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sgo View Post

I have still numerous withdrawals alive and "stalled" on wsex, and have got not even 1$ back !
    From my perspective there was NO CHANGE in wsex payout "speed"
    (I'm from Europe, and have asked withdrawals to Neteller and to Moneybookers)
    Well, I got a shock when looking at my Neteller account : it seems I received 2500$ from wsex . This may be the first cashout from several months ago I was waiting for (and I had complained through SBR) or a more recent one (there is no reference attached).

Unfortunnately, I'm still waiting for several other cashouts , some initiated since months also. I'm also waiting for a transfer to my matchbook account, initiated 1 or 2 weeks ago. But maybe there could still be some hope to recover the more than 10 k$ which are left on my wsex account.....

kruggee
    kruggee's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have had no issues with WSEX since I started using GP. No problems with same day withdrawls being processed.

Patrick McIrish
    Patrick McIrish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Dear Mr XXXXXXX

World Sports Exchange would like to let you know that your pending withdrawal will be processed this coming week.

WSEX has provided online gambling services to players around the world since 1996. This will be our 14th full football season, a claim not many offshore gaming companies can make.

However, one’s reputation is only as good as the quality of their last transaction. The past 18 months we have not lived up to the standards that we have set for ourselves or provided the level of service our customers have come to expect over our previous 14 years in this industry. For these failings, we heartedly apologize.

Please feel free to contact one of our Account Representatives at (888) 671-3253 or accounts@wsex.com if you have any questions about your pending withdrawal. If you would like to cancel any part of your withdrawal and redeposit it for football, we will add a 30% bonus (10x Rollover). If we do not hear from you, your pending withdrawal will be processed this coming week.

We again offer our sincerest apologies for any troubles our delays may have caused.

Truly,

Haden Ware,

Managing Director of World Sports Exchange, and the staff of WSEX.

jpete1966
    jpete1966's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

Unless you are completely new to the forum or found it because you searched for problems with WSEX, I don't understand how anyone could still have $$ in WSEX. It took me over 8 months to get my withdrawl and that was almost 2 years ago. Even then I only received it because Josh helped out. There is absolutely no reason to deposit there or leave your $$ in. To anyone who is reading this thread for the first time DO NOT USE WSEX. This has been ongoing for a very long time and is not getting any better.

trumpdown

Quote Originally Posted by jpete1966 View Post
    Unless you are completely new to the forum or found it because you searched for problems with WSEX, I don't understand how anyone could still have $$ in WSEX. It took me over 8 months to get my withdrawl and that was almost 2 years ago. Even then I only received it because Josh helped out. There is absolutely no reason to deposit there or leave your $$ in. To anyone who is reading this thread for the first time DO NOT USE WSEX. This has been ongoing for a very long time and is not getting any better.
    It's difficult to draw down a balance here and this has nothing to do with when they pay.

Brooks
    Brooks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

i keep playing there. mostly for the live betting. if i tap out at wsex i have matchbook send them 500.

im not saying this is the case but if i was wsex i might pay the active players before the inactive ones.

not saying that is the right way to do business but id probably do it if i was them.

anyways good luck to us all

jpete1966
    jpete1966's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

Quote Originally Posted by trumpdown View Post
    It's difficult to draw down a balance here and this has nothing to do with when they pay.
    It has everything to do with it. These problems were there a year and a half ago and anyone who put $$ in there since shouldn't be surprised about the slow pay/no pay. There is no way anyone on this forum should have placed a dime in this book in the last year and a half.

KGambler

Quote Originally Posted by jpete1966 View Post
    It has everything to do with it. These problems were there a year and a half ago and anyone who put $$ in there since shouldn't be surprised about the slow pay/no pay. There is no way anyone on this forum should have placed a dime in this book in the last year and a half.
    You don't get it. People have money sitting in WSEX which they cannot get out. These people see juicy lines at WSEX and figure they may as well use the money sitting there. These people win money.

He is saying it is hard to draw your balance down to zero because they hang some weak lines if you know where to look. OK, it's an exageration, but they do have some weak lines.

