UV82
    UV82's Avatar Become A Pro!

Utah, do you really think that using adjectives like CLOWN, ASS etc... makes yr argument stronger?

You have 10K with wsex and you are crapping yourself on the one hand because you undersatnd that there is risk involved, but cannot overcome the greed of hitting their soft lines.

So you side with CHUCK because you are blinded by the greed of abusing WSEX's soft lines and you are blaming it on me that I am trying to spoil your party with them by telling everyone that they are a risky book.

Of course many books are risky but they have a long history now (nearly 2 years) of slow pay which is not being corrected and posting the truth here is not going to be the cause of their demise ... and if I save a few innocent players from losing moneythere, it is more important than satisfying your short term greed which will cost you anyways (sooner or later), because in my view they will not be here for the next NFL season... if they are going to see the end of this one.

Good luck anyways and I hope that I m wrong.

Utah
    Utah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by UV82 View Post
    Utah, do you really think that using adjectives like CLOWN, ASS etc... makes yr argument stronger?

You have 10K with wsex and you are crapping yourself on the one hand because you undersatnd that there is risk involved, but cannot overcome the greed of hitting their soft lines.

So you side with CHUCK because you are blinded by the greed of abusing WSEX's soft lines and you are blaming it on me that I am trying to spoil your party with them by telling everyone that they are a risky book.

Of course many books are risky but they have a long history now (nearly 2 years) of slow pay which is not being corrected and posting the truth here is not going to be the cause of their demise ... and if I save a few innocent players from losing moneythere, it is more important than satisfying your short term greed which will cost you anyways (sooner or later), because in my view they will not be here for the next NFL season... if they are going to see the end of this one.

Good luck anyways and I hope that I m wrong.
    Are you on some quest to make yourself look dumber with every post you make? I really don't need to call you an ass clown because it is likely obvious to anyone who reads your posts.

"because in my view...."

Oh, I am sorry you have some deep knowledge on the issue that you have no shared? And now you're a savior of innocent players that will read your glorious guidance? Certainly, someone researching WSEX can read from players that play there and are being slow paid. They can read WSEX rating. You have offered exactly no evidence of anything. You are simply offering your opinion. Really, who wants to hear the opinion of a square? Exactly, what value does you pontificating offer anyone?

And, if they stiffed me 100% I am almost completely freerolling from my last slow play with them. I had a couple of slow plays from them several months ago. They paid and I had a few thousand left, which I built up to $10k.

UV82

Quote Originally Posted by Utah View Post
    Are you on some quest to make yourself look dumber with every post you make? I really don't need to call you an ass clown because it is likely obvious to anyone who reads your posts.
    Aggression....... aggression.... and more aggression... I m trying to understand your style: is calling someone Dumb Ass Clown, suppose to give you some advantage in your argument ?

Oh, I am sorry you have some deep knowledge on the issue that you have no shared? And now you're a savior of innocent players that will read your glorious guidance? Certainly, someone researching WSEX can read from players that play there and are being slow paid. They can read WSEX rating. You have offered exactly no evidence of anything. You are simply offering your opinion. Really, who wants to hear the opinion of a square? Exactly, what value does you pontificating offer anyone?
    Look Utah, I live in the free world I am allowed to voice my opinion about a book which I feel is danger to Mr Public out there ... SBR feel the same way to the extent that they downgraded their sister company Matchbook from A- to B.

You would like me to keep quiet about it and I m not going to ... so get off my case ...

The fact that players have been waiting for weeks and months for their payouts is factual and listed over here many times... JoshW had to get involved personally in getting people's money for WSEX is factual ... can you imagine how many people who dont know about this forum did not get paid ?

and by the way what's you point??? ... why would u want me to hide the danger of WSEX from the public? so that you can satisfy your greed by taking advantages of their weak lines for a fe wmore weeks? Got news for you they are not going to last very long.

And, if they stiffed me 100% I am almost completely freerolling from my last slow play with them. I had a couple of slow plays from them several months ago. They paid and I had a few thousand left, which I built up to $10k.
    What happens to your money @ WSEX is your problem but there are a few more people in this world other than Utah.

nitzantal
    nitzantal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I requested a $2000 moneybookers withdrawal and it was in my account within 10 minutes... like the good old days

Hopefully they turned the corner and they will prove themselves again as an A+ book again

Utah

Look Utah, I live in the free world I am allowed to voice my opinion about a book which I feel is danger to Mr Public out there
    As I am free to point out when a square like you posts worthless crap that adds zero value and that potentially hurts a book and hurts an industry.

Keep posting stupid crap and I will keep posting how idiotic you and your posts are.

JohnnyC
    JohnnyC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 597

It's been almost a year since I began my quest to remove myself from this book. Calling them everyday has got high 5 figures out of wsex and into my Moneybookers account. I still have a balance and once I am completely out I can provide specifics if it is helpful.

