raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15525

Quote Originally Posted by McFly86 View Post
    I'd say this was planned for some time, given that BI was apparently spamming telephone numbers of the other book's players
    I missed this, what happened here?

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    I think that 7red and BI are connected and that EZStreet is separate ownership.
    yeah i thought that as well

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

I actually posted that I thought BI and EZ were related months even before this thread started. There was something fishy that I can't remember now. Seems that post has disapeared from the history books, unless i'm not searching for the right key words. I just remember when this thread came out I remembered posting something similar months and months before the thread. These two books have been connected for a LONG time. Not just since July. This whole thing is a huge fckin scam, orchestrated by this group of books and SBR. I didn't lose anything in this, or I'd probably be much more pissed. I'm sorry for those that did.

bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    I actually posted that I thought BI and EZ were related months even before this thread started. There was something fishy that I can't remember now. Seems that post has disapeared from the history books, unless i'm not searching for the right key words. I just remember when this thread came out I remembered posting something similar months and months before the thread. These two books have been connected for a LONG time. Not just since July. This whole thing is a huge fckin scam, orchestrated by this group of books and SBR. I didn't lose anything in this, or I'd probably be much more pissed. I'm sorry for those that did.
    if I was EZ street and I had 0 to do with the betislands fiasco, I would be the last book to offer the "bailout" (betislands bonus). I would do everything I can to make sure that there is 0 relationship between us. Its is basically the only book out there where a "bailout" looks bad for that book.

sneak-a-peak
    sneak-a-peak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by bubba View Post
    if I was EZ street and I had 0 to do with the betislands fiasco, I would be the last book to offer the "bailout" (betislands bonus). I would do everything I can to make sure that there is 0 relationship between us. Its is basically the only book out there where a "bailout" looks bad for that book.
    ya its starting to look very obvious this was planned for a while

i still dont understand how a book that had that much volume of deposits could not turn it around and instead just completely disappears..... overnight

they never took any precautions on trying to turn it around

they went from B to F literally overnight

it is still unbelievable how this is continuing to unfold

jcygts6
    Scared $$ Dont make $$
    jcygts6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 579

Dear former Betislands customer,
    After BetIslands ceased operations this week, players have been left wondering about their deposits and winnings and BI employees without a paycheck. While there has been plenty of finger pointing going around, EZ Street has decided to step up and try to help as many people as possible affected by this situation.
    Prior to the closure of BI, we attempted to step in and save it, but we were unable to obtain a proper audit of the nearly 2 million in account balances. There were multiple reasons for this, including poor management and a high number of sharps, bonus manipulators and syndicate players.
    Because of this, a blanket bailout program is not feasible as certain accounts, identities, deposits and balances can never be truly verified. We understand that some will not be happy to hear this, but we want to be upfront so there are no unrealistic expectations.
    We have spent the past week working on details of a possible bailout program. We hope this program will help brighten the holidays for both players and ex-employees.
    We are sending you this invitation email to be a part of the BI Bailout. To help expedite the situation we are offering employment to ex-BI account managers and customer service workers. Please call us at 888 707 6085 and our account managers will guide you through the process. We really want to be able to hear from you and help you in a personalized fashion.
    The Bailout Proposal is as follows:

- Is by invitation only and will be conducted on an account by account basis

- 
Up to 100% of the verifiable balance from BetIslands credited to an EZStreet account (cash not freeplay). Verifiable balances do NOT include previous bonuses and freeplay credits by BI.
    - 
Customer must make a deposit with EZ Street for 50% of their verifiable BetIslands balance.
    - Rollover will be BI balance+ EZ Deposit x 15 times rollover

- Payouts tied to this Bailout will be ineligible for our free Tuesday payout program. Customers have the choice of requesting two P2P transactions or one $2500 check payment per week. after that normal payout rules will apply. 

- All customers that participate in this offer must provide ID and verify contact information to avoid future claims 
as well as for security purposes.

- We reserve the right to terminate this offer without notice, close the account(s) and return player deposit(s) if we find that any professional betting groups, players with multiple accounts or any kind of players conducting fraudulent activities have infiltrated our bailout proposal.
    - We understand it’s a tough time of the year so we will work with those that do not have the 50% deposit please call so we can work with you individually.
    - The bailout offer will expire on Sunday January 20th, 2013.
    We have partnered with the RX sports forum to document that everyone that has been invited to participate has been given everything they were promised in a professional and timely manner. Because so many players have been affected it will take us a few days to get to all of you.
    Happy Holidays!
    Ezstreetsports.com
    888 707 6085

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Worried about BetIslands employees without a paycheck???? Yes Im sure thats what the players are worried about

touchback
    touchback's Avatar Become A Pro!

