SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    USA MLS PLAY OFFS, SJ Earthquakes - LA Galaxy, over 3 @2.3 (Pinnacle) 2/10
    1:3 FT +2.6 units

23 wins, 18 losses, 5 push -----> +21.855 units
    Points Awarded:

PolishSensation gave zizoudane10 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Nothing that really caught my eyes in the EL today, only one small parlay:

Leverkusen AHC-2 and Panathinaikos AHC+1 @2.64 2/10 (bet365)

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Adding one small more:

Metalist Kharkiv - Rosenborg Trondheim, over 3 @2 2/10 (Pinnacle)

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Pana just not good enough, even for Lazios C-Team. Leverkusen absolutely lucky to go into HT with 1:0. Wien hit the post and had multiple chances to score. Those were bad decisions I made, I have no problem admitting that.

Metalist - Rosenborg 1:1 at HT is ok. 2 more and we are ok for today.

Mrscofield25
    Mrscofield25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13647

You can't win them all, but I still admire your work anyway.

Twente - Levante Over 3 @ 2,42 is my play today. Doesn't look good. Had the feeling that the line was too high.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Nothing that really caught my eyes in the EL today, only one small parlay:

Leverkusen AHC-2 and Panathinaikos AHC+1 @2.64 2/10 (bet365)
    3:0 and 3:0 -2 units
    Adding one small more:

Metalist Kharkiv - Rosenborg Trondheim, over 3 @2 2/10 (Pinnacle)
    3:1 +2 units

24 wins, 19 losses, 5 push -----> +21.855 units

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Mrscofield25 View Post
    You can't win them all, but I still admire your work anyway.

Twente - Levante Over 3 @ 2,42 is my play today. Doesn't look good. Had the feeling that the line was too high.
    Levante on the road always likes to park the bus. Unlucky choice there man. But keep your head up, there will be more winners.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Hit Levante +1 A.H. Twente's home advantage was being well over-valued...and as you say Levante know how to defend away from home...the Sevilla game at wknd showed tht.

Nice hit on Leverkusen...was looking at -2 a few times today on Pinnacle but ended up jus puttin them straight up in parlay with Anzhi PK and Plzen

BHS
    BHS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

Benzema and Higuain are both injured. Levante play so good at home. Levante +1.5 against Real Madrid is awesome.

justin81
    justin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6209

anything else for tonite zizou, MLS?

Mrscofield25

Levante on the road always likes to park the bus. Unlucky choice there man. But keep your head up, there will be more winners.
    I know. I just hate too lose! Why didn't I think about that with Levante. I was on them against Sevilla with +1. Vaughany is right that they defend good. I saw the game against Sevilla.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

I know. I just hate too lose! Why didn't I think about that with Levante. I was on them against Sevilla with +1. Vaughany is right that they defend good. I saw the game against Sevilla.
    Well to be fair Twente do tend to score lots of goals at home so you were right on one side! Just this time the team that are opposite style (good at keeping goals down when away from home) were triumphant at implementing their style

BHS

Get Levante +1.5 against Real Madrid this weekend. Real Madrid won't be beating them by 2 especially both Benzema and Higuain are injured.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by BHS View Post
    Benzema and Higuain are both injured. Levante play so good at home. Levante +1.5 against Real Madrid is awesome.
    yeah very tempting. Beat Real Madrid in last two home matches against them and drew one before that back in 2010. Only 1 out of 6 games between them at Levante's ground have been over 2 goals.
    They beat Valencia at home this season and won every home game apart from draw against Atletico Madrid so no joke!
    Last edited by Vaughany; 11-08-12 at 04:40 PM.

Mrscofield25

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post

Well to be fair Twente do tend to score lots of goals at home so you were right on one side! Just this time the team that are opposite style (good at keeping goals down when away from home) were triumphant at implementing their style
    They do normally score a lot of goals in Netherland, just not today.

