trumpdown
    trumpdown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Nice post Ichiro. Glad you got all your money.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14278

Quote Originally Posted by ichiro4thehall View Post
    Hi Guys

I just thought i'd post a comment in this thread to update my situation since I asked here for information earlier in the thread and was helped by many people, especially Josh.

After more than 4 months I've finally got all my money off the site. It all started when i was denied moneybookers withdrawals as i had withdrawn more than i had deposited. I argued my case for a while, as no where on their website or terms of conditions did they state this rule - they admitted this but simply seemed to say the accounts manager could decide to do what he wanted at any minute on a whim and customers would have to suck it up. Anyway, i ordered a check but at the same time kept trying moneybookers as others on here were stating that if you persisted and were lucky with your chat operator, you might get paid. I did get lucky once. After 5 weeks i was told they had processor issues with the banks and i could now withdraw that money via moneybookers. That's what i've now done.

Four months ago I had basically written off my money and any I got would be a little bonus. I thought i'd be elated and joyous if i ever got it all out successfully. The truth is although i am happy, my biggest emotion is sadness. I think a lot of people have shown in this thread that they have a real affection for how WSEX used to do their business. I really like the company. It just feels like if they got a few ambitious and knowledgeable people in the right positions they could be a big, big player. Sadly, it's been the opposite the last year. I truly hope they prove themselves and get through this period. I'll be first in line putting money back on the site when they do. From all accounts payouts seem to be getting better this last month.

That is only a start though, it takes a lot more time to rebuild a reputation, sadly, than it does to lose one.
    glad to hear you got your money - thanks for the information

Chuck Sims
    Chuck Sims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

Quote Originally Posted by trumpdown View Post
    KC-

Yep. I learned my lesson from Cris. I won't be doing that at MB or any book ever again, most likely. Even though they really can't blame me or anyone else for wanting quick access to move money around. But I can see how it's in their interest to put measures in place to stopping it. Such as their roll-overs etc..my issue with Cris was the misinformation from CS telling me to go ahead, and then I got hammered by upper management.

Anyway, the $50 really doesn't bother me. I know this may sound crazy, but I'll pay $50 every time to know I am getting my money in the fastest way possible for any given book. If you request $2,500+ a pop, $50 doesn't sting too bad (at 2% of gross)

On a final note I'm not sure if this is real or not, but I requested a 3000 check by courier February 1st and I just received an email with a tracking number to be delivered today or tomorrow at the latest. (snow storm so could be tomorrow) This would be unheard of for a courier check to be delivered within 8 total days from request to check in hand.

"Estimated delivery
    Feb 10, 2010 by 7:00 PM"

I'll update when I receive the check. I am shocked to have received this already. It says they shipped it February 5th from a February 1st request. Perhaps they are helping me out from the Cris returned transfers? Other than that I don't know how this is possible.

EDIT: I was outside shoveling the walk for a neighbor (old lady) and what do I hear? A revvin' of an engine and no shit FedEx is here. I'm not sure if this is a recent record or not, but this courier check took 8 total days from request to check in hand. We'll see how long my next one takes requested Feb. 5th.
    8 Days to get a payout by check is good news to hear. Maybe everybody had the Colts at WSEX.

UV82
    UV82's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Sims View Post
    8 Days to get a payout by check is good news to hear. Maybe everybody had the Colts at WSEX.
    for WSEX it is brilliant.

trumpdown

Quote Originally Posted by UV82 View Post
    for WSEX it is brilliant.
    I think it was a fluke (8 day record) I'll remain cautiously optimistic.
    Last edited by trumpdown; 02-15-10 at 04:03 PM.

trumpdown

This isn't my first or even second choice but anyone out there ever withdrawl via GP? I was curious on a current timeline for this option.

Not sure this is a viable option as limits are low, and this ******* at first glance is a real pain in the ass.
    Last edited by trumpdown; 02-17-10 at 10:39 AM.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO

asked for a withdrawl(regular mail) on 1/06. sent an email on 2/08 asking for infomation - here is the response

Thank you for choosing World Sports Exchange.

Your account has been reviewed and indicates that your withdrawal has been forwarded to the Processors for processing. We are currently awaiting an update with your tracking information. As soon as we receive your tracking info, it will be sent to the email address listed on file.

Please feel free to contact the Accounting Dept at (888) 671-3253.

Regards,

Marsha
    WSEX ACCOUNTS

another week goes by and i guess it's in the processors hands. sent another email yesterday the 16th asking for more information. they have not responded to that email. the last 2 checks i got did not take 6 weeks. the last 1 was just about 30 days. without josh's help. think i will have to ask josh to help(if i do not hear from them soon). every time i do. i have the check in my hand within a week. real sorry to see that its taking so long again- i always liked this place - but they have been slow pay for way too long.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO

finally heard from wsex.

