dontknowhowtobet
    dontknowhowtobet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by daejeon View Post
    the guy is sharp. knowz how to pound betfair and how to evade taxes
    You guys simply don't understand different mentality other than your fuking American mentality. You are jumping into so many irrelevant issues like taxes - WHAT DA FUK ??

Come on gimme a break, why the fuk you don't even know where Russia is on the map, and you can't speak a 2nd language, and you eat doughnuts all day, getting weight, not exercising, not eating healthy, and then you think you can try to educate people who are not from your country, having a bit more brains than you ... and trust me, the chicks in Ukraine are much hotter than the ones in America... the only good looking chicks in America are latinas, because they come from LATIN America and they are able to speak 2 languages ... but pure Americans like you are so idiots making FOOLS out of themselves ... gimme a god damn break man ... you go to Ukraine for 1 day, you won't survive there ... good luck using a dictionary spasiva

BaggioFan
    BaggioFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

dontknowhowtobet , stop trolling this topic

ChewFu
    ChewFu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Betfair has an obligation to investigate what it sees as potentially fixed matches. It's part of the company's corporate responsibility.

http://corporate.betfair.com/corpora...integrity.aspx

Fixed matches are the reason that Betfair is no longer able to offer betting on Greek 2nd Division, for example, as there were weekly instances of correct scores being punted into odds on, which is ridiculous if the matches were legitimate. These Ukrainian matches may or may not be fixed; only the Ukrainian FA/UEFA can make this decision.

It is in Betfair's interests to be able to settle these markets and charge commission accordingly, so it will want to receive the all clear from the Ukrainian FA or whoever is making the decision. This might take time, so you are wasting your own time by posting daily about this.

If you are a genuine punter who has no knowledge of any fix, you will be okay. At worst you will have your deposits and stakes returned. However, if I was betting money on whether you were wagering without any inside knowledge at all, I'd expect to lose it.

stepanko86
    stepanko86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 270

Quote Originally Posted by ChewFu View Post
    Betfair has an obligation to investigate what it sees as potentially fixed matches. It's part of the company's corporate responsibility.

Fixed matches are the reason that Betfair is no longer able to offer betting on Greek 2nd Division, for example, as there were weekly instances of correct scores being punted into odds on, which is ridiculous if the matches were legitimate. These Ukrainian matches may or may not be fixed; only the Ukrainian FA/UEFA can make this decision.

It is in Betfair's interests to be able to settle these markets and charge commission accordingly, so it will want to receive the all clear from the Ukrainian FA or whoever is making the decision. This might take time, so you are wasting your own time by posting daily about this.

If you are a genuine punter who has no knowledge of any fix, you will be okay. At worst you will have your deposits and stakes returned. However, if I was betting money on whether you were wagering without any inside knowledge at all, I'd expect to lose it.
    Even in case the Football organizations of Ukraine tell that these matches was fixed, I will submit the claim on the betfair company as it has to prove that I knew that these matches was fixed. And they won't be able to prove it therefore I didn't know anything about these matches and made a bets not all the money.

I already wrote here and the betfair companies that they if think that in Ukraine such corruption let money will return and doesn't give Ukraine the First league. And this company behaves as thieves.
    Last edited by stepanko86; 01-07-13 at 04:30 PM.

stepanko86

Quote Originally Posted by dontknowhowtobet View Post
    You guys simply don't understand different mentality other than your fuking American mentality. You are jumping into so many irrelevant issues like taxes - WHAT DA FUK ??

Come on gimme a break, why the fuk you don't even know where Russia is on the map, and you can't speak a 2nd language, and you eat doughnuts all day, getting weight, not exercising, not eating healthy, and then you think you can try to educate people who are not from your country, having a bit more brains than you ... and trust me, the chicks in Ukraine are much hotter than the ones in America... the only good looking chicks in America are latinas, because they come from LATIN America and they are able to speak 2 languages ... but pure Americans like you are so idiots making FOOLS out of themselves ... gimme a god damn break man ... you go to Ukraine for 1 day, you won't survive there ... good luck using a dictionary spasiva
    In that that Americans don't recognize other mentality except the you are right for 100%. I here decided to tell people that the betfair company can take away their money and they write to me about taxes. Idiots these Americans.