Get Levante +1.5 against Real Madrid this weekend. Real Madrid won't be beating them by 2 especially both Benzema and Higuain are injured.
    I never bet on or against Real Madrid or Barcelona in La Liga. They are 2 extraordinary teams where you just have to sit and enjoy their football. I'm a HUGE Barcelona fan so I never bet them. Period!!! If I did, I couldn't enjoy their game. Now I'm gonna say something that I never would say in a public forum. I hate to admit it... I do like Real Madrid a little also. They are good, yes... But Barca is better. without a doubt. Barca just had a bad hair day yesterday. Just like the day where Barca beat Real Mdrid 5-0. That was Real's bad hair day. Yesterday it was Barcas. Nothing more to say about that.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by justin81 View Post
    anything else for tonite zizou, MLS?
    Gun to the head I would take D.C. United AHC+0.5 @2.02 (Pinny).
    The coach and the players were so pissed about the suspension of the game yesterday, I think they have the desire to take it out on NY. The pressure is on NY, too imho, I think Hans Backe is going to get fired if he doesn't win tonight. Red Bull has a nice team on the paper, but to be honest I have seen very less that impressed me this season. So, the more that I think about it:

NY - DC, DC AHC+0.5 @2.02 2/10 (Pinnacle)

BHS

I never bet on or against Real Madrid or Barcelona in La Liga. They are 2 extraordinary teams where you just have to sit and enjoy their football. I'm a HUGE Barcelona fan so I never bet them. Period!!! If I did, I couldn't enjoy their game. Now I'm gonna say something that I never would say in a public forum. I hate to admit it... I do like Real Madrid a little also. They are good, yes... But Barca is better. without a doubt. Barca just had a bad hair day yesterday. Just like the day where Barca beat Real Mdrid 5-0. That was Real's bad hair day. Yesterday it was Barcas. Nothing more to say about that.
    I always bet on Real Madrid and Barcelona because they are so easy to read.

How are Barcelona better than Real Madrid? Didn't Real Madrid win Super Coppa out of Barcelona's hands? As far as I remember, they also won La Liga last year. Who says Barcelona are better than Real Madrid?

Barcelona didn't have a bad day on Tuesday. Celtic were amazing. When Barcelona win, everybody says Barcelona were excellent but when they lose, Barcelona had a bad day. No, opponent played better. Thats how. Celtic played magnificently against Barcelona and deserved 3 points. They also played amazing at Camp Nou and Barca were lucky to score on 94th minute.

Levante +1.5 against Real Madrid and Barcelona -1.5 look amazing to me for this weekend. Especially when Higuain and Benzema are injured.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

NY - DC, DC AHC+0.5 @2.02 2/10 (Pinnacle)
    0:1 FT, +2.04 units

25 wins, 19 losses, 5 push -----> +23.895 units

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Great call on DC bud. I was gonna play the Under on both games but bottled it

Mrscofield25

I always bet on Real Madrid and Barcelona because they are so easy to read.

How are Barcelona better than Real Madrid? Didn't Real Madrid win Super Coppa out of Barcelona's hands? As far as I remember, they also won La Liga last year. Who says Barcelona are better than Real Madrid?

Barcelona didn't have a bad day on Tuesday. Celtic were amazing. When Barcelona win, everybody says Barcelona were excellent but when they lose, Barcelona had a bad day. No, opponent played better. Thats how. Celtic played magnificently against Barcelona and deserved 3 points. They also played amazing at Camp Nou and Barca were lucky to score on 94th minute.

Levante +1.5 against Real Madrid and Barcelona -1.5 look amazing to me for this weekend. Especially when Higuain and Benzema are injured.
    Yes Real Madrid won La Liga and Super Coppa. But as far as I remember Barcelona have won almost everything the last 3-4 years. I'm not going to argue about that with you. It's okay to have different opinions when it comes to soccer teams.

Celtic did play a good game, there is no doubt about that. Both in Barcelona and in Glasgow. Barcelona really had to work hard to try and get the goals. Celtics keeper was excellent. Yesterday I read about some stats from FIFA in the game. They have calculated that in the game there was only being played effective 59 minutes and 56 seconds. In that time Barcelona had a ball possesion of 89%. In first half Barca had the ball 82% of the time and in the second half they had the ball 97% of the time. Anyway was it Celtic who won the game. They had 3 really good chances and 2 of them gave 2 goals for them. For me it doesn't make any sense that a team with a possesion of 89% can lose a game. But it did happen. It also shows how great Celtic was and could defend themselves.

BHS

Liverpool won everything in 70's too, do you also remember that?

Winning trophies 3-4 years ago don't mean anything. We're talking about present but if you'd like to talk about history, I would too. Real Madrid won 9 Champions League while Barcelona won 4. It's more than twice. Real Madrid won 32 La Liga, Barcelona 21. Okay, now what?

Nobody can say Barcelona are better than Real Madrid right now. Those were the times before Mourinho. After Mourinho came to Real Madrid, he took Supper Coppa out of Barcelona's hands, he took Copa Del Rey from Barcelona's hands, he took La Liga from Barcelona's hands. Now, it's time for Champions League.

