krigaren
    krigaren's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone had this problem before regarding goal before a certain time?

Hey
    Today i had 50$ on barcelona to score before minute 10. They litterally scored 09.59. Watching the replay you can see the ball is clearly in 09.59 and as it turns over to 10.00 the ball is allready hitting the back of the net.

So i won my bet? No, la liga decided it was 10.00 (even thou offical time clock clearly shows its in 09.59).
    I offcorse contacted the betting company, who basicly said they just go by the official result.

I dont really think its possible to contact la liga and have them look over it again right? ;D

cashin81
    hvob
    cashin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2510

tough one. I guess whilst the ball did cross the line at 9,59, it would have been called a goal a second or two after..

the guys who had goal after 10 or goal between 10-20 or whatever, would be happy, so its not the book wanting to fk you over.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9563

I'm surprised they would use La Liga data for goal score times.

Most books subscribe to an incident feed service so they can get exact times for everything. Not enough info published by the league.

cashin81
    hvob
    cashin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2510

william hill used to let you see the gameboard after the game has finished, to check times and things..

but their results service stopped showing the board a while ago

likely it would have showed 11