On one hand WSEX lies like no other pay book out there and can take weeks to process a 2.5k ewallet request. On the other hand they do pay and they have never stiffed.

With a name like WSEX it's hard to think they will ever go belly up. I am close to saying I would deposit into this book but not quite, it's close. Many better, faster paying options out there at this time.

JC.

UV82

As I am free to point out when a square like you posts worthless crap that adds zero value and that potentially hurts a book and hurts an industry.

Keep posting stupid crap and I will keep posting how idiotic you and your posts are.

Happy birthday Utah, I was invited to you birthday party tomorrow but I dont remember if your are turning 3 or 4.. . and I will get that blue dummy that I promised you

Chuck Sims
    Chuck Sims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

UV82, You're clueless about WSEX. You attack, attack and attack with misinformation, including such falsehoods that I am an employee at WSEX.

You want soooo bad for WSEX to fail. You attack posters who report getting paid. Just leave this thread.

I would not recommend WSEX at this time but I am not attacking them at every turn as they continue to make payouts albeit slow. WSEX has been in business since 1997 and has never stiffed anyone.

UV82

I m the last one who want them to fail becuase I really wouldnt like you & Utah to lose your jobs... because you aint going to get another one.

Utah

I m the last one who want them to fail becuase I really wouldnt like you & Utah to lose your jobs... because you aint going to get another one.
    Really? You sure about that sport? So, I am a dead ender with no life after sports betting?

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Really? You sure about that sport? So, I am a dead ender with no life after sports betting?
    To be fair you had no life before sports betting.

Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got another 2.5K payout via Moneybookers this week.

That makes 4 since late Oct. They are averaging about 2 weeks each (with lots of hounding on my part and weaseling on their part along the way).

UV82

Quote Originally Posted by RickySteve View Post
    To be fair you had no life before sports betting.
    Thank god I did not have to say that

Chuck Sims

Quote Originally Posted by nitzantal View Post
    I requested a $2000 moneybookers withdrawal and it was in my account within 10 minutes... like the good old days

Hopefully they turned the corner and they will prove themselves again as an A+ book again
    You just ruined UV82's day. If the ass clown accuses you of being a WSEX employee, just ignore him.

UV82

I believe this guys is genuine ... got his $2000 in 10 minutes... but WSEX rating hasn't gone up to A+ because of 1 fast paymnet.

Chuck, I respect your opinion about Wsex, but I do not call you dunb, ass or clown because your opinion is different to mine.

vectren
    vectren's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Sims View Post
    Been with WSEX for 9 years, always been paid. The longest I have ever waited for a check was 6 weeks. You decide for yourself if that is bad or good.
    I cannot believe what I am reading in some of these posts. Some of you are actually defending WSEX. How did we ever get to this point?
    "The longest I ever waited for a check is 6 weeks. You decide for yourself it that is bad or good"

Hmmmm, 6 weeks, is that bad or good. Let me see now, is that bad or good? Someone is holding my money for 6 weeks and you want me decide if that's bad or good. SIX DAYS IS NOT GOOD, WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!

Oh I see it's some kind of money market you invested in and you are waiting on a mature date. Ahh

What if you walked in to your local bank and asked to withdraw your money and had to wait 6 weeks. THIS IS NO DIFFERENT. These people are holding your money and mine and until they turn it over i consider it the same as stealing. As I see it there can only be one reason a book holds payment. THEY ARE BROKE. Holding funds is the worst thing a book can do.

I'm sorry but I just can't believe more people are not outraged by this. They only owe me less than a dime and I am outraged.

But after talking with accounting its all the processor's fault. You see, they are waiting to get a tracking number from the processor. I almost feel sorry for the agents who have to spew out that same crap day after day.

Hopefully another book will step in take over.
    Still wagering at WSEX? Now that's what I call gambling.

UV82

some people's standards are sooooooo loooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

6 weeks.... you be the judge.... it takes Pinny 6 minutes to pay me $20K and it doesnt take a geniuos to understand that 6 weeks is not only poor it is criminal.

thesharkman
    thesharkman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I just got a neteller payment processed over live chat. It has been just over two weeks since my last ewallet payment. The person i dealt with was very helpful. There is alot of room for improvement that they must make up, however.

leon91202
    leon91202's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

I requested 3 grand and its been 7 weeks I have been calling them almost daily I spoke with a supervisor yesterday she told me they have issues with precessors and to call back next week so they can update me.

Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow. I just received a Moneybookers payout I requested 2 days ago. I phoned them just to make sure it was in the system (because sometimes I have followed up after a week and they say they have no record of it and I end up having to start again).

Anyway, half a minute after I hang up, I get the e-mail that the funds are received in my Moneybookers.

trumpdown
    trumpdown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by Mudcat View Post
    Wow. I just received a Moneybookers payout I requested 2 days ago. I phoned them just to make sure it was in the system (because sometimes I have followed up after a week and they say they have no record of it and I end up having to start again).

