dward1030
    dward1030's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Update: approved 4/16 for 2700 and still waiting...

JohnnyAngel
    JohnnyAngel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Spoke with Ray this afternoon and he said he is "CONFIDENT" I'll get tracking info this week from 4/16 and 4/19 payout for $3k, even more specifically by TUESDAY. Sure hope he is correct. Will keep everyone posted.

Honeybadger
    Honeybadger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 777

Just wanted to post an updated on my mid April payout requests. I spoke with CS this morning and was put on hold for quite awhile. Rapheal had (somewhat) good news as my 4/14 approval, 4/15 approval - checks have been cut, just waiting on tracking #'s. Also have an approved withdrawal for 4/18 - no check cut yet.

JohnnyAngel

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybadger View Post
    Just wanted to post an updated on my mid April payout requests. I spoke with CS this morning and was put on hold for quite awhile. Rapheal had (somewhat) good news as my 4/14 approval, 4/15 approval - checks have been cut, just waiting on tracking #'s. Also have an approved withdrawal for 4/18 - no check cut yet.
    What exactly do you mean by "check cut" but no tracking #'s??? As I'm understood once the check is processed ("cut") by the 3rd party you can see the web bill assigned to destination, which in turn is the tracking #.. Just wondering what "check cut" means in terms of recieving

Honeybadger

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyAngel View Post
    What exactly do you mean by "check cut" but no tracking #'s??? As I'm understood once the check is processed ("cut") by the 3rd party you can see the web bill assigned to destination, which in turn is the tracking #.. Just wondering what "check cut" means in terms of recieving
    I understand it as they can actually see the check/checks have been made payable to me and assigned to a courier. After multiple phone calls/emails I have been told "call next week", "maybe the end of this week" and have not recd a commitment from them. This is the first actual confirmation that these payouts are making progress.

marcojuiceman
    marcojuiceman's Avatar Become A Pro!

The only question everyone has to ask themselves has any player learned from this situation??

JoeyG88
    JoeyG88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

just called bovada today. my payout was approved 4/18/2012. for 770.00. have yet to recieve check or tracking number. I have been told originally it would take 15 buisness days. I'm on buisness day 33 from what she told me on the phone you can try calling back next Monday to see if they have my information available. this is bullshiT. I will never use this site again. they told me it was due to third party and another time they said they don't even know. I hope we all get paid!!!

Khiaao
    Khiaao's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

sucks

Nate728
    Nate728's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

Got my check today and just deposit it, let's see if it clears. So far so good. Now waiting for the next 3 checks that's suppose to come every week.

creed
    creed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1050

I have a small balance at bovada ,bodog or what ever ..With all these slow pays. is it possible to know how much money is being slowed paid?

CeNing
    CeNing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

I hope I get my tracking number this week

helpplease
    helpplease's Avatar Become A Pro!

I swear to god I will kill these motha fkas if I ever went for a vacation to Costa Rica .. If I was owed ANY amount of money and I`ve yet to be payed .. I`d honestly will go there and shoot them dead .. some might say I am harsh but I just say I set examples so the mother fkas pay up the money they owe on time next time . BITCH

dww123
    dww123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9200

Quote Originally Posted by helpplease View Post
    I swear to god I will kill these motha fkas if I ever went for a vacation to Costa Rica .. If I was owed ANY amount of money and I`ve yet to be payed .. I`d honestly will go there and shoot them dead .. some might say I am harsh but I just say I set examples so the mother fkas pay up the money they owe on time next time . BITCH
    Bovada is run by the Morris Mohawk Gaming Group, which is located in Quebec. So you would need to vacation in Canada in order to shoot them dead, not Costa Rica.

helpplease
    helpplease's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dww123 View Post
    Bovada is run by the Morris Mohawk Gaming Group, which is located in Quebec. So you would need to vacation in Canada in order to shoot them dead, not Costa Rica.
    fortunately I am not dumb enough to have money there .. but they were giving me the run around in terms of being payed I am always a door step away since I live in Canada !!

Nate728

My first check of $3000 went through!!! So looks like Bovada does pay, just takes forever..... now let's see if the next 3 checks comes every week as they stated.

parkerdanny16
    parkerdanny16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

has anyone else emailed them lately i did yesterday and today but they didnt anwser either one

sushilover
    sushilover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybadger View Post
    honeybadger, we r in the same boat as far as length of time we been waiting. 4/14 approval for me. do you even believe the part about them cutting the check but not giving you the tracking #? i do know from reading this forum and one on two plus two that we SHOULD be getting our tracking #'s soon because it seems the dates that some are receiving their checks are close to our date. i wish i was a fly on the wall of what bovada is saying to this payment processor because this situation is causing them to lose business. its too bad that only a small percentage of people even read this kind of forums.

goblue12
    goblue12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 453

Requested a payout last week.