Man... all related, yayayayaya we know. Stick a fork in it this thread is done.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Worried about BetIslands employees without a paycheck???? Yes Im sure thats what the players are worried about

Spare a thought for them in this difficult period. They may have even had to move desks in the same room. Simply brutal.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: yisman, and SlickRick1382

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by HeeeHAWWWW View Post
    Spare a thought for them in this difficult period. They may have even had to move desks in the same room. Simply brutal.
    I apologize, how could I be so selfish thinking only of the 2 million they stole from us in dropping from B to doors closed within a 5 minute period.

I hope no one from BetIslands missed a paycheck during this stressful week while BetIslands robbed all their winners and invited all their suckers to transfer their accounts (minus any freeplays or bonuses they were owed of course) to EZStreet with a 50% additional deposit and 15x rollover required

rcene
    rcene's Avatar Become A Pro!

Saloon this shit. Thread is done.

sneak-a-peak
    sneak-a-peak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

They are who we thought they were!
    Attached Images  

BranchDavidian
    BranchDavidian's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rcene View Post
    First day here, and already giving instructions?

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by touchback View Post

Derp
    Derp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 439

Blatant and shameless extortion from sleazythiefsports.com. They were prosessing the deposits and payouts for BI for months. They cut Jon loose, hung him out as the fall guy and kept the money. Now they are cherry picking the accounts. Robbing the sharps outright and giving the squares a 15 x roll if they send them MORE money. Sadly people will fall for this scam even though it is obviously more blackmail than bailout.

un-F$#KING-real, these guys make me sick!
    Points Awarded:

SlickRick1382 gave Derp 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

princecharles gave Derp 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SlickRick1382
    If hustlin' is a must; be Sosa, not Tony
    SlickRick1382's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11517

Quote Originally Posted by Derp View Post
    Blatant and shameless extortion from sleazythiefsports.com. They were prosessing the deposits and payouts for BI for months. They cut Jon loose, hung him out as the fall guy and kept the money. Now they are cherry picking the accounts. Robbing the sharps outright and giving the squares a 15 x roll if they send them MORE money. Sadly people will fall for this scam even though it is obviously more blackmail than bailout.

Which leads us all to believe the higher ups knew much more than they let on and are complicit in what happened. Their actions are pretty criminal if you ask me ....

BranchDavidian
    BranchDavidian's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Derp View Post

This seems to spot on. EZ claims that they can't take the sharp accounts. I was not on the sharp list, but did have a large balance. I have an EZ account, empty, but have not received the bailout e-mail. So, it looks like they don't want people that were ahead, either.

bettilimbroke999

The shit gets deeper and deeper at BetIslands

Triumph
    Triumph's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7768

i should have seen the big picture behind this thread

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38553

Oka

polskboy
    polskboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 434

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    I know Jon, the owner of BetIslands... I've known him for several years. I assure you, Betislands (and Jon) have nothing to do with those other books.
    hahahahahahahahahahahaahha so you guys know each other?that explains everything.

touchback

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    Originally Posted by touchback

Originally Posted by rcene

Yisman... I can see your deductive reasoning process but I assure you that I lack the time or motivation to create a new email account, proxy account and ghost op account to reiterate on the redundant. A better process of deduction would of been cross analysis of previous posts from both ops to compare communicative content an styles and then draw a non pontificated assumption... but at least someone is keeping an eye out for thread manipulation. Way to much bullsh$t lately so kudos to you. Peace

princecharles
    princecharles's Avatar Become A Pro!

originally posted by touchback
    man... All related, yayayayaya we know. Stick a fork in it this thread is done.

originally posted by rcene
    saloon this shit. Thread is done.

yisman... I can see your deductive reasoning process but i assure you that i lack the time or motivation to create a new email account, proxy account and ghost op account to reiterate on the redundant. A better process of deduction would of been cross analysis of previous posts from both ops to compare communicative content an styles and then draw a non pontificated assumption... But at least someone is keeping an eye out for thread manipulation. Way to much bullsh$t lately so kudos to you. Peace

you city folk sure do use dem big words.

Got me one nasty paper cut lookin in da dictonary fo dose words you usin.

Triumph
    Triumph's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7768

Im not giving up on my betislands Money just yet. By examining this thread i see the core of the roten apple.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Originally Posted by touchback

Originally Posted by rcene

Yisman... I can see your deductive reasoning process but I assure you that I lack the time or motivation to create a new email account, proxy account and ghost op account to reiterate on the redundant. A better process of deduction would of been cross analysis of previous posts from both ops to compare communicative content an styles and then draw a non pontificated assumption... but at least someone is keeping an eye out for thread manipulation. Way to much bullsh$t lately so kudos to you. Peace
    That's actually not what I was saying. I was scratching my head as to why people want to kill off this thread.

This thread should live forever.

Mr. Jones
    Mr. Jones's Avatar Become A Pro!

Go Fukk Yourself!

