Johndrama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

easiest money of my life

Akatana
    Akatana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

Quote Originally Posted by Johndrama View Post
    easiest money of my life

As i was watching that fixed hand ball steau penatly that was going through my mind ( easiest money of your life)

Johndrama

0.7u olhanense -0.5 @3.5 (0-0) 71'

Johndrama

3u @1.9 ac milan -1.5 ( 1-0 ) HT

Johndrama

HOLY SHIT AC MILAN BEST TEAM EVER. FUCKK YEAH CAPSLOCK.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Johndrama

Waregem +0.5 @ 2.4, 0.5u // waregem to win @ 6, 0.3u -> win +0.3
    Brugge -1; 1.25u -> draw +-0
    lokeren +0.5 @2.15; 0.7u -> loss -0.7
    anderlecht - waregem over 2.0 (0-0) 30' @ 1.9; 1u -> draw +-0
    0.5u osters +0 @ 2.00 (1-2 ) 34' -> draw +-0
    Chelsea - Everton -> everton +0.75 @ 1.9; 1u -> loss -0.5
    Tottenham - Sunderland -> Tottenham -1.75 @1.9; 1.5u // Adebayor to score anytime @ 1.9; 1u -> loss -2.5
    West Brom - Man utd -> United -0.5 @ 2.00; 1.5u -> loss -1.5
    Wigan - Aston Villa -> Aston Villa +0.5 @ 1.85; 1u -> win +0.85
    Deportivo la coruna -0.75 @ 1.97; 1.5u (0-0) 15' -> won +1.5
    tottenham -0.5 (0-0) 68' @ 1.8; 1u -> won +0.8
    Swansea -0.25 (0-1) 68' @ 1.87 ;1u -> loss -1
    Beira Mar - Sporting -> beira mar -0.5 @ 2.88; 1.5u // over 2,5 @ 1.9; 1.5u -> draw +-0
    Guimarae - Rio ave -> over 2.5; 1u -> loss -1
    Steaua bucuresti - Viitorul Constanta Over 2.5 @ 1.9; 5u -> won +4.5
    0.7u olhanense -0.5 @3.5 (0-0) 71' -> loss -0.7
    3u @1.9 ac milan -1.5 ( 1-0 ) HT -> won +2.7

Summary 19/5/2013: +2.75

Overall profit since I started this thread : +6.29

I'll start from today keeping a track on the overall profit instead of the daily one. I won't calculate my win/loss rate because it is not an accurate display of the way I pick my plays. These past day I did more pregame plays than I'm usually comfortable with. It is a mistake I'm willing to make because the season is coming to an end, there is less action and perhaps I'm getting agitated and afraid of not losing rare opportunities; it is a mistake I'm aware of but I'm a man with a great appetite.
    Another reason I'm not recording my win/loss ratio is because I like using a martingale style of betting on live overs, doesn't matter if it is successful or not it will result in a negative win rate despite the fact that I'm in profit.

Interesting day...I'm rarely so unlucky, two games which had 2 goals advantage lost or resulted in a draw ( lokeren and united ) I guess ac milan compensated a bit for the amount of luck but still...

Johndrama

20/5/2013 Preview:

I've been waiting for these norway games all weekend:
    Tromso - Brann -> strong lean on home win
    Aalesund - Odd -> again, lean on home win
    I'll do a write up tomorrow

And the best for last : Grimstad W - Kolbotn W -> man I love women, I love everything about them, especially betting on them. I was always lucky when betting anything involving women ( soccer, wnba , netball ). I'm considering making this a big 5u play, on Kolbotn W @ 1.75 currently; not placing the bet yet, awaiting last minute changes and information.
    Points Awarded:

stemellor gave Johndrama 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

stemellor
    stemellor's Avatar Become A Pro!

20/5/2013 Preview:

I've been waiting for these norway games all weekend:
    Tromso - Brann -> strong lean on home win
    Aalesund - Odd -> again, lean on home win
    I'll do a write up tomorrow
    I'm with you here. Both moneylines represent value, so I might go for a parlay.