I'll consider myself lucky if I get paid before the end of July.

Well worth it, their lines are that bad.

Cheme82
    Cheme82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2447

Quote Originally Posted by helpplease View Post
    fortunately I am not dumb enough to have money there .. but they were giving me the run around in terms of being payed I am always a door step away since I live in Canada !!
    I thought Canadians were supposed to be nice people. And you are here threatening to kill people over money.

visualrealism
    visualrealism's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 684

Got approved on April 17th, for $300. No luck. I have officially given up. Best of luck to those are struggling as well. **** bovada.

Honeybadger

Quote Originally Posted by sushilover View Post
    honeybadger, we r in the same boat as far as length of time we been waiting. 4/14 approval for me. do you even believe the part about them cutting the check but not giving you the tracking #? i do know from reading this forum and one on two plus two that we SHOULD be getting our tracking #'s soon because it seems the dates that some are receiving their checks are close to our date. i wish i was a fly on the wall of what bovada is saying to this payment processor because this situation is causing them to lose business. its too bad that only a small percentage of people even read this kind of forums.
    yesterday when I spoke with CS they put me on hold for approximately 5 minutes. He said he had somewhat good news that a check had been cut/negotiated and assigned to a courier service, just don't know which one yet. It's the most positive they have been with me since I started calling the second week in May. Prior conversations were always excuses, "we can't give you an estimate" and so on. I feel very confident that the mid April payouts will get tracking numbers this week. I check my Bovada email morning and evening and will post track info as soon as I get it.

Khiaao

Sucks

Nate728

visualrealism, trust me I was in the same boat as everyone else here, but mine was approved April 11th and I just received my first check yesterday and it cleared this morning. So maybe you'll receive something towards the end of the week or sometime next week.... took about 37 business days to get a tracking # though, a hell of a long time.

Khiaao

Quote Originally Posted by Nate728 View Post
    visualrealism, trust me I was in the same boat as everyone else here, but mine was approved April 11th and I just received my first check yesterday and it cleared this morning. So maybe you'll receive something towards the end of the week or sometime next week.... took about 37 business days to get a tracking # though, a hell of a long time.
    Glad you got yours and it cleared, but that is still a looong time to be waiting for payment, sorry to say but I wont be using them for my big Belmont betting this weekend.

godogs#1
    godogs#1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Still waiting since 4-14. Glad to hear that someone close to that date has gotten a check but you really don't know if it clears until a couple of weeks. I know this because one of my bodog/bovada checks bounced and I did not have the money deducted from my bank account until about two weeks later. They did eventually send me a good check though so I am keeping my faith.

Mann05
    Mann05's Avatar Become A Pro!

bovada payouts

My first post here and with good cause. I am a 4/11 request date, 4/15 approval date. I received my tracking number the night of 6/5. It felt like an eternity but now I have hope. I will keep all updated!

skyla316
    skyla316's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am still waiting for a tracking number since 4/19. Ive heard every excuse you can from them. I have given up on the money but am bashing Bovada at every forum I can from now on

parkerdanny16

johnnyangel did u recieve your tracking # today

parkerdanny16

i talked to ray again today and he said he belives i will get my tracking number next week

Khiaao

Glad to hear April is moving so my 5/5 approval will be probably another month and a half at least

marcojuiceman
    marcojuiceman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Khiaao View Post
    Glad to hear April is moving so my 5/5 approval will be probably another month and a half at least

You just cannot make this shit up""
    A fukkin month for a payout
    Get out why you can the ship is sinking
    Hopefully all you guys get paid

sushilover
    sushilover's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mann05 View Post
    My first post here and with good cause. I am a 4/11 request date, 4/15 approval date. I received my tracking number the night of 6/5. It felt like an eternity but now I have hope. I will keep all updated!
    i dont understand how this happens. i put mine in 4/12 and got approved on 4/14. and still no tracking # ! this is 37 business days today. i thought they were going in order? i better get a tracking # soon otherwise i will have to call these clowns and bitch again. sad part is, the person you bitch to, it usually isnt their fault so i feel kinda bad. so frustrating.

JohnnyAngel

Quote Originally Posted by parkerdanny16 View Post
    johnnyangel did u recieve your tracking # today
    Still NOTHING! Spoke with Ray again yesterday (as he promised he'd call) and he said he's VERY confident I will still get the tracking info no later than Friday (36 Business Days Now). He is supposed to call Thursday if no info is received. Anyone recieve a payout from between 4/16-4/23 yet??

Honeybadger

Yeah sushilover, we were both approved 4/14 and there have been multiple payouts sent after this date. We could get our checks before we even receive tracking info. That's happened to me before.

Honeybadger

Someone on 2p2 reports receiving tracking info today with approval of 4/15. I think we are very close to getting our checks

First ... 9101112131415 ... Last