zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by Gndias View Post
    ronaldo will not like that eheh good luck
    She's a hottie, I give him that. No question.
    Thx pal, good luck for you, too!
    Had Malaga live after the first goal @2.6, hopefully they can hold it until the end

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Of course not. That goal was pure slapstick wasn't it?

Gndias
    Gndias's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2596

shit i had malaga after the second goal...1.40 penetrate....

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

At least St Petersburg had lots of corners, which makes it ok in the end. No profit there, though. Had Malaga +1.25 in a few fun parlays pregame. Let's see how they work out. But nothing big, more for the fun of it with 0.1 units.

Gndias

closed it with a small profit on betfair...but need arsenal to cover on bet365 to make it a good day

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Damn, my girl forces me to go to the studio with her and do my workout.... Well, to be honest I was damn lazy the last weeks. Hopefully they are going to show the CL there on their flats...

Gndias

Lololol good luck man

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Fuckin MIlan playin like shiit...Bojan is terrible

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

-8 units today.
    I am so icecold the last couple of days, it's not cool any more.
    From 23 units to zero in a few days.
    Schalke was a disgrace.
    Arsenal disappointed me, too.

26 wins, 28 losses, 6 push -----> +0.345 units

I think I will have a few plays tomorrow, and I suggest strongly, that you guys fade me

Ah yeah, and btw: Irina Shayk is not allowed in this thread any more. The chick didn't bring us any luck. So keep her out.

And: Give me some nice new chicks to "cover" my losses from today Let's go!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Bad luck bro, you'll bounce back!

Points Awarded:

zizoudane10 gave Vaughany 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Now THAT'S what I wanted to see!

(And yeah, of course I will bounce back, there is no question about that)

Gndias

i told you...ronaldo wasn't gonna like it......

We all have bad days

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Gndias View Post
    i told you...ronaldo wasn't gonna like it......

We all have bad days
    Dude, where are my chicks? Or at least one! Can't believe it. That hurts my heart more than todays plays....

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Academica-Viktoria Plzen, 2(AHC0) @1.80
    Sparta Prague-Lyon, 1(AHC0) @1.48
    PSV Eindhoven-Dnipro Dnjepropetrovsk, 2(AHC+1) @1.68
    FC Brügge-Bordeaux, 1(AHC+0.25) @1.65
    Borussia Mönchengladbach-AEL Limassol, 1(AHC-1) @1.38
    Steaua Bucharest-VfB Stuttgart, 2(AHC0) @2.00
    as a combo @20.38 with 0.5/10

Adding:

Eindhoven - Dnipro, 2(AHC+0.5) @2.14 2/10
    BigBurk said it, Eindhoven resting multiple players, they didn't even convince with these players. Dnipro is a much better team than most people think.
    Sparta - Lyon, 1 @2.04 2/10
    Lyon without Gomis, Briand, Lovren, Bastos, Malbranque and a few more. Sparta is a great team @home, too.
    Metalist - Leverkusen, 1 @2.02 2/10
    Leverkusen without Schürrle, Rolfes, Bender, Castro, Toprak, Sam and a few more. Metalist doesn't need the points, just as Leverkusen, but Leverkusen without these players and Metalist @home seems nice.
    Brügge - Bordeaux, 1(AHC0) @1.97 2/10
    No Gouffran, no Obraniak, and Bordeaux had multiple problems to score this season.
    Steaua - Stuttgart, 2(AHC0) @1.97 2/10
    Simply like this play. Don't think Stuttgart will lose here.

(Combo at bet36-5% and all single plays at pinnacle)
    Last edited by zizoudane10; 11-22-12 at 09:41 AM.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

But keep my ugly streak the last days in mind and fade me while you can!
    Let's go.
    And btw: Only Vaughany posted a nice pic here, no love guys, no love....

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Name:  wow.jpg
Views: 174
Size:  26.8 KB
    Points Awarded:

zizoudane10 gave Bluedragon 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BigBurk gave Bluedragon 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Got similar plays bro except I'm on Steaua PK.