Ball possession doesn't mean anything. It's that simple. Barcelona also had %72 against Inter but Inter won. Chelsea also had %30 against Barcelona last year, Chelsea won too, just like Celtic.

Celtic, Inter, Chelsea, Real Madrid show how to beat Barcelona. They are going to have more ball possession and you hit them with counter-attack.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Only one for today:

Germany 3. Bundesliga, Stuttgarter Kickers - Unterhaching, over 2.5 @1.95 3/10 (Pinnacle)

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Only one for today:

Germany 3. Bundesliga, Stuttgarter Kickers - Unterhaching, over 2.5 @1.95 3/10 (Pinnacle)
    0:0 FT, -3 units, no excuses

25 wins, 20 losses, 5 push -----> +20.895 units

Mrscofield25

Only one for today:

Didn't work today. Well, you can't win them all. You'll pick a winner another day.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Didn't have a good day yesterday, unlucky goal in the last second gave me a push for an under, a missed penalty in the last second of another game let me miss my over there and so on. About -4 units yesterday, but managed to make it back live and in the NBA, so I won't complain too much.
    And fortunately for you guys I didn't have time to post these plays here, so nobody got hurt

I have played one pick more yesterday, but it is for tomorrow. I'm handing it out right now, because I have some free time, and I really like it.

Germany, Bundesliga, Hoffenheim - Wolfsburg, Wolfsburg pk @2.29 5/10 (Pinnacle)

Odds are 2.3 right now, so nothing has changed so far. There are more than a few reasons why I like this play. If there are questions feel free to ask, as always!
    Maybe I will have something else, but for today!
    Good luck guys

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

One for today so far, maybe some more later if I find anything I like.

Germany, 3. Bundesliga, VfL Osnabrück - Arminia Bielefeld, Arminia Bielefeld @4.05 3/10 (Pinnacle)
    Think it's too high. I'm giving them between 30 and 35%, so I'm gonna play it. We'll see what happens.
    Odds are 4.23 now, I'm a little pissed I played it a bit earlier...

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

GL today buddy.

On Brest PK and St Etienne PK tonight.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Another one for today:

Hannover over 1.5 TT @1.943 5/10 (Pinnacle)

And Vaughany; I definitely need some luck in the Arminia game, but that was clear before I played it. Not a bad game so far, Osnabrück is the better team right now, but I expected nothing less than that for the 1st half. Arminia on the road is safety first, and when the time comes some mean counterattacks. Let's hope they can show some of it in the 2nd half Osnabrück always dangerous of course though...
    Last edited by zizoudane10; 11-17-12 at 07:50 AM. Reason: added book

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Red card Arminia 65. minute... Really bitter, because they were playing much much better in the 2nd half so far and had some nice chances until now. But the foul was so clear, it was a well deserved red, at least I can confirm that.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Yep nice. Totally fcked up day. Absolutely utter garbage what Hannover did show today. I hope the coach will fck these idiots real good the next days. Stupid donkeys.
    -8 units today, not my weekend, simple as that.

25 wins, 22 losses, 5 push -----> +12.895 units
    Last edited by zizoudane10; 11-17-12 at 03:48 PM. Reason: Stupid idiot typo, wrote 22 instead of 12.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Germany, Bundesliga, Hoffenheim - Wolfsburg, Wolfsburg pk @2.29 5/10 (Pinnacle)

Odds are 2.3 right now, so nothing has changed so far. There are more than a few reasons why I like this play. If there are questions feel free to ask, as always!
    Maybe I will have something else, but for today!
    Good luck guys
    1:3 FT, +6.45 units

26 wins, 22 losses, 5 push -----> +19.345 units

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Spain, Primera, Sevilla - Betis, Betis AHC+1 @1.714 5/10 (Pinnacle)

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Great Start with the 1:0 for FC Sevilla after just a few seconds. Gonna be interesting now. Unfortunately I'm not able to see it much longer because I have to go to a birthday party. Will check the result later.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

4:0?? You got to be kidding me? That's just crazy.... Check the last home and away results and the last results overall. Can't believe my eyes.
    I'm going to count this as a loss right now. This is embarassing. What a crazy weekend in all ligues. We have seen the craziest results. Incredible.
    -5 units (NO way they are going to make this one close again)

26 wins, 23 losses, 5 push -----> +14.345 units

First ... 78910111213 ... Last