Smogs
    Smogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

Smogs Weekend Picks

Walsall vs Hereford
    Looked at the stats and h2h etc and michael ricketts is back after suspension. He's got 7 in 18 games and goes up against steve guinan from hereford who has 9 in 21 games. walsall have lost 2 on the trot and hereford just humped oldham, however, hereford have still only scored 22 goals in 24 games while walsall have 33. Both concede the same with 35. If this game is not 0-0 i see walsall winning it 2-0 and i really must be misinterpreting this game if the odds are evs.
    Walsall @ Evs
    Cheeky tipple on 0-0
    Michael Ricketts anytime gs @ 7/4

Also, i see Kilmarnock and Motherwell winning this weekend. Hamilton are poor away from home and Kilmarnock have lost 4 in a row, with invincibile signing a new contract maybe he can score a few and end the losing streak.
    Motherwell dont like drawing and falkirk dont like winning, just 4 times this season, the trend is for over 2.5 and with motherwell getting 4 last week, i hope they keep the same style and score at least 3 themselves

Kilmarnock @ 5/6
    Invincibile anytime gs 11/4
    Motherwell @ 5/6
    M'well/falk over 2.5

Pat_Bateman
    Pat_Bateman's Avatar Become A Pro!

thoughts on Aberdeen-Rangers, i know they beat Celtic last week 4-2, I was thinking of just doing the over on this as it is too close to call?

Smogs

I'd be inclined to go with the under pat. I see this being a good old scottish battle, with very little quality and big tackling. It has the chance to go over but after last weeks cracker, i actually see 1-1 as the most likely score. The best value would be Aberdeen on the asian handicap as rangers dont win often at pittodrie and the weather will be proper dodgy. Im looking out of my window and its a wet and miserable.

Pat_Bateman

I will pass but I will take motherwell and maybe kilmarnock sunday. If anyone cares I have some picks of my own.

Reggina-Chievo
    Juve-Fiorentina under 2.5
    Grosseto-Pisa over 2.5

Smogs

The first two are good shouts, have no idea on the other one lol. definitely worth a tipple on juve unders tho

Pat_Bateman

Grosseto-Pisa 4-1

Pat_Bateman

reggina down to 10 men at 0-0, should have just taken the under!