On Metalist ML and Metalist PK....Metalist haven't scored in 4 encounters with Leverkusen and I think they will be motivated to end this tonight and get the win which they should certainly be able to do against a Leverkusen side that will be without key players. Metalist Coach has said that they have prepared seriously and are desperate to score a goal and end their poor form against Leverkusen and German sides in general.

BigBurk
    BigBurk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5461

Glad we agree on the Dnipro play zizou! Good luck on all of your plays tonight!

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

needless to say, she can't even get her head under the water with those flotation devices.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Got similar plays bro except I'm on Steaua PK.

On Metalist ML and Metalist PK....Metalist haven't scored in 4 encounters with Leverkusen and I think they will be motivated to end this tonight and get the win which they should certainly be able to do against a Leverkusen side that will be without key players. Metalist Coach has said that they have prepared seriously and are desperate to score a goal and end their poor form against Leverkusen and German sides in general.
    So at least one of us wins in this game (or we both get our cashback)
    Have nothing more to add to the Metalist game. Leverkusen is resting so many keyplayers, Metalist should really win this one if Leverkusens goalie doesn't have the best day of his entire career.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBurk View Post
    Glad we agree on the Dnipro play zizou! Good luck on all of your plays tonight!
    Absolutely. I hope they don't prove us wrong here, but I really really like this one. If I wasn't in a big bad streak, this would have been a game I would have played bigger than just 2/10.
    May Fortuna be on your side today as well my friend!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluedragon View Post
    needless to say, she can't even get her head under the water with those flotation devices.
    Ha, absolutely. Chick would have been easily able to survive the Titanic

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Also want to add another comment: Of course I am not happy with the last results and I had a look again at all the losing plays in the last couple of days. I am not stubborn or arrogant when it comes to my picks. So I reviewed these games again, and honestly, there was only one game that I don't like after another review, that's the Schalke - Piräus game yesterday. All other losing picks still make sense. I think there are quite a few who lost money in the last couple days, some results were too strange.... And bad luck was involved, too. Remember the Ronaldo to score bet yesterday (although this one was a small bet, but just as an example) and watch the game or the highlights. I did today, and he had multiple chances to get the ball in. So in the end I don't think I made multiple bad decisions, but variance and bad luck did what they do.
    Good luck for today guys!

BigBurk
    BigBurk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5461

When variance is against you, you can make the very best plays and still lose them. So I don't think it's arrogant if you still say that most picks were the right ones.

Best thing about it; on the long term you will beat variance. Just continue to make the well thought picks and find value on the board. You will be just fine! Trust me.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Awesome goal by Cleiton Xavier makes it 2-0 Metalist...should of gone a lot bigger on this play

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    Also want to add another comment: Of course I am not happy with the last results and I had a look again at all the losing plays in the last couple of days. I am not stubborn or arrogant when it comes to my picks. So I reviewed these games again, and honestly, there was only one game that I don't like after another review, that's the Schalke - Piräus game yesterday. All other losing picks still make sense. I think there are quite a few who lost money in the last couple days, some results were too strange.... And bad luck was involved, too. Remember the Ronaldo to score bet yesterday (although this one was a small bet, but just as an example) and watch the game or the highlights. I did today, and he had multiple chances to get the ball in. So in the end I don't think I made multiple bad decisions, but variance and bad luck did what they do.
    Good luck for today guys!
    yeah had Ronaldo to score as well...had plenty of chances - one cleared off the line I believe

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by BigBurk View Post
    When variance is against you, you can make the very best plays and still lose them. So I don't think it's arrogant if you still say that most picks were the right ones.

Best thing about it; on the long term you will beat variance. Just continue to make the well thought picks and find value on the board. You will be just fine! Trust me.
    Exactly
    Awesome goal by Cleiton Xavier makes it 2-0 Metalist...should of gone a lot bigger on this play
    I know man. Feel the same, but Leverkusen was better than expected, had some pretty nice chances as well! (Fernandes etc). In the end it was one of these games were you are thinking: "Damn, it's too good to be true..." and go small.

