thesharkman
    thesharkman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

my apologies for a late update but wsex have continued to pay me. Recieved a check at the beginning of the month and a moneybookers 4 days ago. Its not fair to describe wsex as thieves UV82. Don't get me wrong I suffer the same frustration as you but thieves don't pay at all. Sadly there are too many thieves in this business but thank god wsex aren't one of them or we'd all be extremely upset.

vectren
    vectren's Avatar Become A Pro!

Submiited for a withdrawal last week. When I was told how long it would take i couldn't believe what I was hearing. So i started checking around and found info like I am reading here. I called and spoke to a lady in accounting and she said these reports were all BS and i would get my Fedex check in 7-10 days. I'm sure the BS is coming from her. Its been 8 days and I'll be thrilled if i ever see a dime. I used WSEX because several years ago I got lightning fast checks. I'll stay tuned to SBR from now on.

Why is WSEX given a C rating. They should be on the AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE LIST.

trumpdown
    trumpdown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

I like WSEX and it appears everyone has always been paid, just takes a while by check. Moneybookers or Matchbook, CRIS transfer is faster. I don't understand why CS makes things up, but I suppose they have their reasons. I wouldn't necessarily call their CS first rate to begin with though.

vectren
    vectren's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by vectren View Post
    Submitted for a withdrawal last week. When I was told how long it would take i couldn't believe what I was hearing. So i started checking around and found info like I am reading here. I called and spoke to a lady in accounting and she said these reports were all BS and i would get my Fedex check in 7-10 days. I'm sure the BS is coming from her. Its been 8 days and I'll be thrilled if i ever see a dime. I used WSEX because several years ago I got lightning fast checks. I'll stay tuned to SBR from now on.

Why is WSEX given a C rating. They should be on the AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE LIST.

UPDATE: I emailed them for an update and actually got a reply.
    The reply stated "we are experiencing a delay and your check will take a few days extra that anticipated." Well imagine that!

Like I said, I'll be thrilled if I ever see a dime.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

The reply stated "we are experiencing a delay and your check will take a few days extra that anticipated." Well imagine that!

I'll buy your balance for 65%

Chuck Sims
    Chuck Sims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

If you don't get paid, you'll be the first WSEX no pay in their 12 years of operation.

Thremp
    Thremp's Avatar Become A Pro!

Slows pays are a vast world away from no pays. The check payout issues are a minor problem for Jazette. The fact they steal money from players is the issue. Similar problems existed with Bodog (slow pays, no stealz). However, the longer a book spends making no payments (Cascade) or making payments to a specific subset of players (Las Palmas) it makes me more likely to personally regrade them as "lolololololool thieves" under my personal metrics.

lacoste
    lacoste's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3828

How long it takes a withdraw to moneybookers?

UV82
    UV82's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lacoste View Post
    How long it takes a withdraw to moneybookers?
    3 categories of payout speed:

1. Wsex employees like CHUCK SIM - 5 minutes
    2. Normally if you dont nag them it will take months
    3. If you sit on their back every day and threaten them with SBR action- 2 weeks

Chuck Sims
    Chuck Sims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

UV82 is one of many posters who are clueless on WSEX issues.

Facts: I am not an employee. I do not nag WSEX for payouts. I am paid like many others within the 4-6 week period with checks via courier.

UV82 says I get paid via Moneybookers within 5 min. Is this guy clueless? I am here in the USA where Moneybookers is not an available option.

There is no doubt this clown UV82 is rooting for WSEX demise. I post that WSEX is not going to fold and will continue to make payouts even though this degenerate attacks me for passing along accurate info.

GoodVibrations
    GoodVibrations's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1621

Quote Originally Posted by Hap View Post
    Does anyone know if the WSEX checks come faster if you pay the $50 for the courier service?
    I got all my money out of there nine months ago with a transfer to BJ.

Before that it took 3 weeks for the courier checks. The only plus was WSEX refunded the $50.

I went to their cashier page for the first time since that transfer. I noticed they took down that crap about being paid in X many days. Now there is NO time-frame for payment via mail or courier.

I guess that means they can hold your money forever

UV82
    UV82's Avatar Become A Pro!

CHUCK SIM - talking about clowns...

how can you be so confident that they are going to be in business in 6 months time ... do you have inside information? (employee, affiliate, brother of the CEO etc...?)

Why are you defending them with such passion...what is the motive behind it?