KGambler

Quote Originally Posted by sgo View Post
    If you can search this monster thread for my name, you will see me as someone complaining bitterly about WSEX slow plays going pretty far back. You could also find a couple of threads started by me where I was complaining that WSEX kept lowering their withdrawal/interbook transfer limits, while raising the fees. I pointed out that this meant WSEX was insolvent or had a liquidity crisis.

I did receive my last $3K check this week, as they told me I would. Obviously not everyone did, but you guys still have hope. I am no WSEX shill. My best guess is that you will get paid in full.

GopherPuck
    GopherPuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1143

I got the same form email everyone else got, and just got back from a vacation.
    Wouldn't you know it, no tracking number in my email and no check at my house. Weird that they would straight up lie telling me my payment would be processed last week . 8 months and waiting...........

KGambler

Quote Originally Posted by TodayIsForgotten View Post
    p.s. can people who receive money and those who compliment the efforts of WSEX for paying 4 people, stop. It's a bit frustrating seeing that dialogue. One random person each month is not anything to raise an eyebrow at.
    I know where you are coming from. A few months back BetPhoenix blatantly stole $3K from me, and when I made a thread complaining about it, some d-bag poster started a thread requesting positive comments on BP. It's tough when you have a legitimate gripe against a book and other posters are blindly defending them, because there is nothing stopping these offshore books from fleecing players, other than fears that they will damage their reputation.

However, in this case, I don't really see anyone seriously suggesting that people should be depositing here. I did receive my last check (finally) and I shared the news here so that people will know what is going on. That doesn't mean that I think people should be depositing at WSEX, that I think that everyone has been paid or that I think they have revived their reputation. I just wanted people to know that I received the same emails, and then did get my check.

Good luck and definitely keep us updated.

RazzFan
    RazzFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 367

I certainly disagree with those suggesting WSEX is on their way to repairing their reputation. I received the same email Sept 11th that my cashout would be processed the next week. However I still have no tracking numbers or checks for my March or June cashouts. I tried asking for an update but have not gotten responses.

trumpdown

Quote Originally Posted by KGambler View Post
    You don't get it. People have money sitting in WSEX which they cannot get out. These people see juicy lines at WSEX and figure they may as well use the money sitting there. These people win money.

He is saying it is hard to draw your balance down to zero because they hang some weak lines if you know where to look. OK, it's an exageration, but they do have some weak lines.
    Mainly a Live bettin' man, but I hear what you'e saying.....hard to draw down at this book. I'm sure it doesn't help their processing issues, or lack thereof.

danger
    danger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1928

I have 8 max withdrawal requests dating back to October 2009 and haven't received a payout since April, but just received a FedEx tracking number today. I'm not happy it takes this long, but I do think there is a good chance I will be able to withdraw all of my balance eventually.

GopherPuck
    GopherPuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1143

Received a FedEx tracking number late Monday for a January payout.

suzysuzy
    suzysuzy's Avatar Become A Pro!

received a tracking number for one of my 7 pending payouts, dating from February.

dcbt
    dcbt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I sent an email to them last night as a follow-up to their email claiming my payout would be processed last week (the email that we all got). They replied and said it would now be processed THIS week. But of course it will.

jskinner
    jskinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

Also received a tracking # for a max payout request from 4/2/10.

suzysuzy
    suzysuzy's Avatar Become A Pro!

received a check today AND another tracking number for another check. yay

Patrick McIrish
    Patrick McIrish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

I got a check today as well, this payout request was from early April. Give them credit, they didn't shut down and run for the airport like a lot of books would that had gotten backed up as far as they were/are. Still obviously hard to recommend them with this sort of payout timetable but I think they might surprise us, they might be around awhile. Just an opinion, not a recommendation. Carry on.

Absolutelyonfire

Glad to see people receiving payments. Just hoping I may receive one of my 7 payments sometime soon which were requested between 2/19 and 3/5.

Kenpetros
    Kenpetros's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just received a max payout from 2/1 today via FedEx. My brother also received a payout yesterday from a March payout request. Flip a coin if you'll get one or not. I have one more max payout request from 2/2 I haven't received yet. Just happy to get half of it for now. By the way, I live in the U.S. & they did (Wsex) send a tracking number to me the day prior via email. Good luck all & I'll keep you posted with any additional information.

First ... 37383940414243 ... Last