Stuttgart with a nice start, Brügge reminds me of Colin Farrell though: "Fcking Bruge!!"

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Exactly

I know man. Feel the same, but Leverkusen was better than expected, had some pretty nice chances as well! (Fernandes etc). In the end it was one of these games were you are thinking: "Damn, it's too good to be true..." and go small.

Stuttgart with a nice start, Brügge reminds me of Colin Farrell though: "Fcking Bruge!!"
    ha My favourite movie In Bruges! ... "I grew up in Dublin. I love Dublin. If I grew up on a farm, and was retarded, Bruges might impress me but I didn't, so it doesn't."!!!!

Stuttgart 2-0 up already..great decision!

I played the Over 3 live-in-play after the first goal, should hit hopefully and cover my loss on Steaua PK plus some extra!

3:36pm 21-Nov-12 12:04pm 22-Nov-12 Soccer
    Handicap
    Steaua Bucuresti (+0) vs VfB Stuttgart for Game. +121 50.00 60.50 Pending
    12:12pm 22-Nov-12 12:05pm 22-Nov-12 Soccer
    Total
    Steaua Bucuresti (n)/VfB Stuttgart (O 3) for Game.
    [Live! 0-1]
    -151 151.00 100.00 Pending

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

ha 3-0 already.. crazy shiit

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

ha 3-0 already.. crazy shiit
    Stuttgart is playing a really great game so far, and Steauas goalie is a donkey as in every game. One failure per game is a guarantee with him.

Man, "In Bruges" is such a great movie, I love it!! "Maybe that's what hell is, the entire rest of eternity spent in penetrating Bruges."
    But to be honest with you guys: Bruges is one of the most beautiful citys ever! I can strongly recommend to visit fcking Bruges!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

WOWZA 4-0 now...over 3 hits already!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Stuttgart is playing a really great game so far, and Steauas goalie is a donkey as in every game. One failure per game is a guarantee with him.

Man, "In Bruges" is such a great movie, I love it!! "Maybe that's what hell is, the entire rest of eternity spent in penetrating Bruges."
    But to be honest with you guys: Bruges is one of the most beautiful citys ever! I can strongly recommend to visit fcking Bruges!
    ha yeah so many amazing lines in tht film! "You're an inanimate fuckin object"!!!! lol yeah me and my buddies have been sayin for a while tht we want to go on a trip to Bruges but always end up going to Spain or Amsterdam or sumin! Im def going soon, I'm sure it really is like a fairytale with the swans and that! I've been to some random places in Netherlands before like Maastricht that I thought were incredible and imagine are quite similar style

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

WOWZA 4-0 now...over 3 hits already!
    Both teams are on the overzzzzz as it seems

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

ha yeah so many amazing lines in tht film! "You're an inanimate fuckin object"!!!! lol yeah me and my buddies have been sayin for a while tht we want to go on a trip to Bruges but always end up going to Spain or Amsterdam or sumin! Im def going soon, I'm sure it really is like a fairytale with the swans and that! I've been to some random places in Netherlands before like Maastricht that I thought were incredible and imagine are quite similar style
    Not kidding, city is a damn dream! Love it! Beautiful in the summer and an absolute dream around christmas/winter! You have to go there, I bet you're gonna love it, too. Maastricht is really nice too of course. And hey, Spain is always a nice destination. Every year again baby.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

yeah I think I'd wanna go around Christmas time and get the full In Bruges experience!

Damn meant to bet on Fenerbahce PK as well after seein Marseille's line-up but forgot. Up 1-0 now...they've served me well so far in Europa, bet on the PK away at Gladbach and away at AEL and won

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Could of been a 5th ther...Ive been hearing big things about this Chiriches at back for Steaua...him and his partner arent lookin too good at moment!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

I really thought Brugges would get a draw tonight coming off tht big win in league. Like you said, you cant really see where goals are going to come from with Bordeaux but somehow gone and scored 2 in first half

First ... 9101112131415 ... Last