Anyway, half a minute after I hang up, I get the e-mail that the funds are received in my Moneybookers.
    Really good news. Thank you for this comment.

zbkabal
    zbkabal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

still waiting for 10/26 payout

Utah

some people's standards are sooooooo loooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

6 weeks.... you be the judge.... it takes Pinny 6 minutes to pay me $20K and it doesnt take a geniuos to understand that 6 weeks is not only poor it is criminal.
    Yeah. Let people judge. You can just shut the **** up. Again, another post by you that adds zero value. Everyone knows it is taking 6 weeks. This is not a secret. What information are you providing with your post?

Also, there is no "o" in genius and your grammar is terrible. Maybe it would be better if you took some English classes instead of making worthless rants.

UV82

Utah, instead of finding faults with my English (not my mother tounge by the way & totally irrelevant to the issue at hand) perhaps you can explain to Zbkabal why this great bookie of yours, WSEX, have paid him since Oct 26.

.... and by the way what info are you, Mr Highly Sphistcated lingo ("shut the **** up"), what value are you adding to the forumm at all with your big dirty mouth

actionaddict86
    actionaddict86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Just deposit more money into wsex

Patrick McIrish
    Patrick McIrish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

WSEX is going nowhere, it doesn't matter what some of the detractors are hoping for. I've been taking payouts from there and although slow they will NEVER stiff a soul. If for some reason they had to leave the US market they would pull a Pinnacle and pay everyone on the way out. Your money is safe there, much safer than just about any book out there right now other than the Pinnacle, CRIS, and Greeks of the offshore world. When you request a free check (every 30 days) it is slow, my last one was actually 7 weeks, but I never missed a wink of sleep with my money in this joint. And I never will. If you need your money immediately then play elsewhere if you want, I understand that, they are having processor problems at this point. But if you're in for the long haul this is still one of the safer books out there. Got another payout pending from mid-December, will keep posting to when I get it.

707782's Avatar Become A Pro!

Been waiting for a Fedex check since Dec. 1.

Shifty
    Shifty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7997

They canceled another one of my cheque payouts from October and paid me by Moneybookers yesterday. Still have 2 more pending cheques from mid October. I'm told they have processor issues for cheques to Canada.

KGambler
    KGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

I still have not received a check I requested on November 6th. The request was through regular mail. I have written to them twice, but it seems the only way to get payed by WSEX is to make their list of customers who complain to SBR.

I'm gonna fill out a complaint form when I get the time this weekend.

Chuck Sims

Quote Originally Posted by Mudcat View Post

Thats good that WSEX paid you in 30 seconds after your phone call. Always good to hear about a quick payout report.

JoshW
    JoshW's Avatar Become A Pro!

KGambler-

You can send PM your account and number and amount, and I will get you added. I will say being on the list seems to help, but honestly just bugging them about payment also seem to be effective. Either way it is unacceptable for a book require these extra steps to get prompt payment, let alone the delayed payments we have seen with WSEX.

KGambler
    KGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Quote Originally Posted by JoshW View Post
    KGambler-

You can send PM your account and number and amount, and I will get you added. I will say being on the list seems to help, but honestly just bugging them about payment also seem to be effective. Either way it is unacceptable for a book require these extra steps to get prompt payment, let alone the delayed payments we have seen with WSEX.
    OK, I sent you a PM. Let me know if you need any more info. Thanks so much for the help.

JoshW
    JoshW's Avatar Become A Pro!

Got the PM. It had all the information I need. Am on it.

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

I also am waiting on a check from November 6th and they told me yesterday it was queued to be sent Monday.

yenpao168
    yenpao168's Avatar Become A Pro!

oh!!my god!!
    wsex send "Start the New Year Off Right" promontion email again and again.
    when i wiining to submit withdrawal request via neteller 10 days ago, wsex no any message to me.
    fxxk wesx
    --------------------------
    Greetings Sports Enthusiasts,
    The final days of 2009 are upon us and World Sports Exchange wants to ensure you start the New Year off with a little extra cash. Make a deposit between now and January 1, 2010, and receive a 15% bonus on that deposit. Now you'll be able to enjoy all the upcoming football playoff and college bowl game action with some extra cash.
    Make your deposit today and get a jump start on the New Year and all the upcoming action. If you have any questions, please contact one of our courteous staff members at (888) 671-3253 or via email. Our team is standing by to assist you.
    Have a happy and safe New Year,
    World Sports Exchange Team

* This offer is limited to the recipient of this email ONLY and expires on January 1, 2010 at midnight.
    ** Rules apply. Click here for complete rules.
    *** World Sports Exchange, is a licensed sportsbook and casino regulated by the Gaming Commission of Antigua and Barbuda. World Sports Exchange is wholly located in Antigua and all wagers take place on our server in Antigua.

First ... 14151617181920 ... Last