В том что американцы не признают другого менталитета кроме своего вы правы на 100%. Я здесь решил сказать людям что компания betfair может забрать их деньги а они мне пишут про налоги. Идиоты эти американцы.

sharlataans
    sharlataans's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2614

Go watch your next Zadornov show

stepanko86

Quote Originally Posted by sharlataans View Post
    Go watch your next Zadornov show
    I looked at everything and I completely agree with it

ChewFu
    ChewFu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Quote Originally Posted by stepanko86 View Post
    Even in case the Football organizations of Ukraine tell that these matches was fixed, I will submit the claim on the betfair company as it has to prove that I knew that these matches was fixed.
    No, it doesn't. If the Ukrainian FA rules that the matches were fixed, Betfair can void all bets based on this ruling.

dontknowhowtobet

Quote Originally Posted by BaggioFan View Post
    dontknowhowtobet , stop trolling this topic
    Go fuk yourself.

dontknowhowtobet

No, it doesn't. If the Ukrainian FA rules that the matches were fixed, Betfair can void all bets based on this ruling.
    The question is why does it take them so long to obtain this information?
    The user is a RESIDENT of UKRAINE.
    He was betting on LOCAL LEAGUES of his own country.

I call it knowledge, not inside info.

BaggioFan
    BaggioFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

Go fuk yourself.
    you r ridiculous retarded troll

stepanko86

I am sure that the Football organizations in Ukraine won't tell it. Our problems there is a lot of in soccer. And such nobody will be engaged in nonsense. Whether at us the national team clearly comes from group to the World Cup 2014 in Brazil. We have problems with monetary contributions of clubs. You represent that the betfair company comes and starts talking nonsense concerning fixed matches on the basis of the big put money? I am afraid that the betfair company will simply tell that they made investigation and nothing to me will explain.

Я уверен, что Футбольные организации в Украине не скажут это. У нас много проблем в футболе. И никто не будет заниматься ерундой. Непонятно выйдет ли наша национальная сборная из группы на чемпионат мира 2014 в Бразилии. У нас есть проблемы с взносами клубов. Вы представляете это, betfair компания приезжает и начинает говорить чепуху относительно договорных матчей на основе больших поставленных денег? Я боюсь, что betfair компания просто скажет, что они провели расследование, и ничто мне не объяснит.
    Last edited by stepanko86; 01-08-13 at 05:14 AM.

stepanko86

The question is why does it take them so long to obtain this information?
    The user is a RESIDENT of UKRAINE.
    He was betting on LOCAL LEAGUES of his own country.

I call it knowledge, not inside info.
    And on what I have to made a bets? Why the betfair company allows to make a bets for these leagues? Let doesn't give the First league of the Championship of Ukraine on - to soccer. Let will give money and all. This circus they arranged offset I won't understand. I don't trust in that that they will give then money to players instead of will take away them to itself.

А на что я должен делать ставки? Почему компания betfair дает ставить деньги на эти лиги? Пусть не дает Первую лигу Чемпионата Украины по-футболу. Пусть отдаст деньги и все. Зачет этот цирк они устроили я не пойму. Я не верю в то что они потом отдадут деньги игрокам а не заберут их себе.

necro
    Update your status
    necro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

stop betting on such obscure league and you won't have any problems. It's just as simple.

kkkkk
    kkkkk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16138

Quote Originally Posted by necro View Post
    stop betting on such obscure league and you won't have any problems. It's just as simple.
    betting on obscure leagues and sports is the only proven way to gain any advantage over the field - other punters and bookmakers. if you bet on major leagues like England there no chance only you have any information the majority of people/bookmakers dont have. if everybody has same information how can you differ from other people/people's bets and how can you win more then a normal gambler(normal = means loser)? no way.

