spiderdrinks
    spiderdrinks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

5dimes

Im calling and its saying "the wireless customer I am trying to reach is unavailable" and the website seems to be down. Is anybody else having problems?

i4jelway7
    i4jelway7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4273

website works for me

spiderdrinks

it seems to be o.k now, phone lines are def down though

spiderdrinks

I definitely have to say 5dimes is not nearly as good as bookmaker, at 5dimes some of the customer service guys answer the phones as if you are bothering them. Bookmaker far better moblie site too. Not a huge deal that they are rude I just tell them to watch there ******* attitide but it shouldnt be like that.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

what r the mirror sites

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

Horrific customer service but by far the best book in the industry

Not trying to make friends just trying to get paid

lovetobet
    lovetobet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2200

Interesting I've always had very polite people on live chat. Super helpful, patient, polite, the whole deal. And I've been with them for quite a while and used live chat many, many times.

spiderdrinks

Agreed live chat they are usually very friendly, just some of the reps on the phone are @%&*&. I usually play with Bookmaker for this reason and if they make a mistake (give a processor thats closed and you miss a play because of it etc..) they will try an compensate for it, 5dimes will tell you to screw yourself. Oh I was promised a bonus then told I was not eligible after my deposit, I was told too bad but Bookmaker would have done the right thing. Its just little things I know but its appreciated when a book tries to do the right thing or at least they are polite. Im just curious what makes 5dimes better than Booknmaker, Im not saying they arent but just curious as to why people say they are?