addictedto
    addictedto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

I know who the legit posters are and it's pity they've gone away and not posting here anymore.

AussiePunter123
    AussiePunter123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1298

Quote Originally Posted by sergiudec View Post
    It's the same I noticed and when I confronted him, he said he posts "decoys for you chumps" and he doesn't bet the games. Makes you sick. Now I ain't falling for this charade but there's plenty of new users which tail these nonsense rants and get burned as we've seen it.

Thread was giving away winners from legit people but now it's just the occasional trolls and this dude with his worthless rants...

Lame is less said it's outright miserable.
    The 'decoys for you chumps' was a sarcastic throw-away line because all you jokers seem to do in here is abuse/make fun of people.

I have posted many winners in this thread, more than both of you, so I find it a bit rich for both of you to complain.

In this game, nothing is guaranteed. If you come in here and tail people, without doing your own research, then you can hardly blame me if the bet loses. If I throw a dog a bone, I don't want to know if it tastes good or not.

You jokers just clog up the thread with anti-Sarah Palin rubbish which is more irritating and LAME than anything I post.

You jokers need to be quiet and post some damn plays.

AussiePunter123

Quote Originally Posted by addictedto View Post
    I know who the legit posters are and it's pity they've gone away and not posting here anymore.
    Who are the legit ones you speak off then?

AussiePunter123

It's the same I noticed and when I confronted him, he said he posts "decoys for you chumps" and he doesn't bet the games. Makes you sick. Now I ain't falling for this charade but there's plenty of new users which tail these nonsense rants and get burned as we've seen it.

Thread was giving away winners from legit people but now it's just the occasional trolls and this dude with his worthless rants...

Lame is less said it's outright miserable.
    Hate leeches like you. Come in here thinking you can print money and get all shitty when you realize that you have to do your own work and can't just leech.

addictedto

Quote Originally Posted by AussiePunter123 View Post
    I have posted many winners in this thread, more than both of you, so I find it a bit rich for both of you to complain.

You sure about that LOL
    Dunno about your winners, but you at least made me laugh.

AussiePunter123

Dude posts emoticons on internet forum = Loser.

addictedto

Don't make me record your picks - you would be on negative.

Or wait, those you lost actually you couldn't bet in real life because your bookie didn't offer it, you managed to really bet only your winners.

AussiePunter123

Don't make me record your picks - you would be on negative.

Or wait, those you lost actually you couldn't bet in real life because your bookie didn't offer it, you managed to really bet only your winners.
    Quite happy to tail me in that Indian game weren't you. Dont bite the hand that feeds you jerk.

addictedto

Yeah I tailed 1 game where there was certain line movement that fits my creteria. I have posted loads of winners more than you so STFU.

AussiePunter123

Bang, thanks to Aussie

haha. This is what you posted you absolute plonker.

Just shows you are as weak as piss, just follow the crowd and try and fit in by slagging me off because that other joker started getting into me.

Absolute plonker.

AussiePunter123

Yeah I tailed 1 game where there was certain line movement that fits my creteria. I have posted loads of winners more than you so STFU.
    Why don't you STFU.

AussiePunter123

Shut up mate, and go and find some plays and post them in here.

Marsa7a
    Marsa7a's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 357

Guys please stop, we are all here to beat the fu*king bookies.. Fight against them not each other!

AussiePunter123

Quote Originally Posted by Marsa7a View Post
    Guys please stop, we are all here to beat the fu*king bookies.. Fight against them not each other!
    I agree mate. Just gets annoying when I post all my plays in good faith, expecting to win, and then having people slag me off when they don't win.

Hart
    Hart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3280

I agree mate. Just gets annoying when I post all my plays in good faith, expecting to win, and then having people slag me off when they don't win.
    You post plays that you don't even bet yourself, that's just plain misleading.

saibot
    saibot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Super League » Changchun Yatai - Shandong Luneng

Big drop on the home team for the double chance 1X @ 2.30.

Home team has lost 1 game out of its last 6 at home.

Away team has won 2 out of its last 6 away games.

23% drop on double chance 1x.
    1-0 FT

Thanks!

AussiePunter123

Super League » Changchun Yatai - Shandong Luneng

Big drop on the home team for the double chance 1X @ 2.30.

Home team has lost 1 game out of its last 6 at home.

Away team has won 2 out of its last 6 away games.

23% drop on double chance 1x.

Boom baby. 1-0

Cop that AddictedTo.

TAKE THAT. AND TAKE IT QUICKLY.

AussiePunter123

Quote Originally Posted by Hart View Post
    You post plays that you don't even bet yourself, that's just plain misleading.
    Only because my bookie is shit and doesn't have all the leagues.

saibot
    saibot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Boom baby. 1-0

Cop that AddictedTo.

Thanks!

sergiudec
    sergiudec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

dude you went like 2-20 in 2 days last week and I ain't seen you going 20-2 since then. Not to mention the poor way of capping games you just jump on falling odds and you were known to edit your posts etc etc. Just have a look at your own thread where you went 1-10 last weekend and after it you posted an imaginary AFL record of +3 units.

That is not fair to folks which tail you as we;ve seen. Nobody asks you to post plays - no plays are better than plays capped from your dartboard and the bottom line is that you clog this space with your nonsense.