kkkkk
    kkkkk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16138

Fixed matches are the reason that Betfair is no longer able to offer betting on Greek 2nd Division, for example, as there were weekly instances of correct scores being punted into odds on, which is ridiculous if the matches were legitimate. These Ukrainian matches may or may not be fixed; only the Ukrainian FA/UEFA can make this decision
    Generally you might be right but you are not. Betfairs behavior is more then doubtfull in this direction. They removed last year juniors games becose of fairplays reasons. And now they brought them back. So betfair do what they want and the way they like it. its said every coin has 2 faces.

stepanko86

Quote Originally Posted by necro View Post
    I didn't know that the betfair company of the swine? Tomorrow I will make a bet on Manchester United Manchester City they again I will think up something. If they want troubles I to them them I will make. To me to lose anything if money doesn't give.

Откуда я мог знать, что компания betfair свиньи. Завтра я поставлю на Манчестер Юнайтед против Манчестер Сити и они что-то придумают опять. Если они хотят проблем, то я их им устрою. Мне нечего терять если деньги мне не отдадут.
    Last edited by stepanko86; 01-08-13 at 08:17 AM.

stepanko86

Quote Originally Posted by kkkkk View Post
    Generally you might be right but you are not. Betfairs behavior is more then doubtfull in this direction. They removed last year juniors games becose of fairplays reasons. And now they brought them back. So betfair do what they want and the way they like it. its said every coin has 2 faces.
    I will have legal proceedings with them if all money doesn't give me. And I will carry this case therefore it will be won for me. Video on these matches isn't present. About what you speak? What investigation from betfair? If the betfair company has more than to be engaged, these are their problems. They understand that in them there are no chances. I now wait for the decision as without the decision I can't file a lawsuit the claim. It is necessary to wait decisions and then to work. I don't doubt at all that against the betfair company I will win court.

Я с ими буду судиться если мне все деньги не отдадут. И я это дело выиграю, потому оно будет выиграно для меня. Видео по этим матчам нет. Про что вы говорите? Какое расследование со стороны betfair? Если компании betfair больше ни чем заняться, то это их проблемы. Они сами понимают что в их нет шансов. Я сейчас жду решения так как без решения я не могу подать иск в суд. Нужно дождаться решения и тогда действовать. Я даже не сомневаюсь что суд против компании betfair я выиграю.

BadAzz
    BadAzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 457

Only aspect that matters here is whether these games were fixed or not. Until that decision is made Betfair is obliged to keep those accounts frozen in case all matches need to be voided, which will always happen if an event is deemed fixed. It does not matter if you Stepanko or anyone else knew about the fix, all bets will be void. I would strongly suggest you not to hire any lawyers until the decision is made and even if then your only hope is to get the "fix decision" overruled - a very very unlikely scenario at best.

hmm, I could have gotten of much easier by simply copying what ChewFu said.

stepanko86

Quote Originally Posted by BadAzz View Post
    Only aspect that matters here is whether these games were fixed or not. Until that decision is made Betfair is obliged to keep those accounts frozen in case all matches need to be voided, which will always happen if an event is deemed fixed. It does not matter if you Stepanko or anyone else knew about the fix, all bets will be void. I would strongly suggest you not to hire any lawyers until the decision is made and even if then your only hope is to get the "fix decision" overruled - a very very unlikely scenario at best.

hmm, I could have gotten of much easier by simply copying what ChewFu said.
    And think all and thus allow these geeks to feel from the betfair company the impunity. I am sure for 99% that the football organizations of Ukraine will send the betfair company to a bum. Whether I don't know betfair to them will address or will be gathered impudence and will make decisions independently and anything to me won't explain. I will have legal proceedings then if they in an amicable way don't understand. I spoke with the manager of betfair. They in general consider Ukrainians as stupid sheep who for itself will stand can't. Let to risk not to give money. Will see I their advertizing I will make and as forgiveness will ask from me.