I use to love WSEX... it was a true A+ book, I had 100% confidence in them with 4 figure sums of money at any moment in time... but now ... not a chance in hell .

why does it take 4-6 weeks to pay? I have a weakness towards dishonesty and when customer service lie to people over and over again and tell them every single time without exception that their link to Moneybookers is down and that is the reason they cannot pay whereas a colleague of mine got paid minutes earlier (via moneybookers)... I just lose all respect and cannot trust a book like that... Buy the way, howcome the moneybookers link is never down when you make a deposit, it work every time without fail ?

people lie when they are desperate and believe me WSEX are desperate and they have been in taht state for more than a year... and I have doubts whether they will last beyond the NFL season.

I really don't want to see the demise of WSEX I use to love them when the right people ran the business with honesty and integrity but now the the whole culture of the business changed and unfortunately I cannot trust them with $100.

So... Mr. clown genius CHUCH_SIM... don't mislead innocent players over here, by promising them that WSEX are going to be around in 6 months time ... if you can substantiate your claim with hard facts, then come forward as we would all love to hear them... but otherwise your opinions count for nothing and may mislead players into financial risk. As much as I used to love WSEX, my heart is with players and not WSEX.

what counts now is the fact and reality that WSEX are in a very slow pay mode and it takes them 4-6 weeks to pay (BTW, some player have been waiting for months) and that is why they are rated C and the distance between C and F is minimal as we have seen many times in the past (Hollywood & Cascade were rated A too once upon a time)

knicknut
    knicknut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Check request made 11/4, got an e-mail with ** on 12/20, just cashed it out today. Not what I was expecting, but I have my money, so I can't complain! Thanks for the help, Josh.

Hermes26
    Hermes26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey all! I have actually got into the asian handicap betting style. I really enjoy it. Any ideas which website offers the highest odds for me to bet? I am waiting for your suggestions guys!
    Thanks.

monkeybiz
    monkeybiz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Withdrawal Requests

Update on withdrawal requests:

One pending from 11-14 and one from 12-4. Both about a dime.

Only contact with them has been via e-mail (seems live chat doesn't work very often). It was only concerning the payout from 11-14. Usual message about "in processing" followed.

I have been a loyal WSEX player since almost the beginning and have always been paid. Must be 12+ years now.

Although I did like the 3-4 day payouts via Fed-Ex a lot better !

Haven't asked SBR for help yet but I'll be watching for that 11-14 payout.

suzysuzy
    suzysuzy's Avatar Become A Pro!

did not call them to complain once and just received a check i requested on nov. 17. not too bad.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14278

got my regular mail check today for $xxxx that i withdrew on 11/16. sent email asking for information 2 days ago and was told that there was no tracking number yet, but the check was cut already. asked to wait a few days. this is the 1st check in months that i did not go running to josh after 5 or 6 weeks. wish it was 2 or 3 weeks for payouts, but i can live with 5 or 6 weeks.

monkeybiz
    monkeybiz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Update

Received my 11-14 payout Fed-Ex today. No notification, no tracking # e-mail.

It's on a US Bank which is unusual.

So, at this point I'm content with 5-6 week payouts as long as they happen.

Monkey

Javi
    Javi's Avatar Become A Pro!

Got paid 2.5k moneybookers but only with the help of Josh and SBR. Took about 5 weeks. This site is amazing for representing people and getting them their money for free.

wacked
    wacked's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 547

I can back Chuck up that his is not affiliated with WSEX. He was in the same boat as most of us at one point and finally was able to get his winnings. The same issue happened to me. It took them a long time to finally pay due to the "check issues" and what not, but I was eventually paid. I took my balance down from many multiple dimes to under a dime which seems to get bigger, but I will continue to withdrawal after X amount.

Would I recommend anyone to play at WSEX? No, I've stated this before many times even though I've finally been paid. Until WSEX works out their issues and has multiple months of prompt payouts they will never be on my recommended list.

All I can say is I have been paid everything I was owed, although it took far too long.
    It's your money, do so as you wish.

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10148

This is a payout report, nothing more. My limits were cut to $100 at WSEX a little while back and I had been using the weekly $2500 transfers to MB until MB cut them off as they have done for others in this thread. Luckily I was down to my last $2500 at WSEX so I only had to request one check to finish emptying my account. I requested it on 11/25 and it arrived on 12/24. I never contacted WSEX, was never given a tracking #, it was just waiting on my doorstep when I got home from spending Christmas Eve and Christmas elsewhere.

Best of luck to others who are awaiting payouts. I'm still pretty optimistic that you'll get paid, but I wouldn't even begin to speculate on time frames. I was expecting mine to take significantly longer than a month, so who knows at this point?

KGambler
    KGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

I requested a check by regular mail on 11/6 and still have not recieved anything. It's kind of annoying to see that people who requested a check a full 10 days after me, also by regular mail, have received checks already.