AussiePunter123

dude you went like 2-20 in 2 days last week and I ain't seen you going 20-2 since then. Not to mention the poor way of capping games you just jump on falling odds and you were known to edit your posts etc etc. Just have a look at your own thread where you went 1-10 last weekend and after it you posted an imaginary AFL record of +3 units.

That is not fair to folks which tail you as we;ve seen. Nobody asks you to post plays - no plays are better than plays capped from your dartboard and the bottom line is that you clog this space with your nonsense.
    I post plays on my thread for my own record keeping purposes, the AFL bet was put down by me as this shows.

27 Apr 14, 15:49
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]tweet[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]won[/COLOR]
    (Alternate Line) Port Adelaide Port Adelaide vs Geelong
    • Bet number:315807382
    • Win/Place:No
    • Price to Win:$2.30
    • Stake Win:$0.50
    • Payout Win:$1.15

• Price to Place:-
    • Stake Place:-
    • Payout Place:

AussiePunter123

I don't ask anyone to tail me. I can count the number of times I have tailed someone off here on one hand. If you blindly tail, then you get no sympathy from me if you burn your cash or bet beyond your means.

Every play I have posted on these forums has been because I thought it would win - but I know that the nature of the game is that sometimes you are going to get burnt.

Sure, I had a crap few days over on my thread but that is the nature of the game. I bet you have you had bad days as well, but you don't post your plays on here so no-one ever knows. At least I am man enough to post my plays for all to see, not just the odd play like yourself.

I don't give a stuff if you tail me and get burnt. As I said previously, nothing is free or guaranteed. Don't whinge to me if you get burnt.

sergiudec
    sergiudec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

So let me get this right - in this thread you post decoys for chumps and in the other you do your own record keeping.

I'm not sure if you know the purpose of this forum section or if you read the forum rules before posting, but it states clear that this is no place for either actions that you're doing right now. For record keeping there is a spreadsheet and as far as posting decoys for chumps that is really low treatment and disrespect to fellow users.

If you were really that bad I would just be silent and fade you, but you simply do not post anything which has value, positive nor negative.

No offence but this is what I've concluded after seeing you spewing left and right plays from 100 leagues and 100 markets. Anybody can see even from space that this is just darts throwing.

No offence intended but you should reflect on what you're doing here and apply some common sense which seems like it is not so common these days.

That's all I had to say and I hope we resume to discussing value.

AussiePunter123

So let me get this right - in this thread you post decoys for chumps and in the other you do your own record keeping.

I'm not sure if you know the purpose of this forum section or if you read the forum rules before posting, but it states clear that this is no place for either actions that you're doing right now. For record keeping there is a spreadsheet and as far as posting decoys for chumps that is really low treatment and disrespect to fellow users.

If you were really that bad I would just be silent and fade you, but you simply do not post anything which has value, positive nor negative.

No offence but this is what I've concluded after seeing you spewing left and right plays from 100 leagues and 100 markets. Anybody can see even from space that this is just darts throwing.

No offence intended but you should reflect on what you're doing here and apply some common sense which seems like it is not so common these days.

That's all I had to say and I hope we resume to discussing value.
    Look mate, I enjoy reading your work. I enjoyed your corners tip and thought it was well put forward.

As I have said all along, every play I post on here I expect to win.

The 'decoys for chumps' line was tongue in cheek, sarcasm after some joker came in here giving me the big one because one of my plays lost.

I posted two China games yesterday with detailed analysis and statistics and both of them came through. I think it is harsh to just say I am throwing darts.

But each to their own. I think we can respectfully agree to disagree and, as you said, get back to discussing value.

Hart
    Hart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3280

Only because my bookie is shit and doesn't have all the leagues.
    Then CHANGE your booker.

addictedto

Boom baby. 1-0

Cop that AddictedTo.

What about the lost play you moron , where you went against the movement?

AussiePunter123

What about the lost play you moron , where you went against the movement?
    What about it? The over 2.5 call? I went against the movement yes, but it was a solid bet and it finished 1-1. Movement in odds is not a gold-plated guarantee that the respective market is going to cash.

Even a card-carrying plonker like yourself should understand that. lol.

addictedto

Originally Posted by AussiePunter123
    Over - Total Game Score (2.5) @2.30Dalian Aerbing FC vs Guizhou RStake: $ 1.00

You are again betting against the odds movement, and misleading people. Hope everyone here is smart enough to judge on his own.

It seems you just throwing away random games, cut it a bit and focus on higher moves for the favorite. Going for a 6 odd underdog, even with double chance is silly. What happened with your "rules"?

Final score 1:1. Congratulation to the winner.

addictedto

For real don't make me go back like 10 days and record your plays cause your percentage is hilarious. I doubt anyone tails you anyway, even your boyfriend Palin.

Marsa7a

Big games coming up today, stay tuned
    When you will post them mate?

addictedto

Quote Originally Posted by Marsa7a View Post
    When you will post them mate?
    When I can clearly see the scenario. And after I actually bet them, unlike the "great tipster" above.

Marsa7a

Ok, I am waiting them and hope to scale my bank little because last days aren't good

addictedto

Georgia

11' Chkherimela Kharagauli
    0-0 Mertskhali Ozurgeti
    Pick away team odds around 1.60 - 1.70

SarahPalin
    SarahPalin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

its ridiculous thats everyone hates on everyone and you wonder why no one barely posts picks here anymore

addictedto

You guys had 13 minutes to take my free money play, hope you did it. We are 1 up.

First ... 115116117118119120121 ... Last