Hollywood
    Hollywood's Avatar Become A Pro!

Czech Republic/Turkey

Under 2.5 is again the play. Neither team will want to be too aggressive to make sure they don't get burnt because they know if they get down by one that could be the tournament for them. Cech is one of the top keepers in the world, if not the top. Turkey will have a hard time getting one past him, especially since I expect them to play a very defensive game knowing that once it gets to PK's it's a toss up on who wins. The Turkish keeper has been brilliant for the most part in Turkey's first two matches and was the main reason they were in the Portugal game for so long.

Once the first goal goes in the game should open up a bit as the trailing team will have to be aggressive to try and get the tying goal, but the leading team should start playing more of a possession game, basically just trying to keep the ball away from the opposition even if it means playing in their own half for long periods of time just passing back and forth (so pretty much what Greece normally does for offense). Expect more defensive players to come into the game around the 65th-70th minute for the team that is leading, and possibly even a more defensive formation.

I fully expect this game to be 1-0 late and possibly a second goal by either the trailing team while they are pressing and being aggressive or a second goal by the leading team off a counter attack as we've so often seen in this tournament. Either way I expect a defensive game with so much on the line.

fifawcs
    fifawcs's Avatar Become A Pro!

I took the Czech Republic. Turkey got lucky versus Switzerland.

ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

i will take czech too. i htink they are better. turkey did get a bit lucky

scoob40
    scoob40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1429

Quote Originally Posted by fifawcs View Post
    I took the Czech Republic. Turkey got lucky versus Switzerland.
    Ditto. -160 with draw no bet.