Edit: I took the liberty of writing these both up. Hope you don't mind and please add your comments.
    Last edited by stemellor; 05-20-13 at 08:04 AM.

Johndrama

Adding : grasshoppers to lift the trophy @ 2.75; 1u ( live bet ). Not much to say, I feel there is some value on grasshoppers at these odds

Johndrama

Denmark Superliga :

Aalborg - Randers -> Leaning on home win here, they are the only team who have something to fight for here, an EL spot. They are not performing bad on home ground and this being the last game they should put a good performance for the fans.
    Aalborg -0.75 @ 1.9; 1u

Fc Copenhagen - Sonderjyske -> the league leaders have taken is easy for the past games, and I'm not sure there is any value @ 1.44 for a home win. Their last game, an away loss to randers , they came with a mix squad of youngsters, introducing their top scorers Cornelius and Santin in the last mins but even that didn't cut it. Their A squad isn't full motivated anymore, we witnessed their only defeat at home vs in-form esbjerg. Nobody has anything to fight for here, no value betting on either side. If the teams are filled with youngsters the best bet would be to go on the over as the kids want to impress the crowd and never have play time.
    *reserving possible play for live action

Horsens - Brondby. Brondby should not be a favorite here, they tend to perform poorly at casa arena horsens.
    My bet here is both to score, unfortunately the odds are low but this is a kind of bet that does not go up in odds until the half time.
    BTS @ 1.62; 2u

Nordjaelland - Esbjerg -> the hosts are fielding an U19 team, while esbjerg might field a strong team; now there's no motivation for either side, esbjerg have their EL spot guaranteed. I'm leaning esbjerg to win but the odds are insulting. I'll split my bet on esbjerg to win and on the over 2.5
    esbjerg to win @ 2.00; 1u // over 3.00 @ 2.00; 1u

Odense - Silkeborg -> I'm staying away from this game, I'm not falling for odense's long losing streak, they might just end it today to impress the fans, but in the meantime silkeborg might do that as well this being their last game in the big league. Statistics show that h2h, the guests have only won once at tre-fork park since 99'. Might be an interesting game with a lot of goals.
    *possible play on the over.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack

"EFB on the other hand, got everything to fight for, they can secure Euro league football if they win!"<<< what an ass clown this guy is then, hes from Denmark!http://www.betrush.com/pick,FC_Nords...EfB,54934.html

Johndrama

I think the guy clicked on standings on flash score and said well yeah...that's the play

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack

I wouldnt mind, if he wasnt from fuc king DENMARK!! its ok if a romanian dude doesnt know, but a danish guy

Johndrama

Norway:

Aalesund - Odd. Impressive win by the hosts vs lillestorm at their last home game followed by a defeat by an undefeated home side brann; odd without an away win, I think this game won't change that outcome.
    Aalesund -0.5 @ 1.77 2u; -1.5 @ 3.1 ;0.7u

Tromso - brann -> I'm riding the in-form aspect on this play. Brann destroying everyone at home and donating points away, they did face strong opponents like stromsgodset and rosenborg and they will grab a point sooner or later but I think today is not that day.
    Tromso -1 @2.00; 1.5u.

I also wanted to play Rosenborg - Molde but it's hard getting an angle here; molde is a dormant beast that will sooner or later awaken from this miserable form they are in right now, and they might just choose this game to prove themselves, versus a strong contender.
    I think I'll skip this game or take something in-play if I like what I'm seeing.

Amazon Grimstad Women - Kolbotn Women. Place 9 vs place 3 in the norway women division, Kolbotn has a realistic chance to grab 3 points here and should as they are hosting the league leaders in the 25th and these games will decide if they are a worthy for the CL Women.

Taking Kolbotn W -0.75 @ 2.02; 3u
    Last edited by Johndrama; 05-20-13 at 10:47 AM. Reason: bolding n shit

Hectorcist
    Hectorcist's Avatar Become A Pro!