Так и думают все и таким образом позволяют этим подонкам с компании betfair ощущать свою безнаказанность. Я уверен на 99% что футбольные организации Украины пошлют в задницу компанию betfair. Я не знаю будет ли betfair к ним обращаться или наберется наглости и примет решения самостоятельно и ничего мне не объяснит. Буду тогда судиться если они по-хорошему не понимают. Я говорил со своим менеджером betfair. Они вообще считают Украинцев тупыми овцами которые за себя постоят не могут. Пусть рискнуть не отдать деньги. Увидят я их рекламу сделаю и как у меня прощения просить будут.

Duff85
    Getting ready for Japball
    Duff85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4007

I love how this Eastern Euro joker replies to every post. Point is dirty Eastern European scammers have made a lot of things more difficult in the betting industry. That is not to say that every Eastern Euro is a cheat or scammer, but a large percentage of the scams are coming from those backward arse former Soviet nations. I'd bet this guy is a scammer.

caveira
    caveira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1004

I never had any problems with betfair.

stepanko86

Quote Originally Posted by Duff85 View Post
    I love how this Eastern Euro joker replies to every post. Point is dirty Eastern European scammers have made a lot of things more difficult in the betting industry. That is not to say that every Eastern Euro is a cheat or scammer, but a large percentage of the scams are coming from those backward arse former Soviet nations. I'd bet this guy is a scammer.
    And you the American idiot and me to spit that you write. You envy because I won and you the loser. To you from itself it isn't ridiculous? I won money and you have an envy. To me from you it is ridiculous.

To me ridiculously to communicate here with idiots who envy. Such as you are humiliated to that that I from Ukraine. If you such cool write how many you won money. Write nonsense everyone can.
    Last edited by stepanko86; 01-10-13 at 01:53 AM.

stepanko86

Quote Originally Posted by caveira View Post
    What you good fellow. Can award with a medal you?

Duff85
    Getting ready for Japball
    Duff85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4007

Quote Originally Posted by stepanko86 View Post
    And you the American idiot and me to spit that you write. You envy because I won and you the loser. To you from itself it isn't ridiculous? I won money and you have an envy. To me from you it is ridiculous.

To me ridiculously to communicate here with idiots who envy. Such as you are humiliated to that that I from Ukraine. If you such cool write how many you won money. Write nonsense everyone can.
    Wrong again Euro. From neither the United States or Europe.

Scooter
    Scooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2064

Quote Originally Posted by caveira View Post
    So what?

brettels
    brettels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Upon once time a sense made made sense

stepanko86

Write on business instead of in order that it is simple to write nonsense.

stepanko86

Quote Originally Posted by Duff85 View Post
    Wrong again Euro. From neither the United States or Europe.
    Don't write here nonsense. I won't answer idiocy.

brettels

Lol, it's common knowledge duff is not American or a Euro!

Is stepanko the subtitles guy?

the_orangekat
    the_orangekat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

All sports are fixed, to a certain extent.

the_orangekat

And stepanko, you need to use a better Russian to English translator. The one you have isn't working for you. You talk like f-ing Yoda. If you're going to insult people in here from the US or Canada just because you're upset you got busted, learn our language, first.

'Write on business instead of in order that it is simple to write nonsense.' - WTF??????

the_orangekat

... the only good looking chicks in America are latinas, because they come from LATIN America and they are able to speak 2 languages ...
    Holy shit, you might be the most retarded human being on this entire planet. What does speaking two languages have to do with looks?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Duff85

stepanko86

I won't write anything here already. In total that I wanted wrote. Anything useful from this forum.

brettels

The brightness is strong with this one
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Duff85

First ... 45678 Last