jontebond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6770

Gerrard you Fecking Clown!!!

Foster saves the penalty shot, fecking typical!!!!!!!!!1

Gerrard go retire and join a circus!

jontebond

HAHAHAHH West brom scores. Thats their first shot on goal I believe. Liverpool, go and die.

Lost bet on liverpool but that is the way to lose!!!

Shredder
    Shredder's Avatar Become A Pro!

You should hook up with atofsu32111. Would make a lovely couple!

jontebond

Haha and there comes the second goal for West brom!!!

jimmy007oc
    jimmy007oc's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15064

Fck Liverpool, every fcking time I bet or fade them, they always find the way to fck me. They deserve to lose

davopnz
    davopnz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

i lost on liverpool and my hedge on the draw but you don't hear me complaining, shut up and learn how to handle your losses you degen fools

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by davopnz View Post
    i lost on liverpool and my hedge on the draw but you don't hear me complaining, shut up and learn how to handle your losses you degen fools
    Nobody likes to lose but I get your point, I think we are all just trying to share in each others misery. I said I would stop betting on that sh*t team a year ago, this might be the first time I did all season and look where it got me...

Glada Tartan
    Swedish brännboll-expert ;D
    Glada Tartan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Haha.. youre right!

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below
    PuckIt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by jontebond View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Shredder View Post
    You should hook up with atofsu32111. Would make a lovely couple!
    I didn't see the word "fix" anywhere in this thread

mladengermanovic
    mladengermanovic's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jontebond View Post

u dumb sheep what do u think these players get paid millions for? they know the final score for both halves before they go out on the field. Premiership scripts these games and Liverpool is one of their biggest moneymakers. Once you accept soccer is fake at the highest level and analyze it from this point of view you will see all major leagues,tournaments and friendlies are all equally arranged and why it's like that.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6554

Quote Originally Posted by PuckIt View Post
    I didn't see the word "fix" anywhere in this thread
    Quote Originally Posted by mladengermanovic View Post
    u dumb sheep what do u think these players get paid millions for? they know the final score for both halves before they go out on the field. Premiership scripts these games and Liverpool is one of their biggest moneymakers. Once you accept soccer is fake at the highest level and analyze it from this point of view you will see all major leagues,tournaments and friendlies are all equally arranged and why it's like that.
    Right on cue. F*kin' idiot. Go away.

vortex
    vortex's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 199

WBA was highly underestimated yesterday, lousy bookies. I played on WBA just from the revolt, nice 100 EUR on 10 EUR stake.

mladengermanovic
    mladengermanovic's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Right on cue. F*kin' idiot. Go away.
    I'm trying to share what I learned analyzing this subject for over 8 years with some of the more open minded people on this forum. You should stop wasting my time with your stupid replies, if you cant understand what I'm saying that's fine but at least don't a dumb american redneck and stfu about it... Frankie posted an obvious arranged game by Seria A for you clowns with 2 minute 90 goals and you sheep were still talking shit... ffs how dumb are people these days?

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below

"open minded"

ndfighter330
    ndfighter330's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 183

Love betting against Liverpool. Most of the lines they put out for them look like what they should have gotten 3 or 4 years ago and because of their name. I was able to clean up last season as they drew at home constantly but the lines was always -.5 at least.

Fl6j66
    Fl6j66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

"open minded"

"over 8 years"

hugh613
    hugh613's Avatar Become A Pro!

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6554

I'm trying to share what I learned analyzing this subject for over 8 years with some of the more open minded people on this forum. You should stop wasting my time with your stupid replies, if you cant understand what I'm saying that's fine but at least don't a dumb american redneck and stfu about it... Frankie posted an obvious arranged game by Seria A for you clowns with 2 minute 90 goals and you sheep were still talking shit... ffs how dumb are people these days?
    Let's get something straight, I'm American but I'm not a "dumb american redneck". Nobody's disagreeing there's fixed matches in soccer. I'm/we're disagreeing that EVERY match in EVERY league is fixed. Your're a conspiracy theorist and offer nothing but select examples to "prove" your theory. We get it, YOU can't win at soccer. Some of us do. Smart people stick to what they do well, dumb-asses continue to bang their head against the wall and blame fixes when they lose. You've said your piece (every post you make actually) now go away. It's boring.​

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below

Analyzed with people on this forum for 8 years with a join date in December '12