Absolutelyonfire
    Absolutelyonfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

time for WSEX to be downgraded again....can't believe they still have a D rating !!

still waiting for 7 payments of 3K each from February (4) and March (3)

emailed them offer today stating i would accept 15K as full and final settlement providing i received payment cleared by 9/10.

it would reduce their debts by 6K (big deal I know) however I would be clear of them once and for all

normhal22
    normhal22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I spoke to Alivia yesterday and she told me she felt confident I would recieve my max check from March 23rd before the NFL season starts. Of course this comes after Judy told me last week that would recieve it by tomorrow. Now I see all you guys with dates before me and I realize that it's just a bunch of lies. They should have a F- rating. I would give them an A+ for lying though.

trumpdown
    trumpdown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by Absolutelyonfire View Post
    emailed them offer today stating i would accept 15K as full and final settlement providing i received payment cleared by 9/10.

it would reduce their debts by 6K (big deal I know) however I would be clear of them once and for all
    Look forward to hearing how they handle this. Please keep informed.

I was told a wire was to hit early this week for another withdraw. Perhaps hurricane Earl is causing trouble with updates.
    Last edited by trumpdown; 08-31-10 at 05:24 PM.

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

just deposited another $2k into WSEX, no dramas, I was reassured that withdrawals shouldnt be a problem in Football season.

Chuck Sims
    Chuck Sims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

Quote Originally Posted by tommygun View Post
    just deposited another $2k into WSEX, no dramas, I was reassured that withdrawals shouldnt be a problem in Football season.
    Thanks mate.

tommygun

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Sims View Post
    Thanks mate.

Absolutelyonfire

Quote Originally Posted by trumpdown View Post

Look forward to hearing how they handle this. Please keep informed.

I was told a wire was to hit early this week for another withdraw. Perhaps hurricane Earl is causing trouble with updates.
    Didn't mention my offer but received this from their Office Manager :-

Dear xxxx,

We got word from our processors that progress will be made with the withdrawal these coming week into football season. Our January and even February and March balances should be completed. If all your checks are not done, your balance will follow in a more consistent manner. As mentioned always, an email will be sent to you once your check is mailed out. Please feel free to contact us for any further updates on a weekly basis.

Chuck Sims

WSEX player paid report..."player that requested a $1,000 priority check on May 1st has been paid. The player informed SBR that he was offered a $1,000 ** free of charge in place of the check on August 10th"

ForgetWallStreet
    ForgetWallStreet's Avatar Become A Pro!

I realize it would almost certainly be to no avail, but is SBR doing ANYTHING about this anymore?

RazzFan
    RazzFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 367

WSEX player paid report..."player that requested a $1,000 priority check on May 1st has been paid. The player informed SBR that he was offered a $1,000 ** free of charge in place of the check on August 10th"
    So January, February, March cashouts are not priorities anymore? WTF?

normhal22
    normhal22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I know. This makes absolutely no sense to me either. I been waiting since March 23rd and somebody from May 1st is getting paid.
    WTF? is right.

gman77
    gman77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Hey guys they did pay out that 1000 that was to be paid out may 1st by fed ex only thing i can say is that i've been with them since 1998 so keep your heads up but will not put another dime on these guy's till they move up on there ratings

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

GopherPuck
    GopherPuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1143

According to SBR someone else got paid 9/5. Hopefully they were waiting longer than my January request, but congrats to the recipient.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14278

this is all i got from WSEX to my inquiry of late withdrawls from feb. and april.

Dear xxx,

We will have your tracking update soon which will be emailed as promised.

Regards,

Alivia

Accounts Department
    World Sports Exchange
    1 268 480 3880
    1 888 671 3253

tommygun

maybe they are planting trees that grow money?

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

how is this a 'C' rated book?

JoshW
    JoshW's Avatar Become A Pro!

They are a D rated book. I was hoping sale of Matchbook would free up some money or at least football deposits would, but that doesn't seem to be the case yet.

RazzFan

Quote Originally Posted by JoshW View Post
    They are a D rated book. I was hoping sale of Matchbook would free up some money or at least football deposits would, but that doesn't seem to be the case yet.
    Damn, saw Josh was the latest poster, and hoped he returned to try to help us get some money back from WSEX. Has anyone from SBR even posted in this thread about pressuring WSEX since Josh left?

Chuck Sims

"I was hoping sale of Matchbook would free up some money"

If I were to guess, WSEX owes Matchbook money.

BackDoorCover
    BackDoorCover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4296

"I was hoping sale of Matchbook would free up some money"

If I were to guess, WSEX owes Matchbook money.

I agree, with the recent flood of transfers out of wsex into matchbook (and likely zero going back the other way), I'd say wsex owing matchbook $ is a high probability.

lalakers088
    lalakers088's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Not sure if this is happening to every1 but when i transferred money from wsex into matchbook, they told me I cannot withdraw from matchbook only transfer back to wsex.