Vincepcion
    Fading Tha_Diesel
    Vincepcion's Avatar Become A Pro!

are most of you guys from the US?
    im from canada, and one of my friends (also from canada) who withdrew from there said he got his money within a week

all of this is concerning to me

Hap
    Hap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1628

John Dough, why did WSEX cut your limit to $100?

JoshW
    JoshW's Avatar Become A Pro!

WSEX has been cutting a lot of limits recently. They may have finally tried to cut down on their sharp action. For years they were a book that generally allowed a sharp to play into them for a good while, but that seems to be ending. If it actually helps players get paid quicker, all the better, but I don't know that there is much connection between the two (but over the long run it may help).

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10148

Quote Originally Posted by Hap View Post
    John Dough, why did WSEX cut your limit to $100?
    You'd have to ask them, but general sharp action I guess... which I don't really understand since they put sharps on a super long delay and reject anything they don't want anyway, but they are certainly free to run their book however they see fit.

Shifty
    Shifty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7997

Anyone who needs to take multiple payouts be sure to spread them out to no more than 1 cheque per week. I put in 4 payouts over 4 strait days in October and have only received 1.

KGambler

Quote Originally Posted by KGambler View Post
    I requested a check by regular mail on 11/6 and still have not recieved anything. It's kind of annoying to see that people who requested a check a full 10 days after me, also by regular mail, have received checks already.
    I have emailed WSEX again, and now they say that my check was part of the latest "batch" but they have no word on it from the processor yet. It's approaching two months now, and I still don't have a tracking number.

zbkabal
    zbkabal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

still waiting for 10/26 check.

sam b.
    sam b.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1517

Quote Originally Posted by zbkabal View Post
    still waiting for 10/26 check.
    I got my check requested on 10/27. $3,000. It was a personal check from a depositor AND IT BOUNCED!! Filed a formal complaint with SBR today. Start the waiting process all over I guess.

Sam

Utah
    Utah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by UV82 View Post
    Yes I had a terrible week, I won only $5,365, which is well below average... but still have no respect for thieves
    That makes you sound even more like a square and if you are sharp my comment probably needs no further explanation as to why. Chuck was dead on.

Now, I don't normally enjoy taking shots at people but ass clowns like you hurt both the books and the players. You have no strong basis for your assertions. You are simply making wild ass guesses (which is how I assume you also bet) and you are trying to spread panic.

If you don't want to play there then simply don't. Why are you posting any crap about them if you don't even have any money with them? Let the players who have money there and who in general know what the hell they are talking about make comments. In all fairness, you are not the only idiot who posts at SBR. I have been betting on sports professionally for I think almost 3 years and the amount of false or bad information given about books by people like you is staggering.

Thremp, as usual, has it exactly correct. Certainly there is risk there. But, there is risk at any book. Maybe there is more risk at WSEX but they are rated accordingly. So, if you play there then you are accepting some risk and you are dealing with some hassles.

I currently have about $10,000 there and I know that there is some risk and I know that I will have to wait for payouts and make complaints. But, the number of soft lines they put up more than makes up for that risk. It is a positive EV play.

So, please, stop posting any more b.s.

Keith Richard
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4987

Quote Originally Posted by sam b. View Post
    I got my check requested on 10/27. $3,000. It was a personal check from a depositor AND IT BOUNCED!! Filed a formal complaint with SBR today. Start the waiting process all over I guess.

Sam
    Like I said before using personal checks to pay people screams desperation.

KGambler

Quote Originally Posted by Utah View Post
    Thremp, as usual, has it exactly correct.

I assume you are referring to this quote:

Slows pays are a vast world away from no pays. The check payout issues are a minor problem for Jazette. The fact they steal money from players is the issue. Similar problems existed with Bodog (slow pays, no stealz).
    I wouldn't call this "exactly correct" because it ignores the recent changes which smack of desperation. Just by reading this thread you should know that there are now only two books left who accept interbook transfers from WSEX, one of whom cuts that off real quick. You should know that they have raised their fees and slashed their withdrawal limits. You should know that they stall even when paying by Neteller or Moneybookers. You should know that they are trying to pay some people via deposited personal checks, which are liable to bounce.

Do you see what I am saying?

This is not anything like what happened at Bodog. Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't the issue with Bodog related to UEGIA and resulting problems with their payment processors? This is really not anything like that. This is a different kind of slow pay, and it is clearly for different reasons.

Thremp
    Thremp's Avatar Become A Pro!

To put it simply, you deride WSEX for having more options than Bodog and then claim to have perfect information about why this slow pay is occurring.

KGambler

Quote Originally Posted by Thremp View Post
    To put it simply, you deride WSEX for having more options than Bodog and then claim to have perfect information about why this slow pay is occurring.
    To put it simply...

FAIL

First ... 13141516171819 ... Last