Where's the best place to watch the Norway soccer matches? I currently use Vipbox.tv but sometimes the matches dont work.

Johndrama

I sometimes use http://www.sportlemon.tv/c-1.html, they cover everything but I suggest a strong antivirus as some of the links are ...strange. And sometimes I use bet365's in play TV.

You should ask Vaughany, he posted once a site that covered everything pretty good but I don't recall its name

Johndrama

esbjerg -0.5 @ 2.00; 1u , half-time
    rosenborg -1 @ 2.00; 1u (0-0) 7'

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack

gol disallowed for esjberg... its one of those games that fukks u 100%

Johndrama

they should at least draw that shit, they're literally facing a god damn b team, you're trashing 2-0 the league leaders and you can't score here?

Johndrama

oh yeah sexy mama, koboltn mamasitas scored and so did aalesund

Johndrama

well fuckk me, the grasshoppers did win the cup, I honestly did not expect that. Ole

Akatana

they should at least draw that shit, they're literally facing a god damn b team, you're trashing 2-0 the league leaders and you can't score here?
    In all honesty for some strange reason and i don't know what reason exactly i thought that Esbjerg would fukc this one up and therefore i smelled value and went for:

Nordsjaelland-Double-Chance @ almost even odds,( FUNNY AS FUKC I KNOW) to me it just seemed like a coin flip in a way but safer than going for Esbjerg ML. I would've posted my comment's about it and i wanted to but if i did everyone would've thought i'm on crack like that danish dude lol

Last edited by Akatana; 05-20-13 at 12:02 PM.

Johndrama

Well you did a good job, nordsjaelland only lost to the league leaders when playing at home, there were bad odds on esbjerg to win but there was value on 2x when they were down.
    Oh well, I sure fuckked shit up not hitting shit in denmark, I need norway to be kind to me or valhalla here I come

Akatana

Well you did a good job, nordsjaelland only lost to the league leaders when playing at home, there were bad odds on esbjerg to win but there was value on 2x when they were down.
    Oh well, I sure fuckked shit up not hitting shit in denmark, I need norway to be kind to me or valhalla here I come
    BOL.....Norway looking good right now and damn it from now on i'm tailing your mamasita plays, you seem to have good taste when it comes to women

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by Hectorcist View Post
    Where's the best place to watch the Norway soccer matches? I currently use Vipbox.tv but sometimes the matches dont work.
    google usagoals.com and firstrowsports

Johndrama

Awesome performance by my beautiful chicas I've been keeping an eye on them since they started their season, and you have no idea how much I regret forgetting about their last game, and I've been waiting for this play since last week.

Good thing aalesund cashed and even the -1.5 ah covered. I hope tromso does the same

Akatana

Awesome performance by my beautiful chicas I've been keeping an eye on them since they started their season, and you have no idea how much I regret forgetting about their last game, and I've been waiting for this play since last week.

Good thing aalesund cashed and even the -1.5 ah covered. I hope tromso does the same
    Sweet, well done.
    I'm jumping on the Tromso vagon with you guy's, in play half time, ML on Tromso @4/5 odds.

Johndrama

3u torronto blue jays @ 1.67

Johndrama

Hell yeah tromso, cash that shit

hundo
    hundo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2533

Dude thank you so much for the Norway picks...bankroll has never been larger!

Akatana

Hell yeah tromso, cash that shit

Johndrama

Glad I could help Hundo

Now lets throw that profit away.

maccabi tel aviv -0.5 (0-1) 55' @ 2.00; 0.5 u; maccabi to win @ 6; 0.5u

hundo
    hundo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2533

Put 4u on the over 1.5 in that game, niiiiiice....

Johndrama

Well wish I thought of that. Was curious why maccabi was at such high odds when they're 15--1-1 at home. Derby or not, I thought they could do something....oh well.

Going 1u on betis @ 2.8; I like how they play, even on their road game against barcelona, they looked thirsty for points, and played with soul. Mallorca....I dont think they have any realistic chance to stay in the primera, while betis could get in the EL.

First ... 45678910 ... Last