justin81
    justin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6209

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    4:0?? You got to be kidding me? That's just crazy.... Check the last home and away results and the last results overall. Can't believe my eyes.
    I'm going to count this as a loss right now. This is embarassing. What a crazy weekend in all ligues. We have seen the craziest results. Incredible.
    -5 units (NO way they are going to make this one close again)

26 wins, 23 losses, 5 push -----> +14.345 units
    watched the game, 1st goal after 13 seconds after GK blunder, everything went south from there, complete meltdown by Betis.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Didn't have a good day yesterday, unlucky goal in the last second gave me a push for an under, a missed penalty in the last second of another game let me miss my over there and so on. About -4 units yesterday, but managed to make it back live and in the NBA, so I won't complain too much.
    And fortunately for you guys I didn't have time to post these plays here, so nobody got hurt

I have played one pick more yesterday, but it is for tomorrow. I'm handing it out right now, because I have some free time, and I really like it.

Germany, Bundesliga, Hoffenheim - Wolfsburg, Wolfsburg pk @2.29 5/10 (Pinnacle)

Odds are 2.3 right now, so nothing has changed so far. There are more than a few reasons why I like this play. If there are questions feel free to ask, as always!
    Maybe I will have something else, but for today!
    Good luck guys
    Nice call, was gonna play this but Wolfsburg screwed me a week or so ago when I played the PK away at Nurnberg so resisted!

Had a solid wknd tho thanks to Brest winning easy, MIlan Over 1 goal, and Catania ML and Over 1.5 goals. Gotta start capping for tomorrow CL now...ones that stand out initially for me are Lille Over 1 goal at +102 away at Bate even though I'm not convinced by Lille's strikers. They have nothing to lose now though as already out so they may play more open without any pressure. Cluj Over 1 goal at -130 at home to Braga is tempting as wellm Valencia Over 1 goal at -130 as well. Gone quite big on Chelsea Over 0.5,1 at -130 and Man Utd over 1 goal at -130. Even with second-string players Man U should score at least 1 goal against Gala. Made money betting on Karabukspor +1 A.H. at wknd against Gala thinking they might scrape a draw then went and won 3-1! Gala defensively are very average! May add more to that play tomorrow depending on what team Ferguson puts out. But with all the pressure on Gala who need a win I wouldnt be surprised if Man U score a couple
    Last edited by Vaughany; 11-19-12 at 05:07 AM.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Three for todays CL:

BATE Borisov - OSC Lille, BATE AHC-1 @2.93 3/10
    Benfica - Celtic, Celtic AHC+1 @2.28 5/10
    CFR Cluj - Braga, Braga @2.44 3/10

(all Pinnacle)

And btw: FCK OUR GERMAN GOVERNMENT, BUNCH OF USELESS MONKEYS

BigBurk
    BigBurk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5461

Never like it when we have opposing plays (like yesterday, Hertha)! I am on Benfica ML tonight...

Sup with the German government? Have they gone completely nuts just like our Dutch retards?

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by BigBurk View Post
    Never like it when we have opposing plays (like yesterday, Hertha)! I am on Benfica ML tonight...

Sup with the German government? Have they gone completely nuts just like our Dutch retards?
    Well, honestly I feel the same And I must admit, that I am def. afraid of Benfica @home... But Celtic is able to park the bus, and as we saw, they were even able to score against Barca 2 times. So hopefully I see a draw. But it is def. risky, absolutely!
    Good thing is: One of us is winning

German government? If you and/or other guys are interested, I'm going to explain it in a huge writeup in about 4 or 5 hours. Have a meeting now, think I'll be back in about 5 hours. So, if you or anyone is interested in the situation, let me know. I am sick and tired right now with these idiots.

BigBurk

Very curious!!!