Mr. Jones
    Mr. Jones's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stick the fork in your ass!

touchback

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jones View Post
    Stick the fork in your ass!
    Fair enough Jones... I know you are still burning from that bitter ass pill you have had to swallow. After further reflection I am in agreement with you an some others about this thread. They brought it upon themselves and deserve the heat, karma is a bitch. I am a good tactician but a better strategist, which motivated my post. A resolution that is equitable to the group considering going out on a limb to help the BI players that were screwed and also reasonable to the players is not getting the traction needed because of certain data that is required to make an offer that is fair to both groups. My line of thinking is that if the sh1t slinging were to lesson slightly it might motivate certain parties to be more forthcoming. The thread has served its purpose and then some and is now just a platform to add additional salt to the worst wound in onshore and offshore relations I have seen in a decade. A few others and I do not have to participate and inject time and effort to this situation for possible resolution but I can´t speak for the others on the forum only for myself. This business was always about respect and it can be again... it has been contaminated by many oppurtunists in the last 2 decades and it is a shame. They were and are greedy but the players also suffer from the same greed and have made these unsustainable business models temporarily possible to the detriment of all involved in the last 20 years. I feel like I am constantly going to the pediatrician to fine tune formula... it is what it is. If I can help I will. If it does not pan out it will not be from lack of effort from me. So have at it, throw down... I would be pissed too. But the fork in my ass... we that are straight have gotten it as well from the amount of money that has pulled out and the strain on our processors... can´t blame any of them. I would do the same but it is a difficult situation and the season was the worst in a decade or more. The service I consult with is run well and had, has, and will have the reserves to cover though it is a pain to replace burned out processors which is now slowing us down now as well... will do my best.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by D@rr3n View Post
    Hey Jon, you are a scumbag and a f... liar!!! i worked for you and Oscar over at 7RedSports and and they are all the same... you may be "Nick" over there at EzStreet and 7RedSports but you still Jon.. I quit over there because of the constant lies and scumbag management.

regards
    Quote Originally Posted by Prettyboy View Post
    Im with D@rr3n, I use to work there too, and Yes, they are all the same, those three books are the same shit. BetIslands is not in the same building, but Jon is co owner of 7red, wich is also the same as EZstreet. Why is it so hard for you guys to admit it? Its not a big deal, is it?
    From July...

Whoops
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 01-04-13 at 10:23 PM.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post
    Jon runs a good business. Even when he ran wagerchief he was public on the forums. He'd always address every issue that arose.
    The way you guys used to blow Jon in every thread is embarrassing....maybe the posters ARE responsible for this fiasco, every thread I've seen before they closed doors is just poster after poster fightin over "Jon's" load

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by 7RedFred View Post
    Dear 7Red Customers & SBRer's,

7Red's operations have no affiliation with Betislands and has in no way been affected by their recently announced collapse. It is business as usual at 7Red. Wagers are being accepted and payouts are being processed quickly and professionally. As with many things related to Betislands word of our merger by Jon was riddled with half-truths and grossly exaggerated. Betislands and Jon approached us about a potential merger but as you can see he had no money to run his business let alone buy ours. We will be here as always to support our customers and do everything possible to make you proud to say you do business with 7Red.

Sincerely,
    7RedFred
    Can I get a ** name I want to send a fat deposit?

NobodyUKnow
    NobodyUKnow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1394

"Jon is the owner of BetIslands" ......oh wait, he's really not! "7Red and EZStreet have no connection"....oh wait, they do! "7Red and EzScam and BI have no connection!" Ooops...they do!

Must be lots of fun to live in Costa Rica and drink a few beers at night with fellow scammers and liars while laughing at the USA dumbasses who trusted their money with a lot of lowly scum. Sounds like a real good time, at least for a while.

I have no connection at all to these losers but I know someone who was stiffed for 6 figures and is looking to be made whole and really quickly.

JasonDC
    JasonDC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 238

Quote Originally Posted by NobodyUKnow View Post
    "Jon is the owner of BetIslands" ......oh wait, he's really not! "7Red and EZStreet have no connection"....oh wait, they do! "7Red and EzScam and BI have no connection!" Ooops...they do!

Must be lots of fun to live in Costa Rica and drink a few beers at night with fellow scammers and liars while laughing at the USA dumbasses who trusted their money with a lot of lowly scum. Sounds like a real good time, at least for a while.

I have no connection at all to these losers but I know someone who was stiffed for 6 figures and is looking to be made whole and really quickly.
    I have a pretty good feeling that the only thing your friend is going to get is bad news and even that wont come quickly. Around these parts they like to drag things out for several weeks before delivering bad news.

bettilimbroke999

6 figure debt by an illegal scambook in a 3rd world country where avg income is about 500/month....es no bueno

JasonDC
    JasonDC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 238

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    6 figure debt by an illegal scambook in a 3rd world country where avg income is about 500/month....es no bueno
    And the $500 a month is for the lucky ones who can actually find jobs.

First ... 234567 Last