Thanks for contacting WSEX, we do apologize for the delays. However a review of the processors site indicates that we should be receiving tracking numbers early next week. Once we do have the tracking numbers it will be forwarded to your email address on file.

Regards,

Monica

asked for josh's help getting this. next week will make 7 weeks. way too long to wait for a withdrawl. this is worse than the last couple of checks i got which took 5 to 6 weeks. so in my experience things are getting worse not better.

spursfan
    spursfan's Avatar Become A Pro!

i hate this book

doryj
    doryj's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have recently received 2 checks for 3k each from them - 1 took about 8 weeks, the other about 2 weeks (with help from JoshW on the second one).

my thoughts echo JoshW's - while what has happened with slow pays is unfortunate and certainly a reasonable reason not to use WSEX, no one has been stiffed and everyone has eventually been paid. So there is no reason for panic - personally, I will continue to use them with a lower balance in my account until I feel things at WSEX are fully on stable ground.

Cheers and thanks for the all the posts and info in this thread.

Stacocakes
    Stacocakes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 538

Thanks for the posts guys

Any indication from anyone's dealings if or when interbook transfers with more then just matchbook will continue back up? I know that I used to transfer to Betcris once in awhile but recently they stopped doing transfers with WSEX and its just Matchbook accepting the transfers at this moment

JoshW
    JoshW's Avatar Become A Pro!

They don't have any plans to offer additional book to book transfers at the moment. It would SEEM like a good way to pay players without having to send money via processors which is quite expensive, but WSEX for whatever reason chooses not to offer this, likely because other books are no longer interested in taking on any risk.

Keith Richard
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4987

I really hope they survive and return somewhat to the good old days. Meanwhile I won't risk depositing there anymore.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by relaaxx View Post
    asked for a withdrawl(regular mail) on 1/06. sent an email on 2/08 asking for infomation - here is the response

Thank you for choosing World Sports Exchange.

Your account has been reviewed and indicates that your withdrawal has been forwarded to the Processors for processing. We are currently awaiting an update with your tracking information. As soon as we receive your tracking info, it will be sent to the email address listed on file.

Please feel free to contact the Accounting Dept at (888) 671-3253.

Regards,

Marsha
    WSEX ACCOUNTS

another week goes by and i guess it's in the processors hands. sent another email yesterday the 16th asking for more information. they have not responded to that email. the last 2 checks i got did not take 6 weeks. the last 1 was just about 30 days. without josh's help. think i will have to ask josh to help(if i do not hear from them soon). every time i do. i have the check in my hand within a week. real sorry to see that its taking so long again- i always liked this place - but they have been slow pay for way too long.
    finally heard from wsex.

Thanks for contacting WSEX, we do apologize for the delays. However a review of the processors site indicates that we should be receiving tracking numbers early next week. Once we do have the tracking numbers it will be forwarded to your email address on file.

Regards,

Monica

asked for josh's help getting this. next week will make 7 weeks. way too long to wait for a withdrawl. this is worse than the last couple of checks i got which took 5 to 6 weeks. so in my experience things are getting worse not better.
    got a tracking number today. will ask for another withdrawl by regular mail. hope this one takes less than 7 weeks.

Patrick McIrish
    Patrick McIrish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Got a check today from a request in December. The timeline is pretty consistant with what I expected. I do want to retract an earlier opinion though, I now believe your withdrawal is faster if you seek help from WSEX. At first it seemed like mine were running pretty close to what I've seen from others who sought help, I now concede that getting SBR involved does increase the speed of the payout. For those looking to get paid faster I think it's a good idea to ask Josh or whoever handles this stuff to act on your behalf. The reason I commented on this at all was the implication from someone earlier that if you don't post in the forums you're getting stiffed. That's absolutely without any sort of merit. I've never asked for help in the forums and have been getting paid all along, to suggest WSEX is stiffing anyone at this point is absurd. Do they have problems right now? Absolutely. I'm as big a WSEX fan as you will find but I will be the first to admit these problems need to be resolved before they can reclaim their spot amongst the elite books in terms of safety and other grading measures. That said they have my business now and will continue to get it, I feel my money is safe there although the issues they are having do need to be addressed. Be patient men, you will get paid. This place has been around for a long time, they will be here after most of us have come and gone. 'Nuff said.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO

got my check today. from 1/06 withdrawl.

Patrick McIrish
    Patrick McIrish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Still got one from 1/12 that I will be expecting soon, this place is going nowhere boys.

trumpdown

FYI-Matchbook has now reduced to 2 total transfers per month. I don't believe it is just via WSEX though.

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1048

This isn't my first or even second choice but anyone out there ever withdrawl via GP? I was curious on a current timeline for this option.

Not sure this is a viable option as limits are low, and this ******* at first glance is a real pain in the ass.
    I was interested in this option too, but agree it is a pain in the ass. For starters, you can't take money out of a place (at least MB) unless you've put it in via Gold-Pay.