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

So, let me tell you guys a story of some people who are reigning a country and are the dumbest fcks without any clue:

Back in 2007 Germany decided to have a new "Staatsvertrag zum Glücksspielwesen in Deutschland (short: Glücksspielstaatsvertrag or GlüStV)" (State Treaty for Gambling in Germany). To cut it short: Everything is illegal, except LOTTO (runned by the state) and ODDSET (football betting, a state organisation too, with a payout between 55 and 60%. Pinnacle f.e. has 98%.) The state here says they only have a state monopoly for gambling, because they want to prevent their citizens from gambling addiction. Well yeah, of course.... That's why Lotto is allowed where the odds of hitting 6 numbers are 1 to 140.000.000. And that must be the reason why the payout from Oddset is 55%. It's a disgrace. Real reason for this treaty was: Germany is making a DAMN SHITLOAD of money with gambling!! And they were fcking afraid, that their amount of money would sink because other offers are WAY more fair!!
    But what happened? The EU was unhappy with this. And some states of Germany decided that they were unhappy, too. Schleswig-Holstein made their own treaty: They sold licenses to providers like bet365 and allowed them to operate on the market.

So in 2011 there was decided to change the treaty: Now 20 providers (don't as me why 20 and not all, another idiotic move) were allowed to request a licence for Germany. But to sell licences wasn't enough. Because the provider of the state ODDSET, is such a laughable book, they were no longer profitable since 2010. And we all know the state wants its peace of cake. What happened? They decided a great idea: You have to pay 5% taxes on the amount of your initial bet. The bookie has to take these 5% and give it directly to the state. That means this: Let's take bet365 for example: Let's say I want to bet 100€ @1.80 odds. That means that I am only betting 95€ @1.80 odds, or to make it more clear, if I am winning, I am not winning 80€, but only 71€. That means you don't have actual odds @1.80, the actual odds shrink to 1.71 in this specific example. Funny hm?
    But it get's even fcking funnier: Imagine what happens with a dnb or a pk? Yes, right. It isn't a dnb any more. Because 1000€ on a dnb doesn't mean you get 1000€ back in case of a draw. No, it means that you are getting only 950€ back. And the state sacks in 50€. Isn't that great? Oh yeah it is...
    A few fun facts: Online gambling is illegal. But as long as the state get's his peace, it's cool. 5% taxes on your initial bet means that your ROI sinks ~5 and 6%. If you were a successfull punter with 5% yield, you are now a loser. In my case it means that I don't have a longterm yield around 25% anymore, but around 19-20%.
    If this wasn't funny enough, I can tell another joke:
    188bet didn't want to give 5% to the state. So what did they do? No more german customers allowed. They kicked us with a nice "Thx and bye".
    Today SBObet did the same. No more german customers allowed. Bye and thank you, withdraw your money.
    Betfair CAN'T take 5% on it's exchange markets! So what did they do? No more exchange markets for german customers, sorry. Fixed odds yes, but with 5% of course.
    And I would bet 10.000 bucks, that it is only a matter of time until Pinnacle says: "Sorry, you are not allowed here anymore, thx and bye."

It is a massive catastrophy for me. 188bet, gone. SBObet, gone. Pinnacle, definitely soon gone. I have ZERO chance to find value any more and put a serious amount of money on it.
    (What I don't get though is: Why does a damn big asian book care about a fcking law in goddamn fcking Germany?? Why don't these idiots just say: Fck you Mrs. Merkel, we don't care Seriously, I don't understand it. What do they expect? Merkel coming to get them in Makati City with a parachute and a G36 in her hand?

And let me make this very clear here:
    I myself, would definitely say I would be willing to pay taxes for THE WINNINGS I make! If I had to pay 5% for the WINNINGS ONLY, that would have been totally ok.
    But 5% on EVERY BET????? So I'm paying for losers, for winners, even for pushes. And that's impossible.

Another side of the medal is: Government tells it wants to protect players. THESE FCKING MONKEYS ARE DOING THE DAMN OPPOSITE OF IT!?!?!?!?!?! ARE THEY KIDDING?!?!?!?! They are bancrupting all losing players even more than before. And they are forcing successfull bettors like me into criminality by trying to find agents who open accounts for them etc. etc. etc.

German government made a decision here, that is against any moral or any law. It is absolutely incredible how they can be allowed to do this.

