lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

Belgium U21 v Italy U21

anyone playin this match

odds look good enough, belgium are 4-0-0 and with a win here will be set as no1. For example they have players like: Bruno (Anderlecht), Batshuayi (Standard), Vetokele (Copenhagen), M'Poku (Standard), Hazard (Zulte-Waregem), De Bock (Club Brugge), Arslanagic (Standard) etc. All in all one very good team.

Italy in the roster have not so famous players. Mostly are from Seria B. They have 1-0-1 so far. They lost at home ground from Belgium 1:3. IN second round they won against Cyprus 0:2 (two late goals). On the last EURO U21 competition where they reached the finals and lost from Spain - they had many great players from top teams. But now they have much weaker roster. I think that their maximum is second place.

Belgium U21 2.25 v Italy U21 3.00

andy888888
    andy888888's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah Italy u21 look a lot poor under di biaggio as manager, unlike devis mangia and Ferrara before him, i fancy belgium myself, also if i remember correctly the last time these 2 sides met, belgium won that, or that may have been u19s i can't remember
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lucasdawg