It's too bad the books don't sit down together and decide to use Gold-Pay or something like it and invest in making transfers using it much, much simpler. I know UIGEA sucks and all, but it just seems like a little industry cooperation could make the players experience a lot cleaner.

Roj
    Roj's Avatar Become A Pro!

WSex slow payout

I also requested a payout after a wager placed on a tennis match was returned due to an "error", i left the money in my account then placed another wager for on a hockey match - won the wager and a week later asked for a cash out then nothing...sent an email asking if there was a problem, this was the reply

Thanks for contacting WSEX, at the moment we are currently experiencing some difficulties with accessing our processors site. Once we are able to access the site all pending withdrawals will be processed.

Regards,

Monica

They dont seem to have a problem accepting money from their processors tho...

Reddman
    Reddman's Avatar Become A Pro!

THEY CLAIM MY CHECKS WERE PROCESS . THAT WAS A WEEK AGO STILL NO TRACKING # . WTF!

1) 01/06/2010 requested $2800. via regular mail . Over 30 business days
    2) 02/02/2010 requested $1939 via courier . Over 10 business days

Thanks for contacting WSEX, a review of the processors site shows that both checks have been processed. We are currently awaiting tracking number for your transfer in the amount of $1937.10. Once this information has been updated onto our website it will be forwarded to your email address on file.
    Monica

TodayIsForgotten
    TodayIsForgotten's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 615

I can't wait, for the long wait. I withdrew 3k earlier this week. The funny thing is, a few months ago i withdrew another 3k. I have a bad habit of doing bad bets after a withdrawal. Worst outcomes came about and i lost the remaining money that i had left after a previous withdraw. I requested the money from my withdrawal to be put back into my account. This was about 6 days after i requested the money. They told me if it has been processed they cannot do anything about it. In less than an hour the money was back in my account. Oh WSEX.

Doge373
    Doge373's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hell, just when I thought BetUS was the worse. This book seems to be just as subpar as those sucktards!!! Good Luck All...
    Last edited by Doge373; 02-25-10 at 10:24 AM.

trumpdown

Quote Originally Posted by Doge373 View Post
    Hell, just when I thought BetUS was the worse. This book seems to be just as subpar as those sucktards!!! Good Luck All...
    I would never put WSEX on the level of BetUS. The difference is WSEX slow-pay appears not by choice, whereas BetUS will just delay your pay-out just because that's how they do business.

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

how did wsex become such a piss-poor book so quickly?

Reddman
    Reddman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Received one of my checks today .

Doge373

I did to, BetUS still suxs though...

robertg
    robertg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

i really really miss the real pre-2009 wsex. was my favorite out for many years.....i hope they make it back.

JoshW
    JoshW's Avatar Become A Pro!

The complaints are turning over fairly rapidly. Complaint filed and then get paid in a two weeks. That said, there is still one big account that is getting really slow paid (withdrawal requests back to October). I am working all the cases, but really pushing WSEX to resolve this long slow pay.

Doge373

Keep up the good fight Josh! I'd just want to say that I did receive my check from BetUS in 7 days. Though their cheesy marketing tactics, pain in the ass stall tactics and exuberant payout fees have ruined that book for me...

JohnnyC
    JohnnyC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 597

Quote Originally Posted by JoshW View Post
    The complaints are turning over fairly rapidly. Complaint filed and then get paid in a two weeks. That said, there is still one big account that is getting really slow paid (withdrawal requests back to October). I am working all the cases, but really pushing WSEX to resolve this long slow pay.
    That is terrible. Bunch of flat out crooks.

nitzantal
    nitzantal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I just contacted WSEX about my Neteller withdrawal and they Withdrawal page is down...........AGAIN.

this is an excuse I have been hearing from them for 18 months now, 9 out 10 times t is the story:" the payout page is down" ... i.e. they cannot pay... no money honey.

The technicians are going to start working on it from tomorrow ... they are absolutely pathetic... I thought that things have improved but seem to be the same or going backwards.

What is so interesting is that their Deposit page is never down... I made many deposits there in the past few months and all went through without fail.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyC View Post
    That is terrible. Bunch of flat out crooks.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshW View Post
    that is too bad - still catching up to october withdrawls - would really like to hear this guy got paid - paid in full

trumpdown

that is too bad - still catching up to october withdrawls - would really like to hear this guy got paid - paid in full

Sounds to me that this guy is you

We all get paid....eventually, and when we don't then we'll be the first

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO

Sounds to me that this guy is you

We all get paid....eventually, and when we don't then we'll be the first

not me - i have been withdrawing free check limits since around sept. i have 1 outstanding withdrawl. i asked for it last week,regular mail. hopefully will have it in 5 or 6 weeks. i think that's the best they cab do. if not, complain and get it in 7 or 8 weeks.

First ... 18192021222324 ... Last