Chuck Sims

Quote Originally Posted by lalakers088 View Post
    Not sure if this is happening to every1 but when i transferred money from wsex into matchbook, they told me I cannot withdraw from matchbook only transfer back to wsex.
    What if you double your balance? I hope Matchbook does'nt make you transfer deposit + winnings back to WSEX. That would be like throwing your money off the roof of the Empire State building.

RazzFan

Since they have paid two May people the last two weeks, I figured it was time to call and ask how my March cashouts were doing. I got a real original story this time.... "they had processor and bank issues, and should be back to issues checks within 2 weeks."
    OH WAIT....that is the same ******* excuse every time I have called for the past 4 months!!

Absolutelyonfire

update I received from WSEX this morning :-

We got word from our processors that payout should be speeding up this month. This should commence any time next week or a couple of weeks. You should then be receiving at least 1 check and the balance follows soon after.

macb
    macb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1698

Quote Originally Posted by Absolutelyonfire View Post
    update I received from WSEX this morning :-

We got word from our processors that payout should be speeding up this month. This should commence any time next week or a couple of weeks. You should then be receiving at least 1 check and the balance follows soon after.

Josh, who bought matchbook ?

Seang28
    Seang28's Avatar Become A Pro!

Got a tracking # today for a check requested May 5

TomG
    TomG's Avatar Become A Pro!

I received this email today. It came completely unsolicited--I have not been in communication with them since my last withdrawal request many moons ago.

World Sports Exchange would like to let you know that your pending withdrawal will be processed this coming week.

WSEX has provided online gambling services to players around the world since 1996. This will be our 14th full football season, a claim not many offshore gaming companies can make.

However, one’s reputation is only as good as the quality of their last transaction. The past 18 months we have not lived up to the standards that we have set for ourselves or provided the level of service our customers have come to expect over our previous 14 years in this industry. For these failings, we heartedly apologize.

Please feel free to contact one of our Account Representatives at (888) 671-3253 or accounts@wsex.com if you have any questions about your pending withdrawal.

We again offer our sincerest apologies for any troubles our delays may have caused.

Truly,

Haden Ware, Managing Director of World Sports Exchange, and the staff of WSEX.

RazzFan

Quote Originally Posted by Seang28 View Post
    Got a tracking # today for a check requested May 5
    Man WTF. This is like the 3rd check for a May request. Are they just screwing all the February and March cashouts??

I got no such email as TomG. I guess they just said F me, they don't need my play, and I don't deserve my money.

Absolutelyonfire

received same email today...almost had a stroke

Quote Originally Posted by TomG View Post
    I received this email today. It came completely unsolicited--I have not been in communication with them since my last withdrawal request many moons ago.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO

got this today also - wow i think i am finally getting paid ------anyone taking the 30% bonus for cancelling a withdrawl with 10xx roll. if the roll was less(4 or 5xx) i would take a shot with maybe a quarter of what i have coming.

Dear Mr. xxxxxxxxx,

World Sports Exchange would like to let you know that your pending withdrawal will be processed this coming week.

WSEX has provided online gambling services to players around the world since 1996. This will be our 14th full football season, a claim not many offshore gaming companies can make.

However, one’s reputation is only as good as the quality of their last transaction. The past 18 months we have not lived up to the standards that we have set for ourselves or provided the level of service our customers have come to expect over our previous 14 years in this industry. For these failings, we heartedly apologize.

Please feel free to contact one of our Account Representatives at (888) 671-3253 or accounts@wsex.com if you have any questions about your pending withdrawal. If you would like to cancel any part of your withdrawal and redeposit it for football, we will add a 30% bonus (10x Rollover). If we do not hear from you, your pending withdrawal will be processed this coming week.

We again offer our sincerest apologies for any troubles our delays may have caused.

Truly,

Haden Ware, Managing Director of World Sports Exchange, and the staff of WSEX.

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Got the same email. Still waiting on a response as to whether I'll be receiving 15 checks or 1 check. (0 is still the overwhelming favorite.)

Russinat
    Russinat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5809

Ditto on the email. Great to see that there might be a chance that they are planning to operate as they should. Will monitor the board before any further actions at this end.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by RickySteve View Post
    Got the same email. Still waiting on a response as to whether I'll be receiving 15 checks or 1 check. (0 is still the overwhelming favorite.)

hope you get them all. you should. they sound like things will go back the way it was 2 years ago. if that is true evryone should get every check in the next few weeks. good luck.

Chuck Sims

I received an e-mail from WSEX to notify me of my payout request being processed next week. Whenever WSEX has sent me an e-mail to notify me of a payout, i've received a payout 100% of the time.

I feel chances are high of getting a check from WSEX.

First ... 35363738394041 ... Last