The EU isn't okay with this treaty and are investigating it. But let me be blankenly honest here: Germany is the fcking biggest payer for the EU BY FAR. So why would the EU piss them off?? They are not going to do it. If they would they could. Because EU law is bigger than state law, and decisions from the EU are not up for negotiation and every state has to follow them. But I would bet my a.s.s that there will be nothing done.

This law was decided from people who know NOTHING about the simplest facts in the business. They have NO IDEA about how punting works. NO member of the comission who decided it would even be able to tell you what the term VALUE in punting means. But they made a decision about it. It is so absofckinglutely crazy, honestly I simply can't get it into my head. These guys are so stupid it is beyond imagination.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Tht was a good read bro! And you are right, it's a an absolute joke that you lose percentage of your stake! Especiallly things like DNB like you say, scandolous that you still dont get full stake back.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Tht was a good read bro! And you are right, it's a an absolute joke that you lose percentage of your stake! Especiallly things like DNB like you say, scandolous that you still dont get full stake back.
    THIS!! A tax on the gross yield of each bet would have been absolutely acceptable in the end!
    But a tax on the stake of each bet??? WTF? I mean come on, these fcking bast.ards have no idea what they are talking about??

And the best thing is: in a plenum a Professor said EXACTLY this! But the plenum was just too dumb or too lazy, or maybe both to think about this! They didn't even talk about it!

EDIT: To all who read my long post: I wrote this one fast and didn't look out for grammatical mistakes. So if there are words or sentences with failures, please apologize it and respect the fact that I am german. I think my english is ok overall, but mistakes may happen.

pellumb341
    pellumb341's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6018

I have read in other forums that SBObet has already left Greece and Belgium.I don't know about Belgium ,but about Greece i have read that they has proposed a similar law to Germany ,but 10% taxes .I think it's matter of time it will come in force.What the fck is happening with governments ?

amarius87
    amarius87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4302

wow real good write up.. found it more interesting then something i have to read at uni. but bottomline.. thats the most retarded thing ive heard. cant you open a book with an account else where there transfer funds in to your bank account?

dk70
    dk70's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Quote Originally Posted by pellumb341 View Post
    What the fck is happening with governments ?
    They're broke and they need more taxpayer money to cover all their empty promises.

Don't forget to deduct the State's cut when you make a side bet with your friend or family member. Big brother is watching.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by pellumb341 View Post
    I have read in other forums that SBObet has already left Greece and Belgium.I don't know about Belgium ,but about Greece i have read that they has proposed a similar law to Germany ,but 10% taxes .I think it's matter of time it will come in force.What the fck is happening with governments ?
    More interesting is: what about governments and their double standard of moral? Protection of customers? Protection from gambling addiction? And on the other hand gambling which is in control of the state is completely okay?
    Fact: Government don't care about their people.
    Fact: All political parties are the same. So you don't have a chance for change, because it doesn't matter who reigns.
    Fact: Economy is going south in ALL states around the earth.
    Fact: Banks are allowed to gamble without ANY restrictions.
    Fact: People don't have jobs, don't have money, don't even have rights any more.
    Fact: Everyone is moaning and complaining, but is ANYONE standing up against it?
    Fact: We, the people, are just a game ball in the hands of a few. Tossed around by the waves, but every now and then, we come to the surface to catch a quick breath, only to be forced again deeper and longer under water next time.
    Fact: The world is at a decision point, political, economical, moral. And nobody gives a flying fck.
    Conclusion: Nothing changes.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by amarius87 View Post
    wow real good write up.. found it more interesting then something i have to read at uni. but bottomline.. thats the most retarded thing ive heard. cant you open a book with an account else where there transfer funds in to your bank account?
    Exactly. First thing is: Opening an account from Spain where I have fortunately a house and a bank account, because they don't have (until now) any laws regarding this. Use a proxy to hide my IP to be able to bet from Germany with this account.
    Second: Sign up with guys like BET-IBC who open accounts for me. Use a proxy again.
    Like I said, forced into criminality.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by dk70 View Post
    They're broke and they need more taxpayer money to cover all their empty promises.

Don't forget to deduct the State's cut when you make a side bet with your friend or family member. Big brother is watching.
    Only a matter of time before we have to pay taxes for heartbeats. What? Your heart is beating 76 times per minute instead of the normal 70? Okay, you have to pay 1 cent for every beat over 70 per minute. And the great thing is: We the state are making sure that you live 2 years longer if you decide to only beat 70 times per minutes. Or pay. We are cool with both. In both cases we are making money. And remember: We care about you and we love you people. Really. With the kindest regards to our faithful loyal lamb. The state.

tttl
    tttl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11272

it's difficult to measure how often your heart beats,
    but i'm sure they will take tax for breathing the air, because we use o2 and produce co2

BigBurk

Damn bud.. And I thought the government in The Netherlands are a bunch of retards...

This is absolutely horrible! Governments don't care about the people anymore. It's all about taking money to fill up their own deficit. Don't matter how, they just get it in every possible way. It won't be very long until the people don't take it anymore and make their own rules.. With all shit coming forth of it.

Mrscofield25
    Mrscofield25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13647

Fact: People don't have jobs, don't have money, don't even have rights any more.
    Fact: Everyone is moaning and complaining, but is ANYONE standing up against it?
    No bro... No one is standing up. ALL... All people just sit down and say yes, yes and yes everytime the Government makes a new rule. People are SO affraid for the Government and affraid for not doing as they say, because they think they will/can take their income. If more people just had the balls to start working against the Government, things would change. In reality we maybe need a World War 3 to come, so we can't start all over again. Unfortunately people have too much respect fot their Governments. And I really don't know why... Why does these fre.aking i.diots think they know more about every thing than other people know. What do they do for people for giving them better welfare? Would you respect a person who didn't gave you better welfare? I would not! People should start and work against the Government and their rules. Those who keep following their f.uck.d up rules are those people who, in the last end... Is ruin everything for the rest of the people. If it makes sense?

I feel you Zizou. And I'm affraid that it will hit DK some day.

BigBurk

Quote Originally Posted by Mrscofield25 View Post
    No bro... No one is standing up. ALL... All people just sit down and say yes, yes and yes everytime the Government makes a new rule. People are SO affraid for the Government and affraid for not doing as they say, because they think they will/can take their income. If more people just had the balls to start working against the Government, things would change. In reality we maybe need a World War 3 to come, so we can't start all over again. Unfortunately people have too much respect fot their Governments. And I really don't know why... Why does these fre.aking i.diots think they know more about every thing than other people know. What do they do for people for giving them better welfare? Would you respect a person who didn't gave you better welfare? I would not! People should start and work against the Government and their rules. Those who keep following their f.uck.d up rules are those people who, in the last end... Is ruin everything for the rest of the people. If it makes sense?

I feel you Zizou. And I'm affraid that it will hit DK some day.
    Not entirely true. A new government was formed in The Netherlands not too long ago and the two biggest parties paired up to lead together.

One of their new laws to bring in money concerned the health care, as follows:

- A base insurance premium of € 255 a year, for everyone (no matter the income).
    - An additional premium of 11% of your yearly income between € 20.000 and € 70.000.

Now, the current "normal" premium amounts to approximately € 110 a month for the average citizen.

With the new rule, this would happen:

- A person with an income of € 20.000 would pay € 21,25 premium per month (€ 255 / 12), and cause of their low income nothing else.
    - A person with, let's say, an income of € 50.000 would pay the base premium of € 21,25 per month PLUS the additional € 275 ((€ 50.000- 20.000)*11%/12). That is an increase of approximately € 190 PER MONTH!! Now do the math for a two person house hold!

Ofcourse the whole nation was mad (except for the ones not making much money and thus only have to pay like 30 bucks a month) and it got so bad that they have changed the law back to the way it was. IF they had not done so, you could not have overseen how ugly this would get.

Just to say. When the people really want, they can make this happen. A bit of pressure is enough mostly. After all, we are the ones that chose them!!

Mrscofield25
    Mrscofield25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13647

Quote Originally Posted by BigBurk View Post
    Not entirely true. A new government was formed in The Netherlands not too long ago and the two biggest parties paired up to lead together.

One of their new laws to bring in money concerned the health care, as follows:

- A base insurance premium of € 255 a year, for everyone (no matter the income).
    - An additional premium of 11% of your yearly income between € 20.000 and € 70.000.

Now, the current "normal" premium amounts to approximately € 110 a month for the average citizen.

With the new rule, this would happen:

- A person with an income of € 20.000 would pay € 21,25 premium per month (€ 255 / 12), and cause of their low income nothing else.
    - A person with, let's say, an income of € 50.000 would pay the base premium of € 21,25 per month PLUS the additional € 275 ((€ 50.000- 20.000)*11%/12). That is an increase of approximately € 190 PER MONTH!! Now do the math for a two person house hold!

Ofcourse the whole nation was mad (except for the ones not making much money and thus only have to pay like 30 bucks a month) and it got so bad that they have changed the law back to the way it was. IF they had not done so, you could not have overseen how ugly this would get.

Just to say. When the people really want, they can make this happen. A bit of pressure is enough mostly. After all, we are the ones that chose them!!
    Shortly told:

Well... In Denmark there will be build a new big Jail to prisoners, but the Government don't have all the money to pay for it. So they are talking about to get people to pay for it through their dental bill... You may not ask me if it will be like that because I don't know it. But I have read that they have talked about it.

Health care should be free for everyone.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Btw: I would love to see one of the heads from sbr to contact f.e. SBO or 188bet and ask them this simple question: Why are they afraid of a law in stupid Germany? Maybe they can get an answer. That's the one thing that I find really interesting here.
    SBR-John, let's go

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Three for todays CL:

BATE Borisov - OSC Lille, BATE AHC-1 @2.93 3/10 -3 units
    Benfica - Celtic, Celtic AHC+1 @2.28 5/10 cashback
    CFR Cluj - Braga, Braga @2.44 3/10
    -3 units
    (all Pinnacle)

And btw: FCK OUR GERMAN GOVERNMENT, BUNCH OF USELESS MONKEYS
    -6 today and some laughable results today. Only good thing was that Donezk was in the mood to score, so I could make some of it back live. (Not all though)

Sad day for me, not because of the results, but because of the story above. I'm not in a good mood right now. I'll keep you guys posted.
    26 wins, 25 losses, 6 push -----> +8.345 units

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Had a disaster as well...first time I bet on CHelsea and Manu to score a goal each and they both fail!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Reliant on Milan PK and Over 2 goals tomorrow against Anderlecht now!

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

I guess we all need something good after today:
    Attachment 50474

Gndias
    Gndias's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2596

had braga to win today also what a mess of a team....playing porto in a couple of day,gonna fade them...

what do you guys think of zenith/anderlecht tomorrow?

zizoudane10 would the the german government want to buy Portugal? we will make a cheap price same will happen here...all good cappers are moving to the uk,they will prob end my pot of gold....betfair

pellumb341

buddies ,

you can come in Albania . Access at all bookies ,no taxes , and cheap cost life

Gndias

naaaaa....too many gypsies (with all respect if you are one.....),i have found some of them here in Portugal on the streets,but you are right about the cheap cost life

pellumb341

naaaaa....too many gypsies (with all respect if you are one.....),i have found some of them here in Portugal on the streets,but you are right about the cheap cost life
    Don't believe whatever people say ,and i guarantee you that there are no albanians in Portugal.Myself and 90% of albanians ,we are 100% arian race .

Gndias

yes there are lol i help in an organization...and for funds we have to check papers still i was joking..i really do not care,just worried cause our prime minister loves merkel...and we should be next...

pellumb341

hehe anyways ... if you visit it, i assure you that you will change your mind and you will see some of the most beautiful girls(and white ).Not only albanian girls ,but Balkan girls in general are very beautiful.

Gndias

now that's talking...ehehe the way things are going for me here in Portugal you never know...

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Attachment 50516
    Good Karma for today

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Schalke - Olympiakos, over 3 @2.2 3/10
    Arsenal - Montpellier